The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.

Go down 
+3
Strider Zero
justinlynch3
WardenOfTheNorth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WardenOfTheNorth
Citizen
Citizen
WardenOfTheNorth

Number of posts : 11
Quote : My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations.
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:13 am

As the topic title states, I am WardenOfTheNorth. Warden's fine. I enjoy almost any form of intellectual discussion. I'm almost always either reading or playing video games. All in all, I'm a pretty average guy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:23 am

Welcome to the forum.

Fyi your sig is to wide and stretches the page, you'll want to re-size the image and make it a little smaller.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:47 am

Yes, as Justin said.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
WardenOfTheNorth
Citizen
Citizen
WardenOfTheNorth

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:49 am

Thanks, resolution's a bit wonky on this monitor. I'll resize it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 12:54 am

That size is good. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
WardenOfTheNorth
Citizen
Citizen
WardenOfTheNorth

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 1:23 am

No problem, thanks for telling me about it up front.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 1:24 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 4:59 am

There must always be a Stark in Winterfell.
Back to top Go down
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
Nagisa-sama.

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 6:26 am

Welcome Warden.

Do you know of Carl Sagan?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 6:41 am

Welcome

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Welcome Warden.

No offence, but that is the worst chat up line ever.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
Nagisa-sama.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 7:00 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Welcome

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Welcome Warden.

Um... I was just trying to start up a conversation, woman. I don't know very many people irl who know of astrophysicists like Neil Tyson... ):
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 7:09 am

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Welcome

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Welcome Warden.

Um... I was just trying to start up a conversation, woman. I don't know very many people irl who know of astrophysicists like Neil Tyson... ):
How many people have you ever asked? Anyone who is a big name in a field people are normally familiar with. Tyson is TV famous as is Sagan, anyone who watches enough TV will know both names, on a side note if i see a quote and like it and it has a pic i'd sig it quite happily to.

Oh yeah, i apologise if that sounds like i'm berating you, but I struggle to sound polite in text and also if the initial joke sounded like me being an ass.

Although if i'm completely wrong and you're both astrophysicists, I would look quite the fool.
Back to top Go down
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
Nagisa-sama.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 7:35 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Welcome

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Welcome Warden.

How many people have you ever asked? Anyone who is a big name in a field people are normally familiar with. Tyson is TV famous as is Sagan, anyone who watches enough TV will know both names, on a side note if i see a quote and like it and it has a pic i'd sig it quite happily to.

Oh yeah, i apologise if that sounds like i'm berating you, but I struggle to sound polite in text and also if the initial joke sounded like me being an ass.

Although if i'm completely wrong and you're both astrophysicists, I would look quite the fool.
Basically all of my friends. And yeah, that's what I should have done but instead I asked if he knew another astrophysicist who I am more familiar with. :p

No no no. You yourself said you weren't trying to offend me, so it doesn't matter. It's okay. I do that sometimes, too.

No... but I dreamed of becoming one when I was a kid xD
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 8:40 am

Welcome to Mystic.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 2:57 pm

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Welcome

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Welcome Warden.

Basically all of my friends. And yeah, that's what I should have done but instead I asked if he knew another astrophysicist who I am more familiar with. :p

No no no. You yourself said you weren't trying to offend me, so it doesn't matter. It's okay. I do that sometimes, too.

You're young enough to still chase that dream, you should go for it. You can succeed in anything despite what haters will tell you. Also if you become a famous astrophysicist with a TV show i do expect a but of the money for my extremely inspirational words Smile.

Also there's not many female astrophysicists so you could be a pioneer to, for women rights etc.
Back to top Go down
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
Nagisa-sama.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  EmptyAugust 14th 2012, 7:00 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Welcome

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Welcome Warden.

You're young enough to still chase that dream, you should go for it. You can succeed in anything despite what haters will tell you. Also if you become a famous astrophysicist with a TV show i do expect a but of the money for my extremely inspirational words Smile.

Also there's not many female astrophysicists so you could be a pioneer to, for women rights etc.
Hehehe. Thank you for your words, Superbuu. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.    Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm WardenOfTheNorth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: