The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Games Have You Bought Recently?

Go down 
+20
Coach_RenjiAbarai
link13
Shinzutalos
VideoGPlayer12
Azu~Nyan
Ichigotom
Raz
Aserrisnepelaide
Ryu
Sain
Dr. Sage
ArmorZeroX
MulderYuffie
????
justinlynch3
TomWills
PhilTheGamer
Prince Doebler
Strider Zero
m21out
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 5:06 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
SPM is good but I preferred the first two to it. Oh and the story is semi inspired from Care Bears just to warn you now.
That is Fabulous! :3 Yeah really though I've heard everywhere it's the weakest in the series but for that price I thought it was worth it and it's another game to mark off my most wanted list.

The story isn't that bad, but it's kinda funny how some of the basic premise is so similar to the old Care Bears film that scares little children.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 10th 2011, 6:53 pm

I got Super Paper Mario in the mail today like new for only $13.77 and it wasn't the Nintendo Select version SWEET!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 12th 2011, 1:03 am

I got Dead Rising 2: Off the Record early this morning and have played it on and off ever since pretty great upgrade!
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 12:20 am

Got FFIV: Complete Collection. Thus far, the "remastered graphics and music" are clearly ripped from After Years, but they look damn fine on the PSP. Looking forward to see what else is coming up.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 3:20 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
Got FFIV: Complete Collection. Thus far, the "remastered graphics and music" are clearly ripped from After Years, but they look damn fine on the PSP. Looking forward to see what else is coming up.
Picked that up awhile back pretty good stuff! :3
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 4:56 am

I just ordered Duke Nukem Forever for $14 and Red Faction: Guerilla for $10. not on my most wanted list but hey they were cheap.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 6:48 am

Apparently Duke Nukem Forever is terrible, people have told me RF Guerrilla is good though.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 7:32 am

Raz wrote:
Apparently Duke Nukem Forever is terrible, people have told me RF Guerrilla is good though.
Yeah i've heard the same but loving the shit out of Duke Nukem 3D it'll probably find a place in my heart somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 8:53 am

I'm sure it has good aspects, unfortunately it just didn't live up to the massive hype.

'Recently' I bought Resistance 3 (like a month ago) though I only had the chance to play through the final few chapters today. Solid game, good gameplay, there's no cover system or health regen, which was refreshing. The environments were good for the most part and I suppose there was a decent variety of enemies. The main attraction of the game though is the weaponry, they're all fun to use in their own way, though obviously some more than others, and all are useful in certain situations. The story on the other hand is nothing special at all, it was incredibly lackluster and left a lot of things unanswered. If anything the story would have been better suited to a spin off game than the third act in a trilogy.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 12:06 pm

Raz wrote:
I'm sure it has good aspects, unfortunately it just didn't live up to the massive hype.

'Recently' I bought Resistance 3 (like a month ago) though I only had the chance to play through the final few chapters today. Solid game, good gameplay, there's no cover system or health regen, which was refreshing. The environments were good for the most part and I suppose there was a decent variety of enemies. The main attraction of the game though is the weaponry, they're all fun to use in their own way, though obviously some more than others, and all are useful in certain situations. The story on the other hand is nothing special at all, it was incredibly lackluster and left a lot of things unanswered. If anything the story would have been better suited to a spin off game than the third act in a trilogy.
I kinda wanted to try the resistance games sometime and yeah I doubt anything could ever reach the level of hype and make it out in one piece....
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 15th 2011, 8:05 pm

I got Guilty Gear XX Accent Core and Dynasty Warriors 5 for a total of $17 while at Gamestop today....
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 2:31 am

It'd be worth picking up the collection with Fall of Man and Resistance 2 in it, that's pretty cheap and both of those are great games. Though Resistance 2 is the odd egg in that it doesn't have a weapon wheel (you can only carry 2 weapons at a time) and has health regen instead of health packs.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 3:43 am

Raz wrote:
It'd be worth picking up the collection with Fall of Man and Resistance 2 in it, that's pretty cheap and both of those are great games. Though Resistance 2 is the odd egg in that it doesn't have a weapon wheel (you can only carry 2 weapons at a time) and has health regen instead of health packs.
I'll try and look into that soon it's a shame most of games I buy I won't ever be able to fully enjoy. I need to slow it down on my buying hobby.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 17th 2011, 11:40 pm

My copies of Duke Nukem Forever and Red Faction: Guerilla came in the mail today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 18th 2011, 1:26 am

My PS3 Slim came in today with my disc (Uncharted 1) in a paper disc thing. So I got a free disc thing for if I lose a case somehow.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 25th 2011, 11:56 pm

Got Daytona USA on PSN today.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2011, 5:31 pm

Need For Speed: Shift & Mafia 2.

First 2 PS3 games, brought them from my buddy who picked up the greatest hits version for both and was selling the regular ones. I plan to pick up the PS3 console within the next month or 2, and can start playing then.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 12:44 pm

I got sonic Generations today!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 3:26 pm

Uncharted 3 just came in the mail. Time to go HAM on it.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 9:41 am

Recently bought Bioshock and fallout: New Vegas along with Resident Evil 4 HD and Auditorium HD on PSN.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 10:11 am

Is RE4 HD just a port of the original game with HD graphics? Was anything changed, or do you know yet?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 11:40 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
Is RE4 HD just a port of the original game with HD graphics? Was anything changed, or do you know yet?
Port of the PS2 version with leaderboards added in. I'm at Chapter 4-3 and nothing is changed of of yet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 10th 2011, 8:14 pm

Brought a Playstation console with the games Sypjon Filter and Dino Crisis. I plan to buy back some old games on PS1 that I sold for N64 such as a few James Bond Titles and MK4. I'll get a memory card after the holiday's when my buddy go's back online again. One more console to go, which I'm buying also after the holiday's, and I'll have all Playstation's.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

Got Super Mario 3D Land today!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 16th 2011, 4:14 am

UMvC3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games Have You Bought Recently?   What Games Have You Bought Recently? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Games Have You Bought Recently?
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next