The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Options, options.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 9:55 pm

Checking Wal-Mart.ca for PS3's, there are.

- 160GB
- 160GB (including 4 games, Wal-Mart limited time bundle)
- 320GB
- 320GB bundle (few different bundles with 1 game each)
- 320GB sports bundle (includes Move and motion sensing bull crap, and a sports game)

I am wondering if it's better to get a 320GB PS3 bundle, or, if the 160GB is cheap enough, get the 160GB PS3 (no bundle) and get one of those 500GB hard drives. It will mostly be used for game saves, and some music storage (I hear some games you can upload songs from you hard drive to play during games). Only thing is the 500GB is a extra $99. I'm doubting it's worth it as my buddy hasn't even filled his 80GB PS3 yet.

What do you think. I might just go with a 320GB bundle when I go for a PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Big Bird
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
Big Bird

Male Number of posts : 595
Name : Big Bird
Quote : HELP!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 10:10 pm

Get the 160GB one with 4 games. That's more than enough space to last a long while, unless you're planning on getting tons of DLC.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 10:12 pm

Kaio wrote:
Get the 160GB one with 4 games. That's more than enough space to last a long while, unless you're planning on getting tons of DLC.

This. I have a 160gig Slim and it's probably going to last me a long time provided it doesn't break.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 10:37 pm

Cool. Games included is God Of War 1 & 2 (which has no meaning to me as I already own both on PS2), and Uncharted 1 & 2. 2 box sets included. However it is limited time, thing is I don't have the money on hand quite yet. If it's still there, I may go for it. If it's gone, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 11:27 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Cool. Games included is God Of War 1 & 2 (which has no meaning to me as I already own both on PS2), and Uncharted 1 & 2. 2 box sets included. However it is limited time, thing is I don't have the money on hand quite yet. If it's still there, I may go for it. If it's gone, oh well.

Uncharted 1 and 2 are completely worth it. If those two are still on that deal, do it. The best Platformer/TPS combo ever in a series.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 11:39 pm

I've played em, indeed good games.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 29th 2011, 11:59 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
You could always replay the GoW games for the trophies. I got my 500gb drive for only 454 you need to watch out where you purchase stuff might get a raw deal. If you don't plan on getin many games you won't need a big HDD but considering i've got loads of games and into to get loads more I needed the 500gb.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 12:07 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
You could always replay the GoW games for the trophies. I got my 500gb drive for only 454 you need to watch out where you purchase stuff might get a raw deal. If you don't plan on getin many games you won't need a big HDD but considering i've got loads of games and into to get loads more I needed the 500gb.

I see. Really no need for it unless your a serious collector.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 30th 2011, 1:38 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

I see. Really no need for it unless your a serious collector.
Yeah I mainly got it due to me being too lazy to hook up my PS2 , trophies and in HD well that and it was only $10 lol. The Uncharted games are great too!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 7:50 pm

Fairly sure that 4 game package will be gone by the time I get a chance to get down to the store sadly.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyOctober 31st 2011, 8:14 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Fairly sure that 4 game package will be gone by the time I get a chance to get down to the store sadly.
That sucks woulda been a sweet deal too!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 1:48 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Indeed.

I know they sell the sets separately as well, so I might still buy it if they have the Uncharted sets there. I hear of Uncharted 3, no idea if it's out, or coming out, or what. lol. Would be sweet if they did a Uncharted collection bundle though.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 2:42 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Indeed.

I know they sell the sets separately as well, so I might still buy it if they have the Uncharted sets there. I hear of Uncharted 3, no idea if it's out, or coming out, or what. lol. Would be sweet if they did a Uncharted collection bundle though.
Uncharted 3 came out today actually lol.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 3:06 pm

There is an Uncharted 1+2 disc based game that just came out today with U3 iirc. They mentioned it at E3 this year.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. EmptyNovember 1st 2011, 4:43 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Indeed.

Uncharted 3 came out today actually lol.

Oh lol.

Strider Zero wrote:
There is an Uncharted 1+2 disc based game that just came out today with U3 iirc. They mentioned it at E3 this year.

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Options, options. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Options, options.   Options, options. Empty

Back to top Go down

Options, options.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games-
Jump to: