The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. Empty
PostSubject: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 10th 2012, 9:00 am

I expect that at least Tifa enjoys the beautiful game, coming from the Caribbean, but how many of you are watching this?

Here are the Groups:

Results so far:

Last edited by Raz on June 16th 2012, 5:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 10th 2012, 9:48 am

Well I guess I am a terrible person because I don't care about european football (Or us lazy people call it, Soccer)
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 10th 2012, 9:53 am

Good to hear you admit it. Though I really didn't expect you to be into it.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 10th 2012, 12:30 pm

Lol, you are right. It is pretty big over here. Very Happy

Sport bars are packed everywhere! Very Happy Go Germany!!

I am rooting for Italy D: in the upcoming match but I doubt they'd win.

Any favourite teams Raz?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 10th 2012, 12:48 pm

I casually look to see who's doing well and the likes.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 12:01 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:

Any favourite teams Raz?
I like Germany and Holland a lot, and generally I go for France too but after their display at the last world cup they have to re-earn my favour. I also like Poland because gotta rep the motherland.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 12:55 am

Raz wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:

Any favourite teams Raz?
I like Germany and Holland a lot, and generally I go for France too but after their display at the last world cup they have to re-earn my favour. I also like Poland because gotta rep the motherland.

Holland is fine but Germany is the team I am rooting to the end.
I have always been a fan of France because of my dad. Razz
Can't wait for France VS England tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 3:50 am

Should be a good game, hopefully I can get a decent stream. I want France to do well because I've liked their team since I started getting into football back in '99.

Germany are the main team I support, as Bayern Munich are my main team, and a lot of their players are in the German national squad, but I like Holland for a few individual players: Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Van Persie and Robben.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 12:27 pm

Raz wrote:
Should be a good game, hopefully I can get a decent stream. I want France to do well because I've liked their team since I started getting into football back in '99.

Germany are the main team I support, as Bayern Munich are my main team, and a lot of their players are in the German national squad, but I like Holland for a few individual players: Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Van Persie and Robben.

I got a pretty decent stream for the Spain Vs Italy match yesterday. If I find another I'd send the link your way.

Yes =D Van Persie and Robben are pretty decent!

Oh that's nice. My dad teams were mainly Brazil (# 1), Germany and France back in the day so I was kind of conditioned into keeping an eye for those teams as I aged. The first memory of football I ever had was World cup 1998, I was a little upset for Brazil but France totally deserved it. *_* They played like bosses.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 12:30 pm

Would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 5:42 pm

:'( I didn't even get to see the England VS France match!! How was it?
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 5:48 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
:'( I didn't even get to see the England VS France match!! How was it?
You didn't miss a whole lot, have a look at the highlights, basically that's all it was. A few good plays but they were far and few between, because England turtled up.

Ukraine and Sweden was a good match though, because both teams properly went at it. The commentators were saying Shevchenko needed to be taken off, he then promptly scored 2 goals and brought them the victory, which I found amusing.

Oh and I've been updating the first post the whole time with scores for those of you who don't watch the matches but still care who wins.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 5:58 pm

I saw the highlight about Lescott headbutting that goal which was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 6:01 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I saw the highlight about Lescott headbutting that goal which was pretty cool.
Yeah, that and Nasri's fantastic shot were about as exciting as the game got. It was just England having 10 players defending in their final third with France unable to get many good shots off. When they did get shots off though, they were good ones. Credit to Gerrard and the keeper I guess.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 11th 2012, 9:04 pm

You know Sweden isn't a bad team at all. o_0; I should have tried to take in that match. Thanks for the update Raz. =D

I am not too excited for the matches tomorrow but I think I'd take in a bit of the Poland match.

Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 12th 2012, 1:34 pm

The Czechs are killing it.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 12th 2012, 5:20 pm

Yep, they definitely killed it. o_o I can't believe the way Greece scored. XD
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. EmptyJune 12th 2012, 5:39 pm

Glorious goal by Blaszczykowski gave Poland a draw, they played really well though, should be able to beat Czech Republic with that form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.   So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people. Empty

Back to top Go down

So how many of you people are following the EURO 2012 because you aren't terrible people.
Page 1 of 1