The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Wars: The Role Play.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sain
Sain

Male Number of posts : 2832
Quote : Of course! We were destined to meet here! It is fate!
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 2:36 am

Jake leaves Damon in the care of the other general. He heads to Jun's room first (in the other club).

Jake: Are you certain this is a good idea?
Jun: Yes, it would only hurt him more if you killed him without werewolf blood.
Jake: Alright.

Jake leaves Jun's room to gather the right machines to work on Damon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

Male Number of posts : 4865
Name : Justin Lynch.
Quote : I needed one of these?
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 2:06 pm

While the rest of the hunters slept, Olivia mostly laid back thinking about her next move. It didn't help Bernice was with the wolves as it was her believe that they attacked, however it did give a middle man for the time being to keep somewhat informed of what was going on. She wondered if there was more hunters around to regroup, even if Bernice is well armed, they are still few in numbers. If for some reason equipment or defenses started going down, death would become almost a certainty.
Back to top Go down
http://magadiscussion.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 2:30 am

Olivia just happened to pick a medical center that Jake needed to enter to get a machine. When Jake enters the lobby, he sees Olivia sitting there, watching the door.

Jake: Don't raise your weapon, I mean no harm.

Jake has his sword strapped to his back and his hands are unarmed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 10:37 am

Olivia gets up, she had not yet drawn her weapon but was clearly ready to. She knew of many of the higher rank vampires, the hunter group she was in before it was overrun put a lot of focus on Intel, so Jake was not a strange face to her.

Olivia: What is it you are doing here? I doubt you've been driven to report to blood packs for survival.

The chances of getting a straight up answer was probably slim, but once in a while you got ones stupid enough to talk and brag. Granted those usually knew little to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 2nd 2014, 2:44 pm

Jake: I just need a machine if it's still here. I used to work here before Seika turned me.

Jake starts to walk to Olivia and grabs something from his pocket, causing alarm until she sees it's a piece of paper. He hands it to her.

Jake: A list of Damon's mutant making factories. They look like normal clubs at first but have secret labs in the basement. Stay away from those cities until you have a very strong group, then take out as many as you can.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 12:37 pm

While she accepted the paper, Olivia still had a lot to be concerned about, trickery was right at the top of the vampires play book.

Olivia: What game are you playing, night walker?

Jake had obviously given Olivia this info for a reason, the question is what.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 1:25 pm

Jake: Those things belong in hell. We don't even know if they are human, for lack of a better word, anymore.
Female Vampire General: Conspiring with the enemy? Tsk tsk.

Jake turns around to see the female general from before standing there.

Female Vampire General: Just wait till I tell Boss. But thanks for leading us to the food.
Jake: You shouldn't have stuck your nose where it didn't belong.

A group of high level soldiers enters the building. The electricity was out here so Damon had no way of knowing what was going on without sending spies. The vampires charge at the 2 sleeping hunters and Jake cuts them off, drawing his sword while running. He is blocking all of their strikes. Jake then whistles and Jun walks out of the hallway behind the hunters.

Jun: So Damon doesn't trust anybody now?
Female vampire general: Seika? Oh Boss will love this.
Jake: Cut her off, don't let her go.
Jun: Already on it.

Before the vampire general can turn around, Jun is already there, showing her max speed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 3rd 2014, 4:01 pm

The commotion awoke the sleeping hunters as Jake was defending them. Instinctively they grouped together with Olivia covering each other backs as vampires came to attack them. Olivia picked off one with a well placed head shot and alerted the other soldiers to their time being allies. Meanwhile vampires was using the shadows to their advantage, getting in attack position. While Jun and Jake could see them, the humans wouldn't until they made their attack.
Back to top Go down
Sain
Sain

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 4th 2014, 4:17 am

Jun: Now!

Jake makes a sprint around the room, faster than Olivia expected and beheads the vampires in the shadows. This leaves the general.

Jun: You got the note?
Vampire General: I'll never betray Damon.
Jun: Your choice. You guys aren't true vampires, you are just monsters.
Vampire General: Really?
Jun: Would a true vampire rule by creating mutants? Damon has injected that serum in himself. By following him, you are just a monster following a monster.

Jun starts by cutting into the general's chest slowly. This causes some intense pain for her. She didn't cut deep, just enough to hurt. To show some mercy, Jun just stabs her in the heart.

Jun: Thanks to that serum, there are 2 ways you can kill Damon. Beheading, and sunlight. By the time your dialysis is completed, he will start healing himself and getting stronger.
Jake: I know.
Jun: That serum makes it so he gets hurt by something once, then is immune. I just happened to get him before he got fully immune but it's working fast.
Jake: That will be a problem. I can't go out in the sunlight so Damon will have to see my true strength.
Jun: You three are safest with the Wolves but if you don't want to go with them, head west. The east is ruled completely by Damon, the west is my territory.
Hacker: Why are you helping us?
Jun: I will need you guys to destroy the mutant factories for me but you can't without enough members. Daytime attacks would be far more effective, and when Damon is killed the vampires to the east will start a war. I'll have my hands full trying to take control.

The hunters can see Jun start to head back down the hallway. It is getting light out and they can see the mess Jake made.

Jake: We hate working with you hunters but we have to do what we can to win this war. Just remember, once the vampire war is done, you will be our enemy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Beast King
Beast King
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 EmptyApril 4th 2014, 11:47 pm

Olivia: The feeling is mutual, you can be assured.

Olivia might just have to play alone with this plan if it gets Damon out of the way, if she was though, she'd want her own backup plans for handling the vampires. For that as well she needed a bigger team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Wars: The Role Play.   Dark Wars: The Role Play. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Wars: The Role Play.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8