The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Pokémon game is your favorite?

Go down 
+6
Cloud
Sain
Hiei
Ponky Poo
Strider Zero
ArmorZeroX
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:10 am

Hiei wrote:
Dante wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Dante wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Falcon wrote:
That list is shit. The writer of the site put the list up and asked if you agree with it or not.
Alright then, Gamefaqs is shit. So in all, we're both wrong.
Hmm... GameFAQs is a very big and popular site. I will actually stick with Mr. Vauhn's (Falcon) opinion. "So in all", Mr. Vauhn and I are right, not you my friend.
Gamefaqs is only a paid site. Take IGN for example, that is also a paid site. Anyone can make that with money and members. Why agree with one site when there are many more sites?
Because I stuck with GameFAQs my whole life and I find them reliable. Also did Lloyd.
That means nothing. I could have stuck with IGN my whole life, but that doesn't mean there reliable.
Gamefaqs has MULTIPLE experts for each game/series. Most of the Pokemon experts agree that the order is G/S/C > R/B/Y > D/P > Ru/Sa/E(the last 2 groups are interchangable).

Last edited by Captain Falcon on December 1st 2008, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid keyboard)
Back to top Go down
Hiei
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Hiei

Male Number of posts : 164
Name : Alex
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:15 am

Captain Falcon wrote:
Gamefas has MULTIPLE experts for each game/series. Most of the Pokemon experts agree that the order is G/S/C > R/B/Y > D/P > Ru/Sa/E(the last 2 groups are interchangable).
Multiple experts? Where does it say that? It's only 1 site, just 1. There are 100rds of paid sites out there.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:19 am

Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Gamefas has MULTIPLE experts for each game/series. Most of the Pokemon experts agree that the order is G/S/C > R/B/Y > D/P > Ru/Sa/E(the last 2 groups are interchangable).
Multiple experts? Where does it say that? It's only 1 site, just 1. There are 100rds of paid sites out there.
One site with a FORUM does not mean one expert.

You are saying that since this is one site, there are not multiple Fire Emble experts. That statement is false as both Lloyd and I are experts of Fire Emblem.
Back to top Go down
Hiei
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Hiei

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:27 am

Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

You are saying that since this is one site, there are not multiple Fire Emble experts. That statement is false as both Lloyd and I are experts of Fire Emblem.
What makes you 2 experts in Fire Emblem?
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:29 am

Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

He doesn't think so, but I know way more about Fire Emblem then Mr. Captain and I could get Lloyd to back that up.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:31 am

Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

Beating the games multiple times, knowing how to beat the games during challenges, know which characters are better, knowing how many characters to use and when to promote them.

I, personally am more of a Pokemon expert than a Fire Emblem expert.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:42 am

Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

Beating the games multiple times, knowing how to beat the games during challenges, know which characters are better, knowing how many characters to use and when to promote them.

Vince and Lloyd are Fire Emblem experts, but Lloyd knows more. Captain Falcon I don't really know because I never really met him or her.
Back to top Go down
Hiei
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Hiei

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 12:46 am

Ken wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

Vince and Lloyd are Fire Emblem experts, but Lloyd knows more. Captain Falcon I don't really know because I never really met him or her.
Beating the game multiple times means you know a lot, but that doesn't mean you're an expert.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 4:45 pm

Hiei wrote:
Ken wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

Beating the game multiple times means you know a lot, but that doesn't mean you're an expert.
Did you even read my other 3 points?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 5:48 pm

Hiei wrote:
Ken wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:
Hiei wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

Yes, but when you have gone through FE7 over 20 times (Sacred stones over 10, PoR 4X, FE6 2x, 102x), and make people crumble before you in FEBW, then I would consider you an expert at fire emblem.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Roy Mustang
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Roy Mustang

Male Number of posts : 567

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 6:00 pm

Yeah, you don't fuck with Falcon when it comes to Fire emblem.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 8:44 pm

Alright Hiei, that's enough. You're pushing it way to far so stop now before you get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2008, 9:25 pm

I agree with Dante here. If you keep on denying there being more than one expert per game on a site, then I can prove you wrong again with another game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 1:58 am

Imo,
1. Silver/Gold/Crystal (and most likely their remakes)
2. Red/FR/Blue/LG/Yellow
3. Pearl/Diamond/Platnium
4. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 2:06 am

I agree with that list except switch the bottom two
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Rasequi0
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Rasequi0

Male Number of posts : 171
Name : Rolando Segovia
Quote : POEMON4LIFE
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2009, 3:54 am

my favorite is emerald cause I just enjoyed that one the most.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2010, 4:33 pm

Probably Blue or Crystal (Necro bump)
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2010, 1:25 am

Fire Red. They remade the best pokemon game ever, so of course it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Pokémon game is your favorite?   What Pokémon game is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Pokémon game is your favorite?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2