The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 9:02 pm

This takes place in Amestris, every person from both verses, max power, who wins?
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 1:22 am

OP
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 6:29 pm

Er..How so?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 11:51 am

This is actually a good question. One Piece easily has the better physical power, but they aren't as dangerous as Fullmetal's alchemy. Take the logias for instance. Aokiji is screwed from Mustang's fire, and all devil fruit powers are screwed to the Freezing Alchemist if they're near water. Luffy dies from Mustang and Edward Elric has a lot of power.

Logias are susceptible to Ed Elric just because he can literally dissipate their molecules. Alchemists can create shields to block logia attacks.

The problem is that the One Piece characters are very very strong and it would be a close fight. I think that Fullmetal has the advantage though. They may not win, but advantage.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 11:56 am

I'm inclined to agree with Riku, but how fast do you think the Fullmetal characters can react? That would be the big kicker.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 2:36 pm

Ah Ah it doesn't have to be a close fight, remember Alchemists can use ranged attacks such as Mustang, speed varies between characters, example Sloth has incredible speed, then again we could make speed equal for sake of a fair fight.

Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 2:39 pm

If speed was equal, it wouldn't be a fair fight. He means it would be close as in the winner isn't just outright.
Back to top Go down
Chulance
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 2:48 pm

Ah, I see.

Back to top Go down
Riku
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Riku

Male Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) EmptyOctober 31st 2010, 5:45 pm

Yes, that is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)   Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Alchemist vs One Piece(Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1