The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\

Go down 
+8
Raz
Prince Doebler
????
Sain
Saix
Strider Zero
Ponky Poo
Howaito Yokubo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

Number of posts : 155
Name : Starts with a P, but call me Lust~
Quote : Fuck this, I'm going back to bed! ~Me irl every morning
Registration date : 2011-07-11

NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ Empty
PostSubject: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:33 pm

Well, Hello there! I am new here, so let me begin with a proper introduction!

*Metal guitar music plays and a large explosion bursts behind her* MY NAME IS HOWAITO YOKUBO and it's good to be back in Boston, YEAH!

Wait, that's weird because I live nowhere NEAR Boston; I live in a pretty little place I like to call... "Satan's A**hole"! I had to *BLEEP* that out because I wasn't sure if we could curse here or not yet. I sure hope we can, or I'll get bored very quickly. I have quite the potty-mouth when I want to have one (and who DOESN'T want one from time to time!) haha ^_\\\

Alright, let's get down to business. *pulls out a big desk and puts out some sake for all to drink* If you want to get to know me much better, I like alcohol. I get very happy when my parents make me daiquiris and margaritas, but it makes me mad how I can't leave the house when I'm drunk. I act myself a fool. A giggly, touchy-grabby FOOL! ^_\\\

Oh, and in case you are all wondering why I have this face: ^_\\\ instead of this face: ^_^, that's because I have side-bangs.

My real name begins with a P, but you will all address me as Howaito or Lust (for that is what the last name means in Japanese). You can not call me White (though that is what Howaito means in English) because there may be mistakes taken with racial slurs and things of that nature. WOW, look at me talking all adult! teehee

Well, a list of things I thoroughly enjoy!
1) Being on the computer. This will show by the level of expected activity on this site, for I have no LIFE T^T
2) Singing. I might actually post videos of myself singing in the Music forum, but that will only be if you all are lucky.
3) Being called "Pretty". Obviously, ALL girls like being called attractive and because I don't think I'm very pretty, it just makes it all the better to be told so!
5) Confusing people! Do you see how there's no 4? ^_\\\ <--- side-bangs! XD
6) Drawing. If there is an Art forum on this site, I will most definitely post pictures that I am proud of. A HIGH majority of my pictures are unoriginal and things I see and eye them to draw them. My parent's say I'm pretty good at that.
7) The overall country of Japan! It's so fascinating! I love anime and manga and yaoi (oh how I love yaoi) and all that Japan has to offer! It's my life's dream to become famous there in any way possible!

Here's a list of things I kind of hate!
1) When people are bossy when needn't be. Self-explanatory; no one likes to be bossed by someone who isn't the boss.
2) My parents and my Life! This might sound all dark and gloomy, but I'm really not the happiest person. Really not very pleasant to be around when angry or sad. You guys will see that as time passes. And with all the things said about my parents, you probably though "but they sound nice! Whatever could be wrong with them in your eyes?" Well, EVERYTHING! They're pushy and take the side of a sister that wasn't even born to the family! I hate her, and I will often be ranting over how much I hate her. But that won't necessarily kill my mood. I'll just be happier when it's over.

Okay, well that's probably all the "interesting" things you need to know about me. Now basic info.
Height: frikken SHORT! (4'11")
Hair: Brown and wavy~
Eyes: Hazel! I like em :3
Personality: Quirky, kind of weird when gotten to know better, can be gloomy and depressing (like stated above) but is very loving, caring, compassionate and awesome in her eyes. Did you catch on that she's kind of conceited? haha

Oh, and I RP in third person all the time, and I like talking in third person in normal day life too. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Well, I hope I am welcomed, and I d realize I wrote a lot and suddenly got kind of mature in the way I spoke and threw off that path a little. I'm ditzy like that. Soo..... Hi guys! ^_\\\
Back to top Go down
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

Male Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:44 pm

Dear sweet Celestia, I think we have met our matches. You remind me of a certain pink pony (complete with parent-issues, and sad, gloomy episodes). Do you mind if I refer to you by the name of this pony?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:46 pm

Welcome, Yokubo.

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
Wait, that's weird because I live nowhere NEAR Boston; I live in a pretty little place I like to call... "Satan's A**hole"! I had to *BLEEP* that out because I wasn't sure if we could curse here or not yet. I sure hope we can, or I'll get bored very quickly. I have quite the potty-mouth when I want to have one (and who DOESN'T want one from time to time!) haha ^_\\\

Looks like someone hasn't taken a look at the rules yet. Wink

Quote :
Oh, and in case you are all wondering why I have this face: ^_\\\ instead of this face: ^_^, that's because I have side-bangs.

I actually assumed that's what it meant and got it spot on. \,,,/ -_- \,,,/ Rock on haha.

Quote :
2) Singing. I might actually post videos of myself singing in the Music forum, but that will only be if you all are lucky.

Nice.

Quote :
6) Drawing. If there is an Art forum on this site, I will most definitely post pictures that I am proud of. A HIGH majority of my pictures are unoriginal and things I see and eye them to draw them. My parent's say I'm pretty good at that.

Check out the graphics section.

Quote :
7) The overall country of Japan! It's so fascinating! I love anime and manga and yaoi (oh how I love yaoi) and all that Japan has to offer! It's my life's dream to become famous there in any way possible!

I'm afraid to ask "the question". Laughing

Quote :
2) My parents and my Life! This might sound all dark and gloomy, but I'm really not the happiest person. Really not very pleasant to be around when angry or sad. You guys will see that as time passes. And with all the things said about my parents, you probably though "but they sound nice! Whatever could be wrong with them in your eyes?" Well, EVERYTHING! They're pushy and take the side of a sister that wasn't even born to the family! I hate her, and I will often be ranting over how much I hate her. But that won't necessarily kill my mood. I'll just be happier when it's over.

I honestly couldn't tell from all the above stuff. You seem more like a full of life type of person through what you've already posted.

Quote :
Personality: Quirky, kind of weird when gotten to know better, can be gloomy and depressing (like stated above) but is very loving, caring, compassionate and awesome in her eyes. Did you catch on that she's kind of conceited? haha

We'll get to know you better in due time, so yeah.

Quote :
Oh, and I RP in third person all the time, and I like talking in third person in normal day life too. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Well, I hope I am welcomed, and I d realize I wrote a lot and suddenly got kind of mature in the way I spoke and threw off that path a little. I'm ditzy like that. Soo..... Hi guys! ^_\\\

Hahaha. I'm starting to like you already. I think you'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:52 pm

Oh hooray! I'm gonna like it here you say? Well, I am very happy I found this site then!

PokeRanger, I kind f have no idea what you are talking about; a pony... the only thing that makes me think of is Charlie the Unicorn. Stupid, I know. But because that reminds me of one of my favorite animated short videos, you may call me pony if you wish.

Zero, I am scared to ask.. What is "The Question"....? 0-0
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:54 pm

We'll save that question for later Twisted Evil

But for now, I'll ask how you found this site?
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:56 pm

I looked up Inuyasha in forumotion, and somehow this popped up. I don't see how this relates to Inuyasha at all except some discussions may include it. But that is how I found it, and I'm happy I did. I'm liking it here already! ^_\\\
Back to top Go down
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 8:58 pm

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
PokeRanger, I kind f have no idea what you are talking about; a pony... the only thing that makes me think of is Charlie the Unicorn. Stupid, I know. But because that reminds me of one of my favorite animated short videos, you may call me pony if you wish.
Please, call me Silver. Also, I'm a brony, and I've been gone a little while and hadn't bothered to change my profile to something new (its fine now). But you remind me of Pinkie Pie (my new avatar).
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:00 pm

Aww, that was my favorite My Little Pony when I collected them! Then my brother broke off most of their heads! I still have my pinkie pie, and my butterscotch and my starcatcher (i think that was the pegasus's name). I love those things~
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:16 pm

Son of a bitch. Get me the fly swatte...

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
I looked up Inuyasha in forumotion, and somehow this popped up. I don't see how this relates to Inuyasha at all except some discussions may include it. But that is how I found it, and I'm happy I did. I'm liking it here already! ^_\\\

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:19 pm

What, you no likey Inuyasha? I don't watch anymore, I only make characters on Inuyasha role play sites s I can one-up everybody. I'm very creative with powers and character histories (though they are always a pain in the ass to type up...).
Back to top Go down
Saix
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Saix

Male Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:20 pm

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
What, you no likey Inuyasha? I don't watch anymore, I only make characters on Inuyasha role play sites s I can one-up everybody. I'm very creative with powers and character histories (though they are always a pain in the ass to type up...).

Quite the opposite, my dear. I think you read the joke quite wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:24 pm

Haha well, I stand by what I said. I only like one-up-ing people on those sites because obviously they rely on using the Inuyasha series as a complete template for their character history and personality. I'm probably the only one who would make a woman who could completely liquefy her body and acts as a succubus XD
Back to top Go down
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:29 pm

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
Haha well, I stand by what I said. I only like one-up-ing people on those sites because obviously they rely on using the Inuyasha series as a complete template for their character history and personality. I'm probably the only one who would make a woman who could completely liquefy her body and acts as a succubus XD

You mean like a combination of two of the homounculi in FMA? Lust and Sloth. Well, at least its more creative than what I presume most people are doing. My personal favorite power is being a Looney Tune.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:31 pm

I don't watch FMA, so that's why I don't care that frikken Greed or whatever dies soon. My friends freak out, but I don't. I like Kuroshitsuji better. That's kinda the only anime I'll watch right now.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:34 pm

*Gasp* FMA is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:35 pm

Never really got into it. Now I feel I might be hated.... >.<
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:37 pm

Nah. It's all good. We're cool like that.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:39 pm

Yay~ Rainbow time! *prances on a giant solid rainbow that had suddenly formed in front of her, then it starts to rain soda*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:40 pm

Welcome to THE Mystic Forum. Please have fun here and feel free to post your art/music.

Also Zero and I both like Japanese music, so don't be embarrassed to post it in the music section if you happen to be listening to some at the time.
Back to top Go down
Ponky Poo
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Ponky Poo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:43 pm

Sain wrote:
Welcome to THE Mystic Forum. Please have fun here and feel free to post your art/music.

Also Zero and I both like Japanese music, so don't be embarrassed to post it in the music section if you happen to be listening to some at the time.

As long as you are aware that using "desu" at the end of every scentence is wrong, then liking Japan is perfectly fine. Because they are indeed awesome. And weird.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:48 pm

To Sain, I almost always listen to Japanese music. But I like Metal too. Five Finger Death Punch and Fall of Troy mostly. Then I like Paramore and Adele too haha

To Pony, I am obviously aware that ending every sentence in "desu"-- even in Japan-- In wrong. Like, "desu ka" for a question. It ends in "ka" haha

But I like Japan very much, MOSTLY because of how unique they are! And they're very cool in coming up with anime and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:52 pm

We have 10 guidelines that the forum made that we forgot to add because Strider is a lazy bastard.

1.Shut up
2.YOU ARE FOREVER WRONG!
3. You must end every sentence with "I AM NOBODY, I MUST BE BANNED." Unless you are a admin, mod, or me and Saix.
4.You must bow down to your toaster a weekly base or you'll die.
5.You must chop atleast one of your fingers off.
6-10 respect rules above

If you don't you will be banned and we will come to your house and chop your balls off and feed them to you. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:55 pm

Well, the joke is on you. I'm a girl, thus I have no balls!
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 9:56 pm

Well then will just tear your vagina off then.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ EmptyJuly 11th 2011, 10:00 pm

I-Is that.... possible.... 0~@"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\   NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\ Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWEST Person as of RIGHT NOW!! ^_\\\
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: