The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official PSN Users Thread

Go down 
+4
Prince Doebler
Ryu
Strider Zero
MulderYuffie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

The Official PSN Users Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 8:05 pm

Here we shall post our PSN usernames to add each other along with our stats.

The Official PSN Users Thread Psn_cu16
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 8:06 pm

Information is here https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t813-online-accounts

As for stats, I'm lv 8 and I have 1 Platinum in RE5. That's all I can really say off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 8:10 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Information is here https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/t813-online-accounts

As for stats, I'm lv 8 and I have 1 Platinum in RE5. That's all I can really say off the top of my head.
alright cool looks like i didn't notice that one lol i only have like 2 people on here added on PSN lmao
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 8:42 pm

Yeah, that topic is only for the account info. This is good to discuss trophies and other stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 8:57 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Yeah, that topic is only for the account info. This is good to discuss trophies and other stuff like that.
Yeah i'm currently work ing on the Back to the Future episodes. They each give a decent amount of 10 or more trophies per episode.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 9:15 pm

I got a ton of Silver trophies and a Gold one from Assassin's Creed 2 recently.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 10:45 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Does ACII have alot of easy trophies?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 10:49 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Just from beating the game you get 12 Silvers and 1 Gold and a couple bronze.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Just from beating the game you get 12 Silvers and 1 Gold and a couple bronze.
That sounds pretty good. Back to the Future episodes half or more are usually side stuff but you are limited at what you can do for each episode so not very hard. Hyperdimension Neptunia has some pretty easies too You get one from starting the game , traveling to each landmasses , party recruitments , equipment and shop stuff and story related trophies so all around pretty easy incase you were wondering what those trophies were like.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2011, 2:38 am

Wanted to finish up Hyperdimension Neptunia last night but the final boss makes me rage and i don't want to level up as it seriously becomes a bitch nearing the end at the late 40s mark. I finally played a little bit of Continnum Shift afterwords as it's something i wanted to try and i've had this copy for MONTHS and never touched it. I played a little bit of Dead rising 2 and then some Castle Crashers and right now i'm back at Dead Rising 2 finishing up some easy trophies before Dead Rising 2: Off the record comes out.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 5th 2011, 6:41 pm

Just got my 650th trophy from completeing Chapter 6-2 in Resident Evil 5.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 7:10 pm

Just got my 666th trophy called "New Hotness" lmao

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 25th 2011, 4:29 am

Finally beat resident Evil 5 and got two trophies from it wooohooo! Played a little Mercenaries with a friend was pretty good! Still need to do a few more trophies on RE5 when I get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 25th 2011, 11:59 pm

I'm on a solid path to getting Platinum in Uncharted and then getting Platinum in Uncharted 2 takes a little longer for me but I'll have that as well in time.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 26th 2011, 7:28 pm

Got my second Platinum in Uncharted. Wooh.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 26th 2011, 8:51 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Got my second Platinum in Uncharted. Wooh.
The sly Cooper games are great for trophies and great in general. My only plat is from sly 1 and I almost got a plat for sly 2 just have to beat it lol. got a few trophies today and last night from daytona USA easy trophies and great racer. Didn't know Sega rally was on PSN found out last night from a friend might get that sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 28th 2011, 5:24 pm

The Sly games are ridiculously easy but fun, so I would imagine the Platinums would be easy.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 28th 2011, 6:00 pm

Ryu wrote:
The Sly games are ridiculously easy but fun, so I would imagine the Platinums would be easy.
Yep only one remotely difficult is sl3 since you HAVE to 100% it.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 28th 2011, 7:17 pm

Sly 1 is the most difficult to beat because generally you die with one hit. 100% on Sly 3 is so easy because you can get shittons of money doing ship battles and stealing off pirates.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 5:28 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Sly 1 is the most difficult to beat because generally you die with one hit. 100% on Sly 3 is so easy because you can get shittons of money doing ship battles and stealing off pirates.
I don't know some of those sidem issions you have to do to 100% really bother me and for whatever reason I can't finish the last shooter section in sly 2 with the spiny black rings with thunder in them. All I need to do now is beat that game and that'll score me the last two trophies and the plat. In other news I got a 12 month subscription to Playstation Plus.....YAY....?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 5:36 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
I don't know some of those sidem issions you have to do to 100% really bother me and for whatever reason I can't finish the last shooter section in sly 2 with the spiny black rings with thunder in them. All I need to do now is beat that game and that'll score me the last two trophies and the plat. In other news I got a 12 month subscription to Playstation Plus.....YAY....?

When the spiny rings come out, shoot the outside (the metal part) once and ONLY once and they deactivate. You will simply go right through them. If you shoot it twice, the ring will charge again. Once you know that, the rest is easy.

And PS+ is worth it if you're going to spend a lot on gaming anyway.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 1:40 am

Plat Sly 2 just awhile ago thanks to Strider's advice. That jumped my level 11 percentage from 5% to 23% with the last 3 trophies (including plat).
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 1:45 am

I died like six times in a row before I figured that thing out. I kept shooting it and then after a while I shot it once at random and saw it deactivate and figured it out from there.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 1:51 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I died like six times in a row before I figured that thing out. I kept shooting it and then after a while I shot it once at random and saw it deactivate and figured it out from there.
Lol yeah it's so chaotic I keep shooting it and never released at some point it deactivates might have something to do with my eye problem lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 12:00 pm

2 days till Uncharted 3 comes out. I've determined to Plat U2 tomorrow so that the very next day I can play Uncharted 3 in succession. And hopefully I'll get Platinum on U3 as well in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official PSN Users Thread   The Official PSN Users Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official PSN Users Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next