The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 9:52 pm

Women: Damn... going to need to act quick.

By now a pool of water has formed from the water spraying out of the hydrant. The women gathers the water again and launches it forward, a small "wave" of sorts opening the exit back up. She quickly runs into the building and quickly grabs Maria. She grabs hold of Maria and pulled her out just as the building started to fall apart. Outside the women gets Maria away from the building and try's to wake her up, gather a small pocket of water to slash on Maria's face.

Women: Come on... wake up... I hope I wasn't to late...

Sandra: Sister...

Sandra felt worse now and really hoped Maria came back ok.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 10:13 pm

Maria breaths slightly, not waking up but showing signs of life.

----

Sarah: Maria will be fine. She's stronger than you would think.

----

The computer screens go black and Malik exits the cameras. He takes off his headset and stands up.

Malik: Troy, we are going out there. I'll make sure Maria is alright, I want you to investigate the fire. It did not look like an accident.

Malik leads Troy out of his office and sees Sarah.

Malik: Troy and I are heading out. I want you to let us in later.
Sarah: Alright.

Malik then leads Troy to the apartment building.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 10:27 pm

The women stays by Maria, she's a little relieved to see she's breathing, but is still concerned about her overall health.

Women: Where is the damn emergency in this city when you need them.

Soon enough Malik and Troy arrive at the burning building. The women shouts out to them, getting Malik's attention as Troy walks up unusually close to the fire.

Sandra: I hope so. Sorry I'm not very talkative, I just have a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 10:45 pm

Malik runs over to the woman to find Maria there too. Malik looks at Maria closely then speaks.

Malik: She'll be fine in a couple of hours, less time if she gets some water in her system. The fire got her dehydrated and the smoke didn't help any. Thanks for saving her, I was the one who asked for the help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 11:01 pm

Women: You... but it was a different man that asked for help. Anyway I can help with getting her water.

As the women pulls together a orb of clean water, she notice Troy.

Meanwhile Troy is right up to the fire, he bends down and takes his jacket off, throwing it back. Troy then reaches his arm into the flames and scoops up a handful of the burning ashes. Looking to Malik he see's the women and walks over to them.

Troy: You, water lady, spill some water on these ashes.

Malik nods that it's ok, and the women does as asked spilling water on the ashes to put out the flames before turning her focus back to helping Maria. Troy then go's over by Malik.

Troy: Take a sniff.

Malik does so, and despite being a little soggy with water, there was still a strong unusual small to it.

Troy: Some sort of fuel was used to ignite this fire. It was probably a trap for that Sandra girl, except they got the wrong girl. Looks like you was right, this is no natural fire.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 11:13 pm

Malik: Good thing it was Maria and not Sandra. If it was Sandra, she would have been helpless in there. Maria held the fire back long enough from the inside to survive.

Malik then turns back to Maria and the woman.

Malik: My name is Malik Blishtar, co-leader of the MDC. The man next to me is Troy, our fire expert. As for the other man running up, we didn't have time so I had to use my power to send a Steve over to you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 19th 2012, 11:24 pm

Women: My name is Katy Karma. I actually came to this city looking for you guys from the MDC. I need help, but not from whom you may think.
Troy: If your not being chased by the government, then who do you need help with.
Katy: It's... my brother.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 1:21 am

Ken exits his room and sees Seto heading to his.

Ken: I heard some commotion. What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 1:30 am

Ryu wrote:

Seto: There was some trouble with a big fire. But things should be all right now. How is your training coming along?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 1:32 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Seto: There was some trouble with a big fire. But things should be all right now. How is your training coming along?

Ken: I still can't use lightning. But my magnetic powers are improving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 1:38 am

Ryu wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Seto: Good. Your powers give you one of the highest potential out of all of us. We're going to need you big time in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 1:41 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Seto: Good. Your powers give you one of the highest potential out of all of us. We're going to need you big time in the future.

Ken: I'll be fine by then. Just don't leave me out of the action.

Ken goes back into his room to train more.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 2:12 am

Seto also heads to his room to rest and read some more alchemy books.

-----

Elena: I'm counting on you, Raven. This is a crucial step for us. And keep your guard up.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 3:51 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Women: My name is Katy Karma. I actually came to this city looking for you guys from the MDC. I need help, but not from whom you may think.
Troy: If your not being chased by the government, then who do you need help with.

A little bit of time passes and Maria wakes up. She speaks quietly, sounding tired.

Maria: Thanks.

As Maria tries to stand up, she falls into Katy's arms. It then suddenly starts to rain as a storm rolled in. Malik looks around and sees some government agents closing in. A closer look at them shows it's a swat unit, a small army unit and the 2 agents that were chasing Yanou.

Malik: This is not good. If Maria was completely healthy we'd stand a strong chance but...if we have somebody come, they will know where the MDC base is. Looks like we will have to work with what we got.

----

Zeik and Damien make it close to the other army base when Zeik pulls off the road and parks his motorcycle in the woods. Zeik gets up.

Zeik: We'll walk from here.

Zeik leads Damien over to Raven. Zeik takes out some night-vision binoculars. He scouts the area.

Zeik: 5 guards at the gate. Then 2 at the side door, 3 at the main door. I do see how I can get in but you 2 might not like it.

----

Yanou takes out his one item from home - a comic book. On the cover are a bunch of superheroes, one being Hawkwoman. He then sees the similar facial features of HW and Hawkwoman.

Yanou: Do you happen to be Hawkwoman?
HW: You are the first to find out. I used to be Hawkwoman, but ever since Raven...they left. I tried to work on my own but it just wasn't right, nothing worked out.
Yanou: Then why don't we try to get New Hope back together?
HW: Aquaman and Green Arrow were heartbroken, nobody else is really a leader.
Yanou: There is the MDC.

HW takes out a remote and a TV swings out of the wall, showing clips of the MDC's fights.

HW: Outside of Seto and Zeik, they need a lot of work. Erona goes off on his own too often and even tries to fight the army on his own, taking on fights he cannot handle. Troy is way too reckless and doesn't work that well with others. Sarah needs some close combat training and needs to work on not getting headaches from her powers. Maria needs to learn when not to go into a fight and when to abandon a mission, along with getting close combat experience. The new recruit, Sandra, needs to observe her surroundings better. Malik needs to go on field missions more to get some experience. Ken, despite being a strong fighter, leaves missions unfinished and heads back to their base too early. And even though Zeik is one of their best fighters, he's never there to help because he's a double agent within the army.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:11 pm

Raven is sipping a bottle of root beer as he watched Zeik scout.

Raven: Uh...I already scouted this area. There's an air duct we can climb into in the back. Remember, we're supposed to keep the casualties down.

-----

Meanwhile, Erona has returned to base. He knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:23 pm

Zeik: Actually I saw a sewer pipe.

Zeik hands Raven the binoculars and aims them down at a pool of gross-looking water with a large pipe heading into the base.

----

Sarah walks up to the door and opens it to see Erona. By a stroke of luck nobody saw Erona coming.

Sarah: Why are you all wet?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:34 pm

Erona: It's raining outside.

Erona enters base. He looks around to see almost no one around.

Erona: Great, I bet that fire had something to do with us too. Just my luck. Oh well. Boss didn't call me, so I don't care.

Erona creates an air bubble around himself and dries himself off quickly.

-----

Raven: A sewer pipe? Surely you jest. The air duct just as wide and more sanitary. There's a safe route there too.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:39 pm

Zeik: While the air duct is more sanitary, we'd have to move twice as slow to get to places in order to avoid alerting their soldiers with noise. It's more efficient to take the sewer pipe in.

Zeik then takes out a map of the army base.

Zeik: The sewer pipe leads to a room just outside of their leader's room. The air ducts also lead there but have so many intersections that it is easy to get lost.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:43 pm

Raven: Fine then. You go ahead and take the pipe. I'll move quickly through the duct and meet you inside the leader's room. Damien, which way will you take?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:51 pm

Sain wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

A little bit of time passes and Maria wakes up. She speaks quietly, sounding tired.

Maria: Thanks.

As Maria tries to stand up, she falls into Katy's arms. It then suddenly starts to rain as a storm rolled in. Malik looks around and sees some government agents closing in. A closer look at them shows it's a swat unit, a small army unit and the 2 agents that were chasing Yanou.

Malik: This is not good. If Maria was completely healthy we'd stand a strong chance but...if we have somebody come, they will know where the MDC base is. Looks like we will have to work with what we got.

----

Zeik and Damien make it close to the other army base when Zeik pulls off the road and parks his motorcycle in the woods. Zeik gets up.

Zeik: We'll walk from here.

Zeik leads Damien over to Raven. Zeik takes out some night-vision binoculars. He scouts the area.

Zeik: 5 guards at the gate. Then 2 at the side door, 3 at the main door. I do see how I can get in but you 2 might not like it.

----

Yanou takes out his one item from home - a comic book. On the cover are a bunch of superheroes, one being Hawkwoman. He then sees the similar facial features of HW and Hawkwoman.

Yanou: Do you happen to be Hawkwoman?
HW: You are the first to find out. I used to be Hawkwoman, but ever since Raven...they left. I tried to work on my own but it just wasn't right, nothing worked out.
Yanou: Then why don't we try to get New Hope back together?
HW: Aquaman and Green Arrow were heartbroken, nobody else is really a leader.
Yanou: There is the MDC.

HW takes out a remote and a TV swings out of the wall, showing clips of the MDC's fights.

HW: Outside of Seto and Zeik, they need a lot of work. Erona goes off on his own too often and even tries to fight the army on his own, taking on fights he cannot handle. Troy is way too reckless and doesn't work that well with others. Sarah needs some close combat training and needs to work on not getting headaches from her powers. Maria needs to learn when not to go into a fight and when to abandon a mission, along with getting close combat experience. The new recruit, Sandra, needs to observe her surroundings better. Malik needs to go on field missions more to get some experience. Ken, despite being a strong fighter, leaves missions unfinished and heads back to their base too early. And even though Zeik is one of their best fighters, he's never there to help because he's a double agent within the army.

Sain wrote:
Zeik: Actually I saw a sewer pipe.

Zeik hands Raven the binoculars and aims them down at a pool of gross-looking water with a large pipe heading into the base.

----

Sarah walks up to the door and opens it to see Erona. By a stroke of luck nobody saw Erona coming.

Sarah: Why are you all wet?

Katy: We could try to evade them.
Troy: I'd rather go through them.
Katy: Be that as it may, at least one of you guys need to get this girl to safety. It's raining, I may be able to give you guys enough time to escape.
Troy: You would risk yourself and risk capture for a bunch of strangers?
Katy: Consider it a way of me getting in your good graces. But right now the girl is the handicap, she'll be the main target as soon as they realize something is wrong. And the way I see it, your most at the disadvantage in this whether Troy.

Damien: I could probably just walts right in the front door really. All I need to do is have one of the guards guide me in.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 6:59 pm

Raven: Alright then. Good luck, everyone.

Raven disappears from the area as he runs quickly to the air duct. There are two guards there. He runs quickly behind them and knocks them both out by hitting the base of their necks with the blunt side of his sword.

Raven: Sorry about this, guys. You know how it is.

Raven opens up the air duct and climbs into it and shuts it behind him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 7:07 pm

Damien: Don't forget to shower after this Ziek.

Damien walks straight up the front door, for a second the guards take aim, but damien quickly gets into the mind of one of guards at the back of the group.

Manipulated Guard (MP): Take it easy guys.

MP comes up and shakes Damien's hand as the guard lowers their weapons.

MP: We've been expecting you, please follow me.

MP leads Damien past the guards and inside.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 7:31 pm

Zeik uses Raven as a distraction and jumps the fence near the sewers. He lands in the grass, undetected and rushes into the sewer pipe. Zeik puts on a headlight (flashlight that is like a hat) and follows the map, while running.

----

Malik: Evading them won't be easy. See the two in the suits, they are runners. They can chase down whoever has Maria easily. The swat team has tasers, they will also be hard to avoid. The army squad has what you would expect, another path that's not preferred.
Maria: I'll...help...

Maria, determined to help, pulls together the strength to stand up. As Maria does so, Malik starts to think of a way to get out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 7:46 pm

Katy: *seeing Maria* She's a determined one. *to Malik* What if I take out the two in suits then.
Troy: You would end up tasered or shot.
Katy: Not if one of you guys draws their fire momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 8:05 pm

Maria pulls her hood down, letting the rain hit her head, but it seems to refresh her a little.

Malik: They know what Troy can do, which means they know Troy is at a disadvantage and will likely go for him first. Sending Maria with him would be a bad idea. *to Katy* You help Maria go. You can protect both of you at once, Troy can be a distraction, I'll hold off the suits. Then if Troy leads them either into the subway right there or a parking garage on the other side of the city, he can take them out.

----

The TV in HW's house switches to a hidden camera in the city.

HW: Hmm....I've never seen the fourth one before. Let's see how they work it out.
Yanou: We have to help them! They are in serious trouble.
HW: I told you, I'm not a superhero anymore.
Yanou: But they need help.
HW: What can you do to help?
Yanou: I can turn myself and others invisible. I also played football in high school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next