The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who makes the most reliable fan subs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Who makes the most reliable fan subs? Empty
PostSubject: Who makes the most reliable fan subs?   Who makes the most reliable fan subs? EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 11:54 am

Topic. This is coming up because the fan subs I'm watching with One Piece are pretty bad with not translating certain words that end up throwing me off sometimes. So does anyone ever look for a specific site or group of people for subs? Or what is the most reliable fan sub you have encountered?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the most reliable fan subs?   Who makes the most reliable fan subs? EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 2:25 pm

Yibis
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the most reliable fan subs?   Who makes the most reliable fan subs? EmptyJanuary 4th 2012, 5:04 pm

A couple of good groups for me has been doki fansubs and horriblesubs, for bleach and naruto, its definitely bleachverse and narutoverse respectively.
Back to top Go down
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the most reliable fan subs?   Who makes the most reliable fan subs? EmptyJanuary 5th 2012, 8:59 pm

Horriblesubs steals FUNimation's and Crunchyroll's subs.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the most reliable fan subs?   Who makes the most reliable fan subs? EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 11:06 am

Kaio wrote:
Horriblesubs steals FUNimation's and Crunchyroll's subs.

Hmm never knew that, i never have watched and of funi's or crunchyroll's subbed stuff before, thanks for the tip ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the most reliable fan subs?   Who makes the most reliable fan subs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who makes the most reliable fan subs?
Page 1 of 1