The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow

Go down 
+6
Prince Doebler
m21out
Blitz3124
Strider Zero
Big Bird
Ryu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:30 pm

Saix wrote:
KH>Your face "god".
I like how he likes to point out KH rips off shit but sucks up to Disney.....it's pretty hilarious actually.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:33 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Saix wrote:
KH>Your face "god".
I like how he likes to point out KH rips off shit but sucks up to Disney.....it's pretty hilarious actually.

I know, right. I wonder though how liking KH means we're weeaboos. Seems like a lame ass excuse to bash it.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:36 pm

Saix wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Saix wrote:
KH>Your face "god".

I know, right. I wonder though how liking KH means we're weeaboos. Seems like a lame ass excuse to bash it.
Just because we are obseesed with series doesn't mean we are obseesed with Japan and it's cultures.......it's called being a "fan".
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:38 pm

Come to think of it, didn't Meckles say that to you too Saix?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:39 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Saix wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Saix wrote:
KH>Your face "god".

Just because we are obseesed with series doesn't mean we are obseesed with Japan and it's cultures.......it's called being a "fan".

Novel concept. Some people should learn the meaning of it.

Strider Zero wrote:

Yes, I believe that snot shit did. In the same sentence in which he recommended me to /v/.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:40 pm

That name... THAT ACCURSED NAME!!!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:49 pm

Strider Zero wrote:

Saix wrote:
Yes, I believe that snot shit did. In the same sentence in which he recommended me to /v/.
I guess i'm missing out on something here.......but /v/ is pretty sweet and Meckles is a faggot who thinks hes a troll for spamin and spewing dox and to let you all know hes doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2011, 11:53 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Saix wrote:
I guess i'm missing out on something here.......but /v/ is pretty sweet and Meckles is a faggot who thinks hes a troll for spamin and spewing dox and to let you all know hes doing it wrong.

Saix and Raz went to TGTZ and trolled Meckles.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 12:00 am

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Saix wrote:

Saix and Raz went to TGTZ and trolled Meckles.
Oh that is sweet they kinda deserved it over there.....well they are all but DEAD now so whatev but I can troll better than any of ya'll fyi.
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 12:01 am

I wouldn't doubt that. I didn't troll well, I just verbally beat Meckles into a pulp and I still didn't get banned.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 12:07 am

Saix wrote:
I wouldn't doubt that. I didn't troll well, I just verbally beat Meckles into a pulp and I still didn't get banned.
Yeah that is called "hatin" but we all have good reasons to hate that kid and that is awesome you didn't get banned but is that forum even worth it? Especially after I left hell I was the highlight of that plasce back in 2008-2009! Very Happy

Btw anyone know who "God" actually is?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 12:32 am

A couple of us are speculating that he's from another forum called Raziel's Domain.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 12:37 am

Strider Zero wrote:
A couple of us are speculating that he's from another forum called Raziel's Domain.
I hardly go to any forums.....you guys best be proud that I have accept you all as my own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 9:06 am

Weren't we really the only active alternative anyway? It was either us or the dead Mystic Wish.
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

Number of posts : 57
Name : I am that I am
Registration date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 11:28 am

Saix wrote:

Now you're just being butthurt and that was hardly the reason I criticised the series at all. I am not bashing, I'm speaking truth. I already mentioned before how I'm still slightly into the series, mostly for the Disney aspect and the fact that the gameplay is usually good for the most part, but I'm not going to be a delusional fanboy and think the bad things about the series are good.

If you actually had cared to read what I said instead of assuming it was some mindless ranting, I already explained why the series has a piss poor story. It doesn't mean I'm a hater, I just accept that it's greatly flawed. I'm not expressing contempt to people for simply liking KH(otherwise wouldn't I be hating on myself?), I'm against those who delude themselves into thinking the series is greater than it actually is.

Look at Kaio for example. He actually likes some of the first parts of that god awful series called Naruto, but he understands that it is still a poorly written manga with horrible pacing. Same goes for him and his love for Dragon Ball Z. Despite how much he enjoys that show, he knows it's still pretty mediocre.

MulderYuffie wrote:
I like how he likes to point out KH rips off shit but sucks up to
Disney.....it's pretty hilarious actually.

All I did was poke fun at how BBS was essentially Revenge of the Sith. It's not like I was stating the whole series was ripping off everything, just that Nomura, who is known to be a Star Wars fanboy, obviously took elements from ROTS for that game(except made it even more laughably stupid than ROTS' story was).

Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 2:28 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Weren't we really the only active alternative anyway? It was either us or the dead Mystic Wish.
Mystic Wish wasn't my cup of tea to begin with actually :/
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm

That's because some of the first parts of Naruto weren't bad. Despite not being very good, it can have good moments. DBZ is also awesome.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2011, 5:40 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
That's because some of the first parts of Naruto weren't bad. Despite not being very good, it can have good moments. DBZ is also awesome.
One of the reasons I don't bother with much anime....too much filler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow   So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So...Re-Coded comes out tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2