A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!
 
HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello everyone (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 5:02 am

It's nice to meet you. If I were meeting you in real life I'd probably shake your hand. .__.
I like listening to and love music. It's a big part of my life, really. Wait... am I supposed to give you a little bio about myself on here? Pfft. All you need to know is that... Idk. My favorite color is orange. Don't judge me. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 9:49 am

The only thing i need to know is why are you standing on your head?

Aside from that welcome, I doubt anyone expects a bio everyone will find out soon enough about you, if you want them to. For the average guy you've answered the two questions they care about so the other members will be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 12:27 pm

Thank you

"standing on my head"...I do that a lot Superbuu3 : ( Usually it makes me really dizzy. Just kidding :p

Lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 1:51 pm

I assure you everyone here is normally friendly, i'm slightly perplexed at the lack of greetings.

Standing on your head is pretty awesome, last time i tried it i went too far and toppled over >_>. The fact you have an essential skill is all i need to know.

Did you come here through mangafox? Most of the people coming here recently seem to be from there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Raz
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1770
Age : 25
Location : Just Under Down Under
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 2:51 pm

Well my first question has been answered, but for how long can you stand on your head? This is also crucial and I'm amazed Buu didn't ask it already. I can stand on my head too, for quite some time if needs be. (:

Anyways, welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 4:22 pm

Welcome, Nagisa. Thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1457
Age : 28
Location : Indiana
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 4:47 pm

Welcome to Mystic. Glad you could join us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 25th 2012, 5:44 pm

Welcome Nagisa-sama. Always good to see new members joining in. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 26th 2012, 10:53 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I assure you everyone here is normally friendly, i'm slightly perplexed at the lack of greetings.

Standing on your head is pretty awesome, last time i tried it i went too far and toppled over >_>. The fact you have an essential skill is all i need to know.

Did you come here through mangafox? Most of the people coming here recently seem to be from there.

Haha. Practice makes perfect :p An essential skill? xD I wonder... under what circumstances would I ever use it...? I can actually do a hand stand for much longer.

Yes, I did come here through MF. (:



Raz wrote:
Well my first question has been answered, but for how long can you stand on your head? This is also crucial and I'm amazed Buu didn't ask it already. I can stand on my head too, for quite some time if needs be. (:

Anyways, welcome.
Lol! :p I can't control it. It's a reflex. When the time calls for me to be badass... I stand on my head. :p
Just kidding.

Thank you.


Strider Zero wrote:
Welcome, Nagisa. Thanks for joining.
Prince Doebler wrote:
Welcome to Mystic. Glad you could join us.
justinlynch3 wrote:
Welcome Nagisa-sama. Always good to see new members joining in. Smile

Thank you very much. :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 26th 2012, 11:37 am

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I assure you everyone here is normally friendly, i'm slightly perplexed at the lack of greetings.

Standing on your head is pretty awesome, last time i tried it i went too far and toppled over >_>. The fact you have an essential skill is all i need to know.

Did you come here through mangafox? Most of the people coming here recently seem to be from there.

Haha. Practice makes perfect :p An essential skill? xD I wonder... under what circumstances would I ever use it...? I can actually do a hand stand for much longer.

Yes, I did come here through MF. (:
It probably doesn't seem like a big deal as you can do it. But for someone like me who isn't proficient at the skill you'd be suprised how common the demand for standing on one's head is.

Handstands? Now you're just showing off :O.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Major STRYFE
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Male Number of posts : 70
Age : 1917
Location : America
Name : Nothing you need to know
Quote : Yay
Registration date : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 26th 2012, 8:57 pm

Welcome nagi and whats your mf username
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2601
Location : Yraall Region
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 27th 2012, 12:00 am

Welcome, welcome.

_________________

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 27th 2012, 10:58 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
Welcome Nagisa-sama. Always good to see new members joining in. Smile
Another user scared off by justin and his smile. Good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 27th 2012, 11:05 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I assure you everyone here is normally friendly, i'm slightly perplexed at the lack of greetings.

Standing on your head is pretty awesome, last time i tried it i went too far and toppled over >_>. The fact you have an essential skill is all i need to know.

Did you come here through mangafox? Most of the people coming here recently seem to be from there.

Haha. Practice makes perfect :p An essential skill? xD I wonder... under what circumstances would I ever use it...? I can actually do a hand stand for much longer.

Yes, I did come here through MF. (:
It probably doesn't seem like a big deal as you can do it. But for someone like me who isn't proficient at the skill you'd be suprised how common the demand for standing on one's head is.

Handstands? Now you're just showing off :O.


Lol. Kick them on the shin they ask you to do that. o:
When I do it, I topple over to the left every time .__. I'm fatter on that side, i think.

:p but I'm serious! Have you ever tried a backbend?
(I hit my head on the ground doing that once.)


Major STRYFE wrote:
Welcome nagi and whats your mf username
Thanks. My MF user is Nagisa-sama. :p

ArmorZeroX wrote:
Welcome, welcome.
:'D Thank you!
and I like your Avi. I would stay up late at night just to watch Inuyasha.... then my mom bought me a laptop.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 27th 2012, 11:06 am

I just take forever to reply sometimes :p

.___.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 27th 2012, 6:10 pm

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
I just take forever to reply sometimes :p

.___.

Don't worry about it Nagisa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 27th 2012, 8:27 pm

Nagisa-sama. wrote:

Lol. Kick them on the shin they ask you to do that. o:
When I do it, I topple over to the left every time .__. I'm fatter on that side, i think.

:p but I'm serious! Have you ever tried a backbend?
(I hit my head on the ground doing that once.)
I can't do a backbend from standing but if i start on the floor i'm good to go. Wait if i toppled right over when i did a handstand, does that mean i have a big butt o_O. At least if you are fatter on one side you have a good side, anyone behind me or that i sit on is in trouble D:.

justinlynch3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
I just take forever to reply sometimes :p

.___.

Don't worry about it Nagisa.
Will you not rest till you have scared everyone off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2138
Age : 25
Location : Missouri
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 28th 2012, 3:29 am

Hey there how you doing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 28th 2012, 4:03 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
I just take forever to reply sometimes :p

.___.

Don't worry about it Nagisa.
Hehe ^^

Superbuu3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:

Lol. Kick them on the shin they ask you to do that. o:
When I do it, I topple over to the left every time .__. I'm fatter on that side, i think.

:p but I'm serious! Have you ever tried a backbend?
(I hit my head on the ground doing that once.)
I can't do a backbend from standing but if i start on the floor i'm good to go. Wait if i toppled right over when i did a handstand, does that mean i have a big butt o_O. At least if you are fatter on one side you have a good side, anyone behind me or that i sit on is in trouble D:.

justinlynch3 wrote:
Nagisa-sama. wrote:
I just take forever to reply sometimes :p

.___.

Don't worry about it Nagisa.
Will you not rest till you have scared everyone off.

Lol! I don't know o: Maybe it means you have big feet? o_o
No way! I'd rather have a big butt like you :c

MulderYuffie wrote:
Hey there how you doing?
Yo. I'm great, thanks. Hbu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2138
Age : 25
Location : Missouri
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 29th 2012, 3:34 am

doing good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 29th 2012, 5:15 pm

ey yo nagisa lemme holla atchu gurl... i stumble across this thread and just am stunned.. i think 2myself.. jus wat is a beautiful bangin babe liek u doin hedstand 4? wutever ur reason... i can dig it u no y gurl cus u here now an dat all dat matter. wow dat gymnast vibe u sndin off just hits me in all da rite spot nomsayin.. listen i kno its olympics atm in london and ur coach dont approve of u getin in2 da muck w/ppl from da internet but who cares nomsayin.. im reading ur vibe.. u want a taste of rebellion... we culd start our own gymnastics club.. love gymnastics.. u wuld be teh star gmynast of corse becus u have stolen my hart.. i bin seein all these other girls postin here all like "hey waht up im blahblahblah" but u kno wut? u were the only 1 out of all of tehm taht i just felt i had 2 come over an talk 2... u sumthin special gurl... i kno wen wed b training in love gymnatsics i wuld whisper u.. "gurl... ur teh woman of my sporting dreamz" and u wuld wisper back somthin and then follow up w/ a cute anime face... "^_^" or mayb ":3" or if u real nasti like i no u r "~.^".. taht shit is tru love gurl nomsayin? n den we culd keep practicing gynmastics all nite.. pullin off so many double tuck backsaults u think we was 13 yr old russian gurls bein passed off as 18+ for olympics nomsayin we can du sum 3-way gmynatics gurl u no... fukin triple it up w/ sum bong hits nomsayin pass the dutchy... lets jst chill out 2 sum classic ninteys hits.. blink 180 tuesday all day... peaced out 2 90s vibes an summa dat dank green... girl im just gonna be real frank... i wanna be the pommel horse that jumps on ur springboard nomsayin.. all wile we jam it out 2 the smashmouth(hey now gurl, u an all star) wen i herd about u i rushed here like roid abusers run from drug tets u no? its clear 2 me taht ur a beautiful smart intellignt gurl and ur not afraid 2 take charge.. a trait taht is un4chun8ly absint in most gurls.. but not u! ur a strong independint juggalo womyn and tahts why im so crazy 4 u! weit weit weit it up.. u a juggalette? hells yea gurl i love how u show lov 4 the jugg fam by reppin the hatchits in ur name... me n u? we got clown love bb. bein juggaloz u no how we close w/ the psychopathik family... but us 2? we hav taken taht dark carnival love nd forged a bond taht is just so much mor.. i wanna take u 4 a spin on a carnie ride nomsayin.. hokus pokus love tahts wuts its all bout. 2 think taht 2 gamer juggalos lyke us wuld meet in this way... it must b a miracle... wut sey we see how much can fit in ur clown car nomsayin... i call shotgun.. w/ or w/o the funny mirror u look beautiful gurl.. u got a beautiful natral face.. the only make up u need is ur clown peint... i tell u wut i got my tickit rite here and im rdy 2 enter ur funhouse nomsayin... i wanna be the 1 2 c ur woop face... ur sweet as a candy appl n id powder u like u was funnel cake.. pop u like u was popcorn.. swirl u like u was cotton candy... fry u like u was a corn dog... eat u like u was a 4layer all american cheese burger.. u can toss ur hoops on my bottl ne time u want bb tahts how we do it up. gathering of the juggalos 2012 has come early nomsayin.


btw lady nagisa.. if u happen 2 read this, dnt take it teh rong way... u no ur my #1 gurl! my 1 tru love! the only gurl 4 me! hit me up!!! u no were i b @
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 29th 2012, 5:27 pm

Neo wrote:
ey yo nagisa lemme holla atchu gurl... i stumble across this thread and just am stunned.. i think 2myself.. jus wat is a beautiful bangin babe liek u doin hedstand 4? wutever ur reason... i can dig it u no y gurl cus u here now an dat all dat matter. wow dat gymnast vibe u sndin off just hits me in all da rite spot nomsayin.. listen i kno its olympics atm in london and ur coach dont approve of u getin in2 da muck w/ppl from da internet but who cares nomsayin.. im reading ur vibe.. u want a taste of rebellion... we culd start our own gymnastics club.. love gymnastics.. u wuld be teh star gmynast of corse becus u have stolen my hart.. i bin seein all these other girls postin here all like "hey waht up im blahblahblah" but u kno wut? u were the only 1 out of all of tehm taht i just felt i had 2 come over an talk 2... u sumthin special gurl... i kno wen wed b training in love gymnatsics i wuld whisper u.. "gurl... ur teh woman of my sporting dreamz" and u wuld wisper back somthin and then follow up w/ a cute anime face... "^_^" or mayb ":3" or if u real nasti like i no u r "~.^".. taht shit is tru love gurl nomsayin? n den we culd keep practicing gynmastics all nite.. pullin off so many double tuck backsaults u think we was 13 yr old russian gurls bein passed off as 18+ for olympics nomsayin we can du sum 3-way gmynatics gurl u no... fukin triple it up w/ sum bong hits nomsayin pass the dutchy... lets jst chill out 2 sum classic ninteys hits.. blink 180 tuesday all day... peaced out 2 90s vibes an summa dat dank green... girl im just gonna be real frank... i wanna be the pommel horse that jumps on ur springboard nomsayin.. all wile we jam it out 2 the smashmouth(hey now gurl, u an all star) wen i herd about u i rushed here like roid abusers run from drug tets u no? its clear 2 me taht ur a beautiful smart intellignt gurl and ur not afraid 2 take charge.. a trait taht is un4chun8ly absint in most gurls.. but not u! ur a strong independint juggalo womyn and tahts why im so crazy 4 u! weit weit weit it up.. u a juggalette? hells yea gurl i love how u show lov 4 the jugg fam by reppin the hatchits in ur name... me n u? we got clown love bb. bein juggaloz u no how we close w/ the psychopathik family... but us 2? we hav taken taht dark carnival love nd forged a bond taht is just so much mor.. i wanna take u 4 a spin on a carnie ride nomsayin.. hokus pokus love tahts wuts its all bout. 2 think taht 2 gamer juggalos lyke us wuld meet in this way... it must b a miracle... wut sey we see how much can fit in ur clown car nomsayin... i call shotgun.. w/ or w/o the funny mirror u look beautiful gurl.. u got a beautiful natral face.. the only make up u need is ur clown peint... i tell u wut i got my tickit rite here and im rdy 2 enter ur funhouse nomsayin... i wanna be the 1 2 c ur woop face... ur sweet as a candy appl n id powder u like u was funnel cake.. pop u like u was popcorn.. swirl u like u was cotton candy... fry u like u was a corn dog... eat u like u was a 4layer all american cheese burger.. u can toss ur hoops on my bottl ne time u want bb tahts how we do it up. gathering of the juggalos 2012 has come early nomsayin.


btw lady nagisa.. if u happen 2 read this, dnt take it teh rong way... u no ur my #1 gurl! my 1 tru love! the only gurl 4 me! hit me up!!! u no were i b @

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 29th 2012, 6:26 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
doing good Very Happy
That's great! : D

Neo wrote:
ey yo nagisa lemme holla atchu gurl... i stumble across this thread and just am stunned.. i think 2myself.. jus wat is a beautiful bangin babe liek u doin hedstand 4? wutever ur reason... i can dig it u no y gurl cus u here now an dat all dat matter.
o:
Neo wrote:
wow dat gymnast vibe u sndin off just hits me in all da rite spot nomsayin.. listen i kno its olympics atm in london and ur coach dont approve of u getin in2 da muck w/ppl from da internet but who cares nomsayin.. im reading ur vibe.. u want a taste of rebellion...
Boy, I am the rebellion.
Neo wrote:
we culd start our own gymnastics club.. love gymnastics.. u wuld be teh star gmynast of corse becus u have stolen my hart.. i bin seein all these other girls postin here all like "hey waht up im blahblahblah" but u kno wut? u were the only 1 out of all of tehm taht i just felt i had 2 come over an talk 2... u sumthin special gurl... i kno wen wed b training in love gymnatsics i wuld whisper u.. "gurl... ur teh woman of my sporting dreamz" and u wuld wisper back somthin and then follow up w/ a cute anime face... "^_^" or mayb ":3" or if u real nasti like i no u r "~.^".. taht shit is tru love gurl nomsayin? n den we culd keep practicing gynmastics all nite.. pullin off so many double tuck backsaults u think we was 13 yr old russian gurls bein passed off as 18+ for olympics nomsayin we can du sum 3-way gmynatics gurl u no... fukin triple it up w/ sum bong hits nomsayin pass the dutchy... lets jst chill out 2 sum classic ninteys hits.. blink 180 tuesday all day... peaced out 2 90s vibes an summa dat dank green... girl im just gonna be real frank... i wanna be the pommel horse that jumps on ur springboard nomsayin.. all wile we jam it out 2 the smashmouth(hey now gurl, u an all star) wen i herd about u i rushed here like roid abusers run from drug tets u no? its clear 2 me taht ur a beautiful smart intellignt gurl and ur not afraid 2 take charge.. a trait taht is un4chun8ly absint in most gurls..
but not u!
Oh~ Thank you.
Neo wrote:
ur a strong independint juggalo womyn and tahts why im so crazy 4 u! weit weit weit it up.. u a juggalette? hells yea gurl i love how u show lov 4 the jugg fam by reppin the hatchits in ur name... me n u? we got clown love bb. bein juggaloz u no how we close w/ the psychopathik family... but us 2? we hav taken taht dark carnival love nd forged a bond taht is just so much mor.. i wanna take u 4 a spin on a carnie ride nomsayin.. hokus pokus love tahts wuts its all bout. 2 think taht 2 gamer juggalos lyke us wuld meet in this way... it must b a miracle... wut sey we see how much can fit in ur clown car nomsayin... i call shotgun.. w/ or w/o the funny mirror u look beautiful gurl.. u got a beautiful natral face.. the only make up u need is ur clown peint... i tell u wut i got my tickit rite here and im rdy 2 enter ur funhouse nomsayin... i wanna be the 1 2 c ur woop face... ur sweet as a candy appl n id powder u like u was funnel cake.. pop u like u was popcorn.. swirl u like u was cotton candy... fry u like u was a corn dog... eat u like u was a 4layer all american cheese burger.. u can toss ur hoops on my bottl ne time u want bb tahts how we do it up. gathering of the juggalos 2012 has come early nomsayin.
Lol!

Neo wrote:
btw lady nagisa.. if u happen 2 read this, dnt take it teh rong way... u no ur my #1 gurl! my 1 tru love! the only gurl 4 me! hit me up!!! u no were i b @
Hm. Well it was nice meeting you Mr. Neo. Fortunately, I have a good sense of humor and didn't take this the wrong way... unless you were being serious, which I doubt, because then we'd have a problem. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   July 30th 2012, 7:05 pm

Back up bitch, Neo is mine. J/K

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Lol! I don't know o: Maybe it means you have big feet? o_o
No way! I'd rather have a big butt like you :c
It must be my butt, if it was my feet i'd topple the other way. Although i do have relatively big feet, does that mean i have an even bigger butt? o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Nagisa-sama.
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Female Number of posts : 49
Age : 24
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   August 1st 2012, 12:42 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Back up bitch, Neo is mine. J/K

Nagisa-sama. wrote:
Lol! I don't know o: Maybe it means you have big feet? o_o
No way! I'd rather have a big butt like you :c
It must be my butt, if it was my feet i'd topple the other way. Although i do have relatively big feet, does that mean i have an even bigger butt? o_O

Lol :p

It must be that! o: Proportionately. You lucky woman!
*looks at her own butt in the mirror*


.__.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone (:   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everyone (:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: