The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......

Go down 
+2
Strider Zero
????
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... Empty
PostSubject: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 3:07 pm

So as most of you know, I have a deep dislike of companies who try to fuck with gamers with some of the biggest BS since this generation start. Activision, EA, it goes on and on.

Capcom is no exception, however, there is one. Capcom is losing money.

Capcom is now in deep shit territory. Most of us would love 152 million dollars. Capcom is about to be in bankruptcy. Most modern games (aka big titles) cost around 20-30 million (Soon to rise with the next gen). That's only like 5-7 games they can only make!

You know, I could go on and on about how they screw everyone with DLC, I could go on with the fact that the creators of well known series have quit, and of course how they treat their star idol, Megaman, as a joke by cancelling about....4 games. We could go on how they still make HYPER SUPER DELUXE edition of every fucking game they make almost (No counting just Street Fighter) But they'll take forever. So what do you think they should do to get back to their A-game
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 4:51 pm

They only have 152 million in the bank apparently. Their net worth is a lot more than that though. But yeah, they're in trouble. They need to release a new white haired DMC5. Ace Attorney 5 will definitely do a lot of good for them.

Power Stone HD collection for PS3/360/Wii U. Capcom All Stars fighting game would be great. Oh and Mega Man X9 but going back to their old roots of how Mega Man X-X4 worked.

Oh and Breath of Fire HD collection (1-4) on PSN/XBL would be amazing.

The majority of Capcom's fanbase at this point have been fans for a long time or have abandoned Capcom because of nostalgic purposes.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 9:25 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
They only have 152 million in the bank apparently. Their net worth is a lot more than that though. But yeah, they're in trouble. They need to release a new white haired DMC5. Ace Attorney 5 will definitely do a lot of good for them.

Power Stone HD collection for PS3/360/Wii U. Capcom All Stars fighting game would be great. Oh and Mega Man X9 but going back to their old roots of how Mega Man X-X4 worked.

The majority of Capcom's fanbase at this point have been fans for a long time or have abandoned Capcom because of nostalgic purposes.
Even though that sounds good, I don't see it helping much. If it isn't Street Fighter, Megaman, or Resident Evil, no one usually cares. Even though DMC was just release, it's reputation has been tainted by this point and DMC is going to end up like Gears of War series. Oh and Breath of Fire, forgot about that. After looking at that abomination known as Breath of Fire 6, I think the BOF series isn't going to make a difference. AA5, though a good game most likely, isn't going to help. As much as I hate to say this, but even though they had those, Capcom is probably fucked in the future unless they realize that the tactics they are using aren't working for either them or the consumer.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 9:39 pm

Empirewild wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Even though that sounds good, I don't see it helping much. If it isn't Street Fighter, Megaman, or Resident Evil, no one usually cares. Even though DMC was just release, it's reputation has been tainted by this point and DMC is going to end up like Gears of War series. Oh and Breath of Fire, forgot about that. After looking at that abomination known as Breath of Fire 6, I think the BOF series isn't going to make a difference. AA5, though a good game most likely, isn't going to help. As much as I hate to say this, but even though they had those, Capcom is probably fucked in the future unless they realize that the tactics they are using aren't working for either them or the consumer.
Ultra SFIV will sell, especially among the huge fighting game community. DMC would sell like hotcakes if Capcom announced that it was going back to its roots and they trashed the reboot idea. Reuben Langdon returns as Dante, all that stuff. The fanbase would go nuts.

HD remix ports are chump change to make for Capcom, and they would help much more than hurt, so doing it is not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 14th 2013, 10:06 pm

Actually they can't even make make 5-7 games. Your forgetting their expenses to run a studio, pay employee's, etc.

Man this gen has been a rough one.

Devoloper Edan Games (I know them for Test Drive Unlimited) is gone, publisher Atari is gone, publisher THQ is gone, and now devoloper Capcom is in money crisis.

By the time we hit next gen all that'll be left is EA, Activision, and Ubisoft. lol
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 1:08 am

Now the thing is once one popular game gets released, Capcom will make some money back. It might not be enough to increase their bank but it would be enough to get the next game out, which could be the bigger and better one.

Remember Square Soft/Enix with Final Fantasy. It was supposed to be their last game, became a huge hit, and saved the company. That's all it takes, one big hit. I wouldn't say Capcom is in deep shit but they are in trouble. If one of their next 2 games isn't a big hit, then they are in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 2:27 am

Sain wrote:
Now the thing is once one popular game gets released, Capcom will make some money back. It might not be enough to increase their bank but it would be enough to get the next game out, which could be the bigger and better one.

Remember Square Soft/Enix with Final Fantasy. It was supposed to be their last game, became a huge hit, and saved the company. That's all it takes, one big hit. I wouldn't say Capcom is in deep shit but they are in trouble. If one of their next 2 games isn't a big hit, then they are in deep shit.
Well from what I read online, Capcom's solution to their money issue is to put more focus on DLC.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 11:30 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Sain wrote:

Well from what I read online, Capcom's solution to their money issue is to put more focus on DLC.
That's it. It's not that Capcom can't make a big game, it's that they think the wrong way. They think adding even more DLCs would make their money back. With that mind set, Capcom is doomed. Even with a new DMC or Resident Evil or whatever, if they keep forcing DLC down our throats like rapid dogs, they will go bankrupt. They need big changes, like Square is doing right now. Revamped themselves and give the players what they want. That's why Square-Enix might get themselves back up with the revamped FF14, FF15, and of course the long awaited KH3. Street Fighter is too milked by this point to be taken seriously. Resident Evil lost survival horror, so people will be very split and sells will go down. Megaman is god knows were, DMC isn't dumb because of the black hair of Dante's, since people of the DMC are more of a compulsive bitch on design since Sonic. No, DMC sucked because the GAME sucked. Are all these series doomed? No, but if Capcom continues old practice, you will be seeing these 4 series into other companies. I can't really say go buy their games since I have no support for them. I say we tell Capcom what the hell is their problem and FIX IT. People did it with Microsoft, Capcom can be convinced too.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:16 pm

So if Street Fighter milked, is Marvel vs Capcom milked? Are the DBZ fighting games milked? Is Tekken milked? Is Mortal Kombat milked? Is Soul Calibur milked?

Saying a fighting game series is milked is insanely stupid. Hell the same could be applied to practically every game series out there. People could say the same for Madden games, Final Fantasy games, Dragon Quest games, Mario Party games, etc. People buy the new games for new experiences, updated rosters (sports and fighting games mainly), or really any reason.

Also please avoid blocks of texts. It makes it hard to take you seriously. When most people see block of text they think "lolrage", "tl;dr" or "loltroll".

You think one game sucked, others might think it is good if you see it as an individual game instead of part of a series, and even more people might buy it for the challenge of beating it if it is a broken game (like Battletoads). That's how I am with Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. It's a good game but compared to other Breath of Fire games, it's not like them so people instantly say it's terrible. If Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter was given any other name, people would have liked it a lot more.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:46 pm

Sain wrote:
So if Street Fighter milked, is Marvel vs Capcom milked? Are the DBZ fighting games milked? Is Tekken milked? Is Mortal Kombat milked? Is Soul Calibur milked?

Saying a fighting game series is milked is insanely stupid. Hell the same could be applied to practically every game series out there. People could say the same for Madden games, Final Fantasy games, Dragon Quest games, Mario Party games, etc. People buy the new games for new experiences, updated rosters (sports and fighting games mainly), or really any reason.

Also please avoid blocks of texts. It makes it hard to take you seriously. When most people see block of text they think "lolrage", "tl;dr" or "loltroll".

You think one game sucked, others might think it is good if you see it as an individual game instead of part of a series, and even more people might buy it for the challenge of beating it if it is a broken game (like Battletoads). That's how I am with Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. It's a good game but compared to other Breath of Fire games, it's not like them so people instantly say it's terrible. If Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter was given any other name, people would have liked it a lot more.
I think the same happened to Saint's Row 3. If it was it's own game people might of ate it up, but it gets a lot of flank for "ruining the SR series" or "not being like how SR2 was", etc.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 7:03 pm

I only said SF was milked. I mean we have Street Fighter 4, SUPER Street Fighter 4, ULTRA Street Fighter 4. 3D Street Fighter (I will let this one slide because it's a port) And Street Fighter 4 ARCADE EDITION. I mean if that's not milking Street Fighter 4, then I don't what is. And don't get me start with Street Fighter 2. Hell, even MvC3 did this a little. I mean we had the ultimate edition, 8 FUCKING MONTHS LATER!

Sure, Street Fighter is technically released every year. same with something like Call of duty, but even I admit that COD adds more in terms of additions than SF.......Yea, I just said that, looking at COD hater #2000000 here. Do I hate SF more, no, I don't even hate SF. I just feel the milk is dryer than the Sahara desert. Maybe, I don't know, give Street Fighter a break? I mean, we don't need SUPER ULTRA HYPER MEGA STREET FIGHTER 4: ARCADE EDITION do we now?

Also off topic, but Saints Row 3 is only hated because people are dumb. So Saints Row 1 and 2 are often criticized for being nothing but more ghetto versions of GTA (Mostly closest to San Andreas) So when Saints Row 3 and 4 did something even GTA wouldn't do, PEOPLE FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT. I just want to smack them across the head. Now they want Saints Rows from finding a new idea to become something of a clone. Just, wow.

BOT, I think Street Fighter is just ONE cause of Capcom's downfall. So the real question is what should we do with Street Fighter? I am not Street Fighter guy, so I can't help with game. So what do you think will help make SF back on it's feet.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 1:53 pm

The thing is you are taking Street Fighter being milked WAY too seriously. Doing so many releases of it is actually what's saving Capcom and they do it because they make additions that would normally be DLC (everybody's nightmare) and throw it into the game, coming up with, for example, Super Street Fighter 4. It is so the people that don't have consistent (or good) internet can get the DLC. Does it rip them off? Sure but it's keeping Capcom from going bankrupt. Arcade editions are meant to play as if it's an arcade port.

I know you said SF is milked, I was asking those questions because saying SF is milked is like saying those other games are milked. They make additions, release it as a new game. If they came up with new names, we'd be on Street Fighter 29 by now. Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo sounds a lot better than Street Fighter 29.

Like I said, you are taking the releases way too seriously. You are letting your hatred towards Capcom blind you so you refuse to see what the releases as what they really are.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 3:55 pm

Honestly, Capcom's practices with fighting games haven't been very good, but they actually have a lot of support when they release a new SSFIV rendition. Ultra is the fourth installment, yes, but a lot of fans wanted it. They wanted more characters, more rebalancing, etc. I think they're selling it for $40 when it comes out as well.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 5:00 am

Has Capcom been the best with fighting games? No. Could it be worse? Yes.

Capcom could release broken fighting game after broken fighting game using DLC to fix it. Be glad that they don't do that. Hell Capcom could completely skip bringing games over to the U.S., which would be even worse.

There are Capcom games that I like, there are Capcom games that I dislike. I can't play the only Street Fighter game I have because it's too hard (even on the easiest difficulty) but I got it for like $5 used. I would prefer it if the game was challenging without being bullshit hard, like Mortal Kombat or Tekken 5. However, I love the Mega Man games so really I'm in the middle with Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 12:21 pm

Sain wrote:

Capcom could release broken fighting game after broken fighting game using DLC to fix it. Be glad that they don't do that. Hell Capcom could completely skip bringing games over to the U.S., which would be even worse.

There are Capcom games that I like, there are Capcom games that I dislike. I can't play the only Street Fighter game I have because it's too hard (even on the easiest difficulty) but I got it for like $5 used. I would prefer it if the game was challenging without being bullshit hard, like Mortal Kombat or Tekken 5. However, I love the Mega Man games so really I'm in the middle with Capcom.
The problem with Street Fighter is that it has a really difficult learning curve. SSFIV or Third Strike would be the easiest to pick up and try to learn, but even they're ridiculous. MvC2 is kinda like that too. You'd be best off learning UMvC3 to get into Capcom fighters. I think it's easier than TvC, I'm not sure. Doing certain combos with UMvC3 is a different story, but overall basic combos are easy as hell.

I can do the second one, but it took a long ass time lol.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 12:46 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:

The problem with Street Fighter is that it has a really difficult learning curve. SSFIV or Third Strike would be the easiest to pick up and try to learn, but even they're ridiculous. MvC2 is kinda like that too. You'd be best off learning UMvC3 to get into Capcom fighters. I think it's easier than TvC, I'm not sure. Doing certain combos with UMvC3 is a different story, but overall basic combos are easy as hell.

I can do the second one, but it took a long ass time lol.
I love playing TvC to get away from regular fighters, same with Bloody Roar 4 and SSB(M or B). TvC was really easy to pick up and learn, Street Fighter just feels impossible even after playing TvC and beating the insanely hard (near impossible for most people) battles in the DBZ:BT games.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 4:22 pm

Sain wrote:
Like I said, you are taking the releases way too seriously. You are letting your hatred towards Capcom blind you so you refuse to see what the releases as what they really are.
My blind hate? I see your blind fanboyism. I cannot believe I am reading this. You're saying it's ok for Capcom to release day one DLC, allow a game to be released IMCOMPLETE for a full 60 bucks, and just get away with this. and please tell me what addition did SF add? Because what I heard from others that with new additions with the fighting system, it ruins balance.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 7:24 pm

On the subject of fighters I don't like fighters that require long combo's and deep learning curves, I just can't remember all those moves. I'd much rather play DBZ: Budokai 3 where a Kamehameha is as simple as arrow key + O. Or MK9 where a Sub Zero ice ball is like DOWN+FORWARD=O. I'd pick these games any day of the week over games like Tekken.

This is mainly why I never tried Street Fighter or Marval VS Capcom. I want pick up and play, quick learn fighters. Not games where I have to do a 20 button combo to pull off a bad ass ultimate attack.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 7:42 pm

Empirewild wrote:
and please tell me what addition did SF add? Because what I heard from others that with new additions with the fighting system, it ruins balance.
From SFIV to SSFIV, they added a lot of Alpha/Third Strike characters (at least 10 characters iirc) and balanced the game a lot better. They added a second Ultra Combo for everyone. Also, there were like 3 new modes added alongside more cutscenes, more stages, more rival battles and better netcode for the online. From SSFIV to AE they added another 4 characters (Yun, Yang, Oni Akuma and Evil Ryu) and re-balanced the game again. They then realized that Yun was broken and re-balanced the game with a free patch in 2012. They also had an update kit for free when AE came out that let SSFIV players play with AE players online. Not sure what other changes they made, because I don't own AE.

Ultra Street Fighter IV will have another 5 characters, some new modes, new stages, rebalancing, etc.

I'll just say that AE 2012 is very balanced, even though Cammy is a bit broken. But it's still one of the most balanced fighters ever.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 12:56 am

Empirewild wrote:
Sain wrote:
My blind hate? I see your blind fanboyism. I cannot believe I am reading this. You're saying it's ok for Capcom to release day one DLC, allow a game to be released IMCOMPLETE for a full 60 bucks, and just get away with this. and please tell me what addition did SF add? Because what I heard from others that with new additions with the fighting system, it ruins balance.
Capcom's "day 1 DLC", which is more like a week after it, is a hell of a lot better than the scam Microsoft has going with Xbox Live. Why? Because you PAY ONCE instead of ONCE A MONTH.

I'm ready to give up on this argument because you are just spewing out the same regurgitated shit over and over again. DLC is how the world works. CoD does it, EA Sports does it, pretty much EVERYBODY does it. Is the game broken without DLC? If the answer is no, then don't buy the extra 2-4 characters? It's that fucking simple, no need to rage over something that is 100% optional. You're not forced to play more than one Blitzball game in FFX, so Blitzball isn't a reason to say that FFX is bad. There is a metaphor for you.

Also like Zero said, pretty much every new release of a SF game adds some combo of characters, game modes, re-balancing, etc.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 7:11 pm

http://gaminrealm.com/2013/10/20/capcom-cant-make-next-gen-fighter/

Another nail in the coffin. Not the final one yet, I'd say, but it's getting there.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

They don't need a next gen fighter yet. Port USFIV and UMvC3 to PS4/Xbone and continue support for them. UMvC3 needs a balance patch and Capcom has given us nothing but "The team has moved on to other projects". But it's not as if they have much choice anymore. They should start giving some DLC incentives to buy UMvC3 and USFIV. Like start offering free DLC for buying the games new. Most likely USFIV will have that, but bringing in more UMvC3 players could be quite ideal.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 3:25 am

Oh this is just great. You can't even make a next gen fighting game. Oh and this bit of the article.

"Not to mention that fighting games aren’t necessarily as resource-heavy as say adventure or 3D action games. The fact that the company cannot afford to make a fighting game, or even port a fighter is devastating news."

Wow, if you can't even have money for a simple fighter, then you are deep shit. This sounds like the final nail. All they need is one fucked game and its the end of the company. Which game will be the deciding factor is the question. Even if they released those 2 half ass games to next gen, it won't saved them.

I think for Capcom needs to survive (LA GASP, Empire is actually helping Capcom and not talking shit?!) they need new leadership. I think also the most important thing is to stop this whole DLC bullshit. Make games. Whatever happen to that Dragon's Dogma sequel or RE7, because those 2 games sounds like the saviors (If of course they don't fuck up). I mean like before, DMC is in failure territory, only hardcore fighting fans would be SF (Which is still not enough), and I wouldn't even want to talk about Megaman. Either RE7 needs to return old school or Dragon's Dogma needs to become the next Skyrim and become Capcom's Final Fantasy. Because if Capcom continue what they do, we won't be seeing them by 2015...
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 3:42 am

And I'm sorry Strider, but what I read from you is just THE PROBLEM WITH CAPCOM!

Capcom think DLC will saved them. No. Games save companies. Did DLC save Square, no. DID ANY COMPANY GET SAVED BY DLC? If anything, they made them worse. EA turned from a company who yea, made some BS decisions, but were ok to now a company that won worst company, 2 years in a row! Are they rich, yes, but damn they really fucked up some great series because of their ownership of others (Mass effect, need for speed, Battlefield, hell even Madden!)

Is DLC a bad thing, no, but should be an done AFTER the game is released and all done. Like GTA IV did with it's 2 DLC (which were more like expansion) and any DLC from Bethesda after Fallout 3.

If we allow ourselves to buy DLC from Capcom, we would be just a bunch of gamer zombies who likes to be ass fucked (ok maybe one guy does, but everyone else doesn't). But if we don't, Capcom will fail. It's really hard to choice since all of us had play these games and enjoy them, but at the same time, their actions and ways of business is filthy and disgusting to the point of even being worse than Activision or EA or hell, any gaming company.

So it's my morals vs my childhood/gamerhood. It's damn tough decision, but morals to me are more important. I am sorry, but I won't help Capcom if they just keep doing this. So that's why I am letting them rot. It's their fault, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 3:57 am

"A simple fighter"

EW, I would love to see you try to make a fighter that has to live up to the standards of gamers, without it being broken, with the insane graphics that everybody wants these days. There is NOTHING simple about making a game. Even creating a character is insanely complicated (you would have to get everything perfect, from shape, to size, to color, to properly shading), then making the character move HOW YOU WANT is even harder. I would know, I took a 3D animations class in my senior year in HS and even the simple stuff wasn't easy.

No fighter is simple, no game is simple unless you are just gonna make a flash game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......   Capcom only has $152 million dollars left...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom only has $152 million dollars left......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next