The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spax Ranting

Go down 
+8
Big Bird
ArmorZeroX
Ryu
Himin montsh
MulderYuffie
Strider Zero
Raz
????
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Spax Ranting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 5:33 pm

Raz wrote:
I didn't do that though. Meckles is making shit up because he was scared I was going to make a fool of him.

Yea, but still, death threats are nothing in the internet. I laugh at it and tell them to go fuck themselves and Spax defend his gay boyfriend and banned General......

Raz, You're a good guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 8:27 pm

There is one thing that I must clarify to you all. If Spax or Meckles were to join Mystic, this ranting and bashing must cease immediately. We want to give them a fair chance at this forum and if they fail to follow the rules, you are absolutely free to continue. That said, these topics will be hidden if such a thing happens and if they are both banned, I'll put them back in their proper spot.

I hope I'm clear on this. We'd be no better than them if we just drove them off immediately without a fair shot at becoming a member.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 9:29 pm

Shit I guess, but it's highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 9:44 pm

Well, you figure Meckles would get banned almost instantly anyway. Spax, who knows. He might actually be a more calmed down and cooler guy if he's over here.
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:15 pm

Strider Pent wrote:
There is one thing that I must clarify to you all. If Spax or Meckles were to join Mystic, this ranting and bashing must cease immediately. We want to give them a fair chance at this forum and if they fail to follow the rules, you are absolutely free to continue. That said, these topics will be hidden if such a thing happens and if they are both banned, I'll put them back in their proper spot.

I hope I'm clear on this. We'd be no better than them if we just drove them off immediately without a fair shot at becoming a member.
Fair enough. I see where you are coming from in here.

That being said, I believe DJ Niggaz is also another one of Spax's friend. I've seen him around since before I was banned from the forum. We may want to keep an eye on him in the circumstance he ever comes here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:17 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind as well.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:50 pm

Dj Nigger pants and Cappie are 10x better then Meckles, I would rather have them and yet he banned them. Spax said he only wanted one troll, why can't we choose what troll we want.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm

Because we don't like trolls.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:53 pm

Strider Pent wrote:

Aren't these topics visible by the public anyway? Spax and Meckles can see these without memberships to this forum.

I agree with your comments on us driving them off and I would be willing to welcome them here. However the members who have joined recently are the outcasts of his site. He has no reason to come here, unless it's either to continue to insult us or tell us to shut the fuck up.

Either way, I'm willing to roll with the punches.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 10:56 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
Strider Pent wrote:

Aren't these topics visible by the public anyway? Spax and Meckles can see these without memberships to this forum.

I agree with your comments on us driving them off and I would be willing to welcome them here. However the members who have joined recently are the outcasts of his site. He has no reason to come here, unless it's either to continue to insult us or tell us to shut the fuck up.

Either way, I'm willing to roll with the punches.

You're correct. We're still going by Ex Post Facto, though. If they happened to not see these topics and joined, it would save a lot of trouble. You never know though. Spax might be willing to turn over a new leaf being over here on a more relaxed forum that isn't a warzone 80% of the time..
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 2:12 am

Very impressive Zero. That's some fair leadership., that I wouldn't expect from most people.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 7:44 am

Yea let give them a chance on the forum. But if they fuck up, they fuck up
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 10:12 am

All hail the king! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 5:58 pm

Raz wrote:
Very impressive Zero. That's some fair leadership., that I wouldn't expect from most people.

Thank you. I do try.

Ryu wrote:
All hail the king! Haha.

You're too kind, kid. But no raise for you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 12:57 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
When I first saw Spax, I thought he was a pretty good Youtube user. His reviews were good and when I joined his forum, I thought it was okay as well. I even got a spot on the Encyclopedia Dramatica temporarily for my exaggeration on the mass spamming situation back in August, 2009.

But what got me pissed off at Spax was that he banned Empirewild for terrible reasoning (Disliking Meckles). Being the infuriated person I was, I did a rant on him right on his forum. The next day, my account was deleted and I knew I was to never return to that forum. I have since hated him.

The unfair banning of Dr. Sage, Empirewild, Prince, and General (Raz) further filled my hatred of him. I am of the opinion that if you are going to ban someone, do it for legitimate reason.
Did you screencap the rant and did anyone actually SEE the so called "death threat" message.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:04 am

I did, guess who sent that me?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:15 am

Empirewild wrote:
I did, guess who sent that me?
Ok so the so called death threat....could easily been edited. Can anyone post the SSBF rant?
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:20 am

Where is there a rant?
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:30 am

Of course it could have been edited, it's not that hard.

It's also possible that someone hacked my account or Spax himself took control of my account to send that message. Admins can do that, can't they?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 1:45 am

Raz wrote:

It's also possible that someone hacked my account or Spax himself took control of my account to send that message. Admins can do that, can't they?
Don't worry I have no doubts about it being edited.....
Spax Ranting - Page 5 Uuhhh_10
I liek teh blured in textx an duh obvious markinz abov th 4th message Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:06 am

Raz wrote:

Admins can change a password as they please. They can not simply have full access to your password.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:08 am

Ahh ok. Still, that's enough so that they could use my account to send the message.
Back to top Go down
Limelight788
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Limelight788

Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:20 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Did you screencap the rant and did anyone actually SEE the so called "death threat" message.
The later, I did not see until you brought it up in this thread. The former, yes, I screen-capped the entire rant. They'll be in spoilers for those with dial-up connections can see them. The rant was created back in March, 2010, although I did not copy the date I made it as I wanted to get everything out before Spax could find out and ban me.

Also want people to know that I was highly aggressive with this rant, so I can see where you're coming from if I went overboard with this:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Limelight760
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 2:43 am

That was fine apart from the last two paragraphs. If you had ended it before there, it would have been much more powerful.
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 3:22 am

I don't how an admin could fuck up so much with his users.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spax Ranting   Spax Ranting - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spax Ranting
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Net-
Jump to: