The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars sign up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Wars sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Wars sign up.   Dark Wars sign up. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:04 am

Ok, you guy's already know what the story will cover, so let's get straight to the signup's shall we.

Your characters must have a usable story, no bullshit and impossible stuff. (looks at Chulance from RD :P ) Your character must also include a list of abilitys, as well as a list of weapons (These can include modern day weapons, however any type of weapon is accepted including various types of blades/swords) he/she has, if said character has any. Next, list your characters attack combo's. (These are strong combo's intended to seriously injure or kill said characters opponents)(also, I've decided not to set a limit on these, make as many as you wish). Finally, include general stuff like the name, age, apparence, and whatever else.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Some members are thinking their characters can have magical weapons and stuff, this is not the case. I want to stear clear of the magical stuff and stay more or less to the basics of things. However, I will allow hypnotic or healing powers, as long as you don't go overboard with it, thank you.

When you give me your character, please state what area your character falls under.

If you want to review the storyline of the fic, follow this link.
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/user-fanfics-f25/been-thinking-of-soon-starting-a-new-fanfic-t4983.htm

[b]Orignal Vampire[/b] (Appears later in the fic, is the ultimate vampire. Must be pure evil.)
- Luther: justinlynch3

[b]Lead Vampire[/b] (This is the strongest and most evil of the vampires. Only one person can get this slot.)
- Xion: Kimarous

[b]Full Blood Vampires (main faction)[/b]
- [strike]Slafter: Kimarous[/strike]
- [strike]Beckoth: Chulance[/strike]
- Fraid: Kimarous.
- Caius Dracul: Tobiator
- [strike]Dimitri A.K.A Angelus: Big Boss Saunderz [/strike]
- Thanatos: Kimarous.

[b]Secondary (full blood) Faction Leader[/b] (only one character has this slot.)

[b]Full Blood Vampires (secondary faction)

[b]Lead Half Blood Vampire[/b] (This is the leader of the resistance against the full breed vampires. Only one person get's this slot.)
- Daje: Kimarous

[b]Half Blood Vampires (main faction)[/b]
- Lazuli: Kimarous
- Colza: Kimarous
- Jonas: Kimarous
- [strike]Aven: Kimarous[/strike]

[b]Secondary (half blood) Faction Leader (only one character gets this slot)

[b]Half Blood Vampires[/b] (secondary faction)

[b]Father Tobias Church Group[/b]
- 'father' Tobias hemlock: Tobinator
- Sarah kleinn: Tobinator
- Marcus Rivera: Tobinator
- Guinevere Hemlock Tobinator
- Kimarous: Kimarous

[b]Head Vampire Slayer[/b] (leader of the vampire hunters.) (Filled.)
- Kari: justinlynch3

[b]Vampire Slayers/Hunters.[/b]
- Rex "Shooter" Raver: Sly
- Bear: justinlynch3
- "Zetsubou" Billy: Kimarous
- Scot: justinlynch3
- Fait: justinlynch3
- Allen: justinlynch3
- Alucard Harrington: Captain Falcon (Zero (I think :lol: ))

[b]Head Werewolf[/b] (This is the strongest of werewolfs and also the leader.)
- Lycaon: SimianWonder

[b]Werewolfs[/b]
- Raisin: Kimarous
- Pash ("P.C"): Kimarous
- Mack: Kimarous
- Briar west: Tobinator
- Lugen: Big Boss Saunderz
- Jennifer Mathers (with a soft 'th'): Tobinator

[b]Mutants[/b] (Probly won't appear until later in the fic. These have no real leader.)
- Zahiyas: Kimarous
- Ruzen: Big Boss Saunderz
- Bane: kamehameha7813
- Grem: Kimarious
- Cyphon: Big Boss Saunderz
- Yasu(Full name is Yasuragi): Big Boss Saunderz

[b]Outcast[/b] (These are characters who refused to go under leadership and went their own way.)
- Kiya: justinlynch3
- Haruka: Kaede
- Sly: Sly
- Larry: Chulance
- Zarack: Kimarous
- Lucard: Big Boss Saunderz
- Jeremy Ashton: Kimarous
- Jessica Ashton: Kimarous
- Theodore 'Theo' rivera: Tobinator
- V. Ogre: Big Boss Saunderz
- Skye Turrel: Tobinator

To help out new people to fanfictions, to create a character, fill out the following stuff.

Name:
Race:
Apparence:
Weapons:
Story:
Attack Combos:

Last edited by justinlynch3 on December 22nd 2008, 3:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dark Wars sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars sign up.   Dark Wars sign up. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 3:04 pm

Name: Alucard Harrington
Race: Full-Blooded Vampire
Apparence: Alucard stands 5'1, rather short for a Vampire. He has black hair and pale skin with blue eyes. He wears black jeans, black sneakers, a black t-shirt and a black sweatshirt with "VS" on the back in red. He also wears sunglasses during the day to cover his eyes and has his hood up during the day. He keeps his Shamshir in a holder on his right thigh.
Weapon: Shamshir
Story: Alucard is the last member of the rarest family line of vampires that don't need or even want to suck human blood. His family was killed by the evil vampires when he was 11 because they didn't want any vampire to befriend humans. His parents saw the attack coming and made him hide in the safe room. The last thing that his parents told him was to find the Vampire Slayers and help them. He heard his parents being killed and hated the evil vampires after that. When he was 13, the evil vampires found him again and tried to kill him but he found a Shamshir on the ground and managed to defend himself long enough for help(in the form of passing Vampire Slayers) to arrive. Alucard now works for the Vampire Slayers by giving them any secret information that he can. He also helps by fighting the evil vampires and got better at using his Shamshir. If it wasn't for the passing Vampire Slayerss 3 years ago, Alucard would not be helping the Vampire Hunters or even alive.
Attack Combo:He slashes the opponent's chest making a A with his sword.
Side Notes: Alucard can go in the sunlight if he wears all of his clothes, since they cover his entire body. Alucard is much faster than the other Vampire Hunters and is a valuable fighter. Alucard is both a Vampire Hunter and a Full-Blooded Vampire but mainly falls under the Vampire Hunter category. The "VS" on the back of his sweatshirt stands for "Vampire Slayer" so that other Vampire Slayers don't kill him.

P.S. I don't like the fact that most of the characters are made by Kimarous and Tobi
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Dark Wars sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars sign up.   Dark Wars sign up. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 5:06 pm

Captain Falcon wrote:
Apparence: Alucard stands 5'1, rather short for a Vampire. He has black hair and pale skin with blue eyes. He wears black jeans, black sneakers, a black t-shirt and a black sweatshirt with "VS" on the back in red. He also wears sunglasses during the day to cover his eyes and has his hood up during the day. He keeps his Shamshir in a holder on his right thigh.
Story: Alucard is the last member of the rarest family line of vampires that don't need or even want to suck human blood. His family was killed by the evil vampires when he was 11 because they didn't want any vampire to befriend humans. His parents saw the attack coming and made him hide in the safe room. The last thing that his parents told him was to find the Vampire Slayers and help them. He heard his parents being killed and hated the evil vampires after that. When he was 13, the evil vampires found him again and tried to kill him but he found a Shamshir on the ground and managed to defend himself long enough for help(in the form of passing Vampire Slayers) to arrive. Alucard now works for the Vampire Slayers by giving them any secret information that he can. He also helps by fighting the evil vampires and got better at using his Shamshir. If it wasn't for the passing Vampire Slayerss 3 years ago, Alucard would not be helping the Vampire Hunters or even alive.
Side Notes: Alucard can go in the sunlight if he wears all of his clothes, since they cover his entire body. Alucard is much faster than the other Vampire Hunters and is a valuable fighter. Alucard is both a Vampire Hunter and a Full-Blooded Vampire but mainly falls under the Vampire Hunter category. The "VS" on the back of his sweatshirt stands for "Vampire Slayer" so that other Vampire Slayers don't kill him.

P.S. I don't like the fact that most of the characters are made by Kimarous and Tobi

Well there is no limit to how many characters a person could make, so they where (and still is) free to make away at characters. That go's for everyone in this fic, make as many characters as you please, the more the better. Smile

Anyhow, would you mind if I made a slight edit to the story. I want to know if it's alright if I had Alucard come to the slayers aid, instead of them coming to his aid?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dark Wars sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars sign up.   Dark Wars sign up. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 7:12 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

Well there is no limit to how many characters a person could make, so they where (and still is) free to make away at characters. That go's for everyone in this fic, make as many characters as you please, the more the better. Smile

Anyhow, would you mind if I made a slight edit to the story. I want to know if it's alright if I had Alucard come to the slayers aid, instead of them coming to his aid?

The story edit is fine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Dark Wars sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars sign up.   Dark Wars sign up. EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 7:48 pm

Captain Falcon wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:
Captain Falcon wrote:

The story edit is fine.

Ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Wars sign up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars sign up.   Dark Wars sign up. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars sign up.
Page 1 of 1