A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

World at war.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 25th 2013, 4:08 am

Jean: Only way I can explain it is that guys like him get pleasure out of hurting others. Some people are just sick like that.

Jean spoke like she somewhat knew about the subject first, not the raping part, but the pleasure from pain part.

---

Paige: As long as you enjoy it is what matters most.

Paige gave James a smile happy he liked the food.

---

Tesla: That's why I take advantage of opportunities such as this, because I know I will probably not get to enjoy myself like this again for a while.

---

(Alright)

The nurse agreed to get Sandra some food and left the room. Sandra knew she would return quickly, it's not like hospitals stocked fresh meat and veggies and had chief's on hand. In the morning you generally had a choice of cereal, along with toast and milk or juice. Dinner would probably be a quick warm tray meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2827
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 25th 2013, 12:45 pm

Katy: It's probably because he enjoys doing what he's not supposed to, like the stupid teenagers that would drink alcohol and start lighting places on fire and stuff like that.
Kai: So you are pretty much saying...he has the brain of a teenager. I can believe that.

---

A nurse walks into Paige's room with 2 needles, one for James and one for Paige.

Nurse: General Lee ordered for me to give you this. It will speed up your healing.

---

Dean: Fair enough.

---

(Some hospitals in America actually do what you said hospitals don't do. Even others carry frozen meats and fries and stuff like that for the staff and guests, and most have a choice of powdered scrambled eggs, and even french toast for breakfast, then sandwiches for lunch, then the tray meals for dinner.)

Serena and Robin both got salad with chicken fingers on it and french salad dressing. It was the only choice that looked appealing to them outside of the frozen fish sandwiches with fries. The doctor behind them spoke up.

Doctor: Good choice. That's what I always get, the food quality here is poor.
Serena: Thank you, I'm good at identifying food.

Robin and Serena sat off on their own, in a corner by a window.

Robin: We have to get her some real food, she won't heal very fast without proper nutrition.
Serena: I agree but we have to ask the nurse if it's allowed.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 25th 2013, 6:21 pm

Jean; Whatever it is, that man is bad news.

---

Paige: Oh awesome. I'm all for that.

There was a little blind loyalty to Lee showing though as she never even questioned the nurse.

---

Tesla: So, you have any plans for after we eat?

---

The nurse was quick with Sandra's food, it just being something frozen that was heated up quickly and a drink.

Nurse: I apologize the food quality here it's better. Most of our funds go towards the medical staff and we are underhanded with chief's as a result.
Sandra: It's alright, at least it's something to eat.
Nurse: If you need anything else, just buzz.
Sandra: Right.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 26th 2013, 12:41 am

The waitress walks up to the table with another waitress to help her with the plates. The other is just as young and looks like her but with dyed pink hair, and then blue for the cat ears and tail. Each waitress had one plate in each hand (except Jean's came in a bowl but the concept is the same). They get the food right since they communicated on the way to avoid confusion.

Waitress (translated to English): Let me know if you need anything else.
Kai (translated to English): We will, thanks.

The waitresses leave at the same time.

Katy: This looks better than I expected, they took the extra time to make everything look perfect.
Kai: Yes, that is something the chefs go through here. They make sure everything is as neat and perfect as possible.

---

James: A healing serum? Alright.

James didn't quite have blind loyalty, he wouldn't take something that would hurt him. The nurse gives the serum to Paige first, then James.

---

Dean: Maybe go to the gun shop, they have a shooting range and it wouldn't be a bad idea to pick up a few guns.

---

The helicopter is over the middle of the sea at this point, too far away to swim.

Cullen (speaking into headset): Don't fall out here, it would lead to your death.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 26th 2013, 1:20 am

Jean: If this tastes as good as it looks, then we're in for quite a meal.

Jean starts to eat her pasta and seems to really enjoy it.

---

Paige: Thanks nurse. Really can't wait to get out of here. It's so boring unless James is around.

---

Tesla: Guns huh, haven't used those for a while. I wonder how shape my aim still is by now?

---

Jenny (back to Cullen): Don't worry.... um, sir? I don't see it being on anyone's "to do" list to fall out of this thing.

Jenny didn't like referring to Cullen as her commander, but like Titus she knew the best option currently was to play along.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 26th 2013, 1:49 pm

Kunoichi, Katy, and Kai also start eating. They are gossiping while the eat, taking turns talking as the others eat.

---

The waiter brings Dean's and Tesla's meals.

Waiter: Enjoy.

---

Cullen (speaking into headset): It's standard protocol to warn soldiers when falling will lead to death.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 26th 2013, 3:53 pm

Sandra finished her food quickly and buzzes the nurse back in.

Nurse: Yes?
Sandra: I'm finished. Could you help me go to the bathroom?
Nurse: Of course.

The nurse moves the food tray and gets ready to help Sandra, getting her a crutch.

---

Jean keeps herself talking to the other girls while eating. It was nice to talk and get to know others.

---

Jenny (responding to Cullen): Got it.

Jenny didn't use military talk, nor had she really cared to.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 26th 2013, 6:34 pm

Kai: Jean, you seem more comfortable with us than you do with the guys around. Are you shy around guys?

---

Dean and Tesla were eating their meal at this point. They were just eating, not bothering to talk.

---

By now, at least 10 minutes passed since getting the serum. James already feels better, being able to fully use his arm.

James: How do you feel, Captain Dias?

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 26th 2013, 8:05 pm

Jean: I've been shy most of my adult life around anyone, it's not till I met Sandra that I really started to open up. I don't know why I'm still quiet more around the guys though, maybe I am still a bit to shy.

---

Paige: I'm feeling much better, these healing serums are awesome!

Paige seemed to be getting happier, so James could tell she was really feeling better.

---

By this time Sandra was back in her bed, it wasn't far to the bathroom so 10 minutes was plenty of time. She had the TV on and was cuddling in with her bear. After all the excitement earlier, she was finding things to get really boring real fast now.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 27th 2013, 1:03 pm

Katy: It's not uncommon for somebody brought up in a bad situation to end up shy.
Kai: Good point.

---

James helps Paige up now.

James: We should report to General Lee.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 27th 2013, 1:39 pm

Jean: Being shy when thinking about it was the best way to end up. I could of ended up worse. I could of grew up with contempt or hatred towards the world, wound up as some kind of physcho murderer or something. I guess however, I grew up on fear and ended up shy around others instead.

---

Paige: Right! Lets head out Jamesy.

Feeling much better as the serum helped her heal up quickly, she was ready to go to Lee. She lead James out of the room as they made their way towards Lee`s office. Paige spoke to James as they walked.

Paige: I hope we got something to do. I would love the chance to make up for letting Dean and Tesla get the better of me.

---

Tesla was first to finish with Dean not being to far behind her.

Tesla: So who's paying the bill?
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 28th 2013, 4:30 am

Dean: How about we split the bill?

Dean knew his food was cheaper but it was still only fair to split the bill.

---

Kai: Just remember, being good or evil is a matter of perspective. To us, Lee is evil. To Lee, we are evil.
Katy: I never thought about it that way.
Kunoichi: Lee uses lies and manipulation to get what he wants, full control of the world. If we are defeated, he will turn on his best soldiers, the ones with the powers. He wants nobody capable of taking control.
Kai: That's why Heat and I betrayed him. Victor is a far more appealing ruler, he's a man of the people.
Katy: Right, that's what I saw right away.

The waitress returns with the bill now. Kunoichi let her know that they didn't need coffee or dessert, and the plates were already cleared.

---

Zeik, Heat, and Gale are eating lunch now at a sub shop. They picked it for the convenience of being close.

---

Serena and Robin returned to Sandra's room. They got permission to bring Sandra dinner but didn't want to leave yet.

(if you want, we can skip to dinner time when the helicopter lands)

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 28th 2013, 6:57 pm

Tesla: Very well. Lets go pay then get out of here.

---

Jean: Well anyway, what's the plan after we pay our meals? I don't have much to do with Sandra hospitalized and Jim's team was busy.

---

Sandra was happy to have Serena and Robin back. They told her they would bring her dinner, which was another plus.

(Yea we can skip ahead.)
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 29th 2013, 4:09 pm

The girls went to an arcade after paying as per Kai's request. Kunoichi and Katy were playing some Dance Dance Revolution while Kai and Jean watched.

Kai: Don't be afraid to join in after this song.

---

Meanwhile, Dean and Tesla were walking out of the shooting range as Dean heard some loud banging.

Dean: That's not good. Sounds like Titus is trying to break in. But how did he find the gate?

Zeik, Gale, and Heat walk up to Dean and Tesla.

Zeik: What's with that banging?

---

Outside of the gate, Titus is trying to break in with Jenny near. Cullen has Troy pulled aside but can still see Titus and Jenny. Cullen gives Troy an earpiece.

Cullen: You are to follow my orders exactly, when I say them. If you don't follow my orders or if you tell Titus and Jenny anything about this conversation, I'll kill you for treason. I don't like you and you don't like me but I don't trust those 2.

---

Serena and Robin returned again. Robin brought Sandra a pasta dinner with a side salad and some bread.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 29th 2013, 4:23 pm

Jean gives a nod.

Jean: Right. This looks like it could be fun.

---

Tesla (to Zeik): Sounds like someone is trying to break in, and there is only one guy I know who is strong enough to even attempt breaking in here. The same guy that attacked Bloomingdale, Titus.

Then to Dean.

Tesla: They shouldn't have been able to find us. There is the possibility they joined up with Lee.

---

Troy: You don't trust them but you trust me? huh, suit yourself man.

---

Sandra wasn't long digging into her food after welcoming her guests and thanking Robin. It was much better then what was served in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 29th 2013, 11:20 pm

Cullen: I never said that.

It isn't long before the wall starts to crack.

---

Dean: Cat said something about some men taking Titus.
Heat: Then Lee is using Titus to take us out.
Gale: I do not comprehend. Why would Titus join somebody that wants to kill him?

---

James and Paige got their orders from Lee. They were told to rest up today for a long trip tomorrow to the Red Lands.

---

Robin: Good food helps heal injuries.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 29th 2013, 11:41 pm

Tesla: When Titus attacked Bloomingdale we all but wiped out the Brotherhood. As strong as Titus is, he can't beat us all alone. By joining with Lee it gives him a powerful group of men to fight us, as well as keeps Lee from potentially going after him. Tactically it's the best move he could make. He probably has other plans for Lee after we're out of the way.

---

Troy: The man is damn strong though. How did you guys find out there was a entrance here anyway?

---

The two leave Lee's office shortly after getting their orders.

Paige: Back on the field tomorrow. I can't wait! Hopefully Cullen hasn't accomplished to much more then we did, I wanna be able to catch up.

Paige was getting in a bit of a competitive spirit now.

---

Sandra: Plus you can't complain about the taste either. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 30th 2013, 6:02 am

Cullen: Look at the ground. Tracks.

Cullen didn't take his eyes off Titus, Jenny, or Troy.

Cullen: When you break through, do NOT enter. I repeat, do not enter.

Cullen knew it was just a matter of time. With the entrance cracking, it would likely be about 10 minutes. Cullen then takes out a long-distance walkie-talkie.

Cullen: Lieutenant Rocket, please send my group of men from yesterday to Location Alpha Zangoose Red. I repeat, please send my group of men to Location Alpha Zangoose Red.
Jesse: Understood. I'll send them right away, General O'Brien.

---

Dean: Gale, get Kunoichi here. Zeik, get Victor. Victor is likely in the library.
Zeik: Right.

Zeik heads off for the library. Meanwhile, Gale doesn't have to move. He presses an earpiece.

Gale: Kunoichi, we have trouble. Rendezvous outside of the gun store. Bring Katy, send Kai to Sandra.

Gale stops pressing the earpiece to stop sending the message.

Gale: Kunoichi is on her way.
Dean: Good, we just need Serena now.
Gale: I can also get her to come. Kunoichi gave Serena an earpiece at some point during the trip.

Gale presses the earpiece again.

Gale: Serena, do you hear me?

---

Kunoichi was letting Jean take a turn. It was loud in the arcade so nobody heard her or noticed her press an earpiece.

Kunoichi: Understood.

Kunoichi notices that a song just stopped at DDR. Before they can start another, Kunoichi stops them.

Kunoichi: Girls, we have a change of plans. Jean, take Kai to Sandra. Katy, come with me.
Katy: Right.

Before Kai and Jean can even respond, Kunoichi and Katy are out of the arcade. They are running towards Gale's location.

Katy: What's going on?
Kunoichi: I don't know but based on what Gale said, it's probably Titus and the humans from Lee's army.
Katy: Titus?
Kunoichi: He's a human but strong enough to break pretty much anything, slower than molasses going uphill in the winter. He's a big man.
Katy: Well if it's Lee's army, then it's likely General Cullen O'Brien. He's the most dangerous of Lee's men.
Kunoichi: More dangerous than Paige Dias and her immunity to gasses?
Katy: Yes.

---

Jesse sends Cullen's soldiers out to go to his location.

---

Serena hears Gale's call. She steps outside of Sandra's room before responding.

Serena: Yes Gale, what's going on?
Gale: We have some trouble, Titus is trying to break in.
Serena: That's...not good.
Gale: Please Rendezvous at the gun store for more information.
Serena: Understood.

Serena re-enters Sandra's room.

Serena: Sorry Sandra but I have to go for now. Robin can stay if she would like.
Robin: Yes, I shall stay. I'd like to monitor Sandra and make sure she properly heals.

Serena leaves the room to head for the gun shop. It was close to the hospital, she saw it on the way so she just walks.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   September 30th 2013, 5:24 pm

Troy was never one to take orders to heart, but seeing his past encounters with these mutants never went well, it was best he went along with what Cullen said.   Troy assumed Titus and Jenny must be thinking something similar since they are playing along.

Troy: Do not enter huh.   Alright, your the boss.

---

Jean starts bringing Kai to the hospital.

Jean: A reaction like that usually means trouble.   Damn, I thought we had more time.

Jean was thinking she may have to snoop around the groups minds and see what`s going on, however she wanted to get Kai to the hospital first.

---

Sandra was a bit disappointed Serena had to go, but Robin was still there to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   October 1st 2013, 3:30 am

Everybody is able to meet up with Dean relatively quickly.

Victor: Based on the bangs, I'd say Titus is trying to break in. If that is true, the humans are also here.
Dean: Right, it's only a matter of time. We have wounded, and we have those that don't want to fight. Serena, I want you to get them out of here. Kai, Sandra, Suzuna, and anybody else that doesn't want to fight.
Serena: I don't mind that at all.
Dean: Here is a map of the city. Take this tunnel here, it's an air vent that will lead outside.

Dean hands Serena a map and points out a tunnel.

Serena: Sounds good to me. Where does it end up?
Dean: At the north-west corner of the mountain. We entered from the south-south-west. Zeik, Kunoichi, since you 2 are the fastest, I want you to gather everybody you can. The rest of us have to hold them off for as long as possible.
Kunoichi: Right. Serena, I'll send Hawkeye and Clinger with you.
Serena: Thanks.
Zeik: Suzuna and Katarina are in the library.
Victor: Serena, take Reina with you, she won't be of much use here. I think Reina is in the archery range.
Serena: Good to know.

Serena, Zeik, and Kunoichi split up to gather everybody they can. On the way, Kunoichi informs Hawkeye and Clinger to head to the hospital and meet up with Serena to get out of the city.

Katy: My guess is it's General Cullen O'Brien leading the invasion. He is General Lee's most trusted ally, Lee wouldn't let anybody else do this. He does have a weakness, he is too cocky to use a weapon outside of his ax or wear armor.
Dean: So ranged attacks are the key.
Katy: Right. I can hold him off with my gun for a few while, it would be up to you guys to hold off the rest.
Gale: I am willing to cover you, Katy.
Dean: That sounds good. Troy is likely here, looking for revenge.
Victor: So I get Troy, I can finish what he started.
Dean: Right. Tesla, we get to team up on Titus. If there is a surprise guest, I'll take him or her on.

The small group starts to move out, carefully heading for the entrance. Victor gathers what water he can on the way.

---

Kai: If you are planning what I think you will do, I suggest against it. It's never good to recklessly invade somebody's mind.

Kai knew of Jean's power but it was from her own knowledge doing some scouting. She heard of a woman who could read minds that happened to look like Sandra.

---

Titus breaks down the gate and Cullen can see into a city.

Cullen: Just as I suspected. Remember to hold your ground. Don't move in unless they attack us.

---

Kunoichi meets up with Jim and the basketball team in the park.

Jim: Nice to see you, Kunoichi.
Kunoichi: No time for small talk. Titus and the humans are trying to break in to the city.
Jim: That's not good.
James: Guys, let's defend our home!
Jim: Can you guys fight?
Chuck: We have all shot a gun before.
Kunoichi: Then come with me, we have to gather more people. Where do you think the vikings are?
Yaksi: I saw some people that looked like Vikings heading for the wrestling arena today.
Kunoichi: Then let's head there.

---

Zeik heads for the library first with Serena.

Zeik: I'm getting Bobby, you get Suzuna and Katarina.
Serena: Right. After that, we'll head for the archery range.
Zeik: That's the plan.
Serena: Robin is with Sandra and doesn't want to leave her, you will have to rely on Victor and Katy for healing.
Zeik: Good to know.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   October 1st 2013, 10:30 am

Tesla: Right, lets do it then.

As they approach the gate it is knocked down. The group waits for Cullen's group to move first leaving them open to a counter attack. However neither Titus, Troy, Jenny or any soldier makes a move. This creates a bit of a stalemate situation for the moment.

---

Jean: But I'm not looking to pry into their personal life, I just want to know what's going on. A kinda see what they see thing, in a way. What's wrong with that?

Jean was doing a quick walk pace as she wheeled Kai, they should reach the hospital soon enough, Jean was just wonder if they should pick up the pace more.
Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   October 1st 2013, 2:17 pm

Kai: It still isn't good to do that. A person's mind is very powerful but very fragile. If you aren't careful, you can damage it. Just trust that they have it under control.

---

Heat went for the apartments. He was going to gather supplies for everybody escaping. Pick up backpacks and fill them with clothes, food, water, and even weapons. Serena saw him head in that direction so she guessed that he is escaping.

---

Zeik and Serena make it to the library. They head up to Bobby and Suzuna. Zeik quietly talks to Bobby while Serena does the same with Suzuna.

Zeik: Bobby, we need you at the gate.
Bobby: What's going on?
Zeik: Titus.
Bobby: That's all I need to know, I'm coming to finish him off.

Zeik and Bobby get up fast.

Serena: Hey Suzuna, we have to get out of here. There is going to be a big battle going on, we have to get the injured out and to a safe town.
Suzuna: Count me in, I'll keep them calm.
Serena: That's what I was hoping for.

Zeik and Bobby head to wait outside of the library. Meanwhile, Serena and Suzuna go to pick up Katarina.

---

Gale takes his spot on top of a building. He was never in Cullen's eyesight, so he makes some good cover fire. Cullen is the first to speak up.

Cullen: Private Flowers, so you are alive.
Katy: Yes, that bastard Lee used a defective superpower serum on me.
Cullen: But you betrayed Lee. Feel good that he didn't kill you on sight. Anyway, mutants, you have 30 seconds to surrender. If you are to refuse, we will kill you all.
Dean: And what's in it for us? Prison again?
Cullen: Yes, and maybe I can work it out with Lee for you guys to get his original offer back.

Katy turns to Dean and Victor.

Katy: Don't take it, we have to stop Lee.
Victor: It is not a deal. I did nothing to hurt you guys, you invaded MY land.
Cullen: Fine then. Titus, Jenny, Troy...attack.

Cullen the presses an earpiece.

Cullen: All soldiers on your way to the location, enter and attack. Shoot anybody that refuses to surrender on sight.

The soldiers were still a few hours away from Cullen's location. As part of their strategy, the group gets the 4 of them to split off. Victor gets Troy along a wall with nothing to set on fire.

Victor: So you allied with Lee? You are despicable.

---

Dean had to abandon the original plan. He shot at Jenny and got her pulling the opposite way of Troy, needing to get her away from Titus.

---

Titus and Cullen were the ones left. Katy nods to Tesla, letting her know it would be best to be in diamond form. Katy then quickly puts on her headphones and plays music, then starts firing at Titus and Cullen. There are too many bullets for Cullen to move, he's stuck spinning his ax to deflect them.

---

Kunoichi hears the gunshots.

Kunoichi: It has started. Jim, basketball team, go get the vikings. I need to help them.

Kunoichi splits off from that group, heading for the gunshots.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   October 1st 2013, 5:55 pm

Jean: Alright, I won't do it.

She didn't like not knowing, but she understood Kai concerns.

Jean: Well we'll be at the hospital in a few minutes. Maybe someone came to let us in on what's going on?
---

Troy: Yea, well not like I was any safer you guys. So lets go water boy. I owe some pain to that darkness witch, and I have a score to settle with a certain redhead.

Troy blasted forward using his jet technique, trying to go fast enough to catch Victor off guard. At the same time Troy gathered flames around his fist to shoot flames Victors way.

---

Jenny got her blade as she pursued Dean and tried to close the distance. From far out a gun had the edge, so she wanted to get close.

---

Tesla shifted forms and she and Titus quickly engaged in battle again. Like before Tesla couldn't even rock Titus despite being diamonds and she has to back off before he took the power control.

Tesla: I have to get Titus away from Katy and Cullen. I'll need my speed and quickness here, but in normal body I'm at risk of Katy hitting me with a stray bullet, or a deflected one from Cullen.

If what Dean said was true about her new knife, if she could hit some quick strikes on Titus it should help knock him down fast. But this form is all about force and defense, not speed.

Back to top Go down
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   October 2nd 2013, 12:20 am

Gale contacts Kunoichi. He uses his sniper rifle scope to look at Jenny.

Gale: We have Dean firing at a woman. The shots slow her down but she quickly recovers and does not bleed long.
Kunoichi: Is there a tattoo somewhere on her?
Gale: Yes, it looks like Wolverine, the hero from the comic books.
Kunoichi: Then she likely has the power of regeneration. A headshot is the only way.
Gale: Understood.

Jenny making erratic movements isn't helping Gale any. He aims where she should go and fires with a silencer, and due to some stroke of luck, Jenny moves the right way and the bullet is on target for a headshot.

---

Katy's gun was keeping both Cullen and Titus at bay when Tesla backed off. Titus might have been strong but a barrage of bullets was going to slow him down considerably.

---

Victor easily puts out the fire on Troy's fist and grabs it.

Victor: You are a reckless fool.

With Troy's fist held, Victor grabs it with both hands and flips Troy over his back, slamming Troy into the hard rock they were fighting on. Victor had himself protected with water surrounding his body so Troy had no way to hurt him.

---

Kai: That is likely.

---

Serena had Katarina, Reina, and Suzuna now and started to head for the hospital. Zeik was heading for the entrance with Bobby, the archers had to pick up their war arrows. They were lucky that the archery range was right across the street from the library.

MFUA2 Awards:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   October 2nd 2013, 1:43 am

Jenny stops just she shy of where Gale expected her to be causing the bullet to graze her. She quickly heals but is now aware that a shooter is somewhere near by. She kept after Dean despite realizing this.

---

Troy felt that counter a lot being on hard rock. Troy got back to his feet wondering what the best way to approach this man would be. Troy decided to use some ranged attacks, if nothing else he could by time for backup.

---

Tesla made a bold move, using her diamond state to protect herself as she moved though Katy's barrage of fire at Titus. Tesla is about to strike when the big man suddenly seems to vanish into thin air. The move surprises Tesla and allows Titus to escape Katy's bullets.

Tesla: What the hell just....

Tesla realizes this must be Lee's doing and try's to warn Katy, it came slightly to late though as Katy took a powerful blow to the stomach from a invisible force. When the bullets stopped Titus became visible. The one strike from Titus had floored Katy having her reeling in pain and almost made her black out. Titus kicks the weapon in Cullen's direction as he turned his focus back to Tesla.

Tesla: Invisibility...

Titus was confident with his new power, he could of put his fist though Katy, but he held off enough not to kill her, this was surely on purpose. Maybe this confidence would come back to bite him. Or maybe he had other plans for Katy. He had yet to move, which worried Tesla that Titus might plan to use Katy as a shield, or as pressure to surrender.

---

Jean and Kai manage to beat Serena's group to the hospital. They make their way to Sandra's room seeing Robin there.

Jean: Hey Robin, any idea what's going on out there?

It was obvious Sandra wouldn't know being stuck in the hospital this entire time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   

Back to top Go down

World at war.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next