The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X men Vs DC

Go down 
+9
Agen Kolar
ShaolinAce
KittensOnACloud
Dr. Sage
Sain
Big Bird
Prince Doebler
Strider Zero
carnagevegeta
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

X men Vs DC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptySeptember 12th 2011, 11:37 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
Phoenix (as Dark Phoenix when she dies)

That's not how it goes.
Sorry, my X-Men knowledge is a little fuzzy. Bottom line is, DC characters would get fucked... I mean if Batman could find a way to mess up mutant DNA, then power to him! Otherwise, game over. It's gonna take more than a reboot to bring you back!

Darkseid and Doomsday are both cosmic level characters just like Dark Phoenix who is their strongest asset right now. Her and Rogue who would die to them as well. Nobody on X-Men could catch Flash and Superman...need I say more about him?

If Doc Manhattan were in this, it would be over so quickly for X-Men.
idk about that DC has the smarts but marvel has the brawn. Pheonix could take care of flash and superman. Not only that but rouge gets 3 of DC members powers so she can take flash, superman and darkseid which allows her to catch flash or superman and she will be stronger than them both

Realistically, Rogue wouldn't start with any of DC's powers unless she actually held the character for a certain time, so that condition is retarded. Still, Phoenix can't take on Darkseid and Doomsday and the two of them plus Superman take out Rogue. The rest have no shot at winning.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 12:13 am

Strider Zero wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:

That's not how it goes.
Sorry, my X-Men knowledge is a little fuzzy. Bottom line is, DC characters would get fucked... I mean if Batman could find a way to mess up mutant DNA, then power to him! Otherwise, game over. It's gonna take more than a reboot to bring you back!

Darkseid and Doomsday are both cosmic level characters just like Dark Phoenix who is their strongest asset right now. Her and Rogue who would die to them as well. Nobody on X-Men could catch Flash and Superman...need I say more about him?

idk about that DC has the smarts but marvel has the brawn. Pheonix could take care of flash and superman. Not only that but rouge gets 3 of DC members powers so she can take flash, superman and darkseid which allows her to catch flash or superman and she will be stronger than them both

Realistically, Rogue wouldn't start with any of DC's powers unless she actually held the character for a certain time, so that condition is retarded. Still, Phoenix can't take on Darkseid and Doomsday and the two of them plus Superman take out Rogue. The rest have no shot at winning.
realistically xavier can take out flash and rouge can touch him so thats flashes power right there. 2nd she now has the speed to touch superman and take him out so thats another one 3. with superman speed she can touch darkseid thats 3 so it can realistically happen. Thats why i wanted her to start out with it because if she absorbs them they are taken out of the fight. So it can realistically happen as for pheonix its going to be hard for doomsday to touch her. Phoenix has defeated a malnourished galactus so she is capable of taking both doomsday and darkseid out. i dont even know how they would be able to deal with her telepathic assaults.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 1:48 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:

That's not how it goes.

realistically xavier can take out flash and rouge can touch him so thats flashes power right there. 2nd she now has the speed to touch superman and take him out so thats another one 3. with superman speed she can touch darkseid thats 3 so it can realistically happen. Thats why i wanted her to start out with it because if she absorbs them they are taken out of the fight. So it can realistically happen as for pheonix its going to be hard for doomsday to touch her. Phoenix has defeated a malnourished galactus so she is capable of taking both doomsday and darkseid out. i dont even know how they would be able to deal with her telepathic assaults.

Phoenix can't withstand an Omega Blast from Darkseid. And no, Xavier can't take out Flash in the middle of a huge ass battle. There are many other people he has to worry about. Rogue is screwed from the beginning if she tries to take any powers.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 2:39 am

Strider Zero wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Dr. Sage wrote:

That's not how it goes.

Phoenix can't withstand an Omega Blast from Darkseid. And no, Xavier can't take out Flash in the middle of a huge ass battle. There are many other people he has to worry about. Rogue is screwed from the beginning if she tries to take any powers.
Pheonix can withstand it if she can withstand galactas. Also superman and others have also took omega beams so there is no reason to believe that phoenix wouldnt. Xaiver can do that more than likely he wont be in the middle of it so yeah he would be able to tag him.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 2:44 am

Superman is far more resilient than Phoenix XD. This is so retarded. DC obviously has X-Men beat. You'd need the likes of Thor and Sentry in here to stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptySeptember 13th 2011, 2:49 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Superman is far more resilient than Phoenix XD. This is so retarded. DC obviously has X-Men beat. You'd need the likes of Thor and Sentry in here to stand a chance.
not when you have phoenix, apocalypse, Magneto and Xaiver and like i said with rouge (wwith 3 powers) to DC cant just go with strength they need to use their intelligence
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2012, 3:05 am

My vote goes to DC ;D!!
They have The Batman. <3 XD
Back to top Go down
ShaolinAce
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
ShaolinAce

Male Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2012, 3:39 pm

DC no question.

Flash outran death etc.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2012, 6:26 pm

Phoenix can alter reality etc.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Agen Kolar
Citizen
Citizen
Agen Kolar

Number of posts : 43
Name : Agen Kolar
Registration date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2012, 3:05 am

X men fore sure. More fights and action.
Back to top Go down
http://starwarsforums.forumotion.com/forum
Major STRYFE
Citizen
Citizen
Major STRYFE

Male Number of posts : 70
Name : Nothing you need to know
Quote : Yay
Registration date : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 4:10 am

Seeing as how it hasnt been brought up i wonder if this falls under new information, Scarlet Witch has off the charts reality warping IIRC, and is defintely the most powerful mutant other then Hope, and Franklin, with 3 weeks prep she can create an alter reality to make supes team powerless. (She depowered over 90% of the mutant population) Team X-Men stomp
Back to top Go down
Agen Kolar
Citizen
Citizen
Agen Kolar

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 3:14 pm

Major STRYFE wrote:
Seeing as how it hasnt been brought up i wonder if this falls under new information, Scarlet Witch has off the charts reality warping IIRC, and is defintely the most powerful mutant other then Hope, and Franklin, with 3 weeks prep she can create an alter reality to make supes team powerless. (She depowered over 90% of the mutant population) Team X-Men stomp

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 3:15 pm

Scarlet Witch isn't more powerful than Phoenix Force iirc.

Can they even survive blasts equivalent of a Supernova from Darkseid and Doomsday?
Back to top Go down
Major STRYFE
Citizen
Citizen
Major STRYFE

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 8th 2012, 3:40 pm

youre right the phoenix force probably is stronger then Wanda, but Jean cannot beat Wanda, her feats are much greater then Jeans, in addition the only thing Jean would have to beat Wanda is a mind rape but that wouldnt happen before wanda, kills her via reality warping, in all fairness
Top tier reality warping > Conventional superpowers, Darkseids omega beams are supernova level, never heard that one before, but wanda can still use her powers to win
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 2:47 am

Scarlet Witch's reallity powers are from an outside source and she doesn't have them anymore. However her hex powers are a natural enemy to the Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Major STRYFE
Citizen
Citizen
Major STRYFE

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 3:00 am

Actually her reality powers came from her hex (which later turned out to be chaos magic)wouldnt that be supereffective against supes
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 2:28 pm

I honestly think Darkseid and Flash are DCs biggest assets, Darkseid can resurrect the dead and Flash can steal speed from anything he feels like basically fucking up everyone.

Rogue would probably have no clue what the fuck she is doing and end up killing herself running at the speed of light into a wall.

The DC list includes villains the likes of doomsday and Darkseid will happily kill anyone standing in there way and won't hold back. There not going to world of cardboard like Supes, they'll just kill and maim everyone. Not sure if any of you remember when superboy prime went mental and start decapitating and killing teen titans.

I also think that people are overating apocalypse in theory he should be awesome but he rarely lives up to it.

I don't know about this supernova level power of eyeblasts, but Darkseids omega beam is broken as fuck it disintegrates, creates and transmutates:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid#Powers_and_abilities

It can homing attack to. As well as give extra powers to anyone who's slightly weaker, Batman has three weeks to plan and Darkseid can give him super powers that alone should wreck the X-men.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 2:51 pm

I guess I over exaggerated about that. But he's still powerful as fuck.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Uxas_(New_Earth)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

Doomsday and Superman were both able to survive the Omega blast so that means they can also withstand ridiculous attacks.

And Flash is just broken to all hell.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 6:04 pm

Well essentially we have a bunch of heavy hitters versus Phoenix, and i refusee to believe rogue would be able to utilise the ridiculous level of power the other guys have without horrendous side effects, and if she could i doubt she would be able to utiliae them as effectively as the people who use them.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2012, 11:06 pm

Flash will beat the shit out of Phoenix... He will finish Phoenix before Phoenix can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Major STRYFE
Citizen
Citizen
Major STRYFE

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2012, 11:39 pm

Why do people still ignore the scarlet witch
Back to top Go down
DudeWynaut
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-01

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2012, 4:24 am

I believe that Phoenix transcends time and space? Flash only works in the 3rd dimension..
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2012, 3:29 am

DudeWynaut wrote:
I believe that Phoenix transcends time and space? Flash only works in the 3rd dimension..

Flash, with his speed he can travel pass through molecules and beam of light. He can even travel to the past.

This is the flash flying a beam of light
X men Vs DC - Page 2 467118-flash197_23_super

This is Professor Zoom, he is inferior to The Flash in terms of speed
X men Vs DC - Page 2 468905-046_super
X men Vs DC - Page 2 468906-045_super
Back to top Go down
Agen Kolar
Citizen
Citizen
Agen Kolar

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 7:33 pm

DC would stomp. Superman can crush universes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X men Vs DC   X men Vs DC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

X men Vs DC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Debate Forum-
Jump to: