The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This person is my God.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

Number of posts : 57
Name : I am that I am
Registration date : 2011-04-15

This person is my God. Empty
PostSubject: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 8th 2011, 2:57 pm

Baal wrote:
Spoiler:

Do you see that? That is one of the best boss designs I have ever seen in video games. It's made entirely of buildings and looks gigantic and imposing as hell. It's pretty cheesy but still awesome and could pass off as a SotC boss in terms of colossal size and awesome fun.

It was replaced with this.

Spoiler:

This is the topic to discuss KH in general and why it is so awful and how it became so disappointing and whatever new things come up to further prove it is disappointing. Seriously, the day you replace a fucking building Centaur for a metallic dragon, YOU DESERVE CRITICISM OR GENERAL BITCHING.

Baal wrote:
Spoiler:

How about these shmucks? Remember when the Organization was mysterious and had a threatening aura around them? THEN CAME KH2 AND THEY WERE RELEGATED TO GLORIFIED JOBBERS! Let's go down the list but I won't mention the good guys.

Let me describe the Org that showed up in KH2 for you.

Luxord - Showed up, threw some gold around, summoned big heartless and attacked people with cards? Personality? THEY HAVE NO EMOTIONS THEY DON'T NEED ONE.

Demyx - The only Org member who actually was interesting. He reacted to Sora's harsh opinion of Nobodies with *GASP* AN EMOTION and actually seemed like an interesting character. Fuck, if he wasn't hassled so much by his superiors he'd just play music and sleep, he doesn't care about fighting. NOPE, LET'S FEED HIM TO SORA AND NOT HAVE SORA ONCE QUESTION NOBODIES HAVING EMOTIONS DESPITE HOW DEMYX REACTED!

Saix - SO MUCH POTENTIAL. He had good build-up, a good power, a great voice and it was all wasted by the terrible design and not once showing off his power to make him seem like a legit threat. He just like every other member in the Org existed to lose to Sora and be a nuisance for five seconds.

Xaldin - As Sora puts it, DARTH ANGST. He only exists to make Beast think about his problems with Belle and that only lasts all of five minutes because you barely see him with Beast. He dies to Sora at Beast's castle minutes after showing his face in a stupid boss fight, with a stupid look, no personality and stupid weapons. BUT WAIT, HE'S A NOBODY HE DOESN'T NEED A PERSONALITY!

Xigbar - Good lord, talk about a guy who did nothing. He shows up in Hollow Bastion, insults Sora and leaves. He shows up in the Land of Dragons, summons Sniper Nobody and leaves. Then he shows up in the last world, talks crap and dies. HE HAD NO PART IN THE STORY OTHER THAN DYING TO SORA. Then his human shows up in BBS as if he always some big character, it's like a fucking soap opera, this series.

Xemnas - Where do I begin? He overracts, but it's not funny like with Ansem/Xehanort, it's boring and dumb. His power is lasers but the game literally labels it as "Nothing", he seems to have no understanding that nothing is not a concept or a thing, it is exactly what the name implies, NOTHING. He seems to be entirely obsessed with saying it over and over and over and he's also obsessed with hearts but he doesn't care about hearts to give himself emotions, he wants hearts because he can get power from them and turn the world into nothing and by his definition of nothing, I'm assuming he means Star Wars because that's what his power of nothing seems to be. Now you see why Marluxia wanted to become the leader, because their leader is a fucking idiot. He doesn't care about his men and sees them as cannon fodder, he doesn't care about the world and his obsession is with something that literally doesn't exist. So why in the fuck would anyone consider this guy a good villain? He doesn't make the Organization seem powerful or threatening and he certainly doesn't do it for himself either. He's just another in a long line of awful villains this series conjured up to ruin good villains.

I WILL LEAVE MY JUDGMENT FOR THE OTHER NOBODIES LATER.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 8th 2011, 7:35 pm

So a topic COMPLETELY deticated to bashing the series? Nice......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 8th 2011, 10:13 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:

No, if he was completely bashing it, he wouldn't have made any mention to it whatsoever. He's mostly bashing it and makes fine points too.

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 8th 2011, 10:35 pm

Ok, so going by your logic, if Baal = your god and you're "god", then you = Baal.

We've been on to you since your first couple of posts. Now it finally comes out. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 12:10 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Ok, so going by your logic, if Baal = your god and you're "god", then you = Baal.

We've been on to you since your first couple of posts. Now it finally comes out. Razz

Nah. I was just interested on that site you guys kept thinking I was from so I got the link from Kaio a while back. Then I saw one guy make a topic and went crazy over the Organization and thought it was awesome.

MulderYuffie wrote:

Do you take pride in constantly acting like a childish fanboy? I just thought it was funny seeing someone poke fun at Organization XIII, because they are pretty much the worst characters(and the worst thing in general) to appear in Kingdom Hearts. The series would have have benefitted from not having them. I don't see how that's bashing the whole series. Hell, when it comes to every negative thing I've said so far about KH has been pretty much spot on, not just senseless bashing.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 12:36 am

Some of the Org XIII were annoying, but a couple like Axel and Saix were great.
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 1:03 am

Nah. Axel was potentially awesome in COM but then he was ruined by KH2 and Days. Saix was just another boring character with nothing genuinely interesting about him. Well, except in BBS where it did make us interested in seeing how a young teenager turned out to be one of the higher ups in the Organization, but as usual, SE disappoints and we never got to see that. They're probably saving that and actually showing Ansem's apprentices' betrayal for BBS2(Jesus Christ, how can anyone find that game a good idea?).
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 4:09 am

Verb the Adjective Noun wrote:

No, if he was completely bashing it, he wouldn't have made any mention to it whatsoever.
wat

Strider Zero wrote:

He also has two accounts! Razz

God wrote:
Nah. Axel was potentially awesome in COM but then he was ruined by KH2 and Days. Saix was just another boring character with nothing genuinely interesting about him. Well, except in BBS where it did make us interested in seeing how a young teenager turned out to be one of the higher ups in the Organization, but as usual, SE disappoints and we never got to see that. They're probably saving that and actually showing Ansem's apprentices' betrayal for BBS2(Jesus Christ, how can anyone find that game a good idea?).
BBSV2 is going to take place throughout the entire series you know that right? I find a game taking place during , before and after events of the entire series could be made into an interesting game but sadly you think they should've focused more on a character who served little importance throughout the series........pretty sure your interest in story elements/plots are a bit skewed there brah. Btw there was already plans for the last two unannounced games before KH3 which turned out to be 3D and BBSV2 like back in 2009? So don't bother saying anything about milking.
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 6:33 am

MulderYuffie wrote:

It's funny because you're wrong.

Quote :
BBSV2 is going to take place throughout the entire series you know that right?

And...?

Quote :
I find a game taking place during , before and after events of the entire series could be made into an interesting game but sadly you think they should've focused more on a character who served little importance throughout the series........pretty sure your interest in story elements/plots are a bit skewed there brah.

Are you usually this nonsensical and obnoxious? Do you not even read what people actually say? Where did I state that Saix's development was such a crucial element of the story? How does slightly expanding on a character take a good chunk of a whole game?

All I did was express disappointment when it turned out that BBS hardly touched upon the birth of Organization XIII at all and that characters like Saix and such were merely cameos and received no development at all, leaving us still in the dark about certain things that could have been expanded on(Xigbar's true motives and so on).

Now we have another upcoming game shoved in our faces that we didn't really need where they'll obviously finally show the whole betrayal of Ansem's apprentices(mentioned in the Ansem Reports from KH2) and the forging of Org. XIII taking place when all of that could have also been done in the first BBS.

Where do you get me thinking "we should have had such a major focus on Saix while disregarding other plot points and elements" from me simply telling Zero that Saix(and his original self, Isa for that matter) was underdeveloped?

And really, for someone who thinks KH's convoluted, piss-poor writing is golden and believes that a crude series like Drawn Together is smart and funny, you're really not in a position to label other people's interests as skewed.

Quote :
Btw there was already plans for the last two unannounced games before KH3 which turned out to be 3D and BBSV2 like back in 2009? So don't bother saying anything about milking.

Haha, no. Sorry, kid. It's still milking.

Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 8:40 am

God wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

It's funny because you're wrong.

Quote :
BBSV2 is going to take place throughout the entire series you know that right?

And...?

Quote :
I find a game taking place during , before and after events of the entire series could be made into an interesting game but sadly you think they should've focused more on a character who served little importance throughout the series........pretty sure your interest in story elements/plots are a bit skewed there brah.

Are you usually this nonsensical and obnoxious? Do you not even read what people actually say? Where did I state that Saix's development was such a crucial element of the story? How does slightly expanding on a character take a good chunk of a whole game?

All I did was express disappointment when it turned out that BBS hardly touched upon the birth of Organization XIII at all and that characters like Saix and such were merely cameos and received no development at all, leaving us still in the dark about certain things that could have been expanded on(Xigbar's true motives and so on).

Now we have another upcoming game shoved in our faces that we didn't really need where they'll obviously finally show the whole betrayal of Ansem's apprentices(mentioned in the Ansem Reports from KH2) and the forging of Org. XIII taking place when all of that could have also been done in the first BBS.

Where do you get me thinking "we should have had such a major focus on Saix while disregarding other plot points and elements" from me simply telling Zero that Saix(and his original self, Isa for that matter) was underdeveloped?

And really, for someone who thinks KH's convoluted, piss-poor writing is golden and believes that a crude series like Drawn Together is smart and funny, you're really not in a position to label other people's interests as skewed.

Quote :
Btw there was already plans for the last two unannounced games before KH3 which turned out to be 3D and BBSV2 like back in 2009? So don't bother saying anything about milking.

Haha, no. Sorry, kid. It's still milking.

You should've figured from KH2 and trailers of BBS that the first six organization members weren't going to be shown becoming nobodies don't know why you were expecting it.....ignorance I guess. You shouldn't really complain about the Isa thing to begin with again ignorance you clearly don't understand the limitations of the PSP. Final Mix added very very few new cutscenes and the realm of darkness was already in the game date. Scenes involving a minor characters development would have seemed drawn out anyways so I could really care less. I don't know where you are getin that KH has a piss poor story but i'm going to choke that up to stupidity and crudeness doesn't mean it's bad I think you got offended one to many times brah. I also don't think you know what milking is....but OK and i'm not a kid but i'm willing to bet you wish I was! :3
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 8:58 am

I do agree, Saix was underdeveloped in the story. My biggest thing with him is his fight. Although he's easy as hell, he turned badass in an instant. Kirk Thornton did a great job with him. If 358/2 had a lot more of Axel/Saix development, it would have been ten times better.

I also disagree and think Axel was awesome all the way through, but that's just my opinion. BTW, Mulder, he and Verb are indeed two different people.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 9:32 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I do agree, Saix was underdeveloped in the story. My biggest thing with him is his fight. Although he's easy as hell, he turned badass in an instant. Kirk Thornton did a great job with him. If 358/2 had a lot more of Axel/Saix development, it would have been ten times better.

I also disagree and think Axel was awesome all the way through, but that's just my opinion. BTW, Mulder, he and Verb are indeed two different people.
Well....well....verb don't make nun centz
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 9:46 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
You should've figured from KH2 and trailers of BBS that the first six organization members weren't going to be shown becoming nobodies don't know why you were expecting it.....ignorance I guess.

Uh, how was there any evidence that there wasn't going to be anything revolving around the Organization's formation? True, maybe actually seeing them become nobodies would have been a stretch, but for the most part people did expect there'd be a little more insight on their secret goals and such. Did you not see everyone getting hyped up when they constantly flaunted and advertised the original versions of the memebers as if they had some sort of relevance to the game? How was it ignorant to be a little hopeful and interested in something that was implied to be in?

Quote :
You shouldn't really complain about the Isa thing to begin with again ignorance you clearly don't understand the limitations of the PSP.

Firstly get over the bloody Saix issue. Zero replied saying Saix was great and then I just said he was underdeveloped and could've been slightly more expanded on, why are you still whoring on the situation as if the criticism is such a big deal? Secondly, what has that got to do with the limitations of the PSP, it's not like a few bits of dialogue is going to take up much space(hell, it's not like a few bits of minor dialogue would even need a big FMV sequence at all on top of it either). It seems the only one being ignorant here is you.

Quote :
Final Mix added very very few new cutscenes and the realm of darkness was already in the game date.

And this has any relevance to anything stated because.........?

Quote :
Scenes involving a minor characters development would have seemed drawn out anyways so I could really care less.

And the constant scenes babbling on about friendship and Terra bitching about his issues weren't drawn out?

Quote :
I don't know where you are getin that KH has a piss poor story but i'm going to choke that up to stupidity and crudeness doesn't mean it's bad I think you got offended one to many times brah.

Do I really have to explain about how convoluted, pretentious and poorly dragged out the stories are? And let's not forget how retarded and stupid most of the characters are. That issue alone is what really drags the story down, the characters and their incompetence.

Quote :
I also don't think you know what milking is....but OK and i'm not a kid but i'm willing to bet you wish I was! :3

I guess you missed the part where they constantly took advantage of the series popularity and their time by constantly churning out a batch of unecessary spin-offs and side-games to milk people's money. Why are you so deluded enough to play into SE's hand, that everything they do is right and perfect? There's liking a series, and then there's just being a brainless fanboy.

Last edited by God on May 9th 2011, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God
Citizen
Citizen
God

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 9:49 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I also disagree and think Axel was awesome all the way through, but that's just my opinion.

Well it's not so much that's he's terrible in the later games as he was just disappointing. I mean when we first saw him in COM, he was great. Then KH2 came around and he just did bugger all in the story, randomly dicking around and yearning to be with his boyfriend, Roxas.

And Days made it worse by expanding on their friendship poorly, making it seem more contrived than interesting and convincing. Quinton Flynn is pretty much what saves him.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 9th 2011, 5:43 pm

God wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
I also disagree and think Axel was awesome all the way through, but that's just my opinion.

Well it's not so much that's he's terrible in the later games as he was just disappointing. I mean when we first saw him in COM, he was great. Then KH2 came around and he just did bugger all in the story, randomly dicking around and yearning to be with his boyfriend, Roxas.

And Days made it worse by expanding on their friendship poorly, making it seem more contrived than interesting and convincing. Quinton Flynn is pretty much what saves him.

To some extent, I can agree with that as well. When he was in KH2, I thought his character was awesome anyway. Quinton Flynn was definitely perfectly cast for him too. His random dicking around was alright. It was good that not all the organization members mindlessly followed mansex.

About the feelings thing, they were reflecting their "personality" from their original selves. Note why Roxas is such a faggot Laughing . I think the Organization would have been 20 times worse had they all been completely emotionless. Even Saix had some sort of personality going for him (A very big dickish and sadistic personality).

Anyway, I think this has gone on long enough between you and MulderYuffie. You've both expressed your opinions towards each other quite clearly. I want to politely ask you two to keep it cool from here on out. If you want to criticize or praise something, I kindly ask you to do it without the insults please. That cool with both of you?
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. EmptyMay 12th 2011, 11:33 pm

Saix is an asshole...like me. Saix is badass...like me. Saix goes insane when the moon comes up...sometimes like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This person is my God.   This person is my God. Empty

Back to top Go down

This person is my God.
Page 1 of 1