The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaand here we go again...

Go down 
+3
justinlynch3
Superbuu3
Howaito Yokubo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

Number of posts : 155
Name : Starts with a P, but call me Lust~
Quote : Fuck this, I'm going back to bed! ~Me irl every morning
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Aaand here we go again... Empty
PostSubject: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 20th 2012, 8:00 pm

AAAAND just as quickly as I got my laptop, it is gone. I had to move schools and my laptop got turned in and wiped clean of all of the precious things I held dear, including friends' email addresses, my creative writing, my paint creations and so forth. You'd think that if you pay money for the damn thing, you'd get to keep it! And to continue, the new school is increasingly irritating!

The school makes us write things, the dress code is bullshit and I know absolutely no one here! Furthermore, my school days begin before anyone else's in the house I'm at.

I have to share a room with my younger cousin with a bunk bed, and she made me take the top bunk. So, I've already almost gotten my head chopped off by her fucking ceiling fan! Plus, I have no room in her closet or anything. She's a packrat and won't let me touch parts of her fucking floor!! What is that??

Continuing on that, it is my uncle's house which he "rules with an iron fist". There are 13 people living here now! It's Hell, I say!"

I'm back to using my ds and babysitting constantly for no money, and being guilt-tripped into babysitting in stead of bowling with family while everyone else fucking goes! And all because people hate my family and decided ti scare my mom by breaking in and doing nothing to anyone. No one was home, and all that happened was a book being left in the street for my mom to just decide to leave our town forever. I only got 20 seconds to say goodbye to my friends, and now they are mad at me for not telling them earlier when, immediately after they found out, mom just pulls me out of school!! I hate life right now!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 20th 2012, 8:26 pm

I'd suggest e-mailing important files to yourself so you don't lose them. Ideally purchase an external hard drive ( if price is an issue even a pen thats a gig or two should be able to cover drawn pics and any text documents that you consider important).

Don't be too harsh on your mum. I won't comment more on that, but I definitely see why she had to move and i'd do the same in her position.

Life can be tough and you're not being emo so you're doing well so far. You're not expected to do more than that.

In reference to it being hell, at least you do have a family to give you a roof over your head, even if its hard to see.

Apologies if my comments are rude.

EDIT: BTW no chance in hell am i calling you lust i'll call you pheebs.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 12:16 am

Sorry to hear about all that. Good luck in the future Lust, hope things work out for you.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 12:38 am

That post is like the epitome of white people problems.
Back to top Go down
Howaito Yokubo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Howaito Yokubo

Number of posts : 155
Name : Starts with a P, but call me Lust~
Quote : Fuck this, I'm going back to bed! ~Me irl every morning
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 1:29 am

Neo wrote:

AND what the fuck do you mean "white people problems"??? *not in the mood!!!*
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 2:07 am

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
Neo wrote:

There's never an excuse for language like that. Even if you're in a mood.

If you don't like a response focus on the more polite ones. Its understandable you'd get a reaction like that anyway when posting something and then stating its hell, even if you took the events you listed and tweaked them you could give a really disturbing story, which made me think at least you're alright.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 2:17 am

Sorry to hear about this. All the best to your situation.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 4:36 am

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
Neo wrote:

He's basically just saying that none of that is a big deal. In time you'll come to realise that, just like everyone else who was 14 and a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Neo

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 21st 2012, 4:36 am

Howaito Yokubo wrote:
Neo wrote:

I just mean that, while those things are obviously affecting you now, in the scheme of things they're really unimportant.

It doesn't invalidate what you're feeling right now, it's just maybe when you're a bit older you'll be able to put it into perspective a bit better.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... EmptyAugust 25th 2012, 4:53 am

Sorry to hear the bad news. Yeah you really need to get some type of external device. I had to purchase one to get my PS3 updates after i put in a new HDD. I got an 8GB thumbnail drive for like $7.50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaand here we go again...   Aaand here we go again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaand here we go again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Net-
Jump to: