The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherlock BBC Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
L Nightingale
Citizen
Citizen
L Nightingale

Male Number of posts : 22
Quote : "I'm not a psychopath.. I'm a high functioning sociopath.. Get your facts straight!"
Registration date : 2012-06-18

Sherlock BBC Series Empty
PostSubject: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series EmptyJune 19th 2012, 2:27 pm

Has anyone watched this 21st century adaptation of Sherlock Holmes?

I have.. Both seasons.. Every episode.. All 12+ hours of it.. In one sitting.. It was that good..
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series EmptyJune 19th 2012, 3:45 pm

I'll have to watch it. I loved both of the Downey movies, so is it anything similar to that?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series EmptyJune 19th 2012, 8:24 pm

I've heard it's pretty good but I haven't watched it. I've got a lot to get through before I consider adding anything else to the list.
Back to top Go down
L Nightingale
Citizen
Citizen
L Nightingale

Quote : "I'm not a psychopath.. I'm a high functioning sociopath.. Get your facts straight!"

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series EmptyJune 19th 2012, 10:07 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
I'll have to watch it. I loved both of the Downey movies, so is it anything similar to that?

I loved the Downey Jr. movies too.. However, the series is so good, it makes those movies irrelevent..
It is the most definitive Sherlock experience you'll ever get..

Comparing the BBC Sherlock to the Downey Jr, Sherlock is like comparing the Christian Bale Batman with the George Clooney Batman.. They are miles apart..

Raz wrote:
I've heard it's pretty good but I haven't watched it. I've got a lot to get through before I consider adding anything else to the list.

Trust me on this, i postponed watching this series for 6 months.. And when i finally got around to it, i cursed my self for taking so long.. If you're a fan of Sherlock and/or Psychological and Mystery genres, you'll love this series..
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series EmptyJune 19th 2012, 11:37 pm

L Nightingale wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

I loved the Downey Jr. movies too.. However, the series is so good, it makes those movies irrelevent..

Comparing the BBC Sherlock to the Downey Jr, Sherlock is like comparing the Christian Bale Batman with the George Clooney Batman.. They are miles apart..

Wow, that's a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
L Nightingale
Citizen
Citizen
L Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series EmptyJune 20th 2012, 1:10 am

ArmorZeroX wrote:
L Nightingale wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:

Wow, that's a huge difference.

A mountainous difference..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock BBC Series   Sherlock BBC Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Sherlock BBC Series
Page 1 of 1