The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?

Go down 
+7
carnagevegeta
TheRanterMan
Ryu
Sain
Strider Zero
ArmorZeroX
Cloud
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 8:33 pm

Kaio wrote:

Also, I can't be arsed to argue with you if you don't use proper grammr, spelling and sentence structure. It's a chore to go through your posts and get what you're saying.

Just as an ice breaker.

Quote :
Strider Zero wrote:
First off, we're talking about a TOTALLY different Goku pre-Frieza and post-virus. From Dragon Ball up until he got that virus, he was so heroic it's not even funny. Goku turned into the biggest ass hole in the Cell Saga and was never the same again.

Goku's character hardly changed everything. He let Piccolo and Vegeta live because he wanted to selfishly fight them again, knowing they were a demon and a mass murderer, respectively. He also gave Freeza two chances to leave the battle, even though he's the greatest tyrant in the universe.

Those are all examples of Pre-virus Goku, which was what I meant to say. Pre-Virus and Post Virus. You ever see Goku do that vs Buu or Cell? I think not. He changed massively from saving the world and giving the villains a chance to change, to fucking everything up because he wants everyone else to do his dirty work. But thanks for those examples. Great support.

Quote :
Quote :
Goku and SSJ Goku are two different forms of Goku. One is when he actually powers up and one is when he is calm and doesn't fight (In the Buu saga of course). So where did Buff Buu's Ki go? Out the window somewhere? When Kid Buu gets angry, I would assert that he reaches Buff Buu's level of strength since it doesn't imply otherwise that he lost any power from Buff Buu.

Those aren't comparable at all. Goku and SSJ Goku are the same person. Buu's transformations rely on power stolen from other beings. When he became Buff Buu he had the power of the South Kaioshin, but as Kid Buu he didn't. A better comparison would be Cell, who as Semi-Perfect Cell obviously didn't have the power of Perfect Cell.

I'll give you that one about the example, but might I ask where the Southern Supreme Kai went? I suppose that just disappeared with all that rising power into some unknown area that no one knows about yet everyone somehow believes it?

Quote :
Quote :
http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Dragon%20Ball/Volume%2042/db_v42_089.gif

While he does say that he has to go all out and stand a chance, Vegeta later figures out otherwise.

When?

Right before he agrees with Goku that he can destroy Buu with Full power.

Simon wrote:
There really is no way Kid Buu can be stronger than Super Buu.

After all, Goku was sure Gotenks as a Super Saiyan could beat Fat Buu. So that makes SS Gotenks and SS3 Goku roughly on the same page.

Goku toyed with Fat Buu. Oh, and Goku didn't see SSJ or higher from Gotenks till post time chamber, which is by Super Buu's time.

Quote :
Now Gotenks needed to transform to a Super Saiyan 3 in order to defeat Super Buu, which sets him far above SS3 Goku.

Why does it set him far above SSJ3 Goku? That thought doesn't connect well since we haven't ever seen Goku actually fight Super Buu and his antics have made his testimony pretty unreliable at this point other than being right about Buff Buu's Ki and being able to destroy Kid Buu in one blast. And that's because Vegeta agrees with him.

Also, Carnagevegeta, while your spelling and grammar may not be the best, it isn't atrocious and I think everyone is overreacting to it. It's not rocket science what he is trying to say. Honestly, I never used the shift key until I had typing class. There's always room for grammar improvement. I would suggest using capitals but it's not mandatory obviously. Also, answer your PMs please Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 9:20 pm

thanks zero i really thiink people are going overboard with this grammer thing i mean it is really not that hard to read this lol and sorry about not getting back to you on the pms
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 9:59 pm

... if I sounded to be going overboard, that was not my intent, sorry. It's just using caps is so easy, and a period to break apart sentences just seems like a natural thing. The caps I don't really mind, but you said it's a chore. I have to ask how pushing 1 extra button is possibly a chore? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 10:10 pm

well i said it was a chore because someone reading it said it was a chore to read it
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 11:03 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
well i said it was a chore because someone reading it said it was a chore to read it

That would of been Kiao. Razz Don't worry, your not the first. He used to be on my back all the time about grammar as well.
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:41 am

I hardly think simply requesting someone to format their posts in a mature, easy to read way is going overboard.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:45 am

Simon wrote:
I hardly think simply requesting someone to format their posts in a mature, easy to read way is going overboard.
it is really not that serios
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:53 am

It really is that serious.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:55 am

lol forgot the u
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 4:43 pm

Simon wrote:

If you guys had actually simply requested him to up his grammar a bit, that would have been fine, but you guys (Mainly Kaio but you and Justin started to join in) started attacking his grammar rather than just asking if he could use capitals and better punctuation.

It's fine, though. If you want to ask that of him, that is absolutely fine. Just so long as we're all cool, yes? Smile
Back to top Go down
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 4:58 pm

Alright, my first post about the grammar might have been a little more than it needed to be, but every one after that was asking why it was so hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:11 pm

Yes, after the first one it was quite fair, though it may have seemed like an add on for him.
Back to top Go down
ArmorZeroX
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
ArmorZeroX

Male Number of posts : 2601
Name : Just call me AZX.
Quote : "Sigma! You should've studied the blueprints closer! There is only one Zero!" - Zero (Mega Man X2)
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 5:18 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Simon wrote:

If you guys had actually simply requested him to up his grammar a bit, that would have been fine, but you guys (Mainly Kaio but you and Justin started to join in) started attacking his grammar rather than just asking if he could use capitals and better punctuation.

It's fine, though. If you want to ask that of him, that is absolutely fine. Just so long as we're all cool, yes? Smile

Don't listen to him! Zero is LIEING! CVegeta, you SUCK!

Just kidding.

Or am I...
Muhahahahaha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:16 pm

Strider Zero wrote:
Simon wrote:

Actually I had already addressed this issue.

justinlynch3 wrote:
... if I sounded to be going overboard, that was not my intent, sorry. It's just using caps is so easy, and a period to break apart sentences just seems like a natural thing. The caps I don't really mind, but you said it's a chore. I have to ask how pushing 1 extra button is possibly a chore? Razz

He replied, and yea, it's all cool.
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 7:41 pm

ArmorZeroX wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
Simon wrote:

Don't listen to him! Zero is LIEING! CVegeta, you SUCK!

Just kidding.
lol

Or am I...
Muhahahahaha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 12:36 am

Kaio' wrote:
Kaio wrote:
I am not going to read all the posts, BUT:

- Goku states he and Vegeta can absolutely not take on Super Buu
- Goku fights evenly with Kid Buu and says with a fully powered up blast he can defeat Buu

That's all there is to this debate.

Some other notes for fun:

There is no such thing as "Goku didn't go full power bla bla bla". He DID fight at full power, he just didn't finish it off. He also wasn't going to let Vegeta have his turn. That's a dub line.

When Buff Buu is formed Goku and Vegeta shit their pants, but then he becomes Kid Buu and they're in stitches. This is clear evidence that Buff Buu > Super Buu > Kid Buu.

The reason Gohan's ki wasn't enough was because Gohan didn't give his ki, he gave his life energy, something completely different. Tenshinhan's Kikoho, for example, is made of life energy and it shortens his life span. Ki doesn't shorten your life span.
that can be a dub line as well we cant pick one thing he says and say thats not true facts are facts

I agree with myself. Goku did in fact go full power. That's also a dub line so it's not important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?   Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystic Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5