The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

...what? Empty
PostSubject: ...what?   ...what? EmptyDecember 16th 2010, 10:27 pm

Ok, so my mom's Mac has been giving her some crap. (Actually it's mine. I use my Dell more often these days.) Anyway, for some reason, the Mac wouldn't connect to the wireless internet in our house. I tried connecting it to an Ethernet cable, and ran a system update, successfully. I tried connecting to wireless internet again and failed. I gave up. The next day, I tried turning on the Mac's wireless internet again. Still wasn't working. I wanted to see if the airport card was fried or not. I turned on the 3G Mobile hotspot feature on my Droid. Airport card was fine. I was able to access the internet okay. I switched over to the wireless network used by the house. It finally started working again.

Anyone have any clue how this happened? Because I sure as hell don't. :S
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

...what? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...what?   ...what? EmptyDecember 16th 2010, 10:31 pm

Your internet frequency might not have reached your computer for some odd reason. I know it has happened with me quite a few times where my dad's computer has had internet, but mine and my mom's hasn't or my mom's had it or only I didn't have it. I'm not sure if there's an official way of solving that for good.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com

...what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Net-
Jump to: