A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!
 
HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who are all these new people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4865
Age : 29
Location : Newfoundland
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 12th 2012, 11:13 pm

VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Shinzutalos wrote:
GUYS DON'T FIGHT GOD DAMMIT DRAMA SOLVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Your right, I Sowwy. How about we all sit down for a nice cup of tea?
Thats fucking racist when you say it to a British person.

Also he can't spell, forum, I refuse to believe its a typo every fucking time.

Tea is awesome, mainly because of the variety of awesomeness packed into a bag of awesomeness. We should all enjoy the drink that may or may not stem from the English culture.
I fucking love tea omfg

Then it's settled, Everyone grab a chair i'm poring y'all a cup of fucking tea!.

Someone say tea? Pour me a cup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
VideoGPlayer12
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 12th 2012, 11:15 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Shinzutalos wrote:
GUYS DON'T FIGHT GOD DAMMIT DRAMA SOLVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Your right, I Sowwy. How about we all sit down for a nice cup of tea?
Thats fucking racist when you say it to a British person.

Also he can't spell, forum, I refuse to believe its a typo every fucking time.

Tea is awesome, mainly because of the variety of awesomeness packed into a bag of awesomeness. We should all enjoy the drink that may or may not stem from the English culture.
I fucking love tea omfg

Then it's settled, Everyone grab a chair i'm poring y'all a cup of fucking tea!.

Someone say tea? Pour me a cup!

Alright good sir! Your cup has been poured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinzutalos
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Male Number of posts : 65
Age : 24
Location : Ohio
Name : The one you call Shinzutalos
Quote : He is soul is now an Mindman
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 12th 2012, 11:50 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Shinzutalos wrote:
GUYS DON'T FIGHT GOD DAMMIT DRAMA SOLVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Your right, I Sowwy. How about we all sit down for a nice cup of tea?
Thats fucking racist when you say it to a British person.

Also he can't spell, forum, I refuse to believe its a typo every fucking time.
Geez, whatever did I do to you, it was a typo, it's spelled forum, I know how to spell it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 13th 2012, 12:36 am

Shinzutalos wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Shinzutalos wrote:
GUYS DON'T FIGHT GOD DAMMIT DRAMA SOLVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Your right, I Sowwy. How about we all sit down for a nice cup of tea?
Thats fucking racist when you say it to a British person.

Also he can't spell, forum, I refuse to believe its a typo every fucking time.
Geez, whatever did I do to you, it was a typo, it's spelled forum, I know how to spell it.
Haha, yeah i was joking i just wanted to know if you were capable of spelling or not.

Justin can't spell at all, and it makes the Queen cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 13th 2012, 12:49 am

Didn't you hear the Queen doesn't represent the UK anymore? It's all about Centurions, George Michael, One Direction and Jessie J butchering Freddie Mercury's legacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 13th 2012, 12:58 am

Neo wrote:
Didn't you hear the Queen doesn't represent the UK anymore? It's all about Centurions, George Michael, One Direction and Jessie J butchering Freddie Mercury's legacy.

Spoiler:
 

The UK is officially badass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Shinzutalos
Citizen
Citizen
avatar

Male Number of posts : 65
Age : 24
Location : Ohio
Name : The one you call Shinzutalos
Quote : He is soul is now an Mindman
Registration date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 13th 2012, 1:06 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Shinzutalos wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
VideoGPlayer12 wrote:
Shinzutalos wrote:
GUYS DON'T FIGHT GOD DAMMIT DRAMA SOLVES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Your right, I Sowwy. How about we all sit down for a nice cup of tea?
Thats fucking racist when you say it to a British person.

Also he can't spell, forum, I refuse to believe its a typo every fucking time.
Geez, whatever did I do to you, it was a typo, it's spelled forum, I know how to spell it.
Haha, yeah i was joking i just wanted to know if you were capable of spelling or not.

Justin can't spell at all, and it makes the Queen cry.
Oh, I can spell, i'm not retarded but I thought you were serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raz
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1770
Age : 25
Location : Just Under Down Under
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   August 13th 2012, 3:14 am

The British stole tea from China and forced them to buy their opium. That's what we should remember them for, real OGs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who are all these new people?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who are all these new people?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» Nod at the Bird and People Die. Everywhere People Die.
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode
» So many people online...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Debate Forum-
Jump to: