A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!
 
HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 29th 2012, 3:33 pm

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
Before I go into your foolishness let me just say, you are the one poster who always wants to start something with me. Out of everybody on this site you are the only one and I didn't even start this with you.
Thatís lovely, but I donít care. Iíve obviously just got a lower tolerance for people saying bollocks and then vehemently standing to it than the other posters do. Don't flatter yourself, I donít have any desire to start things with you, I actually try to avoid you as much as I can because I find you quite repellent. I do however feel the need to step in when you could be leading others down a path of being wrong. You sure did start this though, I simply disagreed with what you said, you then decided to engage. That was when it started.

Quote :
1. First off how am I having a knee jerk reaction to this. I was having a calm conversation with everyone except for you. Your the one who wanted to make a big deal out of this. So maybe your the one who had some trouble with this in the past. Cause everyone else wasn't getting that upset or as agitated as you are. Everyone probably has had some experience with either you being nice or someone else being an asshole to a female. To be honest you are wrong about this. The experience I was referring to really had nothing to do with me. So you are wrong about it being my experience cause I was not refereeing to myself on this one.
I assure you Iím quite calm, Iíve no reason not to be. If youíre interpreting my posts as angry, then thatís your own choice and certainly your own interpretation. Which actually speaks volumes about you as a person, but I wonít go into that just now.

Quote :
2. What of course they probably has something common. No duh lol were not trying to determine every single reason why they are together. What I said was if you treat them like shit they will probably stay with you. So what is the point of bringing all this other stuff can you stick to the topic.

3. Once again duh. Of course he wasn't treating her like shit from the start. It is part of the game. Of course that shit isn't going to work when you start off with a female. They always say it was great before we met him or it wasn't like that before I met him.

4. Of course there is other reason. Were talking about treating them like shit or not. There is always going to be some sort of attraction first off.

No one in any relationship starts off getting disrespected or being treated like shit. Of course, I didn't think I had to detail getting into a relationship first but apparently I do. What I was saying is there can be another decent man or a nice guy with the same qualities as that jerk has, and the women leaves quickly or turns around and treats him like shit.
Changing your argument halfway through is literally the same thing as admitting you were wrong, just in a way that you believe somehow lets you hold on to your ego. You said, and I quote, ďa lot of females throw themselves at the guy who beats yells, screams and humiliates them and even worse than that.Ē Now that is not the same thing as a person who is in love who finds it in them to forgive and put up with being disrespected (however unhealthy that is).

You canít just turn around now and say Ēyou know what, treating someone badly really isnít the way to get them to love youĒ after I respond to you. If, and this is a pretty big if, thatís what you were trying to convey from the start, then you have dreadful communication skills and really need to work on your wording. Is English not your first language? Because that might explain that a bit, I recommend not responding so aggressively when people misinterpret you if that is the case, and the more you practice the better you'll get at actually saying what you mean.

If you don't understand what I mean then that's on you. Your the one who got upset about this and I never changed my mind through this argument. I simply didn't think I had to explain that in the beginning of a relationship. of course they are more than likely not going to be a jerk in the beginning. When they reveal their true selves they still stay with them. You can say it is because of this of whatever qualities you want that brought them together, but in the end of the day there still with them for who they are. They are still being with an asshole or a jerk or whatever so that's who they are with. I'm not going into the details as to why because it doesn't matter whatever qualities you want throw out, because if he was nice guy and had those same qualities more than likely she is not with them.

Also You engaged with me. You didn't throw an opinion out you made an assumption about me saying why don't you go out and try it for yourself. That's where it got started. If you would of just said what you had to say I doubt I even respond to you. So how am I flattering myself again. I mean I have a lower tolerance for the shit you post and I don't respond to your shit, but you had to say something here right. Your going to stand up for the posters right, sure that's what you really care about Raz. If what your saying is true then just leave it here on this post. You don't comment on me I don't comment on you, because honestly I don't care. The only time I ever respond to you is if you say something involving me. So don't say nothing involving me and I won't say nothing involving you.

but, since you have thrown out a lot of assumptions about me let me throw out some about you.

1. You have accused me of somehow having trouble in the past with this when I wasn't really referring to me as to someone else. So your already wrong about that. So I'm going to assume since you were the one to have such a big problem with this and I was just joking around with this shit at first but you took it so offensively. I'm going to guess maybe your the one who had some trouble with this.

2. You say I'm boring, I say your a 13 year old kid who just wants attention. If your older than that then that's just sad. I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic, but as the joker would say



3. or maybe your a female who has been on the receiving end of this.

Also if your calm about this why are you cursing and calling me out on this things when you don't even know me. Yet you want to say if I interpret something wrong then that's my problem. Yet you have misinterpreted everything I have said. It seems like your a little angry on this if you weren't we probably aren't having this discussion right now. I can see the truth hurts as I said before, must of got under your skin. Which was a joke by the way because I really wasn't this seriously at first. If what I say gets you upset then just don't comment. I don't comment on most of your shit anyway. That's all I have to say about that. So I'm not wrong never admitted to being wrong if you don't understand what I'm saying then oh well. Peace out have a nice day.


Last edited by carnagevegeta on September 29th 2012, 4:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 29th 2012, 3:35 pm

Neo wrote:
Next time I see a girl I think is cute I'm going to punch her in the face, that'll definitely get me laid. Thanks for teaching me how to be successful with women, carnagevegeta.

Don't know how you got to that conclusion, but I'll continue the sarcasm if it make you feel better. Thanks for being a great little student Neo please come back again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 29th 2012, 7:40 pm

How is it that you haven't realised you're wrong after having it explained to you in such detail?

Maybe you're one of those people that hates losing an argument so much that they deny everything even at the bitter end?

Anyways I figured I'd add something to help other people that may have relationship problems: If you don't want everyone you meet to think you're a sexist asswipe don't have a mindset like carnagevegeta and don't make topics like these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 29th 2012, 10:15 pm

Neo wrote:
How is it that you haven't realised you're wrong after having it explained to you in such detail?

Maybe you're one of those people that hates losing an argument so much that they deny everything even at the bitter end?

Anyways I figured I'd add something to help other people that may have relationship problems: If you don't want everyone you meet to think you're a sexist asswipe don't have a mindset like carnagevegeta and don't make topics like these.


Also I cant believe you haven't realized how wrong you are after I have explained it time and tim again, so I'll respond saying this If you don't want people to think your a freaking idiot don't have a mindset like this guy. If you don't like what I have to say then don't comment. Obviously you took offense to something I said which if is the case I really don't give a shit what you think or how you think of me. So thanks for you comment have a nice day dumbass. Thumb up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 4:08 am

You can try 'explaining' it as much as you like but ultimately nobody shares your misogynist views and you're just making yourself look bad.

Also don't flatter yourself, it takes more than a lowest common denominator outlook on life and the world to offend me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 4:25 am

Hey, guys. I just want to remind you not to start flaming or I will have to give out the verbal warning (Consider this a verbal warning of a verbal warning).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1770
Age : 25
Location : Just Under Down Under
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 4:53 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
If you don't understand what I mean then that's on you.
Actually that isn't true, if you aren't writing your posts properly it's your fault. Sure, you can get all insecure about it if you like. You can cry and throw a tantrum and blame everyone else, but in the end the only one who loses is you, because at the end of the day everyone else will get on fine leaving you to wallow in the lonely world you created for yourself with your stupidity and needless aggression.

Quote :
Your the one who got upset about this and I never changed my mind through this argument.
If you keep telling me I'm getting emotional I might just have a cry, please stop. Sad

Quote :
I simply didn't think I had to explain that in the beginning of a relationship. of course they are more than likely not going to be a jerk in the beginning. When they reveal their true selves they still stay with them. You can say it is because of this of whatever qualities you want that brought them together, but in the end of the day there still with them for who they are. They are still being with an asshole or a jerk or whatever so that's who they are with. I'm not going into the details as to why because it doesn't matter whatever qualities you want throw out, because if he was nice guy and had those same qualities more than likely she is not with them.
See there you go again, the difference you're saying is being an ass, and you're just flat out wrong. You can't say "they're together for other reasons" then say "if he wasn't an ass she wouldn't look twice at him". That's one of the largest fallacies I've come across in my career of arguing with idiots.

Quote :
Also You engaged with me. You didn't throw an opinion out you made an assumption about me saying why don't you go out and try it for yourself. That's where it got started. If you would of just said what you had to say I doubt I even respond to you. So how am I flattering myself again. I mean I have a lower tolerance for the shit you post and I don't respond to your shit, but you had to say something here right. Your going to stand up for the posters right, sure that's what you really care about Raz. If what your saying is true then just leave it here on this post. You don't comment on me I don't comment on you, because honestly I don't care. The only time I ever respond to you is if you say something involving me. So don't say nothing involving me and I won't say nothing involving you.
"No please, stop saying I'm wrong. I don't like it. Stop asking me to back up my baseless arguments, it makes me look bad!" - Carnage Vegeta.

And for the love of god stop rewording what I've posted and handing it back to it, not only is it not applicable, it also shows a horrendous lack of creativity on your part and further points out that you have no idea what you're saying.

Quote :
but, since you have thrown out a lot of assumptions about me let me throw out some about you.

1. You have accused me of somehow having trouble in the past with this when I wasn't really referring to me as to someone else. So your already wrong about that. So I'm going to assume since you were the one to have such a big problem with this and I was just joking around with this shit at first but you took it so offensively. I'm going to guess maybe your the one who had some trouble with this.
I have accused you of nothing, I simply thought your prejudice might have been based in some actual experience, apparently I was giving you too much credit and depth though, it is quite possible you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Sorry about that then. I personally haven't had any problems like this, but I am totally fed up with people who bitch about it all the time, and use it as an excuse.

Quote :
2. You say I'm boring, I say your a 13 year old kid who just wants attention. If your older than that then that's just sad. I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic, but as the joker would say
Oh, now you're trying to hurt my feelings, that's adorable. Zero I hope this was noted because I don't like it when people call me 13 or sad, it makes me feel very bad about myself and I wish it wouldn't happen.

Quote :
3. or maybe your a female who has been on the receiving end of this.
Well I'm not, but if I were, don't you think it would give higher credence to my argument? If I really were a girl you would have to shut right up about everything you're saying because I would be living proof that you're wrong and I would be telling it right to you. I mean, you are wrong, and there's lots of living proof, but it'd be good right here, would it?

Quote :
Also if your calm about this why are you cursing and calling me out on this things when you don't even know me. Yet you want to say if I interpret something wrong then that's my problem. Yet you have misinterpreted everything I have said. It seems like your a little angry on this if you weren't we probably aren't having this discussion right now. I can see the truth hurts as I said before, must of got under your skin. Which was a joke by the way because I really wasn't this seriously at first. If what I say gets you upset then just don't comment. I don't comment on most of your shit anyway. That's all I have to say about that. So I'm not wrong never admitted to being wrong if you don't understand what I'm saying then oh well. Peace out have a nice day.
I think you'll find that I haven't been cursing at all in my posts, go ahead and have a look, and if I have let the occasional one slip then I assure you you have cursed more than I. And you can't blame me for your terrible writing, you are either incapable of putting your thoughts into words or an inexperienced misogynist, that's just the way it is. I have thus far tried to be civil with you, but clearly you're having none of that so I won't try any longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 12:06 pm

Girls only go out with assholes is something ugly people say.

I was thinking of writing all this stuff, but I prefer using visual aids:
Spoiler:
 

If pic don't work click:
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/9/22/637d1ac6-fc82-4dee-ad1d-cdfae9e2b588.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 2:10 pm

Neo wrote:
You can try 'explaining' it as much as you like but ultimately nobody shares your misogynist views and you're just making yourself look bad.

Also don't flatter yourself, it takes more than a lowest common denominator outlook on life and the world to offend me.

It's funny you say that because a lot of people do share my views on this. Just because you or some people don't see it on this forum well oh well, the world isn't full with everything nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 2:28 pm

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
If you don't understand what I mean then that's on you.
Actually that isn't true, if you aren't writing your posts properly it's your fault. Sure, you can get all insecure about it if you like. You can cry and throw a tantrum and blame everyone else, but in the end the only one who loses is you, because at the end of the day everyone else will get on fine leaving you to wallow in the lonely world you created for yourself with your stupidity and needless aggression.

Quote :
Your the one who got upset about this and I never changed my mind through this argument.
If you keep telling me I'm getting emotional I might just have a cry, please stop. Sad

Quote :
I simply didn't think I had to explain that in the beginning of a relationship. of course they are more than likely not going to be a jerk in the beginning. When they reveal their true selves they still stay with them. You can say it is because of this of whatever qualities you want that brought them together, but in the end of the day there still with them for who they are. They are still being with an asshole or a jerk or whatever so that's who they are with. I'm not going into the details as to why because it doesn't matter whatever qualities you want throw out, because if he was nice guy and had those same qualities more than likely she is not with them.
See there you go again, the difference you're saying is being an ass, and you're just flat out wrong. You can't say "they're together for other reasons" then say "if he wasn't an ass she wouldn't look twice at him". That's one of the largest fallacies I've come across in my career of arguing with idiots.

Quote :
Also You engaged with me. You didn't throw an opinion out you made an assumption about me saying why don't you go out and try it for yourself. That's where it got started. If you would of just said what you had to say I doubt I even respond to you. So how am I flattering myself again. I mean I have a lower tolerance for the shit you post and I don't respond to your shit, but you had to say something here right. Your going to stand up for the posters right, sure that's what you really care about Raz. If what your saying is true then just leave it here on this post. You don't comment on me I don't comment on you, because honestly I don't care. The only time I ever respond to you is if you say something involving me. So don't say nothing involving me and I won't say nothing involving you.
"No please, stop saying I'm wrong. I don't like it. Stop asking me to back up my baseless arguments, it makes me look bad!" - Carnage Vegeta.

And for the love of god stop rewording what I've posted and handing it back to it, not only is it not applicable, it also shows a horrendous lack of creativity on your part and further points out that you have no idea what you're saying.

Quote :
but, since you have thrown out a lot of assumptions about me let me throw out some about you.

1. You have accused me of somehow having trouble in the past with this when I wasn't really referring to me as to someone else. So your already wrong about that. So I'm going to assume since you were the one to have such a big problem with this and I was just joking around with this shit at first but you took it so offensively. I'm going to guess maybe your the one who had some trouble with this.
I have accused you of nothing, I simply thought your prejudice might have been based in some actual experience, apparently I was giving you too much credit and depth though, it is quite possible you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Sorry about that then. I personally haven't had any problems like this, but I am totally fed up with people who bitch about it all the time, and use it as an excuse.

Quote :
2. You say I'm boring, I say your a 13 year old kid who just wants attention. If your older than that then that's just sad. I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic, but as the joker would say
Oh, now you're trying to hurt my feelings, that's adorable. Zero I hope this was noted because I don't like it when people call me 13 or sad, it makes me feel very bad about myself and I wish it wouldn't happen.

Quote :
3. or maybe your a female who has been on the receiving end of this.
Well I'm not, but if I were, don't you think it would give higher credence to my argument? If I really were a girl you would have to shut right up about everything you're saying because I would be living proof that you're wrong and I would be telling it right to you. I mean, you are wrong, and there's lots of living proof, but it'd be good right here, would it?

Quote :
Also if your calm about this why are you cursing and calling me out on this things when you don't even know me. Yet you want to say if I interpret something wrong then that's my problem. Yet you have misinterpreted everything I have said. It seems like your a little angry on this if you weren't we probably aren't having this discussion right now. I can see the truth hurts as I said before, must of got under your skin. Which was a joke by the way because I really wasn't this seriously at first. If what I say gets you upset then just don't comment. I don't comment on most of your shit anyway. That's all I have to say about that. So I'm not wrong never admitted to being wrong if you don't understand what I'm saying then oh well. Peace out have a nice day.
I think you'll find that I haven't been cursing at all in my posts, go ahead and have a look, and if I have let the occasional one slip then I assure you you have cursed more than I. And you can't blame me for your terrible writing, you are either incapable of putting your thoughts into words or an inexperienced misogynist, that's just the way it is. I have thus far tried to be civil with you, but clearly you're having none of that so I won't try any longer.

1. Wow how much can you assume things about someone you don't even know. Which leads me to my point once again you must be misinterpreting everything I say because you jump to conclusions. Your judgmental always have been judgmental and will always be. Someone has a different opinion there automatically idiots right.. To be honest I don't care if you understand this anymore because

2. Well this dumb ass is really getting upset here. Calling people idiots now let me respond by me saying your a dumb ass. There is no more reason to argue with you on this.

3. Not really if you were a female you could be either be lying because it has happened to you or just saying this to try to make it seem like your gender isn't capable of this. Especially if it's you I tend to believe your lying.

4. I may have cursed more but I wasn't the one who started cursing or calling people out on anything. And lmao with you trying to be civil with me. Since you did curse I'm going to curse a hell of a lot more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 2:32 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Girls only go out with assholes is something ugly people say.

I was thinking of writing all this stuff, but I prefer using visual aids:
Spoiler:
 

If pic don't work click:
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/9/22/637d1ac6-fc82-4dee-ad1d-cdfae9e2b588.jpg

Yeah that's not me I may not be disrespectful but I never said I was nice. I only speak my opinion and believe their are faults in both genders. Just like for males for instance do we go out with a female for their personality or how they look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 2:54 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
If you don't understand what I mean then that's on you.
Actually that isn't true, if you aren't writing your posts properly it's your fault. Sure, you can get all insecure about it if you like. You can cry and throw a tantrum and blame everyone else, but in the end the only one who loses is you, because at the end of the day everyone else will get on fine leaving you to wallow in the lonely world you created for yourself with your stupidity and needless aggression.

Quote :
Your the one who got upset about this and I never changed my mind through this argument.
If you keep telling me I'm getting emotional I might just have a cry, please stop. Sad

Quote :
I simply didn't think I had to explain that in the beginning of a relationship. of course they are more than likely not going to be a jerk in the beginning. When they reveal their true selves they still stay with them. You can say it is because of this of whatever qualities you want that brought them together, but in the end of the day there still with them for who they are. They are still being with an asshole or a jerk or whatever so that's who they are with. I'm not going into the details as to why because it doesn't matter whatever qualities you want throw out, because if he was nice guy and had those same qualities more than likely she is not with them.
See there you go again, the difference you're saying is being an ass, and you're just flat out wrong. You can't say "they're together for other reasons" then say "if he wasn't an ass she wouldn't look twice at him". That's one of the largest fallacies I've come across in my career of arguing with idiots.

Quote :
Also You engaged with me. You didn't throw an opinion out you made an assumption about me saying why don't you go out and try it for yourself. That's where it got started. If you would of just said what you had to say I doubt I even respond to you. So how am I flattering myself again. I mean I have a lower tolerance for the shit you post and I don't respond to your shit, but you had to say something here right. Your going to stand up for the posters right, sure that's what you really care about Raz. If what your saying is true then just leave it here on this post. You don't comment on me I don't comment on you, because honestly I don't care. The only time I ever respond to you is if you say something involving me. So don't say nothing involving me and I won't say nothing involving you.
"No please, stop saying I'm wrong. I don't like it. Stop asking me to back up my baseless arguments, it makes me look bad!" - Carnage Vegeta.

And for the love of god stop rewording what I've posted and handing it back to it, not only is it not applicable, it also shows a horrendous lack of creativity on your part and further points out that you have no idea what you're saying.

Quote :
but, since you have thrown out a lot of assumptions about me let me throw out some about you.

1. You have accused me of somehow having trouble in the past with this when I wasn't really referring to me as to someone else. So your already wrong about that. So I'm going to assume since you were the one to have such a big problem with this and I was just joking around with this shit at first but you took it so offensively. I'm going to guess maybe your the one who had some trouble with this.
I have accused you of nothing, I simply thought your prejudice might have been based in some actual experience, apparently I was giving you too much credit and depth though, it is quite possible you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Sorry about that then. I personally haven't had any problems like this, but I am totally fed up with people who bitch about it all the time, and use it as an excuse.

Quote :
2. You say I'm boring, I say your a 13 year old kid who just wants attention. If your older than that then that's just sad. I would laugh if it wasn't so pathetic, but as the joker would say
Oh, now you're trying to hurt my feelings, that's adorable. Zero I hope this was noted because I don't like it when people call me 13 or sad, it makes me feel very bad about myself and I wish it wouldn't happen.

Quote :
3. or maybe your a female who has been on the receiving end of this.
Well I'm not, but if I were, don't you think it would give higher credence to my argument? If I really were a girl you would have to shut right up about everything you're saying because I would be living proof that you're wrong and I would be telling it right to you. I mean, you are wrong, and there's lots of living proof, but it'd be good right here, would it?

Quote :
Also if your calm about this why are you cursing and calling me out on this things when you don't even know me. Yet you want to say if I interpret something wrong then that's my problem. Yet you have misinterpreted everything I have said. It seems like your a little angry on this if you weren't we probably aren't having this discussion right now. I can see the truth hurts as I said before, must of got under your skin. Which was a joke by the way because I really wasn't this seriously at first. If what I say gets you upset then just don't comment. I don't comment on most of your shit anyway. That's all I have to say about that. So I'm not wrong never admitted to being wrong if you don't understand what I'm saying then oh well. Peace out have a nice day.
I think you'll find that I haven't been cursing at all in my posts, go ahead and have a look, and if I have let the occasional one slip then I assure you you have cursed more than I. And you can't blame me for your terrible writing, you are either incapable of putting your thoughts into words or an inexperienced misogynist, that's just the way it is. I have thus far tried to be civil with you, but clearly you're having none of that so I won't try any longer.

1. Wow how much can you assume things about someone you don't even know. Which leads me to my point once again you must be misinterpreting everything I say because you jump to conclusions. Your judgmental always have been judgmental and will always be. Someone has a different opinion there automatically idiots right.. To be honest I don't care if you understand this anymore because

2. Well this dumb ass is really getting upset here. Calling people idiots now let me respond by me saying your a dumb ass. There is no more reason to argue with you on this.

3. Not really if you were a female you could be either be lying because it has happened to you or just saying this to try to make it seem like your gender isn't capable of this. Especially if it's you I tend to believe your lying.

4. I may have cursed more but I wasn't the one who started cursing or calling people out on anything. And lmao with you trying to be civil with me. Since you did curse I'm going to curse a hell of a lot more.

Again, I'll ask to stop the insults. We need to keep this civil or I'll step in and crack down, which I've been trying to do lately with the lack of respect that popped up in the last 3-4 months. Consider it a verbal warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 3:10 pm

I understand Zero but if he is going to insult me it is my initial reaction to respond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 9215
Location : McNeil Village
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 3:19 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
I understand Zero but if he is going to insult me it is my initial reaction to respond

If someone insults you again, I will administer the same verbal warning. It generally takes two to tango, and so if the insults are only one sided, then that gets taken care of quickly by me. In the future, just let moderation handle it for you and let that be your justice instead of insulting someone back and forth. That goes for anyone that's reading this as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
avatar

Male Number of posts : 2138
Age : 25
Location : Missouri
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 5:05 pm

Guys why are you all in such a hussy fussy? We all know men >>>>>>>> women









fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 6:27 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Guys why are you all in such a hussy fussy? We all know men >>>>>>>> women









fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

lmao can't argue with that lol jk. I'm honestly over this now because the vikings won today and I'm feeling really fucking great now and I mean really fucking great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 10:31 pm

carnagevegeta wrote:
It's funny you say that because a lot of people do share my views on this.
I know there are other sexist people in the world.

What I've been trying to do this entire time is explain why sexism is bad but you seem content to insult anyone who can refute your points, even those who have done so in a completely calm and passive manner like Raz, instead of constructing anything remotely resembling a valid argument so I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 10:55 pm

Neo wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
It's funny you say that because a lot of people do share my views on this.
I know there are other sexist people in the world.

What I've been trying to do this entire time is explain why sexism is bad but you seem content to insult anyone who can refute your points, even those who have done so in a completely calm and passive manner like Raz, instead of constructing anything remotely resembling a valid argument so I feel like I'm wasting my time.


Oh okay this is just funny. He came at me in a calm matter look at the post. That's just did not happen. I was joking for the majority of this and he got all serious and called me out saying to try it for myself. A smart ass comment that I could of ignored but hey whatever. As for the sexist comment call it want you want, but I'm just saying that this does happen. It's just my opinion that this is the majority. Of course not every female thinks this way but I'm just going to give my opinion on what the majority may think. As for males for instance are we going to sit here and say the majority of males go out with a female for their personality. Most likely no the majority are probably looking for just sex.

Let me ask a question is most males going to come out and say I would love to go out with that girl for her personality. Most likely no the only thing on their mind will be their appearance or sex. Either one you pick.

Point is this is just my opinion. We don't know every female or male but that is what an opinion is. Society may have some cause of this for me to think this or it could be a society type view which is why the majority of females think this way. At the end of the day you don't know and I don't know. It's just an opinion that everyone got upset about. If I did offend you then you could of came at me a lot calmer then what you did and maybe instead of coming at each other in an angry way we could of had a calmer conversation about it, but that's all I will say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neo
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 11:16 pm

You can't hide behind the "opinions" wall when you're making sexist generalisations against both men and women. Making broad claims like "the majority of men only date for sex and physical looks" is just as sexist as claiming that the majority of women are attracted to males that treat them poorly. You seem to have a very jaded outlook on the world for whatever reason and, while you're entitled to that if you really want it, most, if not all, people looking at the situation objectively would suggest you try and change it.

Attraction isn't nearly as simple as you seem to think it is, nobody in their right mind is going to date someone they hate just because they look good. There are so many variables that go into what an individual finds appealing in a person that chalking it down to one or two things like you have is, to be blunt, downright stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   September 30th 2012, 11:36 pm

Neo wrote:
You can't hide behind the "opinions" wall when you're making sexist generalisations against both men and women. Making broad claims like "the majority of men only date for sex and physical looks" is just as sexist as claiming that the majority of women are attracted to males that treat them poorly. You seem to have a very jaded outlook on the world for whatever reason and, while you're entitled to that if you really want it, most, if not all, people looking at the situation objectively would suggest you try and change it.

Attraction isn't nearly as simple as you seem to think it is, nobody in their right mind is going to date someone they hate just because they look good. There are so many variables that go into what an individual finds appealing in a person that chalking it down to one or two things like you have is, to be blunt, downright stupid.

I'm not hiding behind anything. This is an opinion and that's your opinion I'm speaking fact here. You can say I have a jaded outlook on the world, but I think the world is pretty fucked up place. So I'm not going to speak optimistic about it. Some might try to get me to change that but I don't think it's most. They must just have a different viewpoint.

Do you really think dudes are looking to date a women for their personality. That is the last thing that comes into their mind
You really think that comes into their mind. Some might try to say that it doesn't but more than likely their lying. It never happens looks always come up first. Maybe down the line they start thinking about that but that never enters their mind at the start of an relationship. If i pulled up a picture of any female and at the bottom of that picture there was info about her, most dudes are going to be like I don't give a damn about what that says just show me the damn picture. I'm almost positive about that. Or even if a female walks down the street there not going to think I wonder if she has a great personality, I would love to get to know her. You can say what you want about that but I almost guarantee you there not going to wonder about her personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raz
Captain
Captain
avatar

Male Number of posts : 1770
Age : 25
Location : Just Under Down Under
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   October 1st 2012, 3:53 am

carnagevegeta wrote:
1. Wow how much can you assume things about someone you don't even know. Which leads me to my point once again you must be misinterpreting everything I say because you jump to conclusions. Your judgmental always have been judgmental and will always be. Someone has a different opinion there automatically idiots right.. To be honest I don't care if you understand this anymore because

2. Well this dumb ass is really getting upset here. Calling people idiots now let me respond by me saying your a dumb ass. There is no more reason to argue with you on this.

3. Not really if you were a female you could be either be lying because it has happened to you or just saying this to try to make it seem like your gender isn't capable of this. Especially if it's you I tend to believe your lying.

4. I may have cursed more but I wasn't the one who started cursing or calling people out on anything. And lmao with you trying to be civil with me. Since you did curse I'm going to curse a hell of a lot more.
Oh thank you for this, no really, I haven't laughed this hard all week. The whole comment really but mainly what I bolded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   October 1st 2012, 4:27 am

Raz wrote:
carnagevegeta wrote:
1. Wow how much can you assume things about someone you don't even know. Which leads me to my point once again you must be misinterpreting everything I say because you jump to conclusions. Your judgmental always have been judgmental and will always be. Someone has a different opinion there automatically idiots right.. To be honest I don't care if you understand this anymore because

2. Well this dumb ass is really getting upset here. Calling people idiots now let me respond by me saying your a dumb ass. There is no more reason to argue with you on this.

3. Not really if you were a female you could be either be lying because it has happened to you or just saying this to try to make it seem like your gender isn't capable of this. Especially if it's you I tend to believe your lying.

4. I may have cursed more but I wasn't the one who started cursing or calling people out on anything. And lmao with you trying to be civil with me. Since you did curse I'm going to curse a hell of a lot more.
Oh thank you for this, no really, I haven't laughed this hard all week. The whole comment really but mainly what I bolded.


That's fine because I have laughed on everything you have posted. I guess we have one common laughing at each others fucking post.... so yeah Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach_RenjiAbarai
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Location : Oregon
Name : Ian Douglas
Quote : "Noone is given just anything, but everyone is given everything."
Registration date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   October 1st 2012, 8:40 am

At Least I don't have to turn the TV on, I can just come here and read the Rants going on. Thanks guys and girls. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.technogamerzpro.com
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Female Number of posts : 339
Age : 2016
Registration date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   October 1st 2012, 11:49 am

They weren't attacking you at the beginning even if you took it that way (i spoilered how the whole thing started at the bottom of this post. You clearly did also say disrespecting women will make them love you. I'm not gonna comment on the argument from there, but you should at least take note of that. You should also realise these guys aren't insulting you well not at first they were trying to show you that you have been mislead. Normally this BS of girls not liking people who are nice is from a bunch of ugly people with no clue how to talk to a girl. I think my pic i posted earlier really highlighted the kind of nonsense those people say.

Ask yourself what is more useful in life a bunch of people who'll say yes you are right about everything or people who will oppose and allow your opinions to grow and evolve. If you want everyone to just agree with you just say that, there's no point in people disagreeing with someone who won't change their mind.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
avatar

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   October 1st 2012, 5:55 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
They weren't attacking you at the beginning even if you took it that way (i spoilered how the whole thing started at the bottom of this post. You clearly did also say disrespecting women will make them love you. I'm not gonna comment on the argument from there, but you should at least take note of that. You should also realise these guys aren't insulting you well not at first they were trying to show you that you have been mislead. Normally this BS of girls not liking people who are nice is from a bunch of ugly people with no clue how to talk to a girl. I think my pic i posted earlier really highlighted the kind of nonsense those people say.

Ask yourself what is more useful in life a bunch of people who'll say yes you are right about everything or people who will oppose and allow your opinions to grow and evolve. If you want everyone to just agree with you just say that, there's no point in people disagreeing with someone who won't change their mind.

Spoiler:
 

I had no problem with them disagreeing with me. I don't understand how people don't see how he started this. I was joking in the beginning of this and he took it all serious. He took this all serious and when he took it serious so did I. I was joking in the beginning because most people were. He went detail and explained how I was wrong and then put a smart ass comment at the end. That's actually how it started. If he came back at me in a joke or he didn't take it as serious then were probably not having this conversation now. It's funny how you stop there what did I say that made it seem that I had a problem with him disagreeing with me? I don't see where that comes up. On his next post is where he talks way more trash. Maybe if he argued without talking trash then I have no problem with him disagreeing with me.

Also you say that it's a bunch of ugly people that don't know how to talk to girls. What about the girls that say that themselves. I can pull something from the internet as well proving that if you want, so what about them?'

Also I never said all women do this. I said I thought most of them would probably respond that way, but that's just my opinion. I'm sure you have an opinion about how males will respond in a relationship.

Obviously you disagree did I say anything bad about you through this post, but anyways here is the article written by a female and I can find the vid if you want as well.

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/lucia/12-reasons-women-can-t-stand-nice-guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol   

Back to top Go down
 
Simple ways to avoid friendzone.. lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 7 Ways to Smash the Sicilian
» Simple Proclub custom HUD and CS:S main menu #2
» Simple-c-chess-engine
» Simple hello message.
» avoid startling the witches in underground tower thingy (terror difficulty)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: The Net-
Jump to: