The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just had a scary thought...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

I just had a scary thought... Empty
PostSubject: I just had a scary thought...   I just had a scary thought... EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 10:39 pm

Since Disney now owns Star Wars, does that mean we're going to start seeing Padmé Amidala in the games? Anakin Skywalker? C-3PO? Or--dare I say it--JAR JAR BINKS?!?
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I just had a scary thought...   I just had a scary thought... EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 10:45 pm

No we haven't got Marvel in the games yet have we? KH is already Star Wars-y anyways. I think if we would get anything else we would get Final Fantasy worlds and or Pixar worlds.
Back to top Go down
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I just had a scary thought...   I just had a scary thought... EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 10:56 pm

Disney only owns Marvel's shareholders. To my knowledge, they're not involved in the development in any way. Star Wars, on the other hand, is going to be a different beast entirely. Disney is actually on the development staff of Star Wars VII.
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I just had a scary thought...   I just had a scary thought... EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 12:50 am

Prince Doebler wrote:
Disney only owns Marvel's shareholders. To my knowledge, they're not involved in the development in any way. Star Wars, on the other hand, is going to be a different beast entirely. Disney is actually on the development staff of Star Wars VII.
Still doubt it we are more lucky to get Pixar stuff first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just had a scary thought...   I just had a scary thought... Empty

Back to top Go down

I just had a scary thought...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games :: Kingdom Hearts-
Jump to: