The Mystic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can hang out and talk about almost anything!

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
donitaly92
Second of the Ring
Second of the Ring
donitaly92

Male Number of posts : 507
Quote : Mugen Kugi Punch!!!!- Toriko
Registration date : 2010-09-13

Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019   Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019 EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 6:36 pm

Very excited for these movies!
Back to top Go down
Strider Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Strider Zero

Male Number of posts : 9232
Quote : The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it.
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019   Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019 EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 7:46 pm

I'm okay with Ms. Marvel, but I was never a fan of Strange and Black Panther. The title of Thor 3 does intrigue me though and has me interested because that most likely means we'll get to see Valhalla and other interesting stuff from Asgard. Man, I feel like playing Ultimate Alliance again. Always up for another Cap and Thor. Interesting that no Iron Man or Hulk films were announced. I think Hulk will be in either Cap 3 or Thor 3.

After Avengers 3, I'll start to get apprehensive as to how long these films are going to stay solid before we start jumping the shark. I would be fully okay with them completely ending the Avengers storyline after Avengers 3 part 2. Marvel studios could then focus on reviving other storylines, like the Fantastic Four, Kree/Skrull war, Moon Knight, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticforum.forumotion.com
Srylanna
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Srylanna

Female Number of posts : 136
Quote : "The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do..."
Registration date : 2014-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019   Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019 EmptyNovember 8th 2014, 11:52 am

That's a rather long list and I'm already behind...
Back to top Go down
Mishimi
Third of the Ring
Third of the Ring
Mishimi

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2012-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019   Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019 EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 8:53 pm

I want a Rocket Raccoon spin off film. He did have his own comic for a short time with anthro animals in it like him.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonballmakai.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019   Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Studio's full line up till 2019
Page 1 of 1