The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:32 am

Strider stops near Zero when he sees Reina charging.

Strider: Can't use my energy for killing. I'll have to work around that.

He takes a fighting stance and waits for Reina. Zero enhances Strider's physical strength and his own defense. Zero guards with his Jutte and waits for Zeik.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:37 am

Zeik simply stays covered by the dust, waiting for Zero to come closer for a surprise. He knows Reina can hold her own, and if she gets beat then it's his fault.

Zeik: Sorry Reina, can't waste the element of surprise.
Reina: Concussive blasts, thanks for warning me Zeik.

Reina swings the pole at Strider's side. While she isn't experienced with the weapon, she is at least experienced with fighting this way due to having to strike down game from at close with logs and branches when learning hunting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 4:49 am

Troy was heading out, but decided to instead head down and check out the prison for a few minutes, get to know the place since he'll be working there. Besides, maybe Cat has something interesting going on.

Meanwhile Tesla is headed to the same location, except with the intent of telling Cat she was leaving soon. It was getting late enough that the waters was starting to reside.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:02 am

Strider jumps back in order to avoid it. He then tries to move in to get closer. At the same time, Zero is wondering why Zeik hasn't come out of the dust.

Zero: Either one of two things. Either he wants me to attack, or he's charging up something. I'll take my chances, and help out here.

Zero divides his attention towards Reina now and charges for her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:13 am

Reina swings at Strider again then notices Zero. She decides it will be better to fight without the pole at this point, with two opponents. She uses momentum to get up on the pole and does a reverse pole vault of sorts, doing a large backflip to land a good distance away from the brothers, around 6 yards away from Zeik. She then closes her eyes and opens them again, revealing them to glow golden in color.

Reina: Are you ready?
Zeik: Just a little closer, then we can combine forces.

----

Serena: No thanks. This method might seem easier but without proper technique, it won't work as well.

Serena grabs the chicken in one hand, with it around the neck and head. She slams the chicken down on her knee at full force, breaking the neck. The chicken is limp and dead.

Serena: If you hit the wrong spot or use too little power, the chicken won't die. Instead you will be left with a wounded chicken and part of it inedible. You can use your dagger for the first method but it will be slower.

Serena hands the chicken over to Sandra and lets her cut the head off where she did before, also allowing her to pluck it.

----

Cat notices Troy and Tesla heading to the prison via a security camera. She heads to the entrance hall to wait.

Cat: I expected Tesla but not Troy. What is he up to?
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:26 am

Strider and Zero take a deep breath and stand next to each other again. They start to whisper.

Zero: I see now. Everything has gone according to plan.
Strider: Right. Now, do we go with Plan A, or Plan B?
Zero: Plan B. Start now.
Strider: You sure about this?
Zero: Positive.
Strider: Alright then.

Strider puts his hands together and keeps them there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:30 am

Sandra gets her dagger ready and takes the chicken, starting to cut where Serena showed her. She didn't enjoy the site, but pushed though this time till she was able to sever the head. With that they tie the neck where it was cut and Sandra starts plucking the feathers, taking obviously a lot more care then Serena due to her inexperience.

Tesla reaches the prison first to see Cat waiting.

Tesla: Been waiting huh. Well, you know why I'm here. I'm about to head out and start the trip. Around this time tomorrow you can set out join up with me, should take you roughly the same time to get there.

Troy was approaching at a casual pace in no big rush. He would make it there in a few more minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:48 am

Cat: Security cameras are a wonderful thing. I'll be leaving in the early morning.

Tesla notices the bloody dagger in Cat's hand and the blood on her hands. Cat realizes she forgot to wash up after her methods of "convincing" people to speak but she doesn't care. She just looks out for Troy who arrives just in time for Tesla to question Cat.

Tesla (borrowed two lines): What happened?
Cat: Oh yeah....I got to have some fun today.
Tesla: I thought they had to be alive.
Cat: Not them. Dean caught a guy fighting a soldier so I had to get some information. Something about a potential riot happening but I doubt it will even take place.

Cat gives Troy an odd look after explaining what she did. The odd look is a mix of hate and curiosity.

Cat: What do you want?

Cat knows Troy is needed for Carson's plan but she just doesn't like him. Something about his whole "Revenge revenge revenge" idea doesn't appeal to her.

----

Reina takes what looks like a kung fu stance. While Strider has an idea of what the power can be, Reina is more than prepared to fight. Meanwhile Zeik is still waiting in the dust storm, looking for the right time to come out.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 10:15 am

As they wait, Strider holds his position.

Zero: This is the crux of the spar. We're going to end things here.
Strider: One way or another.
Zero: Are you ready?
Strider: Yes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 12:44 pm

Troy: such a cold welcome.

The comment was almost laughable from him.

Tesla: Cause your so different, right.
Troy: Alright, I get it. Both of your hate me. Look Cat, long story short, I'm your replacement for the next few days.

Tesla wasn't bothered by the killing, she'd done it all her life. As long as it was outside the mission, it was of no concern. Troy seemed curious, but it was a more of a "I wonder how badly she fucked this guy up" type of curiosity.

Tesla had finished up her business there, and turned to take her leave.

Tesla: I'll see you over there Cat.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:27 pm

Cat: See you later, Tesla.

Cat waves goodbye to Tesla as she leaves and then turns back to Troy.

Cat: Fine, I'll give you a quick tour.

Cat takes Troy on a tour of the jail. First is the security camera room, then the cells, then an interrogation room. Cat didn't even move the man's body but she didn't care.

Cat: This is the room I use for interrogation.

Cat then continues on before Troy can get a good look at the body, going to the other interrogation room which is perfectly clean.

Cat: And this is the room you and Dean will use. Don't forget it.

Cat then heads to the back, where there are 3 doors.

Cat: Through that door is high security prison cells, I'm the only one who heads back there. The left door is my room, DO NOT enter it. If you do, I'll know.

Cat then takes out a dagger and puts it on Troy's neck.

Cat: And you don't want part of this.

Cat puts the dagger away.

Cat: And that is the room you and Dean would use between shifts if you get tired.

--------

Reina makes a quick hand motion and some dust flies up in the eyes of the brothers. Zeik takes this moment to sprint around them and behind them, while Reina is keeping the other dust where it was. Reina and Zeik had already planned to use tricks to win, as they did not know what Zero can do.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:30 pm

Strider: Dust! Perfect. Zero!
Zero: Right! Do it now!

As Strider parts his hands, energy follows like a net. He spreads it to his entire body and releases it in an omnidirectional blast. Zero puts up a barrier for a brief moment so no one is able to see while in the dust to protect himself from the blast.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 6:20 pm

Troy: Alright, damn. What's so god damn important in the room anyway, don't want the guys to see your pink teddy bears or what.

A bit of humor at her her expense might not go over well, but careful consideration of his words was not something Troy was really known for. Having been shown the rooms.

Troy: So how many prisoners are we watching at this time?

Meanwhile, with some time having gone by, Sandra is about 3/4 way though of plucking the chicken at around the half hour mark. At the current pace she'll be done at the 45 minutes mark. It was a little better then Serena expected, which was good. It showed her Sandra had a strong willing to learn and was paying close attention to everything being said.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 7:14 pm

Cat: Remember that human girl Jesse who worked with us? She entered the room, it was the worst mistake of her life. She's the one I showed to the humans cut up as a sign of what happens if you betray us.

Cat shows the dagger to Troy again.

Cat: And there are no pink teddy bears. But just remember not to enter the room.

Unknown to Troy, Dean, and pretty much everybody else, inside the room along with her bed an other generic stuff like a clock are all copies Katarina's/Cat's police reports (which she stole then wiped from the hard drives), and the reports from the mental hospital (which she stole when she got freed by the earthquake). Cat is keeping them there to keep her secret safe, and unknown by everybody else from Carson's group.

----

Reina does some backflips and with handstands as part of it to avoid the blast. Zeik however was barely able to avoid it by sprinting full speed. When the blast is over, Zeik instantly turns around and sprints after Zero, intending to pounce on him.

----

A little bit more time passes and Sandra is done with the chicken. Serena takes it from her and puts it in the freezer box.

Serena: Unless you plan to cook stuffing in the chicken, it is easier to prepare than other animals. Chickens are very clean animals so if you just avoid the intestines after it is cooked, you will be fine to eat everything else.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 8:30 pm

Troy: Yea yea, I heard you the first time. I'll stay out of your precious room.

Troy wanted to enter just to piss her off, but he wasn't about to get into a war with the psycho of darkness.

Sandra: Alright. So is that all then, or can I assist in something else?

Tesla has now left Carson's city and is tracking across some barren land. It should be about a 3-4 hour trip depending on the person and their speed.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:08 pm

Zero puts his hands up and drops his weapon.

Strider: Alright. So that's how it is then. That's enough.
Zero: That'll be defeat on our end...for now.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:27 pm

Zeik stops and transforms back into a human, while Reina closes her eyes again and opens them to reveal they are back to normal. Zeik and Reina walk up to the brothers.

Zeik: Tomorrow I want to test your skills, nothing with powers this time. Just some archery to see who is the best archer. It would be a tournament of sorts between the 4 of us.
Reina: We were just thinking the prize could be some gold. Everybody gives 4 gold coins to the pot and the winner takes it all.
Zeik: Also, I'd like to request something from you, Strider.

-----

Cat: Good.

Cat looks at a clock that happens to be on the wall.

Cat: Well we have about 15 minutes left before Dean's shift. Do you want to help me clean up my interrogation room? Basically just remove the body, I could care less about the blood. Gives them a sense of fear.

-----

Serena: Well you should get some rest for tomorrow. That's what I will do.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:29 pm

Strider: What is it that you want?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:34 pm

Zeik: The day after tomorrow, I want you to teach Sandra some close combat fighting. She's not experienced in fighting with anything except her power and learning martial arts will probably be best for her.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:41 pm

Strider: We'll see. C'mon, Zero. Let's go eat something.
Zero: Alright.

The two of them walk away. After they are out of sight...

Strider: So, did you get all that?
Zero: Yeah. We have what we need for now.
Strider: Are you hurt?
Zero: Not much. I couldn't put up a very strong one in order for it to not be seen, so it grazed me.
Strider: Okay, good. Sorry about that.
Zero: It's okay. Now, let's go eat and then do some more training.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:42 pm

Troy: Having me clean your mess now? Sure, why not.

Troy was going to respond with a "hell no", but this was a good chance to get up close and see how her torture methods are.

Sandra wanted to object as she really didn't want to rest yet, but Serena was the elder here, plus she probably had a long day ahead of her tomorrow.

Sandra: Alright. Thanks for giving me another chance and showing how to kill and clean the chickens. I feel like I made up a bit for last time with the buck when I couldn't stomach it and ran out. I realize these isn't as bad, but thanks anyway. I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 9:49 pm

Cat takes Troy to the interrogation room.

Cat: As you can see, the body is over there.

Cat points to the chair with the body in it.

Cat: I just want the body taken to the dumpster out back, that man is too heavy for me to lift normally anyway.

----

Zeik: The guy Zero either has superhuman speed, or enhancement. He moved way faster than a person of his size should when he kicked me.
Reina: Either way, they would be a big help with beating the mutants.
Zeik: Right.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 10:04 pm

Troy: Yea yea *mutters* weak ass bitch.
Cat: What was that...
Troy: I said I can't believe this itch.

Troy went over having a look at the body, she certainly shredded the guy up good. Looks like she knew what she was doing. He lifts the body out of the chair and starts carrying it out back. As he passed by Cat.

Troy: Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 1:14 am

Serena: Then let's go.

Serena and Sandra leave the butcher shop and they lock it up. It is getting dark out.

Serena: Do you need help finding your way to your house?

----

Zeik: It is getting dark. Let's go.
Reina: Right.

Reina and Zeik put away the weapons then head back to the town to go to sleep.

----

Cat: Well it's time for Dean's shift.

Cat heads back to Dean's room and wakes him up.

Cat: Time for your shift.
Dean (sounding tired): *yawn* Already?
Cat: Yep. Get up now.
Dean: Alright.

Dean gets up and they leave the room. Cat goes to her room while Dean heads to the security camera room.

Dean: It will be easier to watch from here.

----

Cat grabs a picture of Katarina's family and looks at it.

Cat: Heh those people. Glad I got away from them, praising her to be good all the time
Katarina: You bitch. You ruined MY life. I'll get you back for this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 1:32 am

Sandra: No thank you, I can find my way.

Sandra waved Serena off as she left for her house. She was excited for the following day.

Tesla noticed it getting dark, she realized it would be full dark before she reached the village. Making the crossing during night provided a high risk as if you was blinded, tripped, and broke a leg. If you was unable to walk, the chances are the tides would come in and either drown you or wash you out to see. Making it harder, this crossing was barren, and if there was any sticks, they was to wet to light a fire.

Luckily Tesla's profession had her making many night travel's, and was not the first time that light wasn't a open. She knew how to maneuver in the darkness, and use the stars as guides.

Troy had left the prison after cleaning up Cat's mess.

Troy: Guess I should get some sleep.

Wasn't what he wanted to do, but like fuck was he going to fall asleep mid shift and allow a escape. That was,'t getting pinned on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next