The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.

Go down 
+4
Strider Zero
Prince Doebler
MulderYuffie
JaredRedDeath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prince Doebler
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring
Prince Doebler

Male Number of posts : 1457
Name : Paul
Quote : Know the difference between darkness and shadow.
Registration date : 2010-10-30

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2012, 11:47 pm

VBA also has a feature to directly record to AVI, if you want to go that route.
Back to top Go down
JaredRedDeath
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 6:21 am

It's going to take a while guys. I'm working on a Fire Red Omega Nuzlocke run atm. As soon as it's done I can start with the scramble challenge!
Back to top Go down
MulderYuffie
Beast King
Beast King
MulderYuffie

Male Number of posts : 2138
Name : Dylan
Quote : You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... WITH... A HERRING!
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 6:50 am

JaredRedDeath wrote:
It's going to take a while guys. I'm working on a Fire Red Omega Nuzlocke run atm. As soon as it's done I can start with the scramble challenge!
You should do a nuzlocke of a hacked game with the only wild pokemon in the entire game are wobbuffets that know Destiny's Bond. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2012, 12:24 pm

JaredRedDeath wrote:

I never really seemed to enjoy Nuzlocke runs, but good luck on that one.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Raz
Captain
Captain
Raz

Male Number of posts : 1770
Name : Raz
Quote : Who the hell do you think I am!?
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2012, 3:26 am

Strider Zero wrote:
JaredRedDeath wrote:

You mustn't have been doing it right then man, it makes it very interesting and if you're not careful your soul could well be crushed. They do get stale after a while though, so it's important to not only Nuzlocke.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2012, 3:29 am

Raz wrote:
Strider Zero wrote:
JaredRedDeath wrote:

You mustn't have been doing it right then man, it makes it very interesting and if you're not careful your soul could well be crushed. They do get stale after a while though, so it's important to not only Nuzlocke.

I don't know why. I just didn't like the Nuzlocke I did.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.   Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to start a Fire Red Omega Scramble challenge instead of Leaf Green.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forum :: Video Games :: Pokémon :: Pokemon Challenge-
Jump to: