The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime < Manga

Go down 
+6
ArmorZeroX
Saix
Ryu
Roy Mustang
Strider Zero
Evon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Anime < Manga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 10:54 pm

Oh the killjoys Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:00 pm

Enjoyable for someone like you.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:13 pm

What do you mean you people?
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:16 pm

Toguro wrote:
What do you mean you people?

What do YOU mean you people?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:18 pm

You people stop jerking off and answer my question.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:28 pm

You fag!
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:37 pm

I'm soooo confused
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:38 pm

Don't worry about it, Chulance. We were talking in retardeese just now.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:52 pm

Yes, it's quite a rare language.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Bomb
Citizen
Citizen
Crimson Bomb

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 3:26 pm

Tbh, at this point, I don't even know which one is better.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Female Number of posts : 136
Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."
Registration date : 2014-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 8:29 pm

TBH, it is hard to say any is better at this point. However, if I go back to time I derived any enjoyment from it, I'd say manga was better. Simply because Naruto anime fillers were crappy and the additions they made to canon scenes were even more so. *cough*HinataVsPain*cough*
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 8:57 pm

Some anime I enjoy better based on how it's done. I think Shingeki no Kyojin is much more enjoyable in the anime because it goes from grating art to fantastic animation and they seem to really execute it like here:

I usually prefer watching an anime over reading manga, but some are just...like the Toriko anime in the best arc. They butchered it so badly and the manga did it just so well.

Srylanna wrote:
TBH, it is hard to say any is better at this point. However, if I go back to time I derived any enjoyment from it, I'd say manga was better. Simply because Naruto anime fillers were crappy and the additions they made to canon scenes were even more so. *cough*HinataVsPain*cough*

I think Part 1 filler was bad, but not as bad as Part 2 filler. I shudder at some of the crap they have recently written.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 9:15 pm

@Strider Every now and then some idiot mentions some feats from the anime fillers and I just shudder. Like, Kakashi using Ice and shit.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 9:21 pm

Srylanna wrote:
@Strider Every now and then some idiot mentions some feats from the anime fillers and I just shudder. Like, Kakashi using Ice and shit.

Then those same idiots have the balls to try to justify their mistakes as canon. Lol Naruto has rainbow rasengan, it's def canon. Anime < Manga - Page 2 1973326076
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2014, 9:37 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Then those same idiots have the balls to try to justify their mistakes as canon. Lol Naruto has rainbow rasengan, it's def canon. Anime < Manga - Page 2 1973326076

I'm most angered by when the shitty and inaccurate characterisation from fillers is quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Zulkuss
Citizen
Citizen
Zulkuss

Male Number of posts : 38
Quote : "One must keep his friends close, Raziel. And his enemies - even closer."

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 10:21 am

Personally, I would say that anime often tends to drag the plot to the point of nausea. Mostly through fillers, but also extending the fights for no reason (coughDragonBallcough).
Although I did enjoyed some anime immensely, like Slayers, which had some fillers, but it was all in the spirit of series so a person didn't cared.
And some anime that do not have any fillers can increase pleasure thanks to awesome animation, like aforementioned Shingeki no Kyojin.

Srylanna wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

I'm most angered by when the shitty and inaccurate characterisation from fillers is quoted for truth.

Ugh... Don't remind me...
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 10:45 am

@Zulkuss "Sakura is such a bitch because RtN." ahaha
Back to top Go down
Zulkuss
Citizen
Citizen
Zulkuss

Quote : "One must keep his friends close, Raziel. And his enemies - even closer."

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 11:22 am

Srylanna wrote:

Ke? Seriously? And even why? (Yes, I didn't watched it yet and don't know if I want to)
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 12:03 pm

Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Ke? Seriously? And even why? (Yes, I didn't watched it yet and don't know if I want to)

Apparently because she was bitching to Naruto about her parents and Naruto has no parents so it makes her an insensitive bitch (Nevermind that in canon, she learnt that lesson rather early and that be one of the rare things she has to thank Sasuke for.). You know NH shippers of MF. Anything to degrade Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Zulkuss
Citizen
Citizen
Zulkuss

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:03 pm

Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Apparently because she was bitching to Naruto about her parents and Naruto has no parents so it makes her an insensitive bitch (Nevermind that in canon, she learnt that lesson rather early and that be one of the rare things she has to thank Sasuke for.). You know NH shippers of MF. Anything to degrade Sakura.

They are more #Hinatafans than NH shippers, but yeah, it's basically the same. Heh, Kishi and his famous lack of consistency.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:07 pm

Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

They are more #Hinatafans than NH shippers, but yeah, it's basically the same. Heh, Kishi and his famous lack of consistency.

#Hinatafans could have its own thread with a compilation of stupid quotes.
Back to top Go down
Zulkuss
Citizen
Citizen
Zulkuss

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:09 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

And we could fill a separate one for #Tsunadefans with quotes from Breaktheice alone.
Back to top Go down
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:55 pm

Zulkuss wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

And we could fill a separate one for #Tsunadefans with quotes from Breaktheice alone.

From one fucking thread alone.
Back to top Go down
Zulkuss
Citizen
Citizen
Zulkuss

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:58 pm

Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Some people are special.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2014, 1:58 pm

Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:
Zulkuss wrote:
Srylanna wrote:

Sometimes we could have one just based on one post.

#Tsunadefans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime < Manga   Anime < Manga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime < Manga
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next