The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games you want but do not have

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Games you want but do not have - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you want but do not have   Games you want but do not have - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2011, 4:40 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
You are officially cool because Vigilante 8 is cool and so is the sequel fucking loved those games growing up! Pro Street is PROBABLY better on PS3. Didn't care for any Marvel Vs. Capcom besides 3 which is AMAZING! GET IT NOW!!!! Gran Turismo is win , Devil May Cry is win and Silent Hill IS ULTRA FUCKING WIN!!!!! Make the SH games top priority they are somewhat rare to find these day good thing i have and beat all of them absolutely wonderful horror series.

Infamous and Uncharted are great and GTA4 is AMAZING! best in the series in my opinion. God of War 3 and the Saints row games are good since it seems you like GTA/Saints row you would probably like bully pretty great game too there is a PS2 version and a superior version on Wii/360. Assassin's Creed is pretty great too am interested in Heavenly sword neverp layed it though. Love me some Gran Turismo 5 and fucking love MK9.

Why no RPGs? The KH series is great and it's not the only action RPG series i'd recommend. If youl ike fighter i'd advise Soul Calibur which is an amazing series SC2 was my fav. For whatever reason I think you might like resident Evil 4/5 because they seem more what kind of action shooters you are into they are great but RE4 is better.

MvC2 is not nearly as casual, that's probably why. MvC2 is a shit load more technical. He's better off waiting for UMvC3 rather than getting the original.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Games you want but do not have   Games you want but do not have - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2011, 5:04 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
You are officially cool because Vigilante 8 is cool and so is the sequel fucking loved those games growing up! Pro Street is PROBABLY better on PS3. Didn't care for any Marvel Vs. Capcom besides 3 which is AMAZING! GET IT NOW!!!! Gran Turismo is win , Devil May Cry is win and Silent Hill IS ULTRA FUCKING WIN!!!!! Make the SH games top priority they are somewhat rare to find these day good thing i have and beat all of them absolutely wonderful horror series.

Infamous and Uncharted are great and GTA4 is AMAZING! best in the series in my opinion. God of War 3 and the Saints row games are good since it seems you like GTA/Saints row you would probably like bully pretty great game too there is a PS2 version and a superior version on Wii/360. Assassin's Creed is pretty great too am interested in Heavenly sword neverp layed it though. Love me some Gran Turismo 5 and fucking love MK9.

Why no RPGs? The KH series is great and it's not the only action RPG series i'd recommend. If youl ike fighter i'd advise Soul Calibur which is an amazing series SC2 was my fav. For whatever reason I think you might like resident Evil 4/5 because they seem more what kind of action shooters you are into they are great but RE4 is better.

MvC2 is not nearly as casual, that's probably why. MvC2 is a shit load more technical. He's better off waiting for UMvC3 rather than getting the original.
Yeah that isk inda what i meant I just auto assumed he knew about the ultimate version which I absolutely can't wait for.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Games you want but do not have   Games you want but do not have - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2011, 8:32 pm

Yea I know of Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom. It's what I'd be buying.

Thanks to the tips on a few games mulder. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you want but do not have   Games you want but do not have - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games you want but do not have
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2