The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Wars: The Role Play. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 10th 2013, 5:51 pm

This rp is set 100 years in the future of Dark Wars.    The vampires are scheming to revive Xion, a powerful vampire and natural leader who could swing the tide of war to the vampires favor, and wipe out their opposition.    However this plan is not going easily as the werewolves are aware of the vampires intend and are doing all they can to stop the vampires from reigning supreme.   War with each other is not the only issue though, as the human hunters look to wipe both species off the face of the earth.    Meaning both wolves and vampires are on alert for constant traps and ambushes.

To start our story, we begin in the dead of night, on the outskirts of a city in a dark alley.   There is a women who appears to have lost her way.   This women is a pretty blonde in heels, a easy prey for the supernatural.    Little would it be known however that this is a set up.   Atop a building across the highway, we see a figure clocked under black.   The figure is virtually invisible, as is the weapon he or she wields.     While many weapons have a shine from the metal, this weapon seems to have a cole black coating that doesn't shine at all.    While it can't be seen, by the sound when the figure loads in, we can determine the weapon is heavy, likely a sniper rifle of some kind.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 2:24 pm

Instead of one or two vampires like expected, it is a rather large group of vampires (about 7) that come. The vampires get ready to attack.

Unknown woman: Head down the alley.

The woman hesitates, knowing it's a dead end but does so. The vampires know it's a dead end and begin to make their move but one of them is cut by a silver blade and feels it burn as the woman cuts them off from the alley, protecting the entrance. We can now see her in a street light, revealing that it's Florence.

Florence: No prey for you tonight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 2:52 pm

The person from the roof quickly see's Florence is there to help. It was unusual for vampires to hunt in such a large pack, or to at least make all themselves visible at once. There was no time to ponder about it now however. The figure lines up a shot and fires, the bullet enters through a vampires back and pierces the heart to kill him. The remaining vampires could tell quick where the shot came from, and they split into 2 groups 3, one to focus on Florence and the other group departing to find the shooter.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 3:08 pm

The vampire that Florence cut tries to make a move on her when she stabs him in the heart. The vampire can now see her eyes, being an odd mismatch of green and grey. He now knows who she is.

Vampire: Little...bitch...run!

The other 2 vampires get a good look at Florence and head off to the rest of their group, getting them to retreat. Seeing that everything is clear, Florence starts wrapping her shamshir in cloth before putting it in a holder on her back.

Florence (quietly to herself): Can't have this cut me.

Florence then turns down the alley and motions for the woman to come out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 3:29 pm

The person on the roof expected a fight, but seen as the vampires retreated suddenly from battle. The person pulls a almost tarp like sheet off her revealing a women, Olivia. She was quick to gather her gear, she put the tarp into a hand carry pack bag and drops it from the roof. She puts the rifle in a holster on her back and to get the the street quickly, she hooks to a safety line and scales down the front of the building. This area wasn't very populated, which allowed her the freedom to move so bluntly. Once to the bottom she picks up the bag and moves to the alley. By now the women who was the bait had made her way out and was thanking Florence, Olivia had something else on her mind though and spoke when she approached the two, directing her words to Florence.

Olivia: You. What was that? Why did they retreat when the numbers was on their side.

Olivia knew it must have been more then a silver blade or a sniper on the roof to make a large vampire ground turn and run.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 3:44 pm

Florence didn't like this situation. She could tell Olivia was a hunter so revealing that she's a werewolf was a bad idea, and saying she knows that werewolf pubs were near was an even worse idea.

Florence: I built a reputation for killing groups of vampires. They have been moving in larger groups lately, it is note wise to move alone.

Florence wasn't going to say that they want to revive Xion as that would have just set herself up for more questions.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 4:00 pm

Olivia: I have never seen vampires run as quickly as that, especially if all you arm yourself with is that blade.

Olivia was ready for a fight, the thought of this women being a werewolf had crossed her mind, but she didn't have proof it right now and couldn't risk shooting a innocent. Being that she couldn't move unless Florence gave some sighs of something not human, there was little choice but to run with the story given.

Olivia: What's your identity, Hunter?

With a name or codename Olivia would be able to run a background search on this person and find out why the vampires was so afraid of her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 4:19 pm

Florence gets the 3 of them moving before answering.

Florence: Florence Sanderson. We have to move quickly through here, it's where the vampires hang out.

The group is passing through a strip with multiple techno clubs. To Olivia's surprise, the vampires outside aren't making any moves. What Olivia didn't do was look at Florence's eyes, as it was well known by hunters that the werewolf leader has one green eye and one gray eye.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 4:41 pm

Florence did have the advantage of the night helping out some in this case, though the name had sounded familiar to Olivia. They get through the vampire territory with surprising ease and Olivia bide time till the reach the edge of hunter ground, at this point Olivia pull her pistol on Florence.

Olivia: You've just given yourself anyway. We hunters has plans, escapes routes to avoid getting swarmed. There is no way any human being could take the route you just took, and not get attacked. There could of been hundreds of vampires back there, and not one even thought of making a move.

At this point Olivia was putting it together, which was only backed up by the next statement.

Olivia: Let me have a good look at your eyes.

Florence knew Olivia took advantage of her to get past vampire territory. For her to turn now must mean they was in, or at least near hunter ground.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 4:51 pm

Florence simply stands there, not making a move. Another surprise to Olivia.

Florence: Does it look like I intend to hurt you? Think logically like a hunter should. If I was the enemy, I would have attack after the vampires ran.

While Olivia was a good hunter, she starts to hesitate.

Florence: I'm not transforming, I'm unarmed. I am not your enemy. I help you hunters all the time.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 5:00 pm

Olivia knew Florence words was true.

Olivia: We know your kind are also no idiots.

While Florence could be up to something secretive, she had helped them. Olivia puts away her weapon.

Olivia: I still don't fully trust you or know your true intent, but since you did aid us. I'm extending you a pass. Take this warning though, next time you meet a hunter, act more human. Other hunters would go after you as quickly as they would a vampire. You werewolves are just as much enemies to us.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 5:11 pm

Florence: Other hunters know of me as an ally, I will be fine.

These words worry Olivia. There are hunters that know of a werewolf as an ally, the opposite of what she was taught.

Florence: Just make sure you move in a larger group next time. I might not be there to save you.

Florence walks away from Olivia, heading away from both the hunter and vampire grounds and towards the edge of the city. She calls out on her walk.

Florence: Don't follow me, my comrades don't take kindly to people entering our territory.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 11th 2013, 5:26 pm

Olivia knew no other hunter would opening admit to having a werewolf as a ally, which meant there was a weak chain in their defense that would be hard to uncover. She was thought that both vampires and werewolves was the enemy and to not take either lightly. Befriending the hunters could be a small part of a much bigger plan on the wolves end.

Olivia: Come, we have to get to base. There is trouble afoot.

Olivia lead the way, heading back to base as the other women followed her. Her findings had to get reported.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 12:53 am

Florence got to thinking.

Florence: An attack that large is not normal, and the vampires doing nothing as we walked through is even stranger unless... SHIT!

Florence turns around and starts running towards Olivia, who is walking through a blood fest. It turns out that the group of vampires was simply a diversion set so they could kidnap the hunter leaders, and they only left 5 hunters there to give a message. Most of the hunters have been kidnapped, some were bitten and transformed, some were killed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 2:03 am

Olivia: These 5, the one with me, as well as myself. Shit, 7 of total remain.

The vampires knew what they was doing, the one left behind was not the most experienced ones. They was all rather new outside herself. When Florence arrived Olivia was quick to pull her pistol again and aim Florence way.

Olivia: What are you doing back here, wolf.

Olivia readied to fire disconnecting the safety and readying a shot, all she had to do was press the trigger. The women that was with Olivia brought up how Florence helped, and another soldier mentions hearing good things about Florence. Olivia responds to them without ever taking eyes off Florence.

Olivia: Are you people really suggesting we let down our guard again. Clearly we got comfortable and did not expect this big a attack from the vampires, now the rest of us are to become lunch meat for a hungry pack of dogs? I don't think so. We was raised, we was thought to trust no creatures of the night, to be ready for anything that came our way. It seems though, as if I'm the only one still living by those teachings.

Olivia knew the lives of the others was hers to protect. She was no longer just a soldier, she was the one who had to lead the way now. And she wanted to take no risks of letting a attack happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 2:44 am

Florence: First, my father changed how things were ran around here. There have been 0 unprovoked werewolf attacks in the last 30 years, that is his 27 years ruling and my 3 years. Second, the vampires likely left you with a message. You, with the goatee, speak.

The bald soldier with a goatee speaks up.

Soldier: Right. The vampires have taken our leader hostage, they said they won't return him or any soldiers unless we bring you there, alive. As an exchange.

Olivia clearly gets ready to take Florence hostage.

Florence: That is a trap that you would quickly fall for. They want me out of the way but they won't keep their end of the bargain.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 12:55 pm

Olivia was in a bit of a pinch, while working with a werewolf went against every fiber in her body, she lacked the manpower to rescue anyone on her own. The vampires would clearly slaughter them all the moment Florence is delivered. Olivia has little choice but to lower her weapon.

Olivia: I don't like it, but I rather my chances with you then them.

Olivia had considered her options, and turning Florence over obviously would be the wrong one to make. So it seemed for now, even if she felt cornered into it, Olivia was open to a alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 2:00 pm

Florence: It's not in my best interest to let the Vampires do this.

Florence hands a card to Olivia with the name of a pub.

Florence: Meet me there tomorrow night, and watch out for vampires. Also don't bring any silver, keep it all locked in a safe place that the vampires can't reach. I don't want them getting any more of your weapons.

This pub was on the other side of the city, past the vampire territory and in civilian territory.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 2:23 pm

Olivia: We'll be there.

She accepted the card Florence handed her, then turned her attention to the remaining groups. The task for tonight would be to salvage whatever remains, then pack up and leave to a new base.

During the salvage Olivia's group did find some stuff, maps, blueprints of the area and territories, as well as a few weapons that was missed. When they moved, Olivia had a place in mind. They moved a nice distance away, the new location bordered the line to cross into the civilian ground. The hideout itself was a bunker style place, very secure and heavily armored. Perfect for holding their supplies and housing a group of rookies.

The next night Olivia group is getting ready to set out for the pub, all was dressed for combat and armed. Olivia didn't want to move in a group, she rather of made the trip to the pub alone. But if vampires really was moving in packs, going alone would be a bad choice to make. They secure the lockup and begin the trip.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 2:50 pm

When Olivia's group makes it to the end of the vampire territory, they are getting followed by a group of vampires that's being very discreet. They to the street that the pub is on and a couple of werewolves surprise them by stepping out onto the path.

Werewolf: Behind you, in the alley.
Soldier: What?
Werewolf: Vampires, 7 of them. We handle them, see Leader.

The werewolves transform into half-wolf state and each take out a sword. They run past the group and to the alley, trapping the vampires inside. These vampires were just grunts asked to follow Olivia and have no weapons so the werewolves easily take care of them in a few minutes. Olivia's group can hear the screams of the vampires.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 3:02 pm

Olivia: Keep moving!

With that order, the group proceeds to the pub. They did have silver as Olivia was not willing to pass through vampire ground without it. However, she was willing to play ball and leave anything with silver to the care of the wolfs while within their grounds, this included letting them put her pistol in lockup if need be.

They did also have weapons not pertaining to silver. Those, she would insist her men to keep.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 3:16 pm

Florence stops Olivia before letting them enter the pub.

Florence: If you brought any silver, hand it over.

Florence takes the silver, it was pretty much all bullets in hand guns.

Florence: You didn't need silver to head through vampire territory, you could have used your flash bombs. Anyway let's head on in.

Florence leads the group into the pub. They head past the restaurant part and down a set of stairs in the back, leading to a meeting room with comfortable chairs and a fireplace.

Florence: First, we will go over what you have to watch for with the hunters. Percius, bring him in.
Percius: Right.

Percius enters a different room and brings in a vampire that's handcuffed and shackled with rope.

Florence: He was just bitten yesterday. Come get a closer look. You can already see that his eyes are bloodshot, that can be a medical condition. There are 2 ways to confirm that a human was recently bitten. The first is by having him open his mouth, even if you have to force it open like so.

Florence pins the man against the wall via his throught and forces his mouth open.

Florence: Come see. His fangs are already growing. As you can tell, our fangs are different, just small ones used for chewing through tough meat. Vampire fangs are much sharper, and longer. The second way to confirm is like this.

Florence carefully unwraps her sword and cuts into the vampire's skin. It makes a sizzling sound as it burns and he hisses at her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 3:30 pm

Most of the group listened carefully, Olivia was already aware of much of this, she wondered if Florence was giving these tips for a reason. She herself wondered if a rescue was already to late, everyone they knew could already be vampires.

Olivia: Are you giving us these tips because you suspect the others are already bitten?

The others was a little surprised, they hadn't considered that possibility.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 3:44 pm

Florence carefully wraps her blade and motions for Percius to kill the vampire, and Percius does so with a stake to the heart.

Florence: Unfortunately, it is possible. Right now I will give you a choice. You can get stronger and become immune to the vampire's bite by becoming werewolves, or you can risk being bitten while you are there.

This surprised the group, they have hunted werewolves before.

Florence: By becoming a werewolf, you are doing 3 things. The first is you are swearing loyalty to me but, I will allow you to be a hunter if you refuse to hunt werewolves. The second is you are giving up any chance at working with your allies that have been bitten. The third is you are making yourselves weak to silver, which means that unless you have gloves, you cannot handle your bullets.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:01 pm

Some of the group seem to ponder over the option, while the other part seem frightened by it. Olivia seems the only one to have her mind set, and becoming a wolf wasn't a consideration to her, neither was being a vampire. She was born a human, and she was determined to die a human.

Olivia: I'm sure you can tell this offer doesn't sit well with me. If you want to alley against those blood sucking vampires, that's one thing. If you don't want to work with a human, then me and my crew will take our business elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next