The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:14 am

Sain wrote:

Zeik: I told you guys not to come near here. Next time I might not even be around to save you. But first, let's have some fun. Get one of the dead bodies up here.

Zeik takes out his other mini-uzi and unsafeties them both.

Erona: Yeah, sure.

Erona drops down a floor and takes one of the now burnt soldier bodies. He brings him up a floor by encasing him in a large air bubble.

Erona: He's all yours.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:19 am

*The women has since made it to the roof and hides behind one of the air conditioning units.*

...: I made it this far now... how do I get out. They'll spot me for sure if I take any obvious way down, I guess that rules out the fire escape.

*She had made it this far to delay her capture. But she knew agents was both inside and out, this seemed like the end of the line, there was nowhere else to run.*
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:22 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:

Zeik: I told you guys not to come near here. Next time I might not even be around to save you. But first, let's have some fun. Get one of the dead bodies up here.

Zeik takes out his other mini-uzi and unsafeties them both.

Erona: Yeah, sure.

Erona drops down a floor and takes one of the now burnt soldier bodies. He brings him up a floor by encasing him in a large air bubble.

Erona: He's all yours.

Zeik tosses a mini-uzi to Erona

Zeik: Their are soldiers out there so let's make this sound good. As we shoot the body, you make painful screams as if you are getting shot. Then you sneak out the window. But don't forget to give me the mini-uzi back.

Zeik aims his mini-uzi at the dead body.

Zeik: Good thing you grabbed a burned one, they will never know it's not you.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:27 am

Erona: Just make sure you throw the body back down there. They won't believe I burned if I'm still up here.

Erona begins shooting with the Mini Uzi and makes some very convincing screams. After the shooting is done, he tosses the Uzi back to Zeik and flies out the window discreetly.

---

Meanwhile, Raven has stopped and puts Elena down.

Raven: Are you hurt?
Elena: No, I'm fine. Thanks for the save though.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:42 am

Strider Zero wrote:
Erona: Just make sure you throw the body back down there. They won't believe I burned if I'm still up here.

Erona begins shooting with the Mini Uzi and makes some very convincing screams. After the shooting is done, he tosses the Uzi back to Zeik and flies out the window discreetly.

Zeik shoots the dead body a few more times and throws it down the hole. Then he walks out of the room.

Zeik: He won't bother her anymore. The job is done.
Soldier1: Then let's party!
Zeik: Alright.

Zeik and the 20 soldiers head to the cafeteria and get pizza+soda to eat.

----

Sarah looks at the government agents one last time, then back at Maria.

Sarah: Seto should be here in a couple of minutes but we have to start now.

Sarah uses her superhuman breath to take a very deep breath then lets out a Sonic Scream, which starts to knock out the unprotected government agents.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 2:50 am

*As the time passes a group of about 6 armed agents make their way to the roof. The women watches on as they motions back and forth to each other. She remains in her current position while assessing the situation.*

...: Damn, they'll find me any second now. Come on Sandra, there has to a escape.

*The women now known as Sandra quickly go's over her options, which boils down to if she she try to run, or try to fight.*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 3:04 am

Maria looks around and Seto isn't in sight.

Maria: Seto isn't here yet.

Sarah stops her attack to prevent a headache, and some soldiers start to head to the two of them. Maria quickly starts to speak some Latin.

Maria (speaking Latin): Fireball

A medium sized fireball (a little larger than the size of a basketball) appears above Maria's head and flies towards the soldiers.

----

Back with Yanou, he starts running in the direction of New York City, hoping he can blend in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 3:16 am

*Out of time Sandra emerges from her hiding spot and launches one agent against the air conditioner. The others turn towards her quickly but she uses the groggy agent as protection. That allows her enough time to disarm the agents in front of her. Using her power to toss the agents back, she makes a break for the exit only to be shot by a taser from the sixth agent, that was further off to the side. Sandra falls to the floor in pain as the agents she knocked back begins to stand up.*

Agent 6 (with taser): It's over Bella. Your coming with us.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 3:19 am

The fireball hits the soldiers and takes out three of them. They spread out and aim their guns at the sisters. Just then, the ground below them breaks up and they drop their guns and lose their balance. Seto is shown to the left of them with his hands on the ground.

Seto: Sorry I'm a little late. Let's finish this up and get out of here.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 3:42 am

*The agents gather around Sandra and puts her arms behind her back, cuffing her.*

Agent: You've been running for quite a while.

*Agent 6 unveils a needle and gives Sandra a injection that puts her to sleep after just a few minutes.*

Agent 6: Take her in. *gets a transmission from a soldier on the ground*. Seems we have company, get her out of here now!
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 7:32 pm

Sarah notices the government agents on the roof.

Sarah: Look Seto, on the roof!
Maria: We won't have the time to go through the building.

Maria grabs her broomstick.

Maria: I just need a distraction.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 7:44 pm

*At that moment simply by chance, everybody notices a blast of fire light up the night sky just a little ways down the road. This draws the agents attention as they try to get a report of what was going on.*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 7:59 pm

Sarah: Well that was lucky.
Maria: Cover my back!

Maria focuses on her broomstick and it levitates in the air. She then climbs on it and while still focusing, slowly heads up to the top of the apartment building.

A couple of stray agents notice Maria and start to aim their guns but Sarah takes a deep breath and lets out a sonic scream, drawing the attention to her and Seto.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 8:20 pm

*As their attention is drawn a agent quickly throws Sandra over his shoulder and starts to make his retreat with the captive. The others prepare to use lethal force on Maria.*

*Meanwhile in partly burnt out bar down the street, we see Troy with a group of panicked people behind him. With the remains of what was a large man, we see bikers running to their bikes and driving off, one being left behind.*

Troy: Fucking biker gangs, I should of killed all them fuckers.

*He heads back to the bar and grabs a open can of beer. He then turns and leaves with everyone afraid to speak up.*
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 8:33 pm

*Enter a man, running across rooftops, semi-ninjutsu style, notices Sandra being carried off*

...: Not on your life, fucker.

*Draws sword and stabs agent in the back at his heart, hoists Sandra off and away from the chaos before the other agents can retaliate*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 8:43 pm

Maria lands on the roof and sees half of the agents closing in on her, half going for the unknown man.

Maria (speaking Latin): Freeze

Suddenly, the floor of the rooftop starts to freeze over with a layer of ice and the agents lose their footing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 8:46 pm

*When in safety the man laid Sandra down, he notes that she don't appear physically harmed, but she is drugged and will probably be a while until she could defend herself.*

*Meanwhile as he took a back ally way, Troy notices some agents outside the rear down to the building. Unknown to Troy this was the same building that Maria was on top of, and Sarah and Seto was out in front of. Figuring something is up Troy walks up to the nearest agent.*

Troy: Yo.

*As the agent turns his head he is met with Troy's fist which knocks him out, he then quickly shoots a fire blast at the second taking him down.*

Troy: So what kind of bullshit is going on here I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 8:58 pm

Seto: What on earth is going on here? Shit's happening down here, up on the roof...everywhere!
Voice: This is all Elena's doing.

Erona drops down from the air next to Seto.

Erona: Something is here, I just don't know what. She made a hasty retreat though.
Seto: Erona. You're hurt.
Erona: I'll be alright. Let's finish up down here.
Seto: Right.

Only two soldiers remain on the ground. Erona cuts one with a slash of wind and Seto creates a concrete spear from the ground using alchemy. He then throws it like a javelin and kills the other one.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 9:11 pm

*Troy makes his way around the building, he expected more agents, but he wasn't about to complain. When he gets out front he see's Seto's group.*

Troy: Hey, what the hell are you guys doing out here?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 9:27 pm

*Man picks lock on cuffs and surveys surroundings*

...: Gotta find a way to get out of range of them. Those assholes will wipe the floor with me if I'm trying to keep her safe.

*Pulls out water bottle and pours a little into her mouth*
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 9:56 pm

Prince Doebler wrote:
*Man picks lock on cuffs and surveys surroundings*

...: Gotta find a way to get out of range of them. Those assholes will wipe the floor with me if I'm trying to keep her safe.

*Pulls out water bottle and pours a little into her mouth*

*Initial impressions doesn't seem to go well as it looks like they'll have to simply let the drug work it's way from her system, which could be hours for all anyone knew.*
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 10:04 pm

The government agents on the rooftop slip and end up falling while hitting their heads on the icy floor, ending up knocked out. Maria saw the direction where the man went and used her vantage point to look for him.

----

Sarah responds to Troy as he comes out.

Sarah: We found ourselves trying to save somebody while you were gone.

----

Yanou reaches a road and sees the biker gang that Troy defeated. Yanou quickly turns invisible so they can't see him.

Yanou: Not them again. Gonna go where they came from.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2012, 10:21 pm

Troy: Funny thing. I was merely down the road. I could of been here in a minute if someone contacted me. Anyway where is this person, inside? Then lets stop fucking around out here and get him or her.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 12:08 am

Seto: Well where is this person needed saving? I just got here, so I have no idea.
Erona: I didn't see anyone on my way here. All I know is that I ran into trouble with Elena and Raven.

----

Raven: It looks like there's quite a ruckus being caused down there.
Elena: Pay it no mind. We have other important matters to take care of. Time to go back to HQ.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2012, 12:21 am

Troy: So nobody know nothing... *mumbles under his breath* Idiots. At least you guys took care of the agents, ones outside anyway.

*Just then he notices.*

Troy: Wait Sarah, didn't you leave with Maria?

*He looks around spotting Maria in the distance, a little above the roof of the building.*

Troy: So our target is up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next