The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World at war.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

World at war. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2013, 4:10 pm

Kunoichi: Then we have an ally.

Jenny looks confused.

Kunoichi: The enemy of my enemy is my friend, correct? So O'Brien will be our ally if he has a common enemy now.

---

The squad gets out of town and to the crash site. They are now a safe distance from anybody with Lee.

Kitty: This is unacceptable. Lee knows he could get impeached for doing this.
Cullen: Lee will twist it in his favor. He probably called it an opportunity for you when it's really punishment for me.
A.J.: My roommates *yawn* didn't like this.
Erika: Same here. They were talking about how Lee can't be trusted when I was packing to help me stay focused.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 8th 2013, 4:24 pm

Jenny: I guess I never looked at things that way.

Jenny checked the cloths again.

Jenny: Some of the stuff seems to be drying up now. Shouldn't be much longer.

---

By now Mia has gotten to sleep like the others, leaving Jenny and Kunoichi the last ones awake.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:02 am

Kunoichi gets up and checks the clothes. Now Jenny can see that Troy bruised her arms, legs, and torso when beating on her. The clothes are all dry except the seams in the pants.

Kunoichi: These are close enough.

Kunoichi now starts putting on her clothes. She has a similar look to Jenny, which surprises Jenny. She expected Kunoichi to be wearing more pink or white, something girly.

Kunoichi: Come on, we should sleep. You can use Kai's room from my apartment.

---

Cullen: The car went this way. Look on the ground, there are tire marks that do not match our vehicles. Always check for any sign of movement through the area. What appears to be a dead end can turn into a lead.
Kitty: We understand, thank you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:23 am

Jenny: Alright.

Jenny let Kunoichi take the lead and started following her.

Jenny: By the way how did Troy get to do so much damage to you without powers? I would assume you are above his skill level.

Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 1:43 am

Kunoichi: He tripped me and pinned me down, then started punching wildly like he was in a brawl.

---

We skip ahead 6 hours. Cullen has stopped the group and hands everybody a few granola bars.

Cullen: Eat while we move, if we save any time we can Lee will be impressed.
Kitty: Yes, it is a good idea.
Cullen: However, we should have lunch around 1 PM off the road. It would be good to have a hot meal.
A.J.: I like that idea.
Kitty: Then we will also do that.

---

There is some loud knocking on Lee's door, which surprises him. No soldier would knock like that so Lee doesn't answer. Outside of his room are a man and a women in black suits and wearing sunglasses. The man has a white tie and both have white shirts. The man is large and muscular, the woman is smaller but clearly fast. The woman's hair is in a long ponytail, the man's hair is very short.

Man: Lee, open up or I'll kick the door in.

---

Kunoichi is sound asleep while Jenny is up. Jenny is in the kitchen, appearing to cook breakfast for both of them.

---

The rest of the girls' squads enter the training grounds with Paige still being their trainer. It's not long before they notice Kitty's squad is missing.

Leanne: General Dias, where is Pikachu Squad?

Leanne knew they went on a mission at 3 AM but she wanted to officially ask.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 2:08 am

Paige: They was sent out on a mission this morning. I know they are in training, but said mission shouldn't be problematic, they also have Private O'Brien to guide them.

Before anyone can as for further details, a beeping go's off on Paige belt. She checks to see it was the emergency pager, Lee must of been in trouble.

Paige: Looks like practice has to wait, sorry girls but Lee needs help.

Paige quickly ran off heading towards Lee's office. She did not take the trainee group with her as she knows other soldiers will also be alerted.

---

In his office Lee had pressed a button under his desk. This triggered pagers for higher rank soldiers like Paige if trouble was to arise. Lee now had his hand placed on his gun, he was still silent but it looks as if the visitors might know for certain he is there, as they threaten to break in the door.

---

Jenny is seen frying up bacon and eggs, it was a simply, but good meal to make.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 2:48 am

The man nods at the woman kicks the door in. Before he kicked the door in, the woman took out her pistol. She had both hands on it and it was aimed at Lee. When he steps in, he takes out a badge and sees Lee has his gun pointed at his partner. Both of them are part of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA). When the man announces what is going on, he doesn't say first names.

Man: I suggest that you put the gun down. I am Agent (Shaun) Powers of the FIA, this is my partner Agent (Tabitha) Jones.
Tabitha: General Earl Lee, you are under investigation for multiple accounts of breaking the army protocol. I require access to your computer and all files on it. If you do not comply, you will be arrested and stripped of your position immediately.

Lee knew what was going on here, he had former solders investigated for abusing lower ranked soldiers and/or breaking protocol. The agency quickly found out about his sudden demotion of Cullen since they always had members inside the building, acting as security guards there to keep intruders out. Paige made it to Lee's office just after the door was kicked down and Barker, who returned from the Blue Lands at Lee's request was just arriving to officially get promoted when his pager went off.

---

Leanne and Heather talk quietly to each other.

Leanne: What do you think is going on?
Heather: It could be that the FIA is investigating General Lee.
Leanne: What would tip them?
Heather: Possibly the announcement of O'Brien's sudden demotion to Private.

---

Jenny heads to Kunoichi's room to wake her up when it's done cooking to find out that Kunoichi is already awake. Kunoichi gets up, feeling really sore from the beating she took from Troy. Kunoichi could smell breakfast.

Kunoichi: Today won't be fun for me...I'll be out in a few minutes.

Kunoichi gets dressed, going with similar clothes to the other day but instead of having a Head Phones President logo on the shirt, it's a picture of the band Exist Trace. She slowly walks to the kitchen and Jenny can tell that she is sore.

---

Katy has woken up by now. Gale heads over to her and helps her up.

Gale: I'm going to get you protected for the trip.
Katy: Alright.

What Gale didn't know is Tesla was awake and watching Gale carefully. Gale takes off Katy's shirt and bra, and then starts wrapping her torso in cloth bandages. Next, he helps her put on the protective vest. He showed no emotion during this which surprised Tesla. Tesla was expecting Gale to be like almost any man from the red lands, ready to take advantage of the situation. Of course Troy didn't help her expectations any. Katy then puts her shirt back on, which looks a little smaller than normal but it was a little big on her so it still fits.

Gale: You are ready to proceed on the journey.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 3:24 am

Paige is about to draw as well when Lee mentions for her and Barker to stand down.

Lee: You FIA guys could do well with a more subtle approach.

Lee lowers his weapon to signify he'll comply.

Lee: Fine then, computers over here.   Take what you need.  

Lee leads the two over to his computer.   Paige and Barker choose to wait, despite now know it's FIA, they won't leave unless Lee dismisses them.

---

Jenny asks Kunoichi to sit and passes a plate of breakfast over to her, before returning to the stove to gather her own plate.

Jenny: The soreness will work away some when you get moving.  

---

Tesla now sits up.  Gale seemed almost robotic at times, the way he speaks, never even took a peep or showed any sighs of interest while helping Katy change, it was strange to her.   The two could see Tesla was still in her cloths from the previous day.

Tesla: I guess I'll have to stop by the apartment before we depart on our trip.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on October 9th 2013, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 3:48 am

Tabitha takes out her laptop and connects the computers via usb. She gets all of the information off of Lee's computer.

Tabitha: I also require network access and your archives. Anything top secret will remain between you and me, it will not be spread.

Tabitha knew Lee wouldn't keep everything on his computer, he would leave a lot of information only on the network and in the archives. Lee is a little hesitant, he knows he got caught with foul play.

Shaun: I suggest you give her what she needs.

---

Kunoichi: I know. It just sucks.

---

Gale: I can retrieve your belongings to preserve time.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 11:17 am

Lee: Of course.

Right now Lee had a long standing military history, due to that cooperation seemed the best choice. He may get caught with foul play and take a slap on the wrist, he may even have to restore some, if not all O'Brien's rank, but he should however keep his rank, for now. There was one thing for certain, going against the FIA was not in his best interest. Lee allowed Tabitha access to whatever she needed, having little others options at the time.

---

Jenny: Well anyway, eat. A good meal will help give you some energy.

---

Tesla wasn't initially struck on the idea of Gale going to gather her things, despite seeing how he reacted, or didn't react to Katy. However she did have the important items on her, all she needed her cloths. She just didn't know if Gale would be some kind of pervert behind the scenes when nobody was watching him. Gale however would be able to move faster then her at this point as she had to take things easy.

Tesla: Fine, go. Me and Serena shared a room. She should already be gone, so go gather my cloths from the room.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 3:19 pm

Gale: I'll return in 45 minutes.

Gale gets up and leaves the room. He had the time planned out and Tesla told him what apartment it was. He was also going to get his supplies, just getting Tesla's would take about 30 minutes including the return trip.

---

What Lee didn't know is all of his past moves would be looked at. If the FIA found changes to more than just O'Brien, he would likely get stripped of his position anyway and it would be up to a vote by the army. However, if that was the case, it would be taken to court before it would be official. Tabitha did get all of the information she needed.

Tabitha: I will review everything over the course of the week. Then we will return and give you an official statement, don't be surprised if we are early.

Tabitha and Shaun head for the door only to find it blocked by Barker and Paige. Barker didn't look happy with them.

Shaun: Excuse us.

---

Kunoichi didn't have a lack of energy, it was just the pain from her bruises but she eats.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 5:40 pm

Lee: Excuse my men, they are well thought to only take commands from their commander. Dias, Barker, let them pass.

The two let the FIA agents pass on Lee's command.

Lee: You two can get back to your duties. Dias, are you not training a women's squad today?
Paige: Yes sir, I'll get back to them.

Paige leaves Lee office to head back and resume her regular duties. Barker stays however.

Barker: General who are those people?
Lee: They are FIA agents Lieutenant.
Barker: But why did you just let them take everything? Me and Paige could of defended you.
Lee: You are a good soldier but still have more to learn. Fighting them would not be in our best interest. That action would sure have me stripped of my rank and you two dismissed from duty. No, for now we wait and see what conclusion they come to.

---

Jenny: So you like the food? I'm more accustomed to cooking over a open fire then on a burner.

---

Katy and Tesla was now alone in the room.

Tesla: So how are you feeling today?
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2013, 6:11 am

Katy: Better, my chest still hurts from the surgery but it's nothing compared to yesterday.

---

Kunoichi: The egg is a little overcooked for my taste, I like to have the yolk run. Other than that, it's perfect.

---

The agents go to leave the building. They find the door blocked by a pair of soldiers. Tabitha takes out her badge.

Tabitha: FIA, let us leave the building.
Soldier: Our pagers went off, nobody is allowed to leave.
Tabitha: If you don't move, you will be arrested.
Soldier: R-right.

The soldier moves out of the way. He didn't want to be arrested and he didn't want to get Lee in trouble. Tabitha and Shaun enter Tabitha's SUV, which has tinted windows. Tabitha is driving.

Tabitha: If Lee gets stripped of his position, we have to go through our protocol for assigning a new general. There are 3 key aspects to being a general - strength, intelligence, and leadership. We will select the 3 best soldiers, one representing each category and hold a paired competition which will test all aspects. Then the squads will vote between the 2 soldiers with the best scores.
Shaun: Correct. It is how Lee became General. He scored the highest in the competition and won the popular vote. As it stands right now, the 3 soldiers are Dias, Barker, and O'Brien. Barker shows immense physical strength, Dias is a natural leader, and O'Brien is the most intelligent soldier within the army, possible even more intelligent than Lee himself. The 3 candidates also pick their partner.

Tabitha and Shaun were confirming what is to be done if Lee is found guilty of breaking army protocol multiple times. They don't know how many cases Tabitha will uncover so it could be anything from Lee being forced to give Cullen his position back to Lee being stripped of his position and arrested for life.

---

45 minutes have passed since Gale left. He returns with 2 backpacks right on time and hands the white one to Tesla.

Gale: That contains your clothing.

When Tesla checks the bag, all of her clothes are folded exactly how she did. It is clear that all Gale did was carefully move them to the bag, not taking advantage of the situation.

---

Paige has returned to training. Today's training is close combat which would be very valuable for Pikachu Squad but they have to miss it. All of the girls' squads lack close combat training and missing these 2 days of it would put Pikachu Squad far behind but that was part of Lee's plan. There was a tournament coming up where the best girl's squad through an obstacle course in terms of time and teamwork faces the best male squad in a simulation close combat battle. Once a member hits the floor with anything but a hand or foot, he/she is out. The squad that wins earns special privileges for the rest of the squads within that gender group. The privileges range from training to weapons to armor and even missions. Lee knew Cullen would help his squad win the obstacle portion, he wanted the rest to be as hard as possible. Heather speaks up, turning her thought into a question.

Heather: General Dias, as the leader of the Squirtle Squad, I believe it is unfair if the Pikachu Squad misses this valuable training with the seasonal tournament coming up. Will they get a chance to make it up?

Paige was clearly relieved it wasn't about what happened at Lee's office. However, she was sad that she had to tell Heather no because the training was a one shot deal.

---

Kitty: O'Brien, you know the season tournament is in a few days, right?
Cullen: No need to be formal now. Anyway yes. The girls have never won.
Kitty: Yeah, these next 2 days are supposed to be close combat training for us. However, we miss it and the rule is if you miss training with a mission, you don't get to make it up.
Cullen: I'm certain this is part of Lee's plan. He knows I'll get us through the obstacle course without a problem, he wants the simulation fight to be as hard as possible.
A.J.: What can we do about it?
Cullen: I'll take most of them on. You girls just team up on one at a time. I will show Lee how big of a mistake he made.
Kitty: Can you handle it?
Cullen: This isn't for me. It's for all of us. We are a team, if we stay united, nothing can stop us. I don't mean just the squad either, all of the girls.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2013, 8:34 pm

Tesla: Your lucky he wanted to use you as a shield. If he could beat through rock and diamond, he could of easily killed you one shot. Hood to know you are doing better however.

---

Jenny: I see. I will remember that for next time.

---

Tesla: Thank you.

It seemed unnatural to Tesla that a man wouldn't show interest in a women or try in some way or another to take advantage of one. Gale showed no signs of being a possible rapist, no signs of perversion, nothing. She almost wondered if he swung the other way, being more into the guys.

---

Paige: I'm afraid not. When they get back, you girls will already be moving on to the next stage of training. Now, I'm going to run throw the motions and techniques, to show them to you. I want you girls to follow along and get a feel for it. After that the training gets physical as we trying performing the moves on each other. Just be careful when we start you, you don't want to hurt a fellow squad member before the competition.

While she didn't use it all to much, Paige was trained in the standard military combat style. She began showing the girls various holds and blocks, some moves simply meant to disarm a opponent, other moves had you ground a opponent while taking his weapon, others put you in a attack position and some meant to put space between you and your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 1:15 am

Katy: I'm a small target, he probably would have missed if he went for pure power.

Gale didn't look interested in the guys when they were here. He was just a boring, emotionless person that seemed more robot than human. The only person he showed any signs of interest in was Kunoichi but he hid them, not wanting to get involved in a relationship with his leader.

---

Tabitha and Shaun get to the FIA HQ. They head to a room on the far side of the building which has a computer and a printer. Shaun walks to the computer while Tabitha sits on a couch with her laptop.

Tabitha: Any cases of breaking military protocol will get sent to you then you get to print them.
Shaun: Just like usual.
Tabitha: There is a lot of information here, this will take a while.

---

Heather and Leanne, along with Katy's old roommates, were expecting that news. Lee clearly wanted to make things as hard for Cullen as possible.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 1:53 am

Tesla: Remember he was invisible when he hit you. If you seen him coming, you likely wouldn't be as damaged as you are.

Tesla really didn't know what to make of Gale, the only way to get a answer seemed to be to outright ask. However a conversation like that could easily spill over into someones personal life, which is a line she wasn't sure she should cross with him.

---

Lee had dismissed Luis and called off the alert. Luis was going to rest when first returning, but now he couldn't. Luis believed in the cause, to get rid of mutants, he thought Lee was on the right track to protecting the people, the nation, the world they've scratched and clawed to rebuild after the earthquakes. It was had enough containing criminals before, they didn't need whack jobs like Troy and Titus running around. He hated having these powers himself, however he understood and accepted Lee's reasoning for them. Now after all the work they put forward these FIA bastards come in and threatens Lee's job, he was pissed. Wanting to take his mind off things he went down to the training field, he decided to see how Paige was doing with the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 1:18 pm

Jim is with the basketball team and Yaksi at the courts. He was telling them that he has to leave.

James: Do you really have to go?
Jim: Yes. As much as I'd like to stay here, I have to go with Victor.
Kenny: Who will take your place in the tournament?

Jim puts his hand on Yaksi's shoulder.

Jim: Yaksi will.
Yaksi: Thanks Jim. I won't screw this up.
Jim: I know you won't.
Chuck: We'll protect the town and buy you guys as much time as possible if the soldiers return.
Jim: Good to know.

Jim heads for the hospital to find Kunoichi, Gandalf and Jenny waiting outside.

Kunoichi: Are you ready?
Jim: Yes.
Kunoichi: Good. Victor, Dean, Bobby, and Zeik are inside with Gale, Katy, and Tesla.
Gandalf: The archers and vikings are outside the main entrance. I'll be taking the carriage with them. I just need coordinates.

Gandalf hands Kunoichi a bird cage with an owl in it.

Gandalf: He will only return to me. Write the town name and coordinates on a roll of paper then tie it to his foot and let him free. Don't lose the cage.

---

Dean: Tesla, it's time to go.

Dean helps Tesla up out of the bed. Everybody else was ready.

Gale: The best method of reuniting with the others is by retracing their steps.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 2:04 pm

Tesla: Alright, just give me a minute Dean.

Tesla go's to the rest room by herself and quickly changed into some fresh cloths before joining the others.

Tesla: Feels great to be wearing something clean. So Gale mentioned retracing the others steps, does that mean nobody knows where they've gone?

---

Paige had since called up one of the girls to help better demonstrate how various moves are done. The girl from the squad played the attacker as Paige played the defender. They used a weapon without ammo to avoid any miss fire. On one attack Paige asked the girl to swing a punch. In this counter Paige used blocked the strike then proceeded to use the girls own momentum to force her to the ground. This wound up putting the girl on the ground as well as put Paige in a position where she could quickly get above the girl and attack. Paige simulated a few elbow shots to the girls face, these just being fake blows that didn't actually hit, she then stood up, grabbing the gun from the girls hand in the process before taking a few steps back.

Paige: Remember, a lot of military or special forces training isn't necessarily about beating your opponent. It's about dazing him or her, so you can disarm them, all this while expending a minimal amount of your own energy. The last thing you want as a soldier in the field is to tire yourself out in a slug fast. You instead want to quickly disarm your opponent, take that quick kill shot, and move on. In the end the best technique wins the fight, not who's strongest or fastest.

Paige now go's over to extend her hand and help the girl up.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 3:58 pm

Gale: While we know they left town, I am uncertain of their destination. I will have to contact Serena. Also considering they left by the vents, it would save time if we did the same.

Gale knew Tesla forgot that information thanks to her concussion and just explained it again. The group leaves the hospital, Dean got permission for Katy and Tesla to walk out. Katy is the first of her, Gale, and Tesla to notice Kunoichi's cuts but doesn't ask. She wants to wait for the trip where they can hang back a little. Tesla and Gale don't notice.

Dean: Let's go.

---

Paige had the girls just work on attacking and blocking for now, not going for the disarming. That practice was for tomorrow with James since Paige was going to be heading to Squad P to pick them up and drop off soldiers.

---

Cullen: Kitty, I want you to take the lead on the tracking from here on out.
Kitty: Right.
Cullen: I'll keep an eye on the time and tell you when we should eat.

Kitty took the lead on tracking. Cullen did this to check her intelligence and learning capabilities. If he was going to be leading the army, he would want Paige out on the field and somebody at base with him. While Luis was a good soldier, he wasn't the type of soldier that Cullen wanted at base. Cullen wanted a smart and strategic soldier at base with him, and he was hoping Kitty would be that soldier.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 4:38 pm

Luis walked over when he seen Paige take the girls back to the basics. They was training with each other right now giving Luis a minute to talk.

Luis: Why did you stop with the more advanced stuff?
Paige: James is going to pick up more on that with them tomorrow. I just wanted to demonstrate some of it so they will know what to expect from James.

---

Tesla: You guys lead the way then.

Tesla lets the guys take the lead, she wanted to follow Dean's lead.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 2:34 am

Dean hands Tesla a baseball hat and sunglasses before taking the lead. He wanted to protect her from the sun after her concussion.

Dean: The vent is this way.

Dean leads the group through the vent. They reach the end rather quickly and step outside. It is Gale's time to do his work.

Gale: Serena, do you hear me?
Serena (in Gale's earpiece): Yes, what is it?
Gale: We need to know what your destination was.
Serena: Kilika Village. It will take you at least 4 hours to get here, Heat pushed us in terms of pace and it took 4 hours.
Gale: Understood.

Gale stops talking to Serena. He then turns to Dean.

Gale: They are in Kilika Village, at least 4 hours away.
Dean: Ah yes, that is north-west from here.
Kunoichi: Can I get the coordinates for Gandalf?
Dean: Yes.

Dean takes the paper from Kunoichi and writes both the village name and the coordinates on it. Kunoichi then rolls it up before tying it to the owl's leg and letting the owl free, who heads directly for Gandalf. Dean starts to lead the group towards Kilika. Gale is towards the front with Dean, Victor, Zeik, and Tesla. Jenny hung back with Katy and Kunoichi. Jim and Bobby were more in the middle-front, running up to clear the path of any hazards then dropping back.

Katy: Kunoichi, what happened to you yesterday?
Kunoichi: The cuts? Pretty much Troy tipped me in the rain because he couldn't hit me with his power before then and started punching like crazy.
Katy: Make sure you keep them clean, getting an infection would be like a death call.

---

Troy wasn't doing well. On the course of the journey in the rain, he caught pneumonia and his cuts on his wrists and ankles got infected.

---

Tabitha was looking through the files when Shaun gets up.

Shaun: Do you want anything to eat or drink?
Tabitha: Just some water would be fine. We have a short while until lunch.
Shaun: Got it.

Tabitha didn't look up from her laptop. She took her work seriously, not taking breaks unless they were for meals, the bathroom or sleep. Shaun leaves the room, heading for a small kitchen. He gets a couple of plastic cups and fills them with water.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 12:30 pm

Troy needed to get back to the white lands as there was little soldiers could do out on the field at this point. They contacted Lee telling him of Troy's survival and condition. Lee approved a medical evacuation, however he was already thinking he could use this news to his advantage against Cullen, be it if Troy survived or not. Whatever the outcome of Troy was, Lee could now say Cullen left his soldiers for dead when they may of still been alive.

---

The baseball hat and sunglasses was a very odd look for Tesla, and she knew it, clearly not enjoying it. She did understand it was good for her health however, so never spoke up.

---

Back at Kilika Jean was out around. She wanted to find Suzuna, Sandra wanted to speak to her, even if just for a minute or two to apologize for yesterday. Jean got talking with Sandra about the restaurant and got her to realize she may of pushed to hard, and Sandra didn't want Suzuna to be trying to avoid her maybe being afraid Sandra would try to pressure her into talking, so Sandra wanted to apologize and tell Suzuna she was only trying to help her. Jean offered to go out and find Suzuna for her.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 1:30 pm

While Lee knew the army protocol, he was well past breaking it at this point with the FIA on his ass. He was doing everything he could to take Cullen down, even if it meant saying Cullen was the one who broke protocol. However, Cullen, Paige, and the girls knew that it was army protocol to retreat with every man you can if a fight would result in death, it was rule #1. It was up to Luis and the men to determine if Cullen was breaking protocol or not. The girls also knew something that would prove to be troubling to Lee if he got arrested, they went over the rules many times. Rule 35 was if a superior officer was in the process of being arrested by the FIA, following orders is up to the discretion of the squad leader. Lee would have to hope like hell that he is with Luis and the men if that point came.

---

Jean wasn't thinking of looking in the obvious place. Suzuna was in a 2-story library, on the second floor in a back corner. This was the fantasy section and she was just sitting there reading some books. Kai was the only person who knew she was there since she left in the early morning, right after Kai woke up.

---

Gale was keeping Tesla busy, asking her questions and talking to her. He purely did this to make sure the concussion wasn't getting worse.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 3:23 pm

Luckily it seemed not to be worsening, a good sign as it looks like Tesla should be able to make the trip. After giving Gale another answer to a question, Tesla speaks up.

Tesla: You know, I wasn't sure I should ask, but it's driving me trying to figure you out. What exactly is the deal with you? I've never seen a man like you that seem to show a utter lack of interest in women, or other men. You seem almost non human at times.

Tesla really wanted to figure out Gale's robotic like personality.

---

Jean had ran almost around the whole town by now looking for Suzuna. She stops in to a local drink stand getting a lemonade, freshly made. She continues down the road thinking to herself.

Jean: Where can she be? This would be a lot easier if I just used my telepath, but Kai isn't comfortable with that. Think Jean think, what interests Suzuna... wait...

It finally occurs to her that Suzuna likes books, which gives Jean a idea where Suzuna might be. Jean sets off to find the local library hoping Suzuna is there.

---

As the evacuation team readied to set off. The medics at the red lands was doing what they could to sustain Troy, knowing it will still take a while for the evacuation team to get here, then get Troy back.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 4:18 pm

Gale: It is ineffective to have emotions get in the way during a war.

---

By now Cullen stopped the squad for lunch. They are boiling water on a camp stove. Cullen take the chance to talk about meals.

Cullen: As long as Lee leads the army, I need somebody else to order my meals at the bases.
A.J.: Why?

Cullen takes off his gloves and undoes his shirt, showing his back.

Cullen: I still have the power Lee gave me. He'll try to slip a reverse of that serum in my meals. Kitty would be too obvious.
A.J.: Erika and I will take turns. That way Lee won't catch on.
Erika: Right. If Lee thinks he got you, he'll eventually stop but it's better to be safe.

---

Suzuna can see Jean enter the library through a window (not enter through a window, see through a window). She knows it's a matter of time until Jean finds her but Jean doesn't know what genre of books she likes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World at war.   World at war. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World at war.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next