The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Netflix: The love-hate story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Sage
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Dr. Sage

Male Number of posts : 262
Quote : And you were worried.
Registration date : 2010-11-10

Netflix: The love-hate story Empty
PostSubject: Netflix: The love-hate story   Netflix: The love-hate story EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 4:49 pm

Netflix is brilliant! Around $5 a month for unlimited mail rentals and streaming via internet access. But a few problems bother me about Netflix and I hope some of you here would have to agree with me:

1. Mail rentals:
Let's take a little longer to get your movies in. Sure, the movies aren't scratched like Blockbuster online is, but who the fuck cares? I'm not waiting a week for something that I can either stream or pirate (did I say that out loud?). Which brings me to number 2.

2. Streaming:
I do enjoy watching stuff on Netflix either on my iPhone, computer, Wii, and 360 (if I had XBL). There's some old cartoons, old movies, and good anime that a friend hooked me up with that I'd like to sit down and watch one of these days. So what's wrong?

NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE STREAMED!

You need to tell me that I can't stream Predator, with Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I can stream Predator 2 with Danny Glover? You need to tell me that I can stream Rocky 4 and 3, but not 1, 2, 5, and Balboa? Well, what if I want to watch a movie right now like the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly? Gotta wait a week... Fuck me... I could stream a movie that'd pique my interest... Too bad half of the movies suck! I mean really, I remember seeing Battlefield Earth on there for streaming. Not only that, but Drop Dead Fred. Also, Water World (before the Nostalgia Critic reviewed it)! What's the intention? Shit movies are cheaper than good movies? Then why isn't The Room on there? I don't know...

This is the way of the future! Streaming movies through the internet! Maybe one day soon, there will be no mailing all movies back or going into a store. But I'm getting sick of waiting!

By all means, express yourselves about this issue right here.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Netflix: The love-hate story   Netflix: The love-hate story EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 5:31 pm

I've never actually tried Netflix but I've been on the verge of it. I wonder if it's mail service by PS3 Netflix as well.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Netflix: The love-hate story   Netflix: The love-hate story EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 5:08 pm

Our relationship is strictly professional.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Netflix: The love-hate story   Netflix: The love-hate story EmptyDecember 11th 2010, 12:39 am

Netflix is great. I believe my brother has it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netflix: The love-hate story   Netflix: The love-hate story Empty

Back to top Go down

Netflix: The love-hate story
Page 1 of 1