The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anger Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 2:35 am

*sigh* I don't think it surprised some of you that I have anger issues. Not on the internet, more of real life. Just feel like life is trying to fucking scream in my ears and I want to find that bastard or bitch and give him a good fucking punch.

It didn't really start until this year. I just feel like life is sucking really hard. So anyone here with the same issues or solutions. And before any one ask, I refuse to take medication. I know that sounds selfish, but I don't want to wake up with 20 pills in my body.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 4:06 am

It's totally respectful that you refuse to take medication. I'm an all natural guy myself for the most part (only take meds if absolutely necessary). Honestly, at your age, anger is not uncommon.

The best way to deal with anger issues is to find a healthy outlet to let loose. Some people run, some people play sports, some sing, etc. Anything that will stop you from keeping that anger in and letting it get the best of you. I used to be an angry S.O.B in my mid-teens, and I did my best to rationally convince myself that not everything is worth getting angry over. Of course, that doesn't work with everyone. I also played a lot of sports to get that anger out.

These days, I'll just pop in Call of Duty or something of that violent nature and go ham on noobs online. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 3:45 pm

Have you actually been prescribed medication for anger, because I don't think I've ever heard of that.

Sensible choices for anger management would be exercise or martial arts. Feel free to vent if need be verbally not physically. See a therapist maybe. Bunch of options. Are you sure there isn't something you can do about your problem, because if its a specific thing casing the problme you might want to get on that.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
????
Top of the Ring
Top of the Ring

Male Number of posts : 1545
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 10:10 pm

I am not sure there is medicine for anger. I am just taking a guess. I think most "smart" people who use the term Bi-polar, which is sometimes link with anger.
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 10:46 pm

Bi-polar usually denotes someone who has ridiculous mood swings. Straight anger problems is a different issue, although sometimes one is involved with the other. Some might try to diagnose you with it though so that you spend more money trying to fix something you don't necessarily have. Just make sure you have a good distinction between them. If you don't find yourself having dramatic mood swings that occur very quickly, you probably aren't bi-polar. Obviously if someone smashed up your car or messed with your girl, you can go 0 to 100 in seconds. But I'm talking about small stuff or nothing at all.

I haven't heard of any anger relief pills meds either. Anxiety or stress maybe.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Superbuu3

Female Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 1:46 am

Biolar has two stages mania and depression.

Manic people have that crazy look in there eyes and can't contain themselves, where bright colours, can't sleep, try to invent or make up weird things, spend all there money, a bunch of other stuff if that sounds vaguely llike you.

They also have depression, which is defined typically with low mood, energy and inability to enjoy things (lots of people have these it depends how excessively).

If you got mania or bipolar by wikipedia symptoms standards, goto a doctor. If depression seek attn if you are suicidal or considered/performed self harm.

If you have anger issues its not a big deal, unless you are harming people, I stand by the sports thing though its the most sensible option to vent. What Zero said in terms of venting works if your anger isn't that bad, but i'm guessing if you're brining it up its more than a little. You want to get things under control while you are open to suggestion, once you get to a stage where you don't want to listen to people its really hard to sort things out.

There's spelling mistakes above i can't be bothered to correct.
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyNovember 30th 2013, 3:12 am

I agree with sports. It's a very healthy way of taking out frustration, so long as you're not going overboard (like beating the crap out of someone with a hockey stick) lol.
Back to top Go down
1985frankie
Citizen
Citizen

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-01-21

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues EmptyJanuary 21st 2018, 7:44 am

actually, my mother got heart problems, it was also anger related, i myself almost got the same, but i learnt early to control it, i wasn`t feeling too good, i got a little scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anger Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anger Issues   Anger Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Anger Issues
Page 1 of 1