The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 5:57 pm

http://www.screwattack.com/news/mass-effect-3-has-game-breaking-bug-xbox

Lmfao.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 6:21 pm

dat ending
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 6:44 pm

ME3's ending is almost a meme now. I'm hearing how bad it is everywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 9:39 pm

lol and people complain about WWE 12 online bugs. At least that game still plays offline.

That's a bad bug on Mass Effect 3. I guess if I ever buy the series, I'm buying PS3. lol
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 11:34 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
lol and people complain about WWE 12 online bugs. At least that game still plays offline.

That's a bad bug on Mass Effect 3. I guess if I ever buy the series, I'm buying PS3. lol
Too bad the first one isn't on PS3 even though it should be. Kinda how I feel about Dead Rising.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 11:44 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Too bad the first one isn't on PS3 even though it should be. Kinda how I feel about Dead Rising.

It's not? Damn, that's why I want Saint's Row series on 360, cause 1 is 360 only and I want to keep the series together on one console.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 19th 2012, 11:53 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

It's not? Damn, that's why I want Saint's Row series on 360, cause 1 is 360 only and I want to keep the series together on one console.
I try my best to do the same and yeah it is a 360 exclusive unfortunately. I got Saint's Row 2 on the PS3 but I got it for pretty cheap though lol.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 12:08 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

I try my best to do the same and yeah it is a 360 exclusive unfortunately. I got Saint's Row 2 on the PS3 but I got it for pretty cheap though lol.

I was gonna get GTA on PS3, but 360 was my first new age console and that was the game I got. Anyway I don't mind getting Saints Row on 360, my PS3 library is building faster the the 360's anyway, so I need 360 games to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 6:00 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

I was gonna get GTA on PS3, but 360 was my first new age console and that was the game I got. Anyway I don't mind getting Saints Row on 360, my PS3 library is building faster the the 360's anyway, so I need 360 games to look forward to.
Yeah I got over 4x as many PS3 games as I do 360 games. It is a pretty good system but I have noticed the majority of mystic and RD have PS3s LOL
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 12:33 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:

Yeah I got over 4x as many PS3 games as I do 360 games. It is a pretty good system but I have noticed the majority of mystic and RD have PS3s LOL

Probably cause of free online and the crappy reliability of the old 360 consoles.

Best thing about buying consoles late instead of at launch, you get a better version of the console. My 360 is the latest version 250GB slim, black. Same as the PS3 which is the 320GB slim, also black. The slim PS3 is said to be better designed and have better cooling. The 360 are suppose to be just much more reliable overall from the arcade version, I think is what 360 calls the old models.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 4:04 pm

The slim has an extra cooling fan, that's why. And the thermal paste used is better. PS3 is overall a better system and has been for a couple years now after the exclusives got better.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2012, 4:10 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
The slim has an extra cooling fan, that's why. And the thermal paste used is better. PS3 is overall a better system and has been for a couple years now after the exclusives got better.

Playstation was always my favorite brand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3   Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-breaking bug on 360 version of Mass Effect 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games-
Jump to: