The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

World at war. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 3:24 am

(lol true indeed.)

Sandra: Thanks for the tip Kai. I'll start doing that. So Kunoichi what kind of music do they play?

Sandra clearly didn't know the band or she would of likely recognized the logo.

---

Paige: Well, I'm up now. Wanna read a few chapters of a book with me?

This was one of her habits she kept from her childhood. She liked reading books with someone else, to take turns reading and voice acting the characters. Off the battlefield Paige seemed to be the nicest kind of person, almost child like in nature. It could sometimes be hard to believe, even by James that this is the same women that lead the assault on the blue lands and forced the mutants into running.

---

Lee punched Knife Man Guy in the face but he refused to answer still. Lee could see a little pain wasn't going to break this man.

Lee: Carson trained you people to be stronger then I though.

Lee whipped out his gun and shot Riot Shield Man in his left knee, the power of the shot at close range completely messing the knee up and causing Riot Shield Man pain.

Lee: Knife Man Guy. Every minute you refuse to speak, a bullet will go into your friend here. The longer you wait, the more torture he will go though. Wait to long, well, I'm sure you knows what happens.

Every man had a weakness, Lee was betting the Knife Man Guys greatest weakness would be Riot Shield Man.

---

Jean: Right.

The more she dribbles the ball the better she gets bit by bit. She moved into position and took a shot. She shot the ball over Jim's reach, but her shot wasn't all that accurate.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 4:27 am

Kunoichi: Head Phones President is a Japanese rock band that sings mostly in English. Thanks to the lead singer's strong Japanese accent, it would be hard for you to understand her. By the way, I'm glad the dress fits.

Kai and Heat have been visiting Sandra more than Jean. Sandra doesn't seem to notice it until she thinks about when Jean stormed out.

---

Jim: When shooting, make sure you flip the wrist closest to your body down to push the ball forward. This creates more power and accuracy. I'll show you.

Jim shows Jean how to properly dribble then shoot, using Chuck as the defender. Jim's shot goes straight in the basket, not even hitting the rim.

---

Knife Man Guy was busy using a hidden blade to cut the ropes that tied him. He does it in a way that they don't appear to be cut and takes a knife out of his back pants pocket. Knife Man Guy makes a sudden move, stabbing Lee's eye.

Knife Man Guy: Knife to meet you!

Cullen grabs his ax and swings it, slicing Knife Man Guy in the stomach and barely getting Riot Shield Man's arm. Knife Man Guy smiles as he bleeds out, dying.

Cullen: You axed for it.
Knife Man Guy: Nice...pun...

Knife Man Guy dies after that.

Cullen: He was useless. Guard, throw Riot Shield Man in prison.
Guard: Yes sir!

The guard takes Riot Shield Man and starts to bring him to the cells. Riot Shield Man had no way of fighting back so he just went with it, he was glad that he was alive. Meanwhile, Cullen was rushing Lee to the medical floor. Lee was lucky that Knife Man Guy had to do a slash and stab combo, making the stab a very shallow one and the knife didn't even stick at all. However, he had a gash across his face.

---

James: There is some commotion outside. I'll have to pass for now.

James leaves Paige's room just in time to see Cullen take Lee to a surgery room. Cullen takes post outside of the door, not letting anybody in. This was Lee's special surgery room with hand-picked doctors in there at all times, depending on who was working at the time.

---

Dean and Katarina are up by now. Cat is still weakened by the sound from the day before, feeling the full effects so Katarina had easy control. Katarina was wearing a red sun dress today, she felt good to be able to dress nice. Dean and Katarina are eating breakfast in their apartment dining room. Katarina was doing a little better today, not having her ears ring but Dean had to talk as loud as the night before and she was still off balance.

Dean: We are leaving in 13 days.
Katarina: Isn't that too short for Sandra and Kai?
Dean: We have no choice, Sandra should be mobile and Kai should be about 90% healed.

---

At this point, the scientists had Jenny and Titus enter intense training with Troy while still watching them for powers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 12:59 pm

Sandra: Indeed, it's a lovely dress. Would of been a shame to have to get ride of it.

Sandra was starting to wonder where Jean was. Sandra had a fashion of somewhat trailing off if she thinks about something for to long, so it doesn't take the group long to notice something on her mind.

---

Jean: Impressive shot. Alright I'll try that.

Jim gets back in defense. Like dribbling Jean has to practice shooting for a while to start to get used to it.

---

The doctors got to work quickly on Lee's wounds.

---

Jenny was the first one to reach her limit. She got angry when she started taking hits and after sustaining a few scrapes and bumps her power emerged, and injury she'd taken closing and healing itself, much in a X-Men Wolverine style, a tattoo of a wolverine appearing on her left forearm (I had no better ideas for a tattoo). Titus was proving harder, even with Troy and soldiers they seemed unable to really push the big man. The strength of this man was damn near superhuman already combined with a extreme talorace for pain. Troy went to talk to the soldiers, they had to be sure Titus couldn't hear.

Troy: We need weapons.
Soldier: Weapons?
Troy: Look the strength of this man is off the charts. Trying to fight him like this, even 4 on one is laughable. Heck this guy could lift Tesla Nova over his head while she was in diamond form, you have any idea how heavy that form is or how much strength that requires. When he attacked Bloomingdale, the only time he seemed to defend was against weapons, shape cutting objects like blades and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 4:09 pm

A solid hour has passed. Kai and Kunoichi got Sandra talking again, Kunoichi mainly making sure she was alright. Kunoichi did get Sandra talking about her favorite music and bands.

Kai: The only music I can't stand is rap. Too much swearing, and it's all about money, drugs, sex, or murder.
Kunoichi: I'm almost the same way, the only rappers I like are B.o.B. and Gym Class Heroes.
Kai: Well my favorite band is Within Temptation.

---

James steps back into Paige's room.

James: Looks like General Lee is hurt, General O'Brien is standing outside General Lee's operation room.

---

Jim: Good practice guys. It's time for a break.

Everybody groups together. Jean was getting better and showed she had talent, something she didn't know.

Jim: Now I have something different I want us to do.
Kenny: What is it?
Jim: Yesterday, on my trip here, Jean's sister Sandra broke her ankle. I want us to visit her with Jean.
Chuck: I'm all for it.
James: I agree.
Kenny: No objections here.
Willy: It's fine with me. Let's stop at the store on the way, get her a get well soon present. Some kind of stuffed animal.

---

Troy just had to start heating up a sword to get Titus' power activated, with Troy completely losing sight of Titus. With Titus, a dotted line of a figure of a human appears as his tattoo, showing invisibility.

Soldier: Where did he go?

---

Dean and Katarina are in the library today, with nothing better to do. Dean sees a familiar face walking up in white clothes, and instantly knows it's Tesla.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 15th 2013, 4:40 pm

Sandra: I like them to. My favorite might be Dio. My father listened to a lot of old school rock and this was his favorite.

Sandra made herself sad with that comment. She didn't mean to, she just accidentally reminded herself that everyone she ever knew in her old live was gone. She was grateful that she found Bloomingdale and made new friends, some of which had become like family to her. Outside the occasional stray thought Sandra was enjoying this visit though.

---

Paige seem saddened by the news Lee was hurt. Lee was someone who'd become quite important to her and she started to worry for his safety.

Paige: Any idea what happened?

---

Jean: Oh that reminds me, I was supposed to pick up clean clothing for her. Actually...

Jean looks at her own clothing that was dirty and now a bit sweaty.

Jean: I could use a change myself. I can't keep going back and forth the hospital like this.

Jean walks over to Jim.

Jean: Jim... thank you. I know it's going to really brighten Sandra's spirits to see us, and you knows how much she loves making new friends. It's quite a nice thing your doing.

---

Titus grabbed the soldiers collar and lifted him up, his invisibility making it look like he was floating until Titus spoke.

Titus: I'm right here little man.

Titus dropped the soldier on his butt before turning visible.

Titus: It seems coming here was worth while after all. If me and Jenny had these powers earlier, Bloomingdale would be ours.

---

It doesn't take Tesla very long to spot the two.

Tesla: Hello Dean. How you feeling today Katarina?

Tesla seemed to be in a pleasant mood today.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 1:47 am

Soldier: Just remember General Lee's deal with you.

The soldier wanted to remind Titus that he can't kill him.

---

Kunoichi: Why do you look sad now?
Heat: She probably remembered everything she lost.

Heat spoke up for the first time during the visit. He sounded insensitive when he said that, just chiming in to answer the question he could.

---

Jim: Right, you go to the clothing store and we'll head to the toy store.
James: They are next to each other, I'll lead the way.

Jim was wearing some clothes he picked up with Gandalf after the tournament. Black shorts and a white tank top, he didn't want to get his nice stuff all sweaty. James led the way to the stores.

---

Katarina had to read Tesla's lips to understand as much as she could. She wasn't good at it but with it being a library, Tesla and Dean had to talk quietly and she had to understand the gist of everything.

Katarina: I'm doing better.

---

James: I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 2:30 am

Titus: I remember. I'll hold my end of the deal.

Titus left the soldiers and Troy to go back over to Jenny, the two admiring their new found abilities.

---

Sandra didn't like the tone Heat used, he sounded like he didn't care, however she let it slide as she didn't want to start anything. She was having a good time with Kai and Kunoichi and was afraid of messing that up.

Sandra: He's right. I had good friends, a loving family. After the Earthquakes hit, I lost everything, everyone I knew in my old life had died. When I brought up my father, it triggered some memories. He used to love getting out of the city, driving back in the parks or even out in the wilderness. He would leave the car radio on, start a camp fire. Me, father and mother would just sit around the fire for hours listening to music, roasting marshmallows, and just joking around having so much fun.

Sandra hadn't thought about her family in a long time, it was quickly starting to get to her emotionally.

---

When they got to the stores Jean split off from the group going to the clothing store. After some looking around she picked out some tight fit blue jeans and a matching blue T-shirt. She picked out similar clothing for Sandra, except more blacker with the pants being a loose fit. While Jean felt it didn't look as good, she had to pick something that would go on easy due to Sandra's ankle.

---

Tesla: That's good.

---

Paige didn't like not knowing what was going on or that of Lee's condition. However their wasn't much she could do.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 5:34 am

When Jean exits the clothing store, the team is exiting the toy store. They got a black teddy bear wearing a basketball jersey with "Speed Demons" on the front, Sandra's last name on the back, and the number 1 (under the team name on front, under the last name on back), and the bear is wearing matching shorts. The uniform is red with black letters. The bear is in a large plastic bag. Around 15 minutes later, the group is seen outside of Sandra's room. Heat notices them through the window on the door and motions for them to come in. Sandra didn't notice Heat because she was distracted by Kai and Kunoichi, and Heat was just leaning against the wall across from her bed. The group enters now, with Jean coming in last.

Speed Demons Team: Surprise!

This catches Sandra's surprise but Jean was more surprised to see Sandra already wearing a change of clothes.

Chuck: Jim told us about your injury, we want you to get better.
Kenny: Yeah, get better fast Sandra.

Chuck takes the bear out of the bag and hands it to Sandra.

Jim: Let me introduce you guys first. Sandra, these are the members of the basketball team I joined for a tournament yesterday.

Jim has each member introduce themselves while saying their "get well soon" bits.

Kunoichi: Aww, the bear is so cute! I wish I thought of that.

Heat smiles at this, Sandra appeared to be at a loss of words. Knowing that the members of the group were slowly coming in made him feel even better about joining Victor.

---

Pretty soon, Lee is seen walking out of surgery with an eyepatch. Cullen moved out of the way of the door to let him out. Cullen guards Lee as he heads to the cafeteria for some food.

---

Katarina went back to reading her book while Dean and Tesla had some small talk. Dean nudges Katarina's foot to get her attention.

Dean: Is there any reason why you came here?

---

James: Well I'll take your offer to read the book with you now. What book are you reading?

James took a seat at the head of Paige's bed, on her left. He really had nothing better to do. He couldn't practice fighting for a while, and he didn't want to be in the library all day every day.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 2:03 pm

Jean was at Sandra's side.

Jean: Get well soon sis!

Sandra was completely got of guard and didn't know what to say for a few seconds.

Sandra: Wow... thank you, thanks all of you.
Jean: So tell us, do you like the bear?
Sandra: I love the bear, it's adorable.
Jean: Thank Jim and the basketball them for that one, they picked that one up for you.
Sandra: Thanks again guys, I love it!

With the shock of the moment setting aside Sandra was starting to get really excited now.

Jean: I had picked you up a change of clothing, but I see you are already dressed.
Sandra: Oh yes, Kunoichi had this dress that didn't fit herself or Kai, so they gave it to me.

Jean looked across the bed to the two.

Jean: That was very nice of you, thanks for helping her out.

Jean didn't want Kunoichi or Kai to start feeling neglected after Jim and the team showed up. Sandra was still somewhat surprised but excited to have such a large group here now to support her and wish her well.

---

Lee didn't say much as he made his way down to the cafeteria, and when he was in a bad mood, not many spoke up to him but his most loyal men, one of those men being Cullen. Even he never spoke right away though.

---

Tesla: I just came to show off my baby I got this morning.

Tesla took out her new blade to show Dean and Katarina, showing them the engravings on both sides.

---

Paige: I had started Mystical Orbs.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 16th 2013, 11:44 pm

Kai: No need to thank us about the dress.

The whole basketball team started asking Sandra and Jean questions because Sandra looked just like Jean. Heat motions Jim aside and they start talking quietly.

Heat: This makes me feel good about betraying Lee, you guys act like real comrades.
Jim: Thanks. It was only the right thing to do.
Heat: I'd prefer to see Victor and Dean rule the world over Lee. Lee won't hold back, considering some soldiers already have powers, be prepared to see more by the time we leave.

---

Katarina: Quality work, looks like Latin. I don't understand it.
Dean: "Only real evil shall perish by this blade." That's a rough translation, we used similar blessings when Sammy and I were hunters. Pretty much the blade won't hurt one of us, or Tesla, if it was blessed properly but will do extra damage to people that are truly evil, similar to my Demon Killing Knife. However, my knife can still hurt us.

---

James: I never read that one before, just sounded like something you'd like.

---

Cullen finally spoke up to General Lee.

Cullen: Knife Man Guy died on the site, Riot Shield Man will rot in prison.

---

Victor and Bobby are the next 2 to enter the library. They don't join Dean, Katarina, and Tesla because they went for the adventure fantasy book section instead of the occult section that Dean instantly went for. Victor and Bobby are slightly surprised to find Suzuna already there, reading while sitting in an oversized leather chair.

Victor: Hey Suzuna.

Suzuna looks up from her book.

Suzuna: Hello Victor. Came here to read?
Victor: Yes.
Bobby: So did I.
Suzuna: Feel free to get a book and take a seat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 12:49 am

Sandra decided to answer the guys.

Sandra: Alright guys settle down, here is the story. Me and Jean are twin sisters, that's why we look alike.

Jean want to jump in and help tell the story.

Jean: We was separated at birth.
Sandra: I grew up with my birth parents and family.
Jean: Unfortunately my childhood wasn't so good as my "mother", or more the women that took me, was abusive.
Sandra: While I found my way to the blue lands after losing everything in the Earthquakes.
Jean: I moved to the red lands after getting away from my "mother".
Sandra: I moved into Bloomingdale befriending Victor, Ziek, pretty much the entire town.
Jean: I found a small town in the Red lands. I was able to stay out of trouble there and hide my powers afraid Carson would want to use me.
Sandra: Eventually Carson attacked Bloomingdale, I was injured pretty bad in the attack, actually my should is still scarred slightly, and I was put in prison in the red lands where at one point Troy tried to rape me.
Jean: Luckily he wasn't successful and when Lee's men attacked Carson's prison, Sandra and some others escaped.
Sandra: Me and Jean would meet for the first time not to long after. But it isn't until after a painful trip back to Bloomingdale that me and Jean really had time to talk, relate and go over our pasts with each other.
Jean: I've stayed with Sandra ever since then.

---

Tesla: I've always just carried one blade, but the craftsmanship in this, I may have to get a second one just to sure I don't lose this one during combat.

It was clear Tesla was really liking her new blade. There was more then lettering on the blade however, seemed to be a different design on each side (profile). The lettering was just in the forefront to stand out.

(fyi I like message in latin though.)

---

Paige: It's about superpowers, the stuff we used to consider fiction. Just read a few chapters with me, you never know, you may like it.

---

Lee: When we track down the mutants, and move on, all men has permission to kill on sight. If someone surrenders, take them, otherwise, no more games. Men are getting injured, they've turned some high profile soldiers against us, are supporting the rebels, and have now even almost killed me.

Lee knew Kife Man Guy could of killed him, but it seemed was on his side.

Lee: If they are with the mutants, they are against us, that's now including Heat and Kai.

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:46 am

Kai: Why are they asking so many questions?
Kunoichi: I think you guys are smothering her!

The guys can't hear Kunoichi over Sandra's and Jean's story.

Heat: HEY!
James: What's up?
Heat: Did you hear Kunoichi? You guys are asking too many questions at once, it's not good for them. I suggest you ask one question at a time.

---

Dean puts a book on the table.

Dean: Your knife is old, the original engravings are consistent to these ones here.

Dean flips to the proper page.

Dean: It protects the knife from hurting anybody with true good intentions and makes it hurt others even more. While Lee might say he has good intentions, you would hurt him even more with just a scrape. That would be more like a significant cut. My knife has this one here.

Dean changes the page.

Dean: These engravings only make it cause extra pain. You got lucky finding your knife. There is also a legendary set of armor in here said to protect from any attacks and the sword can cut through anything.

Dean turns the pages again and Katarina recognizes it.

Katarina: That's the armor Zeik found before. When we had Troy back in jail, I saw Zeik go unharmed by fire that would normally burn his chest.

---

James: I'll give it a chance. Who acts out who?

---

Cullen: I'll get the word out to Lieutenant Rocket and Lieutenant Barker.

Cullen splits off from Lee to head to the long distance radio tower.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 3:11 am

Sandra: Thanks Heat. Having the guys here slow thing down a bit would be nice.
Jean: So now that you know that story, anyone else have a question?
Sandra: Yea don't be shy to ask, just listen to what Heat said and ask one at a time.

---

Tesla: Wait so this is all real?

Tesla always looked at weapons as merely objects. She just admired the work and design of the blade she now has, even when Dean started telling her this stuff about the engravings she took it more so as myth at first.

---

Paige: I'll act one of the girls, you act one of the boys. I say just take a shot i the dark and pick someone.

James picked a character and they started reading together.

---

While Cullen did that Lee got some food. He was told it would be better if her eat on a more regular basis for the time being to keep his nutrient levels up while healing.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 5:00 am

Dean: Yes, I dealt with stuff like this before. You have to make sure that you don't lose that knife.

Katarina suddenly grabs her ears as a random guy whistles in the library to get the librarian's attention.

Katarina: Agh...my ears are ringing...

Katarina's ears didn't start bleeding again, they were just ringing like when the city door opened. However it did give her another headache. Dean quietly gets up from his seat.

Dean (quietly to Tesla): Keep an eye on her.

Dean heads off to where the whistle came to find the librarian.

---

Chuck: There is one part that bugs me. How did you get separated?

Kunoichi was still admiring the bear, showing how young she was. She really wished she came up with the idea but didn't want to copy them. Sandra was clearly holding the bear close, not wanting to let go of it.

---

Cullen already informed Jesse. He is now talking to Barker.

Cullen: Lieutenant Barker, this is General O'Brien. I have direct orders from General Lee. If you find anybody allied with the mutants, kill them on sight unless they surrender right away.

---

Bobby: ...who whistles to call a librarian?
Victor: I don't know. Did it ever happen with you?
Bobby: No, people would just come to me.
Suzuna: Maybe the person was hurt and couldn't get up.
Bobby: Then we would have heard a call for help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 1:08 pm

Tesla went over to Katarina, wasn't much she could do except try to comfort her. A worrying thought came to Tesla seeing this though.

Tesla (thought): If she's unable to recover from this, there is no way she'll be able to join the fight against Lee, she'll be to much a liability. One loud noise and that's it.

Tesla could only imagine the state Katarina was in earlier when she was Cat.

---

Sandra: We don't know the full story as we where to young to remember.
Jean: However the women that "raised" me was desperate and crazy at times. I wouldn't be surprised if she rigged this whole set-up just to kidnap a baby or young child and call it her own. I just likely happened to be the one she or someone she was working with had managed to grab.

Sandra cuddled in with the bear as she laid back on the bed.

Sandra: We may of gone our entire lives not knowing the other existed, but that day we first met... we just knew somewhere deep inside we was family. It was more then us looking alike, we just had that feeling in our hearts.

---

Barker: General O'Brien may I ask what the situation is that brought these new orders?

They had gone from trying to corner and capture the mutants to now kill on sight. Barker wanted to know what was behind the sudden change.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:00 pm

Dean gets to where the whistle came from to find the librarian talking with the guy.

Dean: You're not the librarian.
Librarian: What do you mean?
Dean: In a library, loud whistles like that are banned. Both of you are here to rob the place, looking for a specific book.
Guy: He knows the plan! We missed the knife, we can't miss the book. Get him.

The fake librarian (female) and guy charge Dean at the same time. They manage to grab both of Dean's arms and push him against a wall, creating a loud noise. It was loud enough for Tesla and Bobby to hear but not Victor, Katarina, and Suzuna. Bobby puts his book down and sprints off towards the sound. If there was trouble, alerting everybody would make the situation worse.

Bobby: You guys have no respect for books. You don't deserve to be in a library.

Bobby tackles the man off of Dean's arm, taking him to the ground. This gives Dean the leverage to throw the fake librarian down and pin her.

Dean: What did you come here for?

---

Heat: It's because you two are connected. By being identical twins, you have a special connection.
Kai: What Heat means is that your emotions are connected. When one of you is hurting, the other can't help but feel sad, it's empathy. Lee actually uses this a lot, putting identical twins and even regular sets of twins in different divisions. One twin would know what something is wrong and alert his or her commanding officer.

---

Cullen: It's a direct order from General Lee. Don't break the order or else you will be pinned as a traitor.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 2:36 pm

Barker: General O'Brien, with all do respect I did not defy the orders, I simply called into question why these orders have come about.

---

Jean: That's pretty cool. I kinda feel for his soldiers though who will always be separated.
Sandra: Well we have lots of time to talk about Lee later. Is there anything else anyone would like to ask?

Sandra was quite enjoying herself and wanted to keep the conversations going.

---

Katarina could tell there was trouble based on how the noise of Dean being pushed against the wall had suddenly grabbed Tesla's attention. Katarina herself didn't know what noise it was, but she knew something alerted Tesla. Tesla also has a firm grip on her knife, ready for possibly combat. It looked to Katarina that Tesla was staying by her side, probably to protect her if trouble came their way.

Tesla: Dean must have found something, or more so, someone.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 3:04 pm

Cullen: Like I said, it is a direct order. That is all you need to know.

---

Jim: Actually we should get back to practice.

The basketball team leaves Sandra's room to head back to the basketball court. Jean knew she was welcome to join them. Kunoichi finds herself asking a girly question by accident.

Kunoichi: So Sandra...which guy do you like the most? You know, out of the people we traveled with.

Heat didn't care for the question, he just stayed there because Kai and Kunoichi were there.

---

Librarian: It's a legendary book.
Dean: So the book of ancient engravings.
Librarian: Yes, that's the one.
Dean: Thanks. You gave me reason to arrest you.

Dean pulls out a pair of handcuffs and handcuffs the woman's hands behind her back. He gives his extra pair to Bobby and he does the same to the man.

Dean: Bobby, is there anywhere they could hide the employees?
Bobby: Out back there should be some supply closets and a couple of offices. If they knew what they were doing, the rooms would be locked but there should be a set of keys at the librarian's desk.
Dean: Go get them, I'm bringing these 2 to Tesla and Katarina.
Bobby: Got it.

Dean brings the thieves to Tesla and Katarina. Meanwhile, Bobby heads for the librarian's desk to find the keys.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 4:45 pm

Sandra thought about it for a second.

Sandra: Hmm, that's hard to say. So many of the guys are nice and unique in their own ways. I really don't know if I could pick a favorite.

It may of been the typical nice girl answer to not have a favorite, but she really couldn't single one out over the other.

---

Barker: Understood.

Barker wasn't fuzzy on these no detail orders, but it was a part of this line of work that he had learned to deal with.

---

As Dean walks the two thieves over Tesla can see they are bound, or at least their arms are, but she knew better then to fully drop her guard.

Tesla: So what's the deal with these two Dean?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 11:13 am

Kunoichi: Not just picking a favorite, who would you date?

---

Bobby found the keys at the desk and went to the back to find the missing librarian.

---

Dean: These 2 were trying to steal a book, the one I put on the table.

Now that Tesla gets a better look at the man, he's the same one from before that she knocked out.

Man: Y-you! Why are you here?

Katarina looks over at them with anger in her eyes. She didn't normally get angry but they pissed her off with that loud whistle that aggravated her ears. She could just tell that they did it. Dean saw the anger in Katarina's eyes and instantly covered his eyes as she pulled together the strength to send a blast of light at the thieves, burning their skin and blinding them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 8:56 pm

Sandra: Hmm Victor is handsome and has good morals.   Zeik, I love his passion for animals and nature.   Then again Jim is so caring, really I didn't know he'd show up today with gifts and a whole team of supporters.   It would probably be one of these 3.

---

With the thieves hurt and blinded, Tesla walked up grabbing the man by the shirt and putting her knife to their throat.   They was hurt, but not knocked out.

Tesla: Now no more games.  I'm a professional mercenary, I've killed many people much more dangerous then you scum.   However the question is why am I here, the questions are why are you here, and what do you and your friend want with these books.   I would hurry and answer as my friend is not happy with you two.   She may just kill you before I do.

Tesla knew she had Katarina and not Cat, but the added leverage would still help make the thieves talk faster.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 3:05 am

Kunoichi: Out of them, who is the closest to your age?

Kai and Heat were just listening at this point.

---

Man: We just wanted money. Those weapons and books sell for a lot with the right buyer.

Bobby walks up behind them with the librarian, who is holding a shotgun.

Librarian: I don't take kindly ta 3 things. The first is stealin', the second is vandalism, the third is being locked up. Ya did 2 of 'em ta me.

The librarian is ready to shoot the thieves on sight.

Dean: They also hurt my friend's ears with their loud whistle.
Librarian: Ya dirty scum, ya deserve ta die.

---

James and Paige got through a few chapters of the book.

James: It's interesting, not a book I'd choose on my own.

---

Cullen has joined Lee in the cafeteria with some food of his own.

Cullen: You shouldn't eat like that, take some red meat. It will help you, trust me. It works with privates, getting them to be more efficient and aware.

Cullen was willing to give Lee part of his steak since he noticed Lee had no meat with him and Lee clearly just started his meal.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 6:40 pm

Sandra: Victor, we are both 27. I have 7 years on Zeik, he's 20. Jim is 23.

---

Tesla: It won't be you doing the killing though. If a whistle our friend, a gunshot will be agonizing. We can't have that, so librarian, put the gun down, or I'll make you put it down.

Tesla was now showing signs of her old self, she wasn't above threaten the innocents as well as the thieves. She pressed the knife closer to the thief's next, a slight sadistic grin of pleasure appearing.

Tesla: While I'd quite enjoy watching you suffer as you gasp in a feeble attempt to breath with a slit windpipe, looking you dead in the eye as your life fades away. However, you may just be lucky. You see, we don't need two murders drawing attention to us. I'm sure the librarian also doesn't need the mess. So I'm going to spare your lives. That however doesn't mean your getting off free. Dean, any more question for these guys before I turn them in to the local authorities.

---

Paige: It's alright, we all have different tastes. Say Jamesy, you have Dark Wars don't you, bring that with you next time and we'll read together. You don't have to start over, I read it before, so I know the story.

---

Lee just gave a nod.

Lee: Willing to help or give tips whenever possible to your followers and even those above you. Signs of a strong leader. So all soldiers understand the new orders I take it.

Lee started eating the steak Cullen passed him.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 1:41 am

Dean facepalmed at Tesla's reaction. The thieves used Tesla's worse to their advantage, making the librarian aim at them by taunting her. This caused Tesla to go for the librarian, making Dean go for Tesla. Bobby was busy blocking the path to the exit. Pretty much Dean was holding Tesla back, keeping her from attacking the librarian. The situation turned into a big mess.

Katarina: ENOUGH!!!!

Katarina sent out more blinding light, this one getting everybody except Bobby. It was hot enough to give everybody a kind of a sunburn. Katarina stands up, her hands off of her ears. She was off balance but she knew she had to take control of the situation. Katarina knew what was going on by watching everything break down, she didn't even have to hear, it spoke for itself like in a silent movie.

Katarina: Bobby, get the 2 of them out of here and to the jail, it's next to the town hall. Dean, get the librarian away from Tesla. Tesla, don't threaten the innocent again.
Bobby: Right away!
Dean: Understood.

Bobby, not wanting to hurt the situation, takes the thieves from behind and leads them out of the library, taking them in the direction of the town hall. Dean also follow's Katarina's orders and brings the librarian away from Tesla, taking her to the back offices.

---

Kai: Jim and Suzuna are close, I think if Jim would date anybody, it would be here. Zeik and Katy also appear to be close.

Kunoichi notices the confusion on Sandra's face when Kai mentioned Suzuna and speaks up quickly.

Kunoichi: Katy is the tiger that was with us on the trip. She was...kind of half-way given the power of animal morphing by General Lee. A scientist got her back to human right when we came in.

---

Cullen: Thank you, General. Yes, they understand the situation.

Cullen started eating his half of his steak. He also had a baked potato and grilled vegetables so he wasn't missing the half of the steak.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 11:53 am

Tesla simply sat down without responding, she was annoyed how things went out. The majority of what Tesla said was AIM at the thieves with the intended purpose to terrify them so they wouldn't return to cause more trouble, the only thing she said to the librarian was about the gun.

---

Sandra: Oh that's cool. I got to go meet Katy when I get out of here then. So are Zeik and Katy close, outside of age that that it. If I remember right, tiger Katy had quite a liking for him.

---

Lee: Good. It's about time we stop pussy footing around and just deal with the situation. I'm going to talk to my men about speeding up the recovery of Paige Dias. She is useful for dealing with large groups that try to band together.

Lee wasn't sure if Cullen would ask about they're special guests (Troy, Jenny, Titus) but Lee was planning to use them against the Bloomingdale crowd. The reason being that their grudges against those people will make it less likely they would want to turn against Lee's own men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next