The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced   Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 6:35 pm

http://www.gameoverviews.com/megaman-and-sonic-unite-in-epic-archie-series-crossover/?t=Megaman+and+Sonic+Unite+In+Epic+Archie+Series+Crossover

Well that's certainly interesting. Let's hope it's good.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Azu~Nyan
Citizen
Citizen
Azu~Nyan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced   Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced EmptyJuly 10th 2012, 7:09 pm

I never really liked sonic or MM
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced   Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced EmptyJuly 11th 2012, 1:27 am

Defiantly sounds like it has potential.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ardhamon5000
Citizen
Citizen
Ardhamon5000

Male Number of posts : 16
Name : Ali
Quote : "Hello there! You're in superjail. I'm the Warden and your a Criminal."
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced   Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 1:47 am

I like the Archie comics, but I kinda see this as a bad idea.

I mean, the stories of the comics are set in the future but they both have different ideas.

Not only that, not really much to do with a Sonic/Megaman crossover. Not only because they have different ideas, but aside from a "Robotnik and Wily team up" and possible "Sonic vs Megaman" scenario not too much to do to it. Especially for 12 parts.
Back to top Go down
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
VideoGPlayer12

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced   Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 2:01 am

Ardhamon5000 wrote:
I like the Archie comics, but I kinda see this as a bad idea.

I mean, the stories of the comics are set in the future but they both have different ideas.

Not only that, not really much to do with a Sonic/Megaman crossover. Not only because they have different ideas, but aside from a "Robotnik and Wily team up" and possible "Sonic vs Megaman" scenario not too much to do to it. Especially for 12 parts.

Considering capcom made it so they have proven that they can team up with just about anything from other games to anime to fucking paper. This seems pretty legit and I think it sounds pretty good considering its something new with the blue bomber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced   Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Crossover Comic Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Manga/Books-
Jump to: