The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Characters for my 2 fanfics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Characters for my 2 fanfics Empty
PostSubject: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 2:28 am

I need you guys to think of some intresting characters for my 2 fanfics, one based on Fallout and the Other on Oblivion.

The Fallout Fanfic I already got the 2/3 main characters done and all support, I need one more main character with a personality (I want him to be a real asshole)

The Oblivion Fanfic is need of 8 main characters of each race (I know their are 10, but I only want the Dark elf, no other elves) I got the Imperial, aka, main of leader of the guild he is running.

I am starting with Fallout first since I have a name, Fallout Brotherhood, the other one needs a name and the name is based on the guilds name, which I also want you guys to name for me. The Imperial is Cody, the blue and black hair leader who can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. Imperial is done, I need 7 more and I only want the dark elf race, not other elfs.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 2:31 am

I'll get you a Fallout character. Give me a spreadsheet of guidelines over PM and I'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 2:33 am

Or better yet, if you log on AIM this could be even easier.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 2:34 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Or better yet, if you log on AIM this could be even easier.
Sure. I tell you what you need.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 3:14 am

Strider has the 3rd main character for the Fallout fanfic, but I still need the Oblivion ones

Here is the Fallout Main Characters

1st
Name-Richard Lionstrike
Age-26
Gender-Male
Race-Human
Job-BOS (Brotherhood of Steel)
Mission-Get the love of his life and save the world
Looks-Dark hair, wears BOS armor (Besides helmet) has white skin and brown eyes.
Personality-Innocent, kind, respectful, but hates his brother's ways of life.
Combat-Uses his Combat Shotgun, Lucky, sometimes laser. Hates Melee
Back story-He join the brother at 16 years old and is now a commanding officer of his deploy fleet. He found his brother being attack by Enclave, who kicked him out for reason explain later. Save his brother and saved a Mutant and all became best buddies in an instant, or what he thinks.

2nd
Name-Roger Lionstrike
Age-28
Gender-Male
Race-Human
Job-None (Former Enclave)
Mission-To make Richard's life a living hell.
Looks-Same as Richard except he is a little darker white and he has a little blondish hair. He wears a regular hoodie and pants.
Personality-Respectful, but has a darker tone on things. He wants Richard to never find love because Richard ruin his (though it was a mistake) He loves lots and lots of beer and screwing women.
Combat-Uses rifles all the time and some assassinations with sneaking.
Story-He was a former Enclave soldier, only using them for food and drinks, got kick out for fighting the general and threaten with death. Saved by his Brother, Richards and went and took Tray, all became fast friends, but he and Tray fuck with Richard's love life after what Richard's did awhile ago (tell in story)

3rd
Name-Tray Burton
Age-31
Gender-Male
Race-Super Mutants
Job-Former Scientist for Vault X
Mission-Give Justice to the wasteland and find the killer of his family and his horrible mutation.
Appearance-Tray is light skinned with short black hair that is in a closed crop style. He has purple eyes, a brown shirt with a lighter brown tattered vest, brown dress pants and brown combat boots.
Personality- Due to his past, he is very cold in his approach to other people. He hates people in general and always has some nasty, venomous thing to say in the most optimistic situations. Despite all this, he fights to keep some sense of justice and revenge at the same time.
Combat-Melee and big guns. What else to say, but nothing compare until transformation.
Transformation-Tray can transform at will into a Mariposa Mutant and his abilities are amplified as such. When berserk, his transformation is stronger. Trigger by seeing the picture of his son and wife.
Half Transformation - Tray can transform just one or multiple parts of his body at will as well. (Note-None of his clothes are torn during his transformations for unknown reasons) Trigger by seeing little things that remind him of his son and wife like a cross or a teddy bear.
Back story-He, his wife Beth and their son, Robby, live in Vault X, a secret vault to hold the world's smartest people. The vault was abducted by Enclave warriors and use for test subjects. They use the FEV virus on all three of them. Robby and Beth were killed in the expirement. He turned into super mutant and was saved by Richard and Roger. Became friends with them fast for saving him and vow to serve them. Helps Richard with the defeat of the Enclave and Roger of ruining Richard's love life.

Oblivion Fanfic's Characters

Imperial(Leader)-Cody,19, best friend or worst enemy boss. Good at speech and swords. Most kindheart in the group

Redguard-Akeem Dayum,21,Racist black guy who talks alot a shit and is good at hand to hand, lockpicks, and steal your damn horses. And in the world of Tamerial. he invented the word "Nigger and Nigga" And has a shirt saying "This is what a nigger looks like" in Imperial Blood

Argonian-

Khajitt-

Breton-Takamaro Ronin,25,Bookworm and Destruction Mage expert of the group. Shitty at melee and is the most serious of the group. Sounds boring but the twist is, he is a male stripper.....No joke at all.

Dark Elf-

Nord-

Orc-

Last edited by Extremewild on December 1st 2011, 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 24th 2011, 3:48 am

Extremewild wrote:
and steal your damn horses.
Ah yes, horses, nature's bikes.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 25th 2011, 8:09 pm

Still need characters. Make some funny ones. Oblivion is a crazy fucking game.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 26th 2011, 7:55 pm

Come on people, I need you guys for this fanfic
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 26th 2011, 9:40 pm

Relax. I'm sure people will step up eventually.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 30th 2011, 4:33 pm

Come on guys. I need the rest. Is Strider the only one with a creative mind (and me)
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyNovember 30th 2011, 4:52 pm

I'll ask Ryu to make an Oblivion character for you. But I'll tell you right now that making your own characters usually suits better because you don't have to worry about the approval of the creator if you want to use a plot twist with them.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 1st 2011, 12:33 am

I got Ryus, his character is a little bit serious, so I'll add my little twist :3
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 5th 2011, 10:28 pm

I hope you realize if you didn't have any serious people, it would take away a lot from the comical moments.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 7:24 pm

I guess no one cares huh? I guess everyone here is a complete fucking moron besides Ryu and Strider.

You guys suck!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 7:34 pm

Yeah there isn't a whole lot of interest for fics here but you'll get a decent amount of readers at the very least. Like I said before, it's usually better to have 90% of the characters being your own.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 8th 2011, 9:28 pm

Oh well, I better get start on the Fallout one now.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 9th 2011, 4:44 am

I'd give you a character, EW, but I can't be bothered/don't particularly want to.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 9th 2011, 5:18 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 10th 2011, 5:03 am

Because I'm a cunt.

Also I'm too busy playing Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptyDecember 11th 2011, 3:23 pm

I see.....
Back to top Go down
Jason5913
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 12:45 am

Great Story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters for my 2 fanfics   Characters for my 2 fanfics Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters for my 2 fanfics
Page 1 of 1