The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbert33
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
bobbert33

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 3:36 pm

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/rumor-nintendo-attempting-to-negotiate-its-way-into-ownership-of-banjo-and

There's a rumor that Nintendo is trying to own the rights to Banjo-Kazooie. There's also a rumor that Nintendo is trying to buy back Rare but personally, I think buying B-K in most likely to happen. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MEbobbert33
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 3:48 pm

That would be interesting, and interesting to see what they would do with Banjo-Kazooie in today's technology.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 4:05 pm

This'd be a Godsend. I hope Nintendo buys Rare completely.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 6:23 pm

That'd be great I sure hope this turns out to be true.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyAugust 8th 2012, 11:41 am

I realize this is old, but I thought I'd bump it, just for sake of discussion. As much as many people want this to be true, the likelihood of it is very slim. The only reason that the rumors would be true is if Rare was about to become defunct. With Microsoft footing Rare's bills, that's not going to happen any time soon.

That, and this is an anonymous source, and we all know the about the reliability of sources like that. (Not calling out anyone in particular, but I will say that their website is kotaku.com)
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 2:13 am

I think it would be better off in Nintendo's hands honestly especially the way Rare has been the last few year what the fuck are they even working on these days?
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyAugust 10th 2012, 8:34 am

Kinect shovelware for Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Shinzutalos
Citizen
Citizen
Shinzutalos

Male Number of posts : 65
Name : The one you call Shinzutalos
Quote : He is soul is now an Mindman
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft EmptyAugust 12th 2012, 3:28 am

This means we might get a good Banjo & Kazooie game (Nuts and Bolts are dark times we don't speak of them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft   Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo attempting to buy the Banjo-Kazooie franchise from Microsoft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games-
Jump to: