A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!
 
HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Howdy ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 5th 2012, 4:18 pm

We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 208
Age : 29
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 8:21 am

Strider Zero wrote:
We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.

Mmm that's to bad cuz i'm having fun talking with u guys and this is pretty cool place, so i'll keep on top of my game and keep the ball rolling for sure ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 4:23 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.

Mmm that's to bad cuz i'm having fun talking with u guys and this is pretty cool place, so i'll keep on top of my game and keep the ball rolling for sure ^^

Yay!! Very Happy
And I am Tifa. <<;
Maybe I should have done an Introductory post when I first joined this website.. *Shrug..*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 208
Age : 29
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 4:56 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.

Mmm that's to bad cuz i'm having fun talking with u guys and this is pretty cool place, so i'll keep on top of my game and keep the ball rolling for sure ^^

Yay!! Very Happy
And I am Tifa. <<;
Maybe I should have done an Introductory post when I first joined this website.. *Shrug..*

Hahaha yeah that would've probably helped seeing as u been here longer than me and they are asking who u are lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittensOnACloud
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 947
Quote : Show No Mercy To The Merciless.
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 5:09 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.

Mmm that's to bad cuz i'm having fun talking with u guys and this is pretty cool place, so i'll keep on top of my game and keep the ball rolling for sure ^^

Yay!! Very Happy
And I am Tifa. <<;
Maybe I should have done an Introductory post when I first joined this website.. *Shrug..*

Hahaha yeah that would've probably helped seeing as u been here longer than me and they are asking who u are lol


*Scratches back of her neck* Heh.. <<; Well, it was just one person.. Plus I doubt I have ever seen him around in the forums lately, so.. <<;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 208
Age : 29
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 5:29 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.

Mmm that's to bad cuz i'm having fun talking with u guys and this is pretty cool place, so i'll keep on top of my game and keep the ball rolling for sure ^^

Yay!! Very Happy
And I am Tifa. <<;
Maybe I should have done an Introductory post when I first joined this website.. *Shrug..*

Hahaha yeah that would've probably helped seeing as u been here longer than me and they are asking who u are lol


*Scratches back of her neck* Heh.. <<; Well, it was just one person.. Plus I doubt I have ever seen him around in the forums lately, so.. <<;

Oh snap its on now lol, tifa just threw down the gauntlet

Yeah not really Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 8:03 pm

Ichigotom wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Ichigotom wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
We don't get a ton of new people, but the rarity is new people that actually post 2 or less times.

Mmm that's to bad cuz i'm having fun talking with u guys and this is pretty cool place, so i'll keep on top of my game and keep the ball rolling for sure ^^

Yay!! Very Happy
And I am Tifa. <<;
Maybe I should have done an Introductory post when I first joined this website.. *Shrug..*

Hahaha yeah that would've probably helped seeing as u been here longer than me and they are asking who u are lol


*Scratches back of her neck* Heh.. <<; Well, it was just one person.. Plus I doubt I have ever seen him around in the forums lately, so.. <<;

Oh snap its on now lol, tifa just threw down the gauntlet

Yeah not really Razz

Not see me around? I'm one of the regular's.

Anyway I didn't recognize the username lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2077
Age : 26
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 6th 2012, 8:28 pm

A late welcome, but welcome nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichigotom
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 208
Age : 29
Location : In the eye of the storm, walking the thin line between life and death.
Name : Tom ^^
Quote : "When the winds of destiny blow your way, will you be swept by the currents and let them carry you unapologetically or will you go against the currents and forge your own path in life, for me this is my story and i alone will write it"
Registration date : 2011-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   January 7th 2012, 9:21 am

Ryu wrote:
A late welcome, but welcome nonetheless.

Hehe many thanks and its a pleasure to meet u to Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Howdy ^^   

Back to top Go down
 
Howdy ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Howdy Belgium
» Hey Howdy Hey
» Howdy, Hello There. ^_^
» Howdy from SoCal!
» Howdy Ho, Neighbor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: