The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast Empty
PostSubject: The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast   The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 7:02 pm

I'm pretty ecstatic about how good these voices are compared to the 4kids. I'm only revealing ones that haven't been revealed in Colors.

Shadow - Kirk Thornton (Saix in Kingdom Hearts, Isa in Kingdom Hearts, Guile in Street Fighter II V)

Knuckles - Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist, Portgas D Ace in One Piece, Guile in Street Fighter 4)

Amy - Cindy Robinson (No notable roles that I can identify)

Cream - Michelle Ruff (Yoko in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, C Viper in Street Fighter IV)

Rouge - Karen Strassman (Kiyoh in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Shura in Soul Calibur IV)

Blaze and Omochao - Laura Bailey (Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist, Chun-Li in Street Fighter IV, Young Chi-Chi in Dragon Ball, Conis in One Piece, Leite in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Keiko in Yu Yu Hakusho)

Silver - Quinton Flynn (Axel and Lea in Kingdom Hearts, Bickson, Issaru and Reno in Final Fantasy, Iruka in Naruto)

The rest you guys can look up yourself. They've picked up a fantastic cast compared to the 4kids cast.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast   The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast EmptyNovember 23rd 2010, 9:05 pm

Two words: Incredible.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast   The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 11:36 am

I'm liking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast   The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sonic Free Rider's Voice Cast
Page 1 of 1