The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shooting at local high school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Shooting at local high school Empty
PostSubject: Shooting at local high school   Shooting at local high school EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 11:54 am

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-breaking-one-person-shot-at-martinsville-west-middle-school-20110325,0,1614893.story

This was actually 30-45 minutes away from my house. Last I heard, the student was in critical condition.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at local high school   Shooting at local high school EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 2:12 pm

That bastard gives the swimmer Michael Phelps a bad name. I'm glad the kid isn't dead from the shot.

It seems that the root of school shootings is bullying. It's not really stated in this case whether or not it's true, but you never know. Kids are so stupid that they just feel the need to pick on kids relentlessly to gain their fame.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at local high school   Shooting at local high school EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 3:08 pm

I got a few questions

1. What sick mind did that kid had, was he going to pull a Columbine>

2. Where the fuck is he getting a gun from? If his parents own one, then have a god damn kid in your hand and keep it off reach and put the gun and bullets in a hiding spot.

3. Why blame bullying? He got fucking expelled, so maybe that's the reason.

So yea, I hope the kid rots, I don't care who you are or what you did, you start shooting your school up, you're a sick fucker. And even if you didn't kill anyone, you should be in prison for life.
Back to top Go down
m21out
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
m21out

Male Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at local high school   Shooting at local high school EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 4:09 pm

Wildboy wrote:
I got a few questions

2. Where the fuck is he getting a gun from? If his parents own one, then have a god damn kid in your hand and keep it off reach and put the gun and bullets in a hiding spot.

So yea, I hope the kid rots, I don't care who you are or what you did, you start shooting your school up, you're a sick fucker. And even if you didn't kill anyone, you should be in prison for life.
We should be happy the kid didn't end someone's life, not hoping the kid rots. If you ask me both of them should receive some type of punishment. Both of them played a part in the situation, so why should one of them be the innocent one?

2. I agree. Why the hell did the kid know where the gun was? Then he just throws it in a field. How the hell could you be that stupid?

3. Bullying could possibly be a part of the situation. According to the article it was because of a fight. If he was mad because he got expelled and the other kid didn't then he probably would of told his parents about it.

Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at local high school   Shooting at local high school EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 7:33 pm

m21out wrote:
Wildboy wrote:
I got a few questions

We should be happy the kid didn't end someone's life, not hoping the kid rots. If you ask me both of them should receive some type of punishment. Both of them played a part in the situation, so why should one of them be the innocent one?

2. I agree. Why the hell did the kid know where the gun was? Then he just throws it in a field. How the hell could you be that stupid?

3. Bullying could possibly be a part of the situation. According to the article it was because of a fight. If he was mad because he got expelled and the other kid didn't then he probably would of told his parents about it.

I'm sorry for being an asshole but if you maybe told someone you're were being bully, MAYBE SOMEONE COULD OF DONE SOMETHING WITHOUT RESULTING TO THIS.

And yea, bullying is probably the reasoning. But not all school shootings are that. Virginia Tech happen because the shooter was mentally ill which I repeat

Guns+Mental ill= Something bad happening

or you could be a sick mother fucker like the 2 boys from the Columbine massacre and kill your classmates for no reason but thinking you're going to be famous or something. They plan this for over 2 years!! 2 YEARS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at local high school   Shooting at local high school Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting at local high school
Page 1 of 1