The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Moment: RP Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 3:11 am

Sain wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Sain wrote:
Sarah: Katy has a pretty large cut on the back of her head, I was hoping you can fix it up. Long story short her brother hired a modern day pirate to kidnap her and she was knocked out twice, Malik saved her.

Seto: Ah jeez. Alright. Where are you at?
Erona: What's wrong?
Seto: One of our new members needs medical attention from me. Right in the middle of this mission too.
Erona: Well that sucks. You'd better go help.
Sarah: In the base, you idiot. Where else would we be? On the moon?

Seto: No, on the location of target retrieval of course. *Sigh* I'll be there soon.

Seto scoots away quickly.

Erona: Ken's still not here. That means I can just leave. I already know that this fire was manually started. It's pretty obvious from the looks of it.

Erona flies up into the sky and away.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 3:22 am

Sarah hangs up her phone and is surprised to see Sandra there.

Sarah: Oh hey Sandra. Anyway Seto will be here soon.

----

Malik finishes cooking dinner. There is enough for everybody and he goes to tell the others.

Malik: Dinner is ready. Maria, you get the honor of telling the girls because Sandra isn't here for some reason.
Maria: Alright.

Malik heads back in to the kitchen and gets a plate for himself. Meanwhile Maria heads to Katy's room.

Maria: Malik says dinner is ready.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 3:37 am

Sandra: I wanted to check in and see how Katy was getting along.

Seconds after her reply to Sarah the 3 hear Maria as she came and informed them of dinner.

Sandra: Oh, thanks for the heads up Maria.
Katy: You know, now that you mention it, I could use some food.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 3:41 am

Sain wrote:
Zeik hands Elena the piece of paper from his notepad.

Zeik: There are the names of those killed and 3 soldiers that helped the guy. There were footprints of 4 other people, however they were not our Soldiers. They did not match the design of our army boots. What confuses me is Steve Griffin III was working with them but got killed by one of their guns.

Elena: I see. Good work, Zeik. You can have the rest of the day off. These guys are dead meat. How dare they betray us.

-----

Seto has reached base with the scooter. He turns it into a big compact cube that he leaves outside the base. He goes in and opens the door manually.

Seto: Where's the patient?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 3:49 am

Troy see's Seto enter the base.

Troy: In her room. Come on.

Troy needed not to question anything, it was pretty obvious it was Katy, being the only one hurt, he was talking about. Troy lead Seto to the room Katy was staying in. By this time a crowd seemed to be gathering. Sarah, Maria, and Sandra was already there. Now Troy and Seto as well.

Troy: There she is. Now do your thing, I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 3:59 am

Seto takes a look at it.

Seto: I see. Well, this shouldn't be too bad.

Seto claps his hands once and then alchemically closes the wound.

Seto: She should be alright after a little rest and a good amount of food and water.

Seto calls Erona's phone.

Erona: What the hell do you want?
Seto: So where are you off to now?
Erona: What the-
Seto: I'm not an idiot, Erona. Contrary to popular belief *Glares at Sarah*. Besides, I'm sure you have the answer we're looking for.
Erona: Perhaps I don't give you enough credit, Seto. Of course the fire was manual. But it's difficult to make out exactly how.
Seto: Alright. Stay frosty out there.
Erona: What the hell does that even mean?
Seto: Google it.

Seto hangs up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 11th 2012, 4:09 am

Katy: Thanks for the help Seto.

We can already see Troy is gone. He had left and made his way back to the kitchen.

Katy: Guess I'll get dinner now, then lay down lay down for a while.
Sandra: I'll meet you guys out there alright.

Sandra went out to inform Malik that Seto had seen to Katy and that the group would be joining them shortly. Katy waited to go out with Maria and Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ryu

Male Number of posts : 2077
Quote : This one is for me, Bison! HADOUKEN!

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 15th 2012, 10:59 pm

Ken arrives at the scene to see Seto and Erona gone already.

Ken: What the heck? I was just helping an old lady cross the street. I...guess I'll go out for lunch and then work on my powers some more.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 15th 2012, 11:46 pm

Zeik has already left Elena after being dismissed and heads back to the MDC base. When he parks his motorcycle, he heads out to see Yanou there.

Zeik: Hey Yanou.
Yanou: Zeik? Is it really you?
Zeik: Yeah. I see you found your way here.
Yanou: Let's head in, I'm joining you guys.
Zeik: Alright.

Zeik and Yanou hi-five and head down the set of stairs. Zeik does the knocking and doorbell ring.

----

Sarah: Let's go eat.

Sarah, Maria, and Katy leave Katy's room. They reach the living room when Zeik does the knocking. Sarah opens the door to see Zeik and Yanou.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 15th 2012, 11:54 pm

Katy: Looks like we got a few more. You guys are right on time for something to eat.

Sandra was already at the dinner table, she told Malik about Seto and Katy and to expect the 3 soon.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 1:46 am

Zeik: Then let's go.

The group of 5 now walk into the kitchen to eat dinner. Malik is surprised to see Zeik.

Malik: Zeik, you're early.
Zeik: I got the rest of the day off.
Malik: Ah, that makes sense.
Yanou: By the way, I am joining you guys.
Malik: That's great. We could really use your power.

----

A woman is seen rollerblading through the city. She stops at a convenience store to pick up some groceries.

Woman: Milk, bread, chips...that's all I need to get.

Meanwhile a man has walked into a deli to pick up some cold cuts and cheese for dinner.

Man: I'll take 1 lb of roast beef, 1 lb of cheese, and 1 lb of bologna. She's getting the rest of the food we need. That way we'll have easy meals for a while.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:12 am

As the group sit down to eat we check into a hotel room that's not to far from the MDC base. In a room we seen Jin.

Jin: You may of won this battle sis thanks to your friend, but the war is far from over. And now, I've narrowed down the search area.

From this comment we can suspect Jin had trailed Malik back. Since he still seemed unsure of a exact location, he must of lost them at some point. However he seemed pretty sure of himself that he was close. Looking around the room we spot a piece of paper that appears to have a map. The map has X's marked in red indicating checkpoints, these forum a somewhat circlish pattern around a area that is free of any marking.

Jin: From my own sources, as well as Derek's sources. This group, the MDC. They always disappear out of sight before getting into this area.

We see the circle surrounds several blocks, but it's enough to narrow down the search. Derek knew of the MDC, and suggested it was them who saved Katy. Jin was inclined to agree, it sure as hell wasn't the government. However it could of been another group, but from what he heard in the few hours he had, this group seems to stand out in cases like this, thus it's the first he'll look for.

Jin: I may need Derek in here eventually to infiltrate the hideout when I find it. But I'll need more money then I got right now.

Jin grabs his cell phone to contact Jason.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:20 am

Malik: By the way, Katy, I'm a little worried about your safety. I have an idea that can get whoever wants you off your back.

----

The woman and man leave their respective stores after paying. They meet up at an intersection.

Man: Did you get what we need?
Woman: Yeah Jeff. Let's go back to our home.
Jeff: Alright Reina. Stay close.

The man and woman, now known to be Jeff and Reina, head towards the outskirts of the city. When they reach the right street, they go to a lone house between a junkyard and a park.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:29 am

Seto seems confused as he did not hear about the food as he was on the phone.

Seto: Where did everyone go? Hmmm...food....hungry.

-----

Erona lands on the ground somewhere in the middle of the city and starts to walk around.

Erona: There should be something good to eat around here.

Erona turns around and then looks at a woman that is behind her (Tenken Taka).

Erona: Is there something I can help you with?
Tenken: What do you mean?
Erona: Don't play dumb. You've been tailing me for a while. Even while I was in the air, you kept track of where I was going.
Tenken: So you noticed.
Erona: You're obviously a warrior. Have you come for me?

Tenken immediately takes out her war fan from her back and swings it at Erona. He jumps back to avoid it and gets ready to fight.

Erona: I see. Unfortunate you picked me to come fight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:38 am

Katy: They got me by surprise, I hadn't expected brother to find me so fast.
Sandra: But if they done it once, they can do it again. These people can be anywhere.
Katy: I know that. We would still have to deal with this situation, I'm just saying I would of been less likely of getting caught if I was aware of what was going on. Anyway Malik, You have a idea right, well I'm all ears.

Jin had reached Jason Dylan, it sounds like they was on the move since he could hear a engine.

Jin: I want to hire in some extra help, but I'm going to need more cash. How do you guys feel about a bank job.
Dylan: That could work, but I think I have a better idea that will keep the government off our backs. But we'll need some extra muscle to fight her.
Jin: Her... a mutant?
Dylan: One pretty well off in regards of money. But she's a tough bitch, literally. Still I know a contact that can help, but it may take a few days.
Jin: Very well, we'll meet later to discuss the details. You contact your friend. Pull this off and you may just regain some respect, may even get a pay increase.

In a truck driving through the night, we see Dylan grin at the sound of more money.

Dylan: Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:52 am

Malik: We send a decoy. I know of a girl with a similar build to yours who can manipulate earth. She has a close friend whose body is made of rubber. They have helped us in the past, I bet they will be willing to help us now.

----

Jeff and Reina enter their house and go to the kitchen. The milk is put in the fridge and they make sandwiches for dinner.

Jeff: Not much work lately.
Reina: We'll survive. At least the house is already completely paid off.
Jeff: The city is getting dangerous. Just these past 2 days an apartment building was burned down, and people have been kidnapped. Not to mention the normal crime.
Reina: That just means there is a greater chance at somebody hiring us. But I feel bad for the people that suffered.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:53 am

Tenken charges for Erona again and swings her fan. Erona extends his hand out and blows her away with a gust of wind (Kind of like a force push). She is sent around ten meters back away from the streets and into an alleyway. Erona follows after her by flying towards her.

Erona: You have a lot of guts attacking me in the middle of the streets.
Tenken: Hah.
Erona: Knowing my power now, you still are confident? Interesting. From here on, my power won't be as docile.

Erona unleashes a powerful wind in Tenken's direction. She is unmoved by it.

Erona: What? What on earth just happened? She resisted my wind like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 3:12 am

Katy: A decoy? You know that's not a bad idea, maybe for once I could be on the side to lore my brother into a trap. Still, these guys don't appear to be willing to hold back, are you sure she'll be ok with this?

Dylan has hung up and appears to be calling a long distance number. It takes some time but a man picks up.

Dylan: Hi friend.
???: Dylan? *yawn* It's 6 fucking am down in this area, what do you want.
Dylan: I want you to send the big man my way.
???: Big man, you mean... what do you possibly need him for?
Dylan: I have a job that will require his strength. Besides, you still own me this favor.
???: How soon?
Dylan: The next few days. Hell fly him up here tomorrow if you can.
???: You've got to be kidding. Do you have any idea what I'll have to go through to get the clearance. And what am I suppose to report to General Elena, he'll be in her area, she's not called for him.
Dylan: You'll think of something.

Dylan hangs up the phone before saying any goodbye's. He looks to the driver of the truck.

Dylan: Hit it, we need to get our base new base set up soon. We have guest coming, as well as a high pay job coming.

The truck, as well as about 4 others following behind it in a convoy all speed up driving through the night.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 6:05 am

Erona: Who sent you? Was it my sister?
Tenken: No.
Erona: Then who?
Tenken: After I kill you, I'm going after Elena Tetra.
Erona: That doesn't answer my question. Who's after my family?
Tenken: I am not obliged to tell you.
Erona: Mercenary's pride?
Tenken: Something like that.

Erona immediately makes a wind blade with his right arm and slashes at Tenken. It does nothing.

Erona: I don't get what's going on yet, but you're apparently immune to my wind now.
Tenken: You must realize then, you are doomed.
Erona: We'll see.

Erona takes out his staff and lunges it at Tenken. She blocks it with her war fan.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 1:06 pm

Not long after we see the truck convoy pull into a old warehouse. The area seems to be a more wooded area this time instead of a ocean side area. Each truck is this style http://www.mtaofnj.org/mta_events/nam_vets_day_03/Image24.jpg We see several men jump out of each truck before they start unloading supplies and weapons. This shows the full force of Dylan's group, and that merely a small squad was after Malik and Katy earlier.

Jin had meanwhile gotten ready to step out. Map folded up his his pocket, he leaves the hotel room, locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 2:48 pm

Malik has finished his dinner earlier than the others.

Malik: I'll call them now.

Malik leaves the kitchen and heads to his office. He calls the number Reina gave him for if he needs their help.

----

Meanwhile Reina has finished eating when the phone rang. Jeff was still eating so she decided to pick it up.

Reina: Hello?
Malik: Hey Reina, it's me Malik.
Reina: What's going on?
Malik: I have a mission idea but it needs your help, and Jeff too. I'll pay you to help.
Reina: That's great, we need a job.
Malik: It's dangerous so I'll have you decide after I tell you what it is.
Reina: When will you tell us?
Malik: I'll be over with a couple of MDC members in about 20 minutes.
Reina: Alright. Bye.

Reina hangs up the phone.

Jeff: Who was it?
Reina: Malik, he needs us for a mission and he will tell us what it is in about 20 minutes.
Jeff: Alright. Are they coming here?
Reina: Yeah.

----

Back with Malik, he heads back into the kitchen with a coat and shirt for Prince. He hands them over to Prince.

Malik: Yanou, Katy, we're heading out to meet them.
Sarah: Are you sure it's a good idea to take Katy out after what happened?
Malik: That's where Yanou comes in. Invisibility, we won't be seen. I hope you can handle a 15 minute run while keeping 2 other people invisible.
Yanou: After eating, it's no problem.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 3:04 pm

Katy finishes up her food after a few minutes, she seems a bit eager to get going.

Katy: Alright, I'm ready.

Meanwhile Jin has already called a cab and seems to be heading out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 3:10 pm

Yanou finishes eating and seems to be full of energy.

Yanou: Just make sure to keep contact with me.

The 3 head to the living room and out the door. Yanou grabs onto Malik's and Katy's hands and they head up the stairs. He turns them invisible before heading into the alley. They start to run towards Reina and Jeff's house, with Malik leading the way.

----

Sarah: I hope nothing goes wrong again.
Maria: Malik has a way of making things work out in the end. They will be fine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 3:30 pm

Sandra was with the two still, she had finished as well having gotten to the table a little earlier.

Sandra: Hopefully so. Besides the government that we all need to be careful for, Katy has that other group after her to, as well as her brother.

Troy was in the back of the room to the refrigerator, he was chugging some drink from a 2L Pepsi before putting the cap back on and putting the remainder of the drink back.

Troy: Difference is the government is AFTER you Sandra. I doubt Katy is very high on their list, just another mutant. You, your a different case. As for the bandits or pirates or whatever, their numbers are bound to be much smaller then the government. If I had to guess they are regrouping for a new plan most likely, so I don't think Malik will have to much trouble tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 EmptyMarch 18th 2012, 4:02 pm

Zeik decides to speak up, not liking Troy's attitude towards others.

Zeik: Troy, that's enough. I don't care about whatever you went through in the past but right now you are part of the MDC, the least you can do is give other members a little respect.

----

A little bit of time passes and the group of 3 reach the park. Malik breaks free from Yanou and turns visible.

Malik: We'll be fine here, save your energy.
Yanou: Alright.

Yanou turns him and Katy visible, and lets go of her. They continue walking and reach Reina and Jeff's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Moment: RP Topic   Last Moment: RP Topic - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Moment: RP Topic
Page 17 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next