The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feudal Season 1 Rivalries Episode 1: The Past Can Come Back To Haunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carnagevegeta
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
carnagevegeta

Male Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Feudal Season 1 Rivalries Episode 1: The Past Can Come Back To Haunt Empty
PostSubject: Feudal Season 1 Rivalries Episode 1: The Past Can Come Back To Haunt   Feudal Season 1 Rivalries Episode 1: The Past Can Come Back To Haunt EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 6:44 pm

Feudal Season 1 Rivalries episode 1: The Past Comes Back To Haunt.

Years ago the town of feudal was sealed off from the rest of the world. Thanks to a great war which divided the town. On one side there were those who wanted to rule the world, who believed that their powers and abilities made them better and it was their right to dominate the rest of the powerless human race. While the other side believed people without powers deserved to have the same rights they had. As a result, the end of the war led to the town being sealed off from the rest of the world. Now the town of Feudal is divided as some still plot and deceive for various reasons. Some wish to rule the town of feudal, while others have bigger dreams of breaching the barrier and ruling the rest of the world. There will be some to stand in their way of success. The war may have supposedly ended, but the war between the town’s citizens continues to wage on.

We start off with Zero walking down the hallway of a prison. While walking down the hallway he sees Justin leaning on a wall.

Justin: Here to visit him again.

Zero: I have to. If I had did just a little more maybe he wouldn’t be like he is.

Justin: You can’t blame yourself for what happened. You did all you could, if he can’t accept that then that’s just too bad.

Zero: Well I don’t believe that, so if you’ll excuse me.

Zero starts to walk away.

Justin: And do you think your little therapy sessions are really going to help him? I mean just look at the results Zero. He still hates your guts.

Zero: Whatever I have to try.

Zero walks away and Renji walks in and goes over to Justin.

Renji: So he’s still going to try.

Justin: Yep.

Zero walks all the way down the hall to a prison cell. This cell is designed to neutralize the powers of the person who inhabits the cell.

Zero: It’s time to give up this senseless rage……… Ryo.

Ryo: I told you Zero I won’t rest until your dead.

Zero: It was a long time ago Ryo and I did all I could. I wish I can change the outcome of what happened, but I…….

Ryo: Save it Zero and stop talking to me. Unless you plan on freeing me I have nothing more to say to you.

Zero pauses and realizes there is nothing more he can say or do, at least for today. Ryo will not change his mind so Zero leaves with a look of sadness on his face. All the while knowing he will return and try again tomorrow.

Ryo: (Go ahead and leaves Zero because I will never forget and I will never forgive).

We flashback to a time during the war, where we see Ryo running through the woods.

Ryo: ZERO!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

He eventually finds Zero in the woods. Zero turns around and sees him.

Zero: Ryo, what’s wrong? What’s going on?

Ryo: You promised me Zero. You promised me my family would be okay.

Zero: What are you talking about?

Ryo: THERE ALL DEAD ZERO!!!

Zero: What no but I…….

Ryo: You promised you would protect them.

Zero: …………

Ryo: So what you’re not going to say anything. It’s just as well there is nothing more you need to say.

Ryo pulls out his sword.

Ryo: Draw your blade Zero and prepare yourself.

Zero: Hold on Ryo I don’t want to fight you. Besides I have to help our side win this war. If you don’t let me pass the other side can win and rule the rest of the world.

Ryo: You think I give a damn about who wins now. To hell with this war. As a result of this war I lost my whole family. I don’t care who wins as long as I see you die.

Zero: Ryo please can we talk about this later. I have to help save the world.

Ryo: You’re not going anywhere except for into the dirt.

Ryo starts running off towards Zero.

Zero: (No time to draw my blade. Have to think of something else.)

He does as an ice blade forms from the palm of his hands. He blocks the sword and darts towards the woods.

Ryo: You can’t hide from me ZERO!

Zero: (he’s to upset, he could have easily had me right there with his gravity powers. Well lucky for me. Got to keep out of his sight.)

The trees shatter as Ryo comes from out of nowhere to cut off Zero.

Zero: (Damn.)

Zero fires an ice blast at Ryo only for it to be reflected off his gravitational shield.

Ryo: That’s not gonna work Zero!

A sword comes down vertically at Zero’s head. Zero blocks it at the very last second with an ice blade. Zero forms another ice blade with his other hand.

Zero: Ryo I don’t have time for this. We can lose everything if I’ am not their too assist with the war.

Ryo: Well that sounds like your fucking problem doesn’t it. I’m not going anywhere until your dead Zero. I will hunt you down no matter how long it takes, no matter where you go. You will be a corpse when I’m done with you.

Zero: I don’t have time for this right now Ryo. We can lose everything, can’t you see that

Ryo: The only thing I see is maybe I have been fighting on the wrong side of the war, but that doesn’t matter. It’s time to put an end to this.

Ryo extends his hand and his gravitational powers pull Zero towards him.

Zero: (Damn it I’m caught.)

Ryo: Time to end this.

However when Ryo is about to deliver the final blow, Zero somehow breaks free and dodges the attack. A volcano erupts as well and the lava flows through the forest.

Zero: I knew it was a matter of time before your power ran out. You put way to much energy into it. If it wasn’t for your rage more than likely you don’t overuse your powers and you have me right where you want me.

Ryo: This isn’t over. I can still take you down.

Zero: No it is over. You will use all your energy just escaping this lava flow. By that time you will be damn near unconscious. Even if I wanted to fight you there is no way my ice powers can stop all this lava. I will send someone for you to put you in jail. We can’t have your emotions influencing the outcome of this war.

Ryo: (I will never forget Zero and no matter how long it takes I will get out and I will hunt you down.)

Meanwhile we go to an abandon field where 2 men meet.

Vainn: It’s been a long time Llyod.

Llyod: Very long.

Memories flash in an instant and we go back in time to the war. As Vainn who is working for the side that wants to take over, is having a discussion with his commanding officer. His commanding officer is wearing his green military uniform and has a full red bear and red long hair.

Vainn: Sir I have a favor to ask.

Officer: What is it?

Vainn: I request to have some time with my family. An illness has struck them and I would like to spend some time with them. Just in case I or them don’t make it out of this.

Officer: No way Vainn. What if you catch that illness? We need you in top shape for this war.

Vainn: But I……

Officer: I don’t want to hear it Vainn. Here is your assignment. Complete it and we will talk more.

A day later in the Commanding officers office.

Officer: Congratulations on completing your assignment.

Vainn: So can I see them.

Officer: Sorry something came up and we still have more work for you. We need you for this war. We will give your family the best medical care possible.

Vainn: Bullshit, you said after this mission I could see them.

Officer: Hey you signed up for this war. When you signed up we said we would guarantee their protection from the other side, and we have done that. We never said you could see them whenever you see fit. Now you complete a couple of more missions and I will see what we can do.

About a week later Vainn kicks the commanding officer’s door down with a burst of anger.

Officer: Vainn what the hell is wrong with you.

Vainn: You and this damn war is what’s wrong with me. I’ve just been informed that my family has died because of this illness and because of this damn war. I didn’t get to see them in their final moments.

Officer: Easy Vainn don’t do anything stupid.

Vainn: Anything stupid…………. Anything STUPID!

Out of the palm of his hand a blade of fire materializes. It is only a mere inch away from the commanding officers neck.

Officer: What will this prove Vainn? We still gave them the best medical care we could provide they just couldn’t pull through. You signed up to be in this war Vainn, and we needed your attention on this war not your family. Will killing me bring your family back? No it won’t Vainn. All killing me will do is bring more stress and pain upon yourself. Everyone will hunt you down for killing a commanding officer Vainn Is that what you want Vainn more pain and stress.

Vainn: No……… No I don’t but I also don’t want to be in this war anymore. If you’re smart you will accept my resignation. Either way if you don’t I’m leaving and if you send people after me then I will hunt you down and kill you. Also once this war is over you better pray I don’t see you again, because if I do you won’t just die. Your gonna die slowly and painfully. Whatever pain I felt from this will be inflicted upon you tenfold. Maybe I should have joined the other side, but all I know is right now I don’t want to be bothered with either side of this war.

Vainn starts walking away.

Vainn: Good luck in the war.

We now go into Llyod’s memories as he as well has had his problems during the war. Llyod is getting ready to sign up for the war but before he does he has a talk with his commanding officer. His officer is a muscular male with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Officer: You’re doing a great service for your town signing up for this side of the war. We have to prove that we can all work as one.

Lloyd: Yeah sure but will my family be okay.

Officer: We don’t know how much time you will spend with them but…….

Llyod: Not what I‘m asking. Before I came here I made sure I got my time with them. I said everything I needed to before I came here. If I don’t make it out of this war then that’s fine, but I don’t want my family harmed as a result of this war. As long as my family is taken care of and protected I will sign up and you will get my full services.

Officer: You have my word your family will be protected.

Llyod: If that is the case then I will assist you as best as I can in this war.

He does assist them by completing a couple of missions in a couple of weeks.

Note: (Llyod and Vainn missions will be explained in detail next issue.)

The next day Llyod walks into his commanding officers office.

Llyod: You wanted to see me?

Officer: Yes um…… It’s going to be hard to say this Llyod but it seems your family has been targeted by the other side.

Llyod: What why?

Officer: It seems it was in retaliation due to the things that you have done to them.

Llyod: Are they protected? You promised me they would be protected.

Officer: We are doing the best we can Llyod but it does not look good.

Llyod: What do you mean it does not look good? You said they would be protected.

Officer: Do you want to keep arguing with me or try to save your family.

Llyod starts to leave.

Llyod: If they are not okay then to hell with you and this war.

Llyod leaves and arrives at the house his family inhabits. He sees his family tied up in the house as the building is covered in flames. Dead bodies surround the house as a sign that a battle has taken place. He takes off running and as he is running……

Llyod: (Have to hurry maybe there is still time left. It’s obvious which side won in this battle.)

Just as Lloyd approaches the building a huge explosion occurs, which sends him flying back into a tree.

Lloyd: (No….. NO!!!!!!!! All of them gone.)

Tears start to roll down his face.

Llyod: (Maybe…… Maybe if I had joined the other side…….. No I should have protected them myself and because I joined this war they are all dead.)

Llyod gets up and shakes himself off.

Llyod: (To hell with this. I don’t care who wins anymore I quit.)

We switch back to the prison where Strider, Justin and Renji are at. A messenger comes running in to inform Strider that………..

Messenger: Zero we have a situation. Chulance is causing havoc in town.

Before Strider speaks a huge explosion occurs.

Justin: What was that?

Renji: Don’t know but it came from Striders cell.

Strider takes off towards Ryo cell.

Justin: Damn it. Renji go take care of Chulance.

Renji: What are you going to do?

Justin: I’m going to try to take of this Ryo, Strider situation, because it’s obvious Zero won’t.

Renji: Alright whatever I really don’t care about that situation. I’m out of here.

Strider arrives at Ryo cell and sees a hole in the wall.

Strider: (Damn it he’s gone.)

A voice comes out of nowhere.

Mulder: Hey Strider over here.

Strider looks through the hole.

Mulder: Hey Strider if you want answers follow the yellow brick road. You know the broken tress and shattered glass. Yeah that, just follow the path of destruction.

Strider: (Mulder, why is he coming out of the blue? He didn’t do anything in the war, yet he wants to pop up now, and why free Ryo.)

Justin arrives at Ryo cell.

Justin: Zero let me handle this. You’re too emotionally involved to handle this situation. I will put an end to this because lets face it you can’t.

Strider: No, this is my problem and I will handle it.

Justin: No I can’t let you……….

Strider fires an ice blast at Justin’s feet.

Strider: You’ll stay right here. I’ll be back.

Strider leaves through the hole.

Justin: (Damn it.)
Back to top Go down

Feudal Season 1 Rivalries Episode 1: The Past Can Come Back To Haunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Writing Section :: CV's Fanfics-
Jump to: