The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 2:26 am

Any men Lee can get he orders them to stairway, giving the order to stop Zeik and Kunoichi at any cost.   Men that are freed up from the rebel gunfight Lee orders to take positions outside.    As strange as it sounds, jumping off the roof was exactly what Lee was thinking Ziek would do.    The man was to clever to easily trap himself.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 2:44 am

Zeik manages to get Kunoichi to the roof without problems. He is quickly followed by Lee and some men. Zeik and Kunoichi back up to the edge. Kunoichi looks over.

Kunoichi: There are soldiers down there.
Zeik: So you are smarter than I gave credit for. However, there is a rather large flaw in your plan.

---

Gale confronts the group (Hawkeye, Clinger, Heat, Kai, Victor, Dean, Jim, and Reina).

Gale: We have to get out of the city now.
Victor: What about Zeik?
Hawkeye: And Kunoichi.
Gale: I got direct orders from her to get us out. Are the ID's ready?
Hawkeye: Yes. They already got their IDs. Here are Kai's and Heat's.

Hawkeye hands the IDs to Kai and Heat.

Kai: So we are splitting off from Lee. Once we leave the city, we will be pinned as traitors and hunted down.
Heat: It's better to work with Victor than it is to be used by Lee. I don't give a damn about what he wants, I just want you safe because we are comrades.
Gale: Anyway, the evos, Hawkeye and Dean will ride with you Clinger. I'll take Kai and Heat. Lee will send search parties soon. My estimate is we have 5 minutes before Zeik and Kunoichi escape.
Hawkeye: Where will we meet them?
Gale: Across the continent. We will be at the very edge of Lee's range, there won't be many soldiers there.
Kai: He will send soldiers like Heat and me everywhere to find us.
Gale: We will be on a boat by tomorrow night. If Zeik and Kunoichi aren't there, they will have to make their own way to us.

Gale leaves with Kai and Heat. It is clear that Heat told Kai what's going on during their ride to the rendezvous point. Soon after, Hawkeye and Clinger lead the other group to a sports utility vehicle with tinted windows. Kai is in the back seat of the convertible with Heat and Gale up front. Gale speeds off through the city, going the long way around to avoid Lee's HQ. Clinger takes the direct route, knowing they won't easily see inside his vehicle.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 2:59 am

Lee: Don't be a fool Ziek.   The soldiers are ordered to kill if necessary.   I knew you wouldn't come here unless you had a escape plan, but if you change, we'll bring you down.

While Zeik might not know all the mutants exact capabilities, he knew of their powers to some extent.   For all he knew Ziek could change to a large bird, grab his ally and try to fly away.   However he wasn't taking those chances.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 3:24 am

Zeik: I'm not a fool. I'm just resourceful. You lost that skill when you went advancing technology.

It is clear that Zeik angered Lee's men by saying that.

Soldier: Stop insulting our leader!

Zeik: The truth hurts, doesn't it? You rely on technology. You use technology to watch people, to get around, to knock out enemies, to keep in contact. What would you do if you had to take on a mission without the use of guns, bombs, and any of that other advanced technology? Think about it.

Just as the soldiers shoot at Zeik for his criticism, he jumps backwards off the roof with Kunoichi. Mid-fall, Zeik transforms into an Andean Condor and grabs Kunoichi with his talons, using his wings to glide away. Zeik knew too large of a bird would be a huge target and this was as good as he could get while carrying Kunoichi, just gliding towards the ocean. It is clear the Zeik revealed a huge flaw in Lee's plan to trap him, as Lee had his men on the roof and the ground but not at any windows.

---

Soldier: Don't you think you forgot something, General Lee? Considering what Zeik said, you drew everybody away from the border. There is nobody guarding the road out of the city.

---

As the soldier says this, Gale and Clinger are racing against time. They know it's a matter of time before the border is guarded again and they have to get out fast.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 1:15 pm

Lee knew he should of gotten a sniper, but he didn't think his men has time to get back to base and re-equip.   Lee speaks into his earpiece to order his men.

Lee: I want a team sent out after Zeik.   Equip them for any situation.    The rest of you return to your posts guarding the boarders.

The chances of catching Zeik was slimming, but more concerning now was if the other mutants realized there was a opening, they could already be escaping.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 2:41 pm

The soldiers can't reach the border in time to stop Clinger's car. However they get there in time to see Gale coming up.

Soldier: Stop the car!
Heat: Don't listen to them. Go to the right!
Gale: I do not comprehend, that leads to the wall.
Kai: There is a jump there.

Gale steers to the right like Heat and Kai direct him to and slams on the gas. He hits the dirt jump and flies over the heads of the soldiers then slows down to more normal driving speeds.

---

As Zeik heads for the ocean, a squad of Lee's men follows him in a jeep. Zeik is slowly losing height so he knows this is the only safe route and he drops Kai in the ocean before transform back into human to fall in himself. This causes Lee's men to lose him.

Kunoichi: Why the ocean?
Zeik: It's the only safe place. Swim now, we have to reach a different beach.

---

Serena sees Jean pull into the town with Johnny. As everybody gets off the carriage, Serena notices that 2 people are missing.

Serena: Where are Bobby and Suzuna?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 4:28 pm

Jean responds back to Serena's question.

Jean: Suzuna seemed to get ill not long into the trip.   Bobby decided to take her back to see a doctor and told us to continue the trip back here.   I asked if he rather have us wait, but he said not to worry about them.

Sandra was one of the last out of the caravan being helped out by Johnny.

Johnny: There.  That wasn't bad.
Sandra: Boy I must admit, I'm happy to be back here again.

Sandra spotted Jean talking to Serena, she expected Bobby and Suzuna to be with the rest of the group and wondered if what Jean and Serena was talking about had something to do with the two missing.

Meanwhile the jeep stopped beach side.    The soldiers better geared up took out a sniper to see if they could zoom far enough out to see where Zeik and Kunoichi had landed.   But the waves would make this difficult to spot them.

It isn't long before the soldiers get the orders to go in pursuit.  About 4 jump on a jeep to give chase  leaving the others behind.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 6:01 pm

Heat looks back to see the soldiers following them.

Heat: Slow down for a second.

Gale does so and Heat grabs a grenade out of his pocket, pulls the pin and makes a perfect throw with a bounce under the jeep just before it explodes. Gale then speeds off again.

---

With Zeik and Kunoichi swimming away from the group of soldiers, they quickly lose the pair. A combination of the waves and the distance between the groups made it too hard to spot.

---

Serena: That's not good. Jean, I want you and Johnny to take everybody else from the town into the town hall and keep them entertained for the night. This includes Sandra and the evos that you just brought here. You guys are the last defense for if the town were to get breached.
Gandalf: Serena and I will each get one gate. There is no way for the brotherhood to get in via the hunting grounds. We each have a group of knights and I sent an owl to the archers of Asgard and the Vikings of Vanguard. The archers will arrive in 7 hours via the woods, the vikings will arrive in about 12 hours.
Serena: If my calculations are correct, the brotherhood will be here in 5 hours. That's when it will be dark enough to attempt a surprise attack. Tell Johnny the plan.

---

Bobby: Suzuna, how do you feel?
Suzuna: Much better.

Suzuna opens her eyes slightly and doesn't have any pain.

Suzuna: I can open my eyes again.
Bobby: So this doctor was right, you are a fast healer.

Bobby takes off the bandages and can tell Suzuna needed a lot of stitches. Suzuna opens her eyes all the way.

Suzuna: Thanks.
Bobby: Normally I wouldn't go against doctor's orders but I could tell you are ready.
Suzuna: Well I got a lot more sleep than usual. I still have a fever but I think I can fight.
Bobby: I have to get a message out to Serena to send Johnny to pick us up.

Bobby heads out to the owlry to send a message to Bloomingdale. He knows the message will take about 5 hours to get to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 7:22 pm

Jean: Right.

They had met the Brotherhood along the trails when Jean was with Serena, but now it seems they was heading here.   Jean made her way over to Johnny.

Johnny: What's up?
Jean: Serena says we need to get everybody into the town hall and entertain them for the night.   It seems she's expecting the Brotherhood to move on the town in about 5 hours.
Johnny: That doesn't leave a lot of time to spread the word to everybody.   Alright, you start with the evo group, I'll start getting the word out to the towns people.

Jean went over to the evo group which included Sandra.

Jean: Um listen guys, I'm sorry to say, but you can't go to your homes yet.   Serena has told us to take everybody to the town hall.
Sandra: Town hall, why?
Jean: I'll explain when everybody gets there.

It's not long before both teams are reported losing their targets.    Lee orders any available troops to regroup, leaving a few to stand posts and keep watch.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 21st 2013, 5:08 am

After a few hours of swimming, Zeik and Kunoichi finally reach the beach.

Zeik: We can't stay here. We have to find some kind of shelter.
Kunoichi: R-right.

Zeik can tell that Kunoichi is shivering from the cold water. He didn't want to push her but he had to.

Zeik: There is a cave over there. It won't be the warmest place and I hate to say that we won't be starting a fire but it will work.
Kunoichi: Let's go...I'm cold, wet, and tired.

Zeik and Kunoichi made the walk to the cave on a hill without trouble in about 30 minutes. Zeik lays some large palm leaves that he collected on the way down to act as a mat. Zeik can see that the sun is setting by looking out the entrance. He looks back at Kunoichi to see that she has fallen asleep but she is still shivering and her body is freezing cold to the touch.

Zeik: Got to warm her up...she might not like this.

Zeik transforms into a Sabre Tooth Tiger and gets as close to Kunoichi as he can then goes to sleep. He wanted an animal that could defend them if an intruder woke him up. Kunoichi quickly moved in her sleep to use Zeik as a pillow and a blanket at the same time just due to instinct.

---

Serena: You take the entrance that leads to Guardania. Our knights are here but the groups are rather small since the rest are mixed in with the villagers, wearing cloaks to blend in.
Gandalf: Understood.

Gandalf and Serena split off and prepare their weapons for battle. What they didn't know is they had a smart plan since The Brotherhood was smart enough to split into 2 groups when taking over cities and towns.

---

Cat can hear the brotherhood moving in the woods.

Cat: There are 2 groups of people moving in the woods. One is the group from before, maybe a little larger, heading to Bloomingdale's second entrance. The other...sounds like about 80, maybe more? Shit, they are taking this path. We have to make a decision and act fast.

Cat thinks for a second.

Cat: I can handle myself fine, I'll cut through the woods to the other road. We don't need Tesla to trip and we really don't need you to burn the woods down. Even if we move as fast as we can, we likely won't make it to Bloomingdale before a fight has started.

Before Troy can even respond to her, Cat is already running through the woods. She is able to essentially feel her way through the woods using her power and her vision combined and hear what's going on thanks to the darkness.

---

Gale, Kai, Heat, and Hawkeye are sitting in the living room of a house. Clinger, the evos and Dean are sleeping in bedrooms.

Hawkeye: If Kunoichi and Zeik were to take the ocean out of the city, how long would it take them to get here on foot?
Gale: It depends. Considering Kunoichi's the slower one and more likely to be tired, without Zeik transporting her, it would take them until right before the boat leaves assuming they don't run into trouble. If Zeik transports her, it can take as little as a few hours.
Kai: This is my fault. I should have warned you that the doors will get locked down if they break.
Heat: No, I didn't say anything either. I never considered Lee shooting towards the door.
Gale: By the way Kai, you were injected with that serum, do you have any powers now?
Kai: Honestly I never tried anything.

Kai grabs her glass of water and concentrates on it with nothing happening.

Gale: When communicating with Victor, he mentioned something about dormant powers not activating until a time of grave danger. In Lee's HQ, you must have known in your heart that I would get you out.
Kai: That makes sense. I also knew that Lee would never shoot at me before now.
Heat: We can't let Lee continue this shit.
Hawkeye: We are a small rebel group, 6 total including you and Kai. We would need to get the mutants and evos involved in order to stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 21st 2013, 1:52 pm

With reports of losing site of the Evos and Kai coming in from all around, Lee kept some groups posted at look outs and surveying the city, however he called many of his forces back.   Lee wanted Kai to see if the serum worked, but it looks like he had little choice but to select a new soldier and start over at this point.

The smaller group is being lead by Jenny, she seems to be leading her men towards the entrance Serena is guarding.   The larger for is being lead by Titus and appears to be heading towards the entrance way Gandalf is looking after.   Titus motions and several men break off from his group, they seem to be archers as can be seen by the arrows and bows.    Jenny's group seems to have only a few in the way of archers.    Titus speaks to his group.

Titus: Remember when we reach Bloomingdale, stay far enough away from the entrances to let the nights sky conceal you.   The archers stick first.

Jenny's group had similar orders.   Within her group we see some mean readying their arrows.    We can see these arrows are more there merely a stick with a point on the end, they seem to have some cloth or materiel wrapped around them.   A little down the road Jenny sends her archers down another path that breaks away from the main road.     It seems whatever the archers are doing, they are being split away from the main group so as to not reveal the main groups location.

Johnny ability helped him quickly spread the word around town as it seems many of the town folk including the evos are now in the town hall.    Johnny gets up to speak to the group.

Johnny: Listen up people, we've called you here together tonight because there is a possibility of a battle breaking out, possibly the Brotherhood will attempt to overrun the city.  Now Gandalf and Serena, along with knights are watching the entrances.  Myself and Jean here, not to be confused with Sandra, are assigned with keeping you all safe.   I assure you the town is well protected, and we'll hopefully have this situation dealt with by morning.    So please, I ask you all remain calm.   If anyone needs something, ask us and we'll assist the best way we can.

The town folks was no strangers to hairy situations, so he hoped his assurance of the town being safe would keep them all calm, despite lacking several evo forces they would usually have.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 21st 2013, 3:12 pm

The archers from Jenny's group fire at the knights. However the knights simply duck behind large shields, making the arrows fall to the ground.

Serena: Stay defensive. We let them come to us.

Gandalf gave his group the same orders.

---

The priest walks into the town hall. Serena gave him orders to stay in the owlry and permission to read messages to her or Gandalf. The priest walks up to Johnny.

Priest: Bobby requests you to warp to Twilight Town and pick up Suzuna and him.

The priest quickly shows the letter to Johnny and leaves to head back to his post.

---

In the woods surrounding Bloomingdale, more archers are moving quickly but carefully. They are led by a woman.

Woman: Gandalf requested our help with the 2 entrances. Knowing The Brotherhood, they will go in 2 groups. The 4 of us will head for the entrance leading to Asgard. The rest of you head for the entrance leading to Guardania.
Archer: Understood. We are to stay in the woods and fire from there, correct?
Woman: That is correct.

The group of about 15 archers is all female. They wanted to keep the men in town to protect it so they picked out their best female archers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 21st 2013, 5:42 pm

On Jenny's side we can see there are 2 archers firing.   After a few minutes Serena can see a light, it's not in the main path, but off to the side.   The smell of smoke soon confirms what this light was, fire.  Seconds later Serena can see something, like a flame souring though the night sky.    One of the arrows landed near them, the fabric on the arrow carrying a flame.    Serena wondered what this was for, she realized as soon as she seen the archer getting their aim in, they was starting to fire over the wall.   They seemed intent to burn the place.   All the while, the two other archers was still firing regular arrows at the gateway to keep Serena and the knights busy.

Johnny went over to speak to Jean.

Johnny: I have to go pick up Bobby and Suzuna.
Jean: Wait, your leaving me to look after everybody myself?
Johnny: I won't be gone long.  Besides, if you need help ask your sister, she knows pretty much everyone here.

With that Johnny warps away, now leaving Jean in charge for the time being.

Meanwhile Gandalf has also come under attack.   The difference here was Titus archers was using flaming arrows both for attacking the gates, and trying to start fires beyond the wall.   Gandalf was also under a heavier hail of fire then Serena, seeing that Titus archery team was larger then Jenny's.

Neither Gandalf or Serena could see the ground forces, all they could see was the arrows coming though the night, and at best be aware of the archers locations.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 1:23 am

Suddenly Jenny's group of archers stop firing. When Jenny looks over to see what happened, all she sees is that the darkness is extra thick but the archers were strangled by it. Cat has already left where Jenny's archers are and moved back behind Jenny's troops.

Cat: It's your turn. They will be able to see us so we need to surprise them.
Katarina: Right.

Cat faints for a quick second to give control to Katarina. It wasn't normal for Cat but she knew it's what she had to do. Katarina walks up behind Jenny's group of bandits.

Katarina: Looking for something?

---

Gandalf: You 3, head for the archers. We can't have Bloomingdale catch on fire.

Knights: Yes sir!

3 knights use their metal shields to deflect arrows while heading for the archers to take them out. This leaves Gandalf's wall with 10 knights, clearly not enough to take on Titus' group but they will use the gate to their advantage and great a logjam.

---

Johnny appears in Twilight Town to find Bobby and Suzuna there.

Bobby: Drop us off in town. If there is fighting going on, we'll help them.

---

Serena: They stopped firing. Stay defensive for now.
Knights: Yes!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 2:16 am

The group looks in the direction of the voice, Jenny wasn't expecting Cat's arrival.   There was no exchange of words as Jenny sent everything she had at Cat, they had to kill her fast before they wound up like the archers.

Suddenly there is a change, the archers firing arrows at the knights made a sudden switch from flaming arrows to regular arrows.   These arrows are very hard to see flying though the darkness, giving one knight a flesh wound as he didn't quite see it in time.   The other knights rasised their shields barely in time.   Then from the darkness the attack started, while the knights was still covering themselves, the bandits was already moving in.   By the time they lowered their shields, the bandits was close enough to be seen, charging with axes, swords, and blades.   The knights had very little time to prepare as the bandits was on top of them quickly.    

The other archers was still firing flaming arrows over the wall, still unaware of the small group of knight approaching.

Johnny: Got it.   But is she (Suzuna) ready for that?   She was injured not that long ago after all.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 2:33 am

Serena could make out the group of bandits turning around.

Serena: Charge!
Knights: Yaaaaaaah!

The knights give a battle cry as they charge at Jenny.

---

Katarina sends a burst of blinding light at the bandits, catching them off guard and they find themselves blinded. This causes a large portion of the group to trip over each other.

Katarina: Charging all at once is a very very bad idea.

Suddenly 4 arrows come flying at Jenny. The arrows were aimed as a team, with one going for the neck, one to the right, one to the left, and one down by her knees.

---

One knight turns around and clashes blades with a bandit.

Knight: You guys continue on. I'll hold them off.

The knight then puts his shield on his back and takes out another blade. He is clearly more experienced as a fighter and able to easily block attacks with one blade while attacking with the other. Also thanks to the placement of his shield, any arrows fired at him simply hit it then fall to the ground.

Knight: I've fought many people much tougher than you guys. Sure you can fight as a team but you lack experience. Quality over quantity.

---

One of the soldiers runs up to General Lee.

Soldier: General Lee, Heat is unaccounted for. We are down your 2 best soldiers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 3:29 am

Lee: No sign of him, and no body found?
Soldier: No sir, not yet at least.
Lee: Then we must assume Heat is with the rebels that broke Kai out.   Gather the strongest remaining soldiers, tell them to see me at my office.   I have a proposition for them.
Soldier: Yes sir.

The soldier heads out to gather the strongest and best trained still among the group.   Lee heads back to his office.   He planned to waste no time in trying the experiment once again on new specimens.

Random bandit: Even the strongest warrior can only fight off so many people.

A group of bandits attack the knight.  Titus group was big enough that there was men enough to gang up on all the other knights as well.   Titus himself told a archer to give him cover fire and he started making his way casually though the battle zone, going straight for the gate.   The knights can see him easily where he is a tall and muscular man, they are just to busy with the bandits at the moment to stop him.

One of the blinded men stumble into Jenny, taking the arrow to the head.   Jenny is scrapped by the arrows from the side but takes the arrow to the knee.    It seems none of the bandits had any idea of Cat's alternate personality or ability to control light, they was taken completely off guard.    By the time the bandits sight starts coming back they are already being taken out by knights.   Some are still confused but try to fight back anyway.

Johnny ports the two back to town, before Bobby and Suzuna heads out to fight though.

Johnny: Hey are you sure Suzuna should go with her recent injuries?

Johnny noticed she had her bandages off, but wasn't sure she fully had her sight back.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 11:39 am

Bobby: Trust us, you just go to the others.

Bobby looks at Gandalf's gate.

Bobby: Actually maybe you can help. You see those flaming arrows? Take out whoever is shooting them then go back to the others.

---

Gandalf's group of knights is struggling. While they did create a logjam, there are far too many bandits for them. The knights see Titus coming in.

Gandalf: Titus, he's far stronger than any of you. However, he is very slow due to his size. A perfect target for the archers. You guys don't fight him.

Just as Gandalf predicted, a bunch of arrows are now seen flying at Titus. They are from the side of the woods that the bandit archers aren't on. While Titus can see where the arrows came from, the archers in the woods keep moving between shots.

---

The knight still does a good job at holding off the bandits. However, since the group of bandits got larger, a second knight joined in with the same setup (2 blades, shield on back)

Knight A: I told you guys, you need experience before you can fight us.
Knight B: Because two strong warriors with teamwork make a better army than many unskilled fighters.
Knight A: And the best offense is a strong defense.

---

Katarina sends another burst of light at the bandits, this one being a ball intended to burn the ones going after her. Serena's group of knights has overran Jenny's group of bandits. The bandits are quickly taken care of thanks to Katarina's blinding and the archers but Jenny is still able to fight to an extent. Serena is seen fighting Jenny 1-on-1 with the archers ready to fire if they get a clean opening.

Serena: You 9 head to the other gate!
Knight: What about me?
Serena: I might want to kill Jenny but you take her on. I have to help Gandalf.
Knight: Right.

The knight and Serena swap places. The rest of the knights follow Serena into Bloomingdale.

???: Serena, wait!

Serena turns around to the the 4 archers and Katarina running up to her.

Serena: What is it?
Woman: There is a group of archers fighting in the woods. Make sure Gandalf's knights have orders not to attack to the left off the path.
Serena: Understood. Anything else?
Woman: The 4 of us will be firing from behind the knights.
Katarina: I can help too.
Serena: No, Katarina...I want you to stay in the town hall and be prepared to fight if the bandits make it into town.
Katarina: Fine.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 1:36 pm

With the arrows coming, Titus went into a run, it still wasn't the fastest due to his stature but it allowed him to reach one of the bandits who'd fallen back, injured by a knight.   Titus grabs the bandit and swings him to his right just as another batch of arrows fly in, hitting the bandit body.   Titus resumes his normal pace, approaching the gate using one of his own men as a human shield.    As the arrows fly in, Titus notices a pattern that they are all coming from the right side.

Jenny is pretty much on one leg, which pretty much done away with her usual hit and run style.   Jenny had to find some way of getting out of this fight, after being warn out trying her best to stand toe to toe with Serena despite her injury, she knew even a Knight would get her before much longer.

Jenny: Come on then, I can take you.

At this point she wanted separation, even if she could get him off balance, blow dust or durt into his eyes, anything at all that'll allow her time enough to dash back into the trees and make a escape.

Johnny: I'll see what I can do.

Johnny teleported to the top of the wall.   He could see where the arrows are coming from and vanished again.

The bandits still don't back down.   These bandits seem to fear disappointing their leader more then death itself.    They charged the in a fury knights with everything they had to throw the knights way.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 3:57 pm

It is now clear that Troy and Tesla didn't make it to the fight yet because they didn't move. It appears that Troy didn't feel the need to move without Cat there. Some vikings walk up behind them.

Viking: What're ya doin'? Bloomin'dale is under attack, we need to help 'em.
Viking B: Erik the Swift is right. If we don't help, Titus and The Brotherhood will take over.

---

The knight takes the fight close to Jenny, noticing her weakness. Before he can even attack, a man in an army uniform carrying a riot shield runs into Jenny with the shield.

??? (as he attacks Jenny): Is that a tree? No it's a riot shield!
Knight: ...who are you?
???: I'm Riot Shield Man.

Before Jenny can get up, a knife comes flying at her.

???: Knife to meet you.
Riot Shield Man: Nice work Knife Man Guy.
Knife Man Guy: Thanks Riot Shield Man.
Riot Shield Man: Evil will never stand a chance with Riot Shield Man and Knife Man Guy around.

Knife Man Guy comes walking out of the woods. He is another man wearing army-style clothes but he appears to have an infinite supply of knives and throwing knives on him.

---

Meanwhile, back with Gandalf's group...

Knight: He's using his own men to shield him. That man has no honor.
Gandalf: He's gonna reach our lines. Tactical retreat!

The knights and Gandalf retreat from the front lines. Gandalf had a feeling that Suzuna and Bobby would be coming and they are the ones left facing Titus' group.

Bobby: You guys don't stand a chance against her. I suggest you run.

The bandits can see that Suzuna is still a little pale. However she lifts her sunglasses as they naturally charge.

Suzuna: Titus is your real enemy.

Her illusion only effects the charging bandits but it's better than nothing and it's a rather large group anyway.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 7:48 pm

Tesla: The Brotherhood won't take over.

Tesla spoke confident at her statement.   Carson managed to get the better of them and they where fewer in numbers, plus it was night and Cat was there.

Tesla: Come Troy, we should get going.

Troy created a small torch to light the path as they began walking.

Jenny wasn't quite about to react fast enough as the knife hits her around the ribs section, Jenny pulled the knife out placing one hand to cover the wound while using the other to support herself in a sit up position.   Between her leg and this her speed was neutralized, she knew it wasn't worth the effort to stand again.

Jenny: Damnit... who are you two?

After a few minutes there is a good sign as the flaming arrows has stopped.   At the bandit archers location we see Johnny using one of the archers own bow and arrow to shoot down the last bandit.    Johnny wasn't the best archer, but it was the first weapon he grabbed after hearing a man charging from behind.

Johnny: That got the job done.

Titus threw the arrow filled body of the dead bandit aside as he seen some of his own men charging him.    He hits the first bandit with a punch to the face which seems to KO him right away.   Two more charge and Titus picks up the KO'd bandit, throwing him into the approaching two and knocking them down.    Two more run up and Titus grabs both by their neck (one in each hand), then channeling his inner Kane he lifts both for a double Choke Slam, dropping the two on the back of their head, breaking their necks.    The two from before got up and charged again, one managed to slick Titus across the left leg, however Titus ignored the injury and grabbed the back of the bandits head as he tried to run past, he grabbed the other bandit by the face and he bashed both their skulls together with tremendous force, possibly killing them.

All the bandits seemed to have feared Titus for good reason.   He might not be the fasted, but when it came to raw power, he excelled greatly.   Titus continued to drop any bandits that attacked him without remorse.   As far as it concerned him, they was now the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 24th 2013, 2:58 am

Erik the Swift: Ya don't understand. Titus is as strong as 'ey get and the only way to take 'im down is to kill 'im.

Troy looks confused for a second.

Viking: He said to win we have to kill Titus. Titus won't stop until he has Bloomingdale under control.
Erik the Swift: Ya 'ill know 'im when ya see 'im. Big as 'ey get.

Erik then notices Troy is weaponless. He hands Troy a battle ax.

Erik: Ya 'ill need dis ax.

---

Riot Shield Man: I'm Riot Shield Man!
Knife Man Guy: And I'm The Caped Crueblader.
Riot Shield Man: Really, that's the one you went with? Just call him Knife Man Guy.
Knife Man Guy: Do you know what my favorite movie is?

---

As Titus threw the body of the bandit to the side, he opened himself up to more arrows from the woods.

---

Gandalf: Back to the gate!
Knights: Right!

Gandalf's group of knights, joined by Serena's group of knights, make another defensive front at the gate. They are quickly supported by the Bobby and the 4 archers who helped with Jenny.

Bobby: Leave the big man to me. I got a trick up my sleeve that he won't like.

Bobby starts eating a bunch of random sticks and rocks.

---

Serena walks up to Suzuna on her way to the battle.

Serena: Take a break.
Suzuna: But I can help.
Serena: You're clearly sick and need to sleep soon, that and your wounds haven't fully healed, have they?
Suzuna: ...you could tell?
Serena: Yes. That's why I need you to take a break.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 12:16 pm

Troy: A battle ax?   Thanks but I think I'll be fine on my own.   I'm sure this guy isn't immune to fire.
Tesla: Assumptions will get you killed Troy.

Jenny was almost in disbelief, was she really about to fall to a couple of idiots?

Jenny: I don't care what your favorite movie is, just tell me why I've never heard of you two.

Johnny made his way back to Jean and the others after taking care of the bandit archers.   He seen Sandra helping Jean talk to people and keep them calm.

After disposing of a group of his own men, Titus made a straight charge towards the gate despite arrows flying his way.    With the inital take over plan a bust, Titus replied on what he did best, raw power, and just charged the Bloomingdale defensive line head on.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 25th 2013, 1:31 pm

Knife Man Guy takes out a knife and slashes at Jenny with it.

Knife Man Guy (as he attacks): It's Blade.

Knife Man Guy clearly ignored what Jenny said in order to make his pun.

Riot Shield Man: We have been looking for you, Jenny, because it is our mission to kill you and Titus.
Knife Man Guy: Now, where is Titus?

---

Before Titus can make it to the line, Bobby jumps over the knights.

Bobby: Bring it on!

Bobby spits a large acid ball at Titus. He knows there is still a large group of bandits behind Titus, probably about 60, but he can jump over the knights if he has to.

---

Erik the Swift: Titus is sadistic. I've seen 'im use 'is own men to shield 'imself from attacks.

---

With the archers killed, the third knight re-joins the other 2. He gets the same weapons ready as them with the shield on his back.

Knight A: You guys should have planned this better. With such a large group here, Jenny is most likely dead by now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 EmptyJune 26th 2013, 12:46 am

Jenny pushed herself up, pretty much hobbling on one leg.    She took out her blade and "ran", or as close as she could manage to a run with her injuries towards Knife Man Guy.

Jenny: You bastards figure it out.

Jenny was loyal to Titus to the end and didn't intend to say anything.  

Titus stopped, as one of his bandits caught up he grabbed him and pulled the bandit in front of himself, again using his own men as shields as the acid ball burned the bandit.

Titus: Charge, full force!

All Titus men charged the Bloomingdale defense line, Titus staying behind and falling to the back of the group.   When the knight came, Titus heard his words.   He sounded unsure, but Titus knew this, if Jenny had died, Bloomingdale wouldn't be enough, he would then set out for blood.

Tesla: Trust us ok, we can handle ourselves.
Troy: Yes, so is you going to let us go to check out the situation, or you going to stay here talking to us all night?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next