The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? Empty
PostSubject: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyDecember 30th 2011, 10:50 pm

I don't know if you guys knew or not but I was informed about a Rurouni Kenshin movie sometime last year. I was excited about the idea but I was not sure if they would pull through with the production at the time so I was hesitant to inform fans.

Now sometime last week I saw the teaser trailer and now I am eager to spread the joy!!!

I think the trailer looks promising, any thoughts? Very Happy !!!

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyDecember 31st 2011, 3:20 am

I've heard good things about the anime but never gave it a look. Unfortunately the best shot this film has of localization is subs probably.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 1st 2012, 5:04 am

Strider Zero wrote:
I've heard good things about the anime but never gave it a look. Unfortunately the best shot this film has of localization is subs probably.

:O Strider!!!! *le gasp!*
You never once saw Rurouni Kenshin!? Oh my goodness. U_U
*Shakes!!* WHY!?!?
I would tell you to at once but considering the times, you might not consider it to be as good or appreciate as much. V_V;;

Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 1st 2012, 12:56 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

*Shakes!!* WHY!?!?
I would tell you to at once but considering the times, you might not consider it to be as good or appreciate as much. V_V;;

Once I finish Fullmetal Brotherhood I'll give the show a look.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 2nd 2012, 2:12 am

Strider Zero wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

*Shakes!!* WHY!?!?

Once I finish Fullmetal Brotherhood I'll give the show a look.

I hope you enjoy and appreciate it. >.< I really do.
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Male Number of posts : 208
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 11:48 am

I love me some RuroKen XD, it was one of the animes i grew up with and one of my first mangas as well, its one of the things i can fondly look back on as i spent so many hours after school glues in front of the tv with my friends ^^, ah i feel all nostalgic now lol. The trailer for the new movie, which i heard is supposed to hit japan sometime in the spring or summer looks amazing, i also read they may be revamping the franchise with a new anime project, hopefully will finally get to see the emishi/kenshin fight fully animated this time, i felt so ripped off after the original anime strayed into those craptastic fillers when the kyoto arc and the fight with shishio -.-
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 4:27 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
I love me some RuroKen XD, it was one of the animes i grew up with and one of my first mangas as well, its one of the things i can fondly look back on as i spent so many hours after school glues in front of the tv with my friends ^^, ah i feel all nostalgic now lol. The trailer for the new movie, which i heard is supposed to hit japan sometime in the spring or summer looks amazing, i also read they may be revamping the franchise with a new anime project, hopefully will finally get to see the emishi/kenshin fight fully animated this time, i felt so ripped off after the original anime strayed into those craptastic fillers when the kyoto arc and the fight with shishio -.-

Didn't you see the Reflections movie ? The Enishi Yukishiro fight was in there. :O
The whole thing.!! I really loved the Reflections movie but it made me cry like no other. :'(
--
And I know right? Rurouni Kenshin was the first animated series I saw. Apart from Sailor Moon and Sakura Cardcaptors. If wasn't for RK I don't think I would have ever got into anime. o.o..
I can't wait for the movie, if even the reviews are poor I can not resist supporting. Hopefully they do RK right unlike DBZ and the others. U_U
Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 5:07 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

Didn't you see the Reflections movie ? The Enishi Yukishiro fight was in there. :O
The whole thing.!! I really loved the Reflections movie but it made me cry like no other. :'(
--
And I know right? Rurouni Kenshin was the first animated series I saw. Apart from Sailor Moon and Sakura Cardcaptors. If wasn't for RK I don't think I would have ever got into anime. o.o..
I can't wait for the movie, if even the reviews are poor I can not resist supporting. Hopefully they do RK right unlike DBZ and the others. U_U

Yeah i saw both the movies, but the enishi fight felt more like a small time filler fight as compared to the manga fight, but i guess that's just me lol. The shishio fight went a few episodes in the anime, so that fight being the last major battle in the series, i thought it could've been a whole lot more epic, it just felt to short for my tastes, but then again after watching stuff like yu yu hakusho, dragonball/z, fist of the north star, and the like, i think my expectations for fight scenes and action are to high XD. But yeah reflections was really sad indeed, it choked me up to, i aint gonna lie there lol, i still cant watch it again to this day Sad. But more than likely i am definitely gonna see this new kenshin movie as soon as its up and subbed, im impatient like ><. O.o so u grew up on sailor moon and cardcaptor sakura to huh, ah so many memories, now i feel all nostalgic cheers
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 5:22 pm

Ichigotom wrote:

Yeah i saw both the movies, but the enishi fight felt more like a small time filler fight as compared to the manga fight, but i guess that's just me lol. The shishio fight went a few episodes in the anime, so that fight being the last major battle in the series, i thought it could've been a whole lot more epic, it just felt to short for my tastes, but then again after watching stuff like yu yu hakusho, dragonball/z, fist of the north star, and the like, i think my expectations for fight scenes and action are to high XD. But yeah reflections was really sad indeed, it choked me up to, i aint gonna lie there lol, i still cant watch it again to this day Sad. But more than likely i am definitely gonna see this new kenshin movie as soon as its up and subbed, im impatient like ><. O.o so u grew up on sailor moon and cardcaptor sakura to huh, ah so many memories, now i feel all nostalgic cheers

oo.. I thought it was enough but heh. <3
And I know right? I still watch it to this day though.
I preferred Reflections movie to Lost and Betrayal. Tomoe kind of upset me.
I mean I get her and everything but I will always be a Kaoru fan *__*..
-
And you and me both!!! I have a couple of RK friends at school so I'd probably organize an entire clip to see it. Very Happy I wonder what the fighting scenes would be like. *_* I wonder what Hiko would be like too. I wonder o.o if we get to see their light personality traits yet? Doubt it though, the trailer looks serious.. <<;

Back to top Go down
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Ichigotom

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyJanuary 6th 2012, 5:58 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:

oo.. I thought it was enough but heh. <3
And I know right? I still watch it to this day though.
I preferred Reflections movie to Lost and Betrayal. Tomoe kind of upset me.
I mean I get her and everything but I will always be a Kaoru fan *__*..
-
And you and me both!!! I have a couple of RK friends at school so I'd probably organize an entire clip to see it. Very Happy I wonder what the fighting scenes would be like. *_* I wonder what Hiko would be like too. I wonder o.o if we get to see their light personality traits yet? Doubt it though, the trailer looks serious.. <<;

Lol guess my expectations are set to damn high lol, oh well *shrugs*
Mmm yeah i got the series on dvd and go back all the time to watch it, well at least up until after the kyoto arc end, them fillers bore me to tears literally, such a bad way to end such an awesome series *sigh* well hopefully if they do that revamp like i was reading about a while back, it'll more than makeup for it. I would definitely love to see them redo the entire anime from square one, that would be so awesome!!!! I really loved loss and betrayal myself, i loved seeing kenshin at his roots when he was the battousai and how his tragic past came to make him the wanderer that he is in the main series, plus when tomoe ended up being slain ah that was so sad Sad, gotta really feel for the poor guy, but yeah i will always love him and kaoru together more ^^. Mmm cant say i know to many people anymore who loved ruroken like me or hell who even watch anime period, save for online and my lady, so that's about it :/. Yeah the movie does look to be of the really serious type, more like kenshin when he is fighting as the battousai, rather than the happy go lucky naive swordsman we know him as for most of the story lol, but they did say watsuki himself was pretty involved with the movie and was on set the majority of the time, so i think all the little quarks that made kenshin who he was, both the serious and the more comical, will definitely make there way into the movie. And i think the fights are gonna be amazing as well for sure, if there is one thing japan knows how to do right, its awesome fight scenes, be they live action or animated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyMarch 21st 2012, 5:16 pm

Ichigotom wrote:

Lol guess my expectations are set to damn high lol, oh well *shrugs*
Mmm yeah i got the series on dvd and go back all the time to watch it, well at least up until after the kyoto arc end, them fillers bore me to tears literally, such a bad way to end such an awesome series *sigh* well hopefully if they do that revamp like i was reading about a while back, it'll more than makeup for it. I would definitely love to see them redo the entire anime from square one, that would be so awesome!!!! I really loved loss and betrayal myself, i loved seeing kenshin at his roots when he was the battousai and how his tragic past came to make him the wanderer that he is in the main series, plus when tomoe ended up being slain ah that was so sad Sad, gotta really feel for the poor guy, but yeah i will always love him and kaoru together more ^^. Mmm cant say i know to many people anymore who loved ruroken like me or hell who even watch anime period, save for online and my lady, so that's about it :/. Yeah the movie does look to be of the really serious type, more like kenshin when he is fighting as the battousai, rather than the happy go lucky naive swordsman we know him as for most of the story lol, but they did say watsuki himself was pretty involved with the movie and was on set the majority of the time, so i think all the little quarks that made kenshin who he was, both the serious and the more comical, will definitely make there way into the movie. And i think the fights are gonna be amazing as well for sure, if there is one thing japan knows how to do right, its awesome fight scenes, be they live action or animated Very Happy

TOM!! TOM!! TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEW MUTHA FO TRAILER!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lc_JmcRxdx8
MUST SEE NAO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyMay 3rd 2012, 4:36 am

I'm waiting for this since I 2000
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyMay 5th 2012, 5:43 pm

tazze019 wrote:
I'm waiting for this since I 2000

Hahah, Taz. Kenshin is awesome, isn't he? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SSbardock84
Citizen
Citizen
SSbardock84

Male Number of posts : 46
Name : What do you mean?
Quote : If you push yourself to doing something you know is good for you you'll feel great after it, if you don't you'll regret it the rest of your life.
Registration date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 2:20 am

Its pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://starwarsforums.forumotion.com
tazze019
Citizen
Citizen
tazze019

Male Number of posts : 97
Name : Ezzat
Quote : Myaori kadn akkie
Registration date : 2012-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? EmptyApril 5th 2013, 7:01 am

I can't wait to watch Samurai X the movie part II.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?   Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Rurouni Kenshin Fans Out There?
Page 1 of 1