The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol

Go down 
+6
Big Bird
Neo
Strider Zero
carnagevegeta
MulderYuffie
tazze019
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 11:00 pm

Firstly this isn't a personal attack so don't take it like that. If i said something offensive it was unintentional I can't be assed to argue over this type of thing.

One person said: "So you're preaching disrespect to women?" you responded that if you do disrespect them then more than likely they will love you, then raz told you thats blatently not true. You then went sarcy. The fact is they didn't give smart ass responses first you did. I can't spell it out for you more then that.

Anyway, that doesn't even matter. If you don't believe assholes get all the women, I've no clue why you went along that line if people took you seriously. I'm still clueless as to what you actually think.

I've never met a good looking person who hasn't dated. I've met a lot of losers who have never dated. I've met nice people and not so nice people dating. There's hundreds of variables in people, to only notice one characteristic would make that woman who wrote that article an idiot. Just so you have some background on me I'm one year from qualifying to be a medical doctor, my course was interupted due to health reasons. I get a lot of personal info on a lot of the patients I see from all walks of life. Not some useless cross section that Dave from work noticed, because he thought a bunch of people were dicks and were getting more action then him.

I hate non objective views, they are full of bias and BS. Humans are just animals looking for suitable mates, there's thousands of variables as to why a single person is a suitable mate. Things you wouldn't notice such as scent are more important then personality which you seem to insist is extremely important. Basic rule of thumb you can be anything but if you don't wash people will not date you. Thats a better rule then girls date assholes well sometimes, this is what your statement seemed to have changed to.

Either way, this could've reached a sensible conclusion earlier, and I got no clue how this got so drawn out.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 11:44 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Firstly this isn't a personal attack so don't take it like that. If i said something offensive it was unintentional I can't be assed to argue over this type of thing.

One person said: "So you're preaching disrespect to women?" you responded that if you do disrespect them then more than likely they will love you, then raz told you thats blatently not true. You then went sarcy. The fact is they didn't give smart ass responses first you did. I can't spell it out for you more then that.

Anyway, that doesn't even matter. If you don't believe assholes get all the women, I've no clue why you went along that line if people took you seriously. I'm still clueless as to what you actually think.

I've never met a good looking person who hasn't dated. I've met a lot of losers who have never dated. I've met nice people and not so nice people dating. There's hundreds of variables in people, to only notice one characteristic would make that woman who wrote that article an idiot. Just so you have some background on me I'm one year from qualifying to be a medical doctor, my course was interupted due to health reasons. I get a lot of personal info on a lot of the patients I see from all walks of life. Not some useless cross section that Dave from work noticed, because he thought a bunch of people were dicks and were getting more action then him.

I hate non objective views, they are full of bias and BS. Humans are just animals looking for suitable mates, there's thousands of variables as to why a single person is a suitable mate. Things you wouldn't notice such as scent are more important then personality which you seem to insist is extremely important. Basic rule of thumb you can be anything but if you don't wash people will not date you. Thats a better rule then girls date assholes well sometimes, this is what your statement seemed to have changed to.

Either way, this could've reached a sensible conclusion earlier, and I got no clue how this got so drawn out.

I never considered you to personally attack me. When I responded to Neo that was more in a joking matter and Raz as well, because most people were joking about it. That was a joke that he took however he took. I'm guessing negatively because after I responded is when then he talked a lot of smack in my view. If he can't see the joke well sucks for him, if he came at me more politely then maybe I'd consider feeling a little bit bad about it, I doubt it because it's Raz but hey.

As for the view I wasn't basing this on myself sure I have had experience on this but if I based this only on me then people can say I have a biased view. You have had an opinion as well as I. You can say the person who wrote the article is an idiot and maybe she is I don't know her personally, but she as well has had experience and from the profile more than likely more than you have. I'm still not saying she her opinion matters more than yours but there will always be someone with a different view experience or not. My view has still not changed throughout this whole argument. As I stand to what I said before. I never said all I said in my opinion they will more than likely love you. This is my opinion on this matter you agree or don't up to you. I;m not really trying to get into the other variable of them doing that because that can be for a lot of things, but yeahI won't attack you if you don't attack me. If you take the joke wrong well a lot people were joking about this so I continued. Very Happy

Agree or not this is just my viewpoint. I'm not really looking at this when it comes to me as an example. To be fair then it can be viewed as a bias view. Also another point of mine is not just men view it this way women do as well.

I'm sure we can point at some things most males do. I just made a point about what most females do, but I have no hard feelings when it comes to you or Neo really.

Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 4:00 am

How an ordinary person responds when they tell a joke and someone tells them they're wrong.

Person A: How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one to screw it in and two to sue him for malpractice.

Person B: That's blatantly not true.

Person A: Yeah I know, I was joking.

-----

How Carnage Vegeta responds in the situation.

Carnage Vegeta: How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one to screw it in and two to sue him for malpractice.

Person: That's blatantly not true.

Carnage Vegeta: LOL YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ISSUES I BET YOUR A LOSER

They way you responded, if you were joking, was irrational, so it's not a very good excuse. It's the sort of excuse a child would use after swearing or something. "No mummy, I didn't mean it I promise!"

But then I suppose that's better than being insane and actually believing it; so carry on, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 4:02 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
I don't understand how people don't see how he started this.
Oh and shocker, this is probably because I didn't. Heaven forbid.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 4:18 am

Raz wrote:
How an ordinary person responds when they tell a joke and someone tells them they're wrong.

Person A: How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one to screw it in and two to sue him for malpractice.

Person B: That's blatantly not true.

Person A: Yeah I know, I was joking.

-----

How Carnage Vegeta responds in the situation.

Carnage Vegeta: How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three, one to screw it in and two to sue him for malpractice.

Person: That's blatantly not true.

Carnage Vegeta: LOL YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ISSUES I BET YOUR A LOSER

They way you responded, if you were joking, was irrational, so it's not a very good excuse. It's the sort of excuse a child would use after swearing or something. "No mummy, I didn't mean it I promise!"

But then I suppose that's better than being insane and actually believing it; so carry on, I guess?

Wasn't everyone else joking before you responded to that. Wasn't I already joking to the situation before hand. I didn't say you were a loser but it was funny how you took it that way. You can interpret what that post says in a lot of ways, but anyways back to what I was saying. I mean in Kais post did he not call about 90% of us losers. If you took it that way then whatever. I didn't think you would take it that strongly but if you did whatever. Honestly I laughed about it when posting it so yeah it was meant as a joke.

Reason since I guess I have to explain it.

Reason A: Most people were joking about it so I continued to

Reason B: I was not debating in a serious manner before hand.

What do you want me to do put an lol at the end. It was a joke you didn't get it, but instead of saying that you went to insult me on the next page. So yeah.....
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 4:19 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

Heaven forbid that right Raz. Says the guy who started something with me when I first got here.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 10:44 am

I don't see what makes that woman's opinions accurate. Just because people read them.

What she is describing is not a nice person in her 12 points its describing someone who is desperate to get laid and people like that are losers and not nice guys. The lady in your article says being bad = being hot. That is literally the most retarded thing i've ever read. She probably wants to fuck hitler's corpse.

Here's another article. It's also funny how in both nice guys are equated to losers and aren't actually nice guys and come across as desperate ugly people.

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2012, 12:19 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I don't see what makes that woman's opinions accurate. Just because people read them.

What she is describing is not a nice person in her 12 points its describing someone who is desperate to get laid and people like that are losers and not nice guys. The lady in your article says being bad = being hot. That is literally the most retarded thing i've ever read. She probably wants to fuck hitler's corpse.

Here's another article. It's also funny how in both nice guys are equated to losers and aren't actually nice guys and come across as desperate ugly people.

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml

I didn't say her opinions make her more accurate I'm saying anyone experience or not can disagree. Also actually the article I posted had several different versions of how nice guys are. That was just one of them. We can go back and forth on this finding articles to prove our point on this. The end result being we probably don't change our views on this.

Seeing how this has gone on for days and I have gotten bored with this, this is probably my last post here.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 4:05 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

Heaven forbid that right Raz. Says the guy who started something with me when I first got here.
I think it's adorable that you're still scarred by that. Build a bridge son. Have a cup of cement and harden up.

I pwomise not to huwt your wittle feewings again.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2012, 12:48 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

I think it's adorable that you're still scarred by that. Build a bridge son. Have a cup of cement and harden up.

I haven't been here for a couple of days and I knew you would say something foolish but this takes the cake. This is the funniest shit I think you have posted. I honestly wasn't going to respond to anything you posted but this is funny. So many things wrong with this, but I'll just laugh. If you really wanted to scare me though try a knife to my throat instead of sitting behind your keyboard. Then you might have a shot I doubt it but you might, but I'll humor you. I'm so scared of you from behind your keyboard. Please don't hurt my feelings again lol. If that helps you sleep at night then by all means believe that. I'm really done with this thread now but that was freaking funny. Congratulations on that post bravo, bravo you can continue on this thread talking to yourself now cause I'm done here but please continue, because if your going to post things like that then please do, because at least this is funny
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2012, 2:43 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

I haven't been here for a couple of days and I knew you would say something foolish but this takes the cake. This is the funniest shit I think you have posted. I honestly wasn't going to respond to anything you posted but this is funny. So many things wrong with this, but I'll just laugh. If you really wanted to scare me though try a knife to my throat instead of sitting behind your keyboard. Then you might have a shot I doubt it but you might, but I'll humor you. I'm so scared of you from behind your keyboard. Please don't hurt my feelings again lol. If that helps you sleep at night then by all means believe that. I'm really done with this thread now but that was freaking funny. Congratulations on that post bravo, bravo you can continue on this thread talking to yourself now cause I'm done here but please continue, because if your going to post things like that then please do, because at least this is funny
I wonder if you realise scarred and scared are different words with different meanings.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2012, 3:16 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

I wonder if you realise scarred and scared are different words with different meanings.

meh.... either way still funny read it wrong but its still funny kudos. Its funny how you assume how me stating a fact is you hurting my feelings. I mean at least get to know me before you hurt my feelings. You know we can go to the arcade and bar and kick it and then that is the time to hurt my feelings lol. We will have a great time. I will say this though your easy to remember because I have a problem with you each time I come back to the site and the site isn't huge. I can name most members here already without looking at the member list and remember a lot of the conversations I have had with them. That's the only reason your so easy to remember. If you want to take my memory as me being scarred then if that makes you sleep better or you think that somehow gives you an advantage or leverage or something idk then keep believing that. I hope you sleep better believing that, but keep going though its still funny the things you keep guessing about me. I may keep responding because its so funny.
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2012, 1:27 pm

This argument is starting to get a bit long in the tooth.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 7th 2012, 1:07 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:

meh.... either way still funny read it wrong but its still funny kudos. Its funny how you assume how me stating a fact is you hurting my feelings. I mean at least get to know me before you hurt my feelings. You know we can go to the arcade and bar and kick it and then that is the time to hurt my feelings lol. We will have a great time. I will say this though your easy to remember because I have a problem with you each time I come back to the site and the site isn't huge. I can name most members here already without looking at the member list and remember a lot of the conversations I have had with them. That's the only reason your so easy to remember. If you want to take my memory as me being scarred then if that makes you sleep better or you think that somehow gives you an advantage or leverage or something idk then keep believing that. I hope you sleep better believing that, but keep going though its still funny the things you keep guessing about me. I may keep responding because its so funny.
Thanks for your interest but I must decline because I'd rather spend time with people who aren't awful.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2012, 7:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR0IbTd6IQ
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2012, 9:19 am

Read a very interesting article today, I think it's extremely relevant.

http://theconversation.edu.au/no-youre-not-entitled-to-your-opinion-9978
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2012, 10:26 am

Neo wrote:
Read a very interesting article today, I think it's extremely relevant.

http://theconversation.edu.au/no-youre-not-entitled-to-your-opinion-9978
Oh hey, someone linked this yesterday on facebook. I thought it was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3