The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout:Brotherhood (revised)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Fallout:Brotherhood (revised) Empty
PostSubject: Fallout:Brotherhood (revised)   Fallout:Brotherhood (revised) EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 2:32 am

Fallout:Brotherhood (revised) Temp

PROLOGUE I-Brothers

December 3, 2281

Richard Lionstrike overviews the dusk-filled Hidden Valley, where the Brotherhood of Steel were stationed. They remained hidden from outside sources, especially the NCR. They were in lock-down for numerous years after the battle at Helios One. That all change when a simple delivery man help out and got the lock-down uplifted. By requested, Richard asked Elder McNamara to be released from his duty. Normally, the Elder would be very angry, but his respect for Richard was too heavy, so he allowed it. Head Paladin Hardin begged Richard to stay in the base, however, he didn't budge. He packed his gear, and left for the Mojave Wasteland. He hoped to go south-west to Primm to get some kind of mercenary job. After days of traveling, he ends up in Goodsprings. Almost instantly after arrival, he heads up to the saloon. There, he heads to the bar stool and sits.

Richard: Excuse me miss, an order of whiskey please?
Trudy: Coming right up.

Trudy heads to the bar and gets the drink.

Trudy: 9 caps please.

Richard hands over the caps.

Richard: Here you go.
Trudy: Thank you, enjoy your drink.
Richard: Thanks.

Richard stares down at the bar table and drinks his whiskey. Meanwhile, 2 prospectors are having a conversation near the bar.

Prospector 1: Did you hear, that nutcase is at it again.
Prospector 2: Who?
Prospector 1: Silver Slick.
Prospector 2:Oh yea, the one who killing those Powder Ganger bastards.
Prospector 1: Yep, keeping this town protected. I heard he's been trying to impress Sunny.
Prospector 2: That guy, please. Even the damn Courier couldn't get to her.
Prospector 2: Well.....Hey wait a minute.
Prospector 1: What?
Prospector 2: He's right over there.

Prospector 2 points at Richard.

Prospector 1-Why call me a New Vegas whore, it's him.

Richard looks at them, thinking they're both insane.

Richard: Who?
Prospector 1: You Sliver Slick?
Richard: Who's that?
Prospector 2: What? You look just like him, just you ain't fucking the next woman that appears.
Richard: I'm sorry, but I clearly don't know who you're talking about.
Prospector 1:What? You just look like him. Look like twins.
Prospector 2: He was a little darker and he was actually blonde-haired, dumb one.

Richard is even more intrigue by this "Sliver Slick" person.

Richard: What does he wear?
Prospector 1: Red hoodie, black pants, black shoes, uh.... likes to uses a hunting rifle with some grenades.

Richard's brain suddenly had a picture of who the person is.

Richard: Where is he right now?
Prospector 1: I heard he's heading to take on them deathclaws in the Quarry Junction

Richard's heart sank by realizing what's about to happen. He quickly grabbed his gear and ran as fast as could north.

Prospector 1: Holy moly, that man ran fast. What's his deal?

Richard kept on running, passing by mutated animals left to right. He ends up in the Sloan before dark. He took a minute to breathe. He quickly went to one of the miners.

Miner: What's wrong sir?
Richard: Have you seen someone passed through.
Miner: What he look like?
Richard: Blondish hair, red hoodie, dark pants and shoes.
Miner: Oh yea, colorful type, not many of his type around here. He's a bit of a nut job.
Richard: Where is he?
Miner: He's just head to the Quarry Junction not too long ago. Said he'll clear the whole pack of deathclaws, with pay of course.
Richard: SHIT!

Richard push the miner out of his way and ran to the quarry. There he sees the man of the description, with a bloody knife, getting overpowered by a mother deathclaw.

Richard: ROGER!

Richard quickly grabbed his combat shotgun, Lucky, and quickly shot the mother deathclaw. He shot her in the chest, letting the man go. The strange man grab his knife and stabbed the mother deathclaw in the chest over and over. The man wouldn't stop till it was dead. After about a minute of stabbing, Richard grabbed the man.

Richard: Alright Roger, that's enough.

Roger looked up and a shock went to his face.

Roger: Richard?
Richard: Shit, what the hell you doing here.
Roger: I could ask you the same thing, bro?
Richard: Well I just happen to find you here being attack by fucking deathclaws.
Roger: Well, they dead now. Time to get my pay.

Richard and Roger moved along the road and head back to the Sloan

Richard: So, what been happening to you?
Roger: Same bullshit. Drinking, fucking, drinking, fucking, killing some dudes, getting caps, drinking, fucking, you get the picture.
Richard: Why deathclaws. Those are some vicious beast.
Roger: Hey, they promised me 20,000 caps. More than I would of killing pathetic powder gangers all day.
Richard: Careful next time. You could of gotten killed.
Roger: Yea, whatever. What about you, what happen with those walking tin cans?
Richard: The Brotherhood? Resigned
Roger: Why?
Richard: Sick of living in a hole all day. After the Courier visited Hidden Valley, he got that damn lock-down removed. Perfect time to leave.
Roger: Man, when you ran away, shit when crazy.
Richard: What happen to Mom? Dad? Maddy?
Roger: Mom? Dead. Dad? I fucking kill him. Maddy? Sold herself to the Atomic Wrangler.
Richard: Missed a lot huh?
Roger: You bet. Mom died of radiation poisoning. I shot dad for being such a piece of shit. Maddy couldn't get any caps for us two, so she worked as a hooker at the Atomic Wrangler.
Richard: Shit.
Roger: I fucking left 2 years after you were gone. Made myself a man.
Richard: I see.
Roger: So was the Brotherhood of Steel good?
Richard: It was okay, but I need to leave.
Roger: Well, I'm heading to Vegas, going to get me some booze, caps, and women. Want to come?

Richard thought of his plan to Primm.

Richard: I had this plan to go to Primm to work as a mercenary.
Roger: *pfft* You won't get paid shit for that. Join me to New Vegas, better there than in this hellhole of a wasteland.
Richard: I don't know.
Roger: How about this then? You come to me in New Vegas, and I'll give you 5,000 cap mercenary work. How does that sound?
Richard: Really?
Roger: Hell yea. What do you say brother?

Richard thought of the things he could use with 5,000 caps. He could open up his own business.

Richard: Alright, you got a deal.

Richard shake Roger's hand excitedly.

Roger: YEEHAW! Let's do this brother. Lionstrike family are back together baby!

They both walk into the sunset, thinking of the journey ahead.

Last edited by Empirewild on October 25th 2013, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Fallout:Brotherhood (revised) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Brotherhood (revised)   Fallout:Brotherhood (revised) EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 1:07 am

PROLOGUE 2: Mutant

December 4, 2281

The Mojave Wasteland. A place of disorder. Sex, money, and drugs influence the entire land. After wondering many months on the road from Texas, Troy Burton looks into the Lucky 38 building from the distance.

Troy: ...

Troy remained silent. He continues walking to a little town known as Primm. He walked away from a place he thought was his home. He thought of all the horrible things that had happened.

Troy was a scientist for the secret vault that Vault-Tec built, Vault X. Vault X in 2076, held some of the smartest people in the world and crammed them into one place. They managed to keep it that way for over 200 years. After becoming a scientist at only 17, Troy started research of a dangerous virus collected from scavengers of the vault, the FEV.

Said to "purify the world," this virus would of exterminate anyone who was a "mutant". However, it wasn't just for mutants, it could of killed hundred of thousands of people with even slight amounts of radiation. Only two types of people were immune. People who lived in vaults and the Enclave.

The Enclave were an organized government who want the old "America" back. Their mission was to eradicate any impurities of the earth. However, it would of cause mass murders across the United States.

The first attacks were from the Enclave in northern California, in a secret base called Navarro. They took captives of Vault 13 and a village known as Arroyo. Before they could of used the FEV, a man known as the "Chosen One' saved his people, killed the Enclave's president, killed their bodyguard, Frank Horrigan, and destroyed the oil rig where they were hiding. After that failed, they went into hiding. Either they were refugees that managed to survive or slaughtered by the NCR. After that failed, they moved east. They were spotted in Washington D.C. with the same plan. However this time, they were stopped by a man named the Lone Wanderer. Now they had a bigger plan.

Though they were short in power and soldiers, the Enclave managed to over-powered the small amount of scientist and people in the vault. They killed all of the militia in the vault and took the scientist back to a new base in Texas. There, they kept a pool of the FEV virus and put the people and scientist in them. Troy and his family were first. Troy's wife, Beth and his son, Robby, were dipped the virus first. They both end up melted in the pool. As much as Troy screamed, the soldier dipped him too. However, that would turn out to be a mistake. Troy came out the pool as a light-green skinned super mutant. The soldiers tried the best to stop him, but it was too late. Troy grabbed a LMG and burst fired the entire army of troops.

Troy went and saved his fellow scientists. They were all appalled of what happen to Troy. Though they thank him for his help, they banish him from returning back to Vault X. Troy had no choice but to leave.

Traveling months from the base in Texas all the way to the Mojave was months of hard time. Troy was a changed man. Despite his vivid smarts, he was just a freak to everyone else.

Troy end up in the town of Goodsprings. All the citizen locked up their doors and grabbing their shotguns. Tory went inside the general store.

Troy: Excuse me sir?
Chet: Well hello ther....Oh sweet Jesus!

Chet quickly ran to the back and grabbed his .32 revolver.

Chet: You stay back!
Troy: Sir, I would just want to purchase some...

Chet reloaded his gun. Troy came up closer and grabbed Chet's arm.

Troy: No need for you to do that.
Chet: Ouch! My arm!

Chet screams in agony. Troy looks at him.

Troy: Sir, I only came here to buy some need necessities. However, I see a person who won't even give himself some time to his value customer because he's not human. Well you know what? I am a damn value customer. I was you once, until you damn humans ruin me. THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME!

Troy held Chet's arm harder and harder. Chet kept screaming, but nobody came. He begged him to stop.

Chet: Please, I'm sorry! I'll let you buy, please stop!

Troy let go of his arm.

Troy: That's all I want. Sorry for my irrational behavior.

Chet forgives Troy and give him what he wanted.

Chet: That will be 102 caps sir...

Chef nervously asked him. Troy hand his caps and left the store.

Troy sees the horrid civilians. They all just stood still. Troy looked around to see the people. He shook his head and left. He continued south to Primm. On his way their, he sees an old lady being attacked by some group of guys.

Powder Ganger: Give us all your caps lady, or things will get "explosive"
Old Lady: Please sir, don't do this!

Troy sees the group of guys. He zooms to help the old lady out. He grabbed his LMG from his back and burst fired into the gang. Before they could even react, bullets hit some of the members all over their bodies. One member ran as fast he could, but was could up by Troy's giant hands. Troy slammed the guys face into the rocks and completely obliterated the guy's head. The old lady looked in horror of the things that just happen. Troy walked up to the old lady.

Troy: You should have no more trouble miss.

The old lady ran as fast as she could, screaming. Troy just shook his head and sighed.

???: Bravo!

Some random stranger clap his hands. Troy looked behind him to see two similar looking people.

Troy: Who are you?
Richard: I'm sorry friend. I’m Richard Lionstrike. This is my psychopathic older brother, Roger.  

Roger continues to clap at the work of Troy.

Roger: Well buddy, looks like you made yourself a new friend. That old lady should be sucking your dick right this instant for what you did.
Troy: I did it because I was nice, but I guess humans just don't appreciate the help. All venomous scum.

Richard looks at him and put his hand on his shoulder.

Richard: I'm sorry for your disliking of humans, but me and Roger appreciate your help. Just not everyday a super mutant comes up and help humans out.
Troy: Thank you Richard. I hope to help more. Oh sorry, my name is Troy Burton, I was a former scientist.

Roger laugh hysterically.

Roger: Yea, and I'm a flying monkey.

Troy looks at Roger with anger.

Troy: I'm serious, it just things happen.
Roger: Like what?

Troy points to himself

Troy: This!

Troy then explains what happened to him.

Richard: My god....
Roger: Holy shit, I thought the Enclave were dead?
Troy: I guess not, but don't worry about it, I took them down before they could spread further. I lost my wife and son however.
Richard: I'm sorry for your lost.
Roger: Shit, and I just stood there laughing. Apologize from my side.
Troy: Forgiven. I am glad to meet people who accept me. I really thank you guys.

Troy grabs both of the guys and hugged them very hard. Crushing Richard and Roger in pain.

Richard: No...Problem.
Roger:Yea....Will you let go?

Troy let them both go.

Troy: Ha! I like you guys. Say where are you headed anyways?
Roger: Me and the bro are heading to New Vegas. Drinking, partying, fucking. All day long.
Troy: After all the hell I been through, I could use that.
Richard: I will be glad for you to join along. First we need to head to Primm.
Roger: Hell yea, after what you did to those powder gangers. How could I say no?

Roger and Richard shake Troys hand and all three walk south to Primm.
Back to top Go down

Fallout:Brotherhood (revised)
Page 1 of 1